Who is your favorite genderfluid actor or actress?

Who is your favorite genderfluid actor or actress?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_non-binary_gender_identities

Attached: images (1).jpg (273x184, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l75pWR2uSqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Janae Kroc
Janny is literally a tranny.

Ezra of course

Attached: 58409759_135046817643058_1254664594060605650_n.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

>Who is your favorite genderfluid actor or actress?

The dead ones.

Thanks for this list, now I know whose movies/shows I’ll be sure to avoid at all costs.

Thanks for the tip.
Dropped.

Cringe af
Have sex incels

"Agender" and "non-binary" is a social construct, you pretentious asshole.

>this entire list
literally who

What's the point of any of this shit?

It's a way to be hip and underground now that transgender, gay and bi has become mainstream.

>find out based tilda is a tranny
DROPPED

Attached: IMG_2474.jpg (781x785, 29K)

What the fuck is that?

Has she ever described herself as such? Or are the trannies spinning a "Yeah I know I can look androgynous" in their way?

It is just a part of (((their))) plan to eventually legalize pedophilia.

Attached: giv.png (778x512, 45K)

Claiming you are non-binary won't get you any pussy,women are more bigoted when it comes to potential partners.

I enjoy basically any performance tilda swintin gives she was the one saving grace of doc strange and she was a big part of what made Suspiria good.

This guy cute but the fact he links harry potter makes me hate him
Despite that his interviews are great
>as a kid I didn't know if I wanted to fuck Jessica rabbit or BE her, as an adult I realise it was both all along
>I have to choose man or woman? I barely identify as human

Grimes :^)

Yeah he's so adorable and different, I love him so much

Attached: thank you for your guidance.webm (1920x972, 1.66M)

What the hell happened to Cara Delevigne to make her think she is genderfluid?

Dunno lol

Attached: 1547490839106.jpg (3264x2448, 1.81M)

She was asked it in an interview and asked what it means and when they gave a half assed wishy washy answer about not being "fully female" she said "sure why not" and then the tumblr SJWs ran with it.

kek, dumbfucks grasping every straw

What a pretentious attention whore.

Attached: IMG_20190122_141938.jpg (616x616, 58K)

kstew.

Attached: kristen.jpg (2200x3500, 1.48M)

Miley Cyrus? The fuck?
Seems like just a decade ago she was just completely fine and all. What happened?

Liam Hemsworth confirmed cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=l75pWR2uSqA

tilda isn't a tranny. she's a biological woman. She's also the best actor in all of end game.

Thanks for the link.
Downvoted.

Aparantly, Tilda is more female than male and Ezra more male than female, or why else do Tilda wear makeup 24/7 while Ezra only does it at special occasions?

Ezra a Cute

Who? Tilda Swindon? Ezra? (Me?)

She had 2 husbands and 2 kids.
She just dresses a bit masculine.

Also as a general rule: there will be people you like that you disagree with. You behave like the liberals that hate Clint Eastwood for his ideas and are unable to say that he is great.

>Aparantly, Tilda is more female

Well I imagine so seeing as she's had 2 kids and likes men.

Ezra. It's like me claiming how much I like video games and ice cream, just as relevant, he just wants the attention.

Are you actually serious?

based Richard O'Brien

And the hypocrite asshole would most likely never hook up with a man who wears makeup and feminine clothing as often as she does, and God forbid if he has long hair.
This is why I don't buy into this queerfeminism bullshit.

He's way to old to act like this.

The only one

Attached: Ra_movie.jpg (497x589, 71K)

how long before she admits it?

Attached: 1528477963511.jpg (1500x2076, 877K)

Don't hate the player, hate the game

Attached: Ezra Miller Breaks Down His Top 5 Style Heroes _ GQ(2).jpg (1585x1071, 186K)

Ezra fucking wishes he could be based Tilda

If you are dating a girl and she identifies as genderfluid, does that mean you are sometimes a faggot? Do you need to ask before banging her to know if it's going to be straight sex or gay sex?

???
Good thing that's not even remotely what's happening ITT

Attached: 1546227439321.png (504x404, 228K)

Okay, GOOBER

Liv Hewson.

I've wanted to bang her ever since I saw her on Santa Clarita Diet. Then I found out she was non-binary and got sorta bummed. Then I found her twitter page and got really bummed.

Attached: Liv-Hewson2[1].jpg (1537x1630, 342K)

All of these people just seem like they have really bad cases of cognitive dissonance.

Spoiled brats who hasn't faced any setbacks, so they create imaginary ones to feel better with themselves.

I fucked Tilda Swinton in an airport bathroom 4 years ago a few minutes after meeting her and talking to her. People don't believe it, but it's true.

>2 trannies
>rest is made up stuff like Genderfluid or Non-binary for brown nose points.
ror

Attached: 12_.jpg (666x1000, 113K)

You wanted to bang a mongoloid ginger with downs?

Attached: 8hours.png (496x358, 35K)

Hell yeah.

Fuck genderfluid, non-species conformity is where it's at.

I'm trans-none, I wasn't meant to be, yet I was born.
Fuck existentialism.

Wtf is up with her leg

>claims she's nonbinary
>uses exclusively female pronouns
>married for over a decade, followed by a male domestic partner for another decade and a half and running
>mother of 2
Her "genderfluidity" is a publicity claim and nothing more.

looks like that moner girl

>people complain about conforming to old gender norms
>somehow think inventing new genders and conforming to those gender norms is somehow not just more conformist shit

Attached: 1534709394260.jpg (960x1280, 174K)

You know what? I've always been a kinda effeminate guy, but ended up hairy as fuck. If I believed in any of this shit, I might consider myself non-binary or gender fluid. Maybe somewhat asexual too, but sexuity is somewhat separate.

Yet I don't want to be labeled. Fuck this 7t genders shit. It is just more labels on people. Democrats and this shit are just as bullshit as Republicans and their bigoted labels. Let people live how ever the fuck their want. Stop labeling everyone. Is a pink and blue flag or a rainbow flag really all that better than a pink triangle on your sleeve?

bonbi really ate her market

You know what? I think much of the transgender and gender fluid movement is actually a vast right wing conspiracy.

Yes. Right wing.

Big pharma and even the cosmetics industry is pushing this shit in order to reap massive corporate profits. All these leftist activists are just helping corporations make money off people who don't realize they are being turned into blind consumers. The entire thing is a con built for multimillion dollar industries.

Attached: 1550399746356.jpg (802x716, 144K)

She does her own stunts, she lost her foot while filming an escape scene.

>conspiracy.
I think it's a bunch of spoiled and semi-retarded kids doing it for attention.

I would destroy Ezra’s anus regardless of pronouns, he has a nice brapper

Attached: elle-fanning-tiffany-jewelry-resized.jpg (1536x1152, 226K)

She's yachting sucking cock right now

Based

Attached: 1545324626448.jpg (501x915, 308K)

dafuq