Who even enjoys cringey ass scenes like this?

Who even enjoys cringey ass scenes like this?

Attached: got-finale-10.w1200.h1200.2x.jpg (1320x1320, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=prILTm4GLak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Iceland Fire
? I don't get it.

reddit

I didn't know Westeros had Inkjet Printers.

>A sonc of iceland fire
Literally what did they mean by this

Attached: 91508619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

DUDE HOLY SHIT THATS THE NAME OF THE FRANCHISE IN REAL LIFE!!!! OMG ITS CANON NO WAY!!!!! THANK YOU HBO THANK UOU D&D I BUY ALL OF YOUR PRODUCTS FOREVER!!!!

Attached: B236A089-7825-4CE4-A937-FEDCCE1C601B.gif (220x220, 17K)

It’s an allusion to Tolkien you absolute pleb

"i let hundreds of thousands of people die"

Attached: why.png (1366x768, 1.1M)

Attached: 1558387237936.png (550x803, 638K)

Doctor who/rick and Morty merch is so cringey. I swear pop culture is starting to become a religion.

suprised they didnt have 2 knights both names starting with D who end up banging big titty sluts in the ep too

>the Lord of the kings
???

Never watched the show, but I get the gist of what's happening here and I think it's pretty darn cool.

me

Volcano's man.
Iceland's just a big volcano really.

Little Guys, Big Worlds and Stories

Attached: 4ebdb0d2da66a7bfac8457e3cd005d29.jpg (450x522, 64K)

But the lord of the rings book is supposed to be Tolkien's English translation of the book they write in the end of the series

And yet here you and
And yet here iceand

To save billions

interesting

do you think that fat cunt feels even one iota of shame for getting edd killed?

WE

My granny

Lmao there will always be people defending everything. Someone could probably take a big smelly worm infested diarrhea shit right in front of your face and there will still be fags that defend it

now thats what i call a game of thrones lmao

Attached: 20190520_224238.jpg (720x657, 139K)

They should have made the small council meeting be the last scene, and be after a timeskip of like 15-20 years. That way, Sam might have had time to earn a respectable chain, and write the book himself, and seen how everyone has settled into their respective positions.

>Tee hee I'm such a nerd

Attached: this is who the show is made for now.jpg (1200x1060, 119K)

Damn.....................................................it's like poetry..........it rhymes..........

Someone made a thread about this a while back. The popularity of Star Wars, capeshit ect, is just a way to replace the decline of religion.

I know plenty of dudes who were massive fans of Superheros in their early 20s but can’t stop being fans now because they’ve basically built their entire identity on those franchises. Same shit happens with gamers.

Attached: 299C09D9-C40E-424F-BEBF-504B0E33BE5C.jpg (400x498, 66K)

very few women make.me want to hit them but i want to give the one on the left a black eye

>theres still no reactions to last nights episodes posted

Did they all kill themselves?

So the maesters in the citadel don't matter at all, right? Sam bypasses them all for doing absolutely nothing?

>This truly was a Game of Thrones everybody, goodnight!
>*Seinfeld music plays*

Can you imagine watching this series for 8 seasons?

I truly do not understand why this show is so popular with roasts. When I first met my gf and went to her house she asked if I had watched it, I said no so she put it on.

shit did they do this trope in GoT too?

ad that to the list with gilmore girls and girls

Attached: asofas.png (1269x576, 738K)

If you saw the webm of her dancing in a swimsuit you'd want to beat her with a baseball bat.

Sounds like a kino name for an Icelandic soap opera

sauce pls

Attached: GoT Burlington thots.webm (640x360, 630K)

I did i laughes clapped then pointed to the tv when this happened
this last episode was comfy af i dont know why everyone is complaining

A show about nothing.

>Herein lies the account of the burning of the shire
>as stolen by GRRM
bravo

Exactly. This isn't the first time we've seen this.

It's weird that I haven't seen this brought up anywhere except here.

She's pretty hot for a chub. I'd love to suck her tits.

Why is Sam Grand Maester? Not only is he not a Maester, not only did he steal from the Citadel (which would have likely gotten him forever banned), he’s still in a lifetime commitment to the Night’s Watch.

A royal pardon? Then why didn’t Jon get one? I’d say that he’s done more for the realm than Sam has. Also I was under the impression that once you say the words, the laws of kings no longer apply to you.

Have sex

Attached: 7AAFFF45-BB95-45EC-BA19-DC71EC35ABA4.jpg (906x1208, 127K)

this
GRRM is a hack
if he was such a good writer
if he actually gave two shits about his show
we wouldnt have gotten this obvious stinking garbage stolen from tolkien

>the last pages are for you, Sam

*ahem*

It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn’t. They kept going, because they were holding on to something. That there is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.

