Reminder that this retard outlived all of your favorite characters and will outlive every remaining character

Reminder that this retard outlived all of your favorite characters and will outlive every remaining character.

Attached: EdmureInfobox.PNG.png (392x583, 542K)

Sit down uncle

Watch Rome.

Radmure is my favourite character you fucking inbred

The last of the True Ones

Never truly butchered as a character

>everyone died at the red wedding and he got laid

Every wedding needs a bedding!

t. showfag
edmure is based

Attached: 1503434238562.jpg (1127x635, 129K)

How would you have handled that? Standing up, tell everyone you'd be a good king and then the red headed bitch says to you in front of everyone "Lol sit down, loser."

>Hey you pay attention enough to remember that this guy and his lands are supposed to be important in the world, and how he was just forgotten about? Actually here we threw him in here at the end for a laugh, what a fool

Have Sex

but he is my favorite character

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E06.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x264-MkvCage.ws.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

START THE DAMN COUNCIL BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Attached: 646841685555554.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

you now remember thinking that boromir would be the lead character in got

i'm so glad i went through that without spoilers and completely clueless

I read that statecraft as Starcraft first, I thought it would be a joke about the death or rts
Disappointed.

can we all agree that GOT peaked at the red wedding episode ?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

I remember when the first season was watched by only people who actually watched tv shows because they liked it and not because it was a hip cool nerd shit for the popular kids.

>2011 was 26 years ago

No shit, the red wedding is literally the only reason david and dan ever wanted to make the show in the first place. By their own admission they wanted to adapt it to screen to make themselves look like good writers and they didn't give a shit what happened afterwards

I didn't even recall who this retard was for like half the scene

This but fastforward past the pullo loco and voreanus scenes.

who the fuck was the guy sitting next to him supposed to be?

SLAY KWEEEN

bitch betrayed Jon's Trust, told Tyrion knowing full well what could have happened.
the blood of all those people are on her hands as well.