Attached: got-finale-4.w1200.h1200.jpg (1200x1200, 374K)

>I'm so quirky I like fantasy shows lol I'm such a nerd lol XD

>They LITERALLY, UNIRONICALLY, NON-MEMETICALLY had a "...and we have finally become the Game of Thrones™" scene

Attached: 1536537106850.jpg (488x563, 32K)

Huh. Didn't this used to have a different name?

why would a maester ever chose this title? the book was supposed to document the conflict between the westeros kingdoms for the iron throne after the death of robert baratheon.
the targaryens only played a small part overall in the conflict and the targaryen faction never openly fought the starks so it makes no sense.
"a clash of kings" would have made more sense

funny how GRRM retard fanboys claim he had better dialogue when most of Tolkiens dialogue was literally poetry in form and flow.

Wtf was he supposed to do? Warg into some Ravens and attack Dany while she's on Drogo?
... Actually that does sound like a good plan

>Samwell: It'll be great when it's finished *winks at camera*
really?

Scene is fixed now

youtube.com/watch?v=prILTm4GLak

I'm convinced someone on the production team reads Yea Forums and did this as a "fuck you". We predicted that ending as a joke three years ago. D&D were too busy counting the goy shekels and faxing it in that basically anyone could have slipped this joke into the episode.

>It seems we don't have a master of whisperers
>George R.R Martin will be ready soon your grace

FUCKING REALLY?!

based

>we've also created these toys with big heads of all the heroes we have met the past few years
>we made them for the kids of the citadel
>*looks at the camera*
>but the adults also seem to enjoy them
>*winks

Bravo D&D

Have sex

>Bran shows up
>"We don't have thing."
>"No we don't."
>"Okay byeeeeeeeee"

>Wtf was he supposed to do? Warg into some Ravens and attack Dany while she's on Drogo?
literally all he had to do was say "some of you are alright dont go to kings landing tomorrow"

fuck yaaas loved this

Attached: (commies.jpg (675x768, 101K)

Memetastic fusion

woah nelly

Attached: 1554402559751.jpg (465x465, 37K)

Does someone got a screencap of anons posting this very scene years ago, as a joke ending?

ummmmmmmm I hate myself for saving this for later

my favorite moment from the finale was when Davos suggested to Gray Worm that the Unsullied settle in the Reach and start their own House
haha what the fuck how can bunch of dickless guys start a house you dumb fucking idiot, are maester going to invent invitro next?

Attached: gw.jpg (1400x700, 148K)

Apparently, she had a falling out with everyone and that's why she didn't appear at all for this season. Word is she wanted to get paid.

i'd fuck her friends

I wanna cum inside her then move to a different state.

I was wondering the same. Could very well be that someone was hurt during the chimpout and we don't get anything.

>God Tier
Title dropping early on

>Great tier
Casually dropping the title in the middle of the story

>Good tier
Title is an important item in the universe

>OK tier
Title is the main character's name

>Bad tier
Dropping your title at the end of the series

>Holy shit what the fuck are you doing tier
Dropping your title at the end of the series as the title of a separate work by a character in the story, presumably a memoir about the events of the story itself.

my favorite moment was when the northmen didn't immediately slaughter all of the unsullied who literally have no purpose anymore, and also lack any leverage to hold prisoners in a city with no food or local support

it was probably just inertia from already stealing so much LOTR moments

They were wildlings in that after-battle party in Winterfell. But since they're faggots they didn't have some big tittied whores in their laps.

In LOTR we know which characters wrote the books and that the story we are watching is what takes place in them.

Here it was so forced I cringed watching it. Even Tyrions line/joke is pretty shit, yeah let's say that the guy that has been hand of the King and taken place in every important event in recent history out of it. kek.

Iceland is on an oceanic fault line actually.

Could he actually see the future? I thought it was just past/present

I want to fuck the one on the right, I hate myself

whyd he give Arya Petyrs Bade if not for the Night King

What did Iceland mean by that?

Attached: file.png (898x628, 762K)

come on, it is just a little thing for the writer. You nerds are really angry that you don't get to work in these kind of projects.

The feudal era literally didn't have the technology for engraving like that

We did it lads. After all these wars we have finally become a song of ice and FIRE! WATCH OUT!
seriously HBO

PRINCESS...FIONA!
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

Attached: shrek.png (1323x697, 1.25M)

He wrote the book pretty fucking quick didn't he? It's taken gurm decades.

>Durr&Duuuuuurrrrrrrlgldksbdkfdkskskf tier
Make over the top "poignant" fanservice moment of dropping the title as an in-universe book retelling the events of the story and immediately
>follow
>up
>with
>gag
>moment
of one of the main characters not even being mentioned in said book ecksdee xD xD xD