I still don't get why she did it

I still don't get why she did it.

Attached: 1528335834054.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

you want a good guy but you need BAD DICK

because the producers needed to wrap it up real quick

It was the fucking bells.

Attached: thefuckingbells.jpg (1280x1707, 665K)

because grrm obviously had some plan of her gradually going mad over a long period but they rushed the show and skipped that development

she always was completely mad. didnt you see how bone chilling her reaction was to her brother getting melted

BING
BONG
BING
BONG
BING
BONG
BING
BONG

She saw the Joker trailer and got inspired

the rape didnt help

>when you have a big set you need to blow up and need to quickly make your character turn evil

If the kikes were about to assassinate her, she was going out with a bang

Attached: 1558200852750.jpg (1280x1280, 763K)

She killed slavers and warlords who threatened her in the past so it makes perfect sense that she would kill thousands of women and children. Can't you see the foreshadowing there?? People cheer when bad people die but don't cheer when innocent people die! If Captain America massacres civilians in his next movie you can't criticize that as being out of character for him because he's killed people who were threats before, you see?

She was on her period.
Women always lose their shit on the period
'Thats why women cant be in charge
Imagine the government shutting down every 3 weeks because all the stateswomans cycles synchronized and they started flinging menstruation blood at each other.

this, no other reason.

Because D&D wanted to wrap it up quickly in 6 episodes despite HBO offering them resources for 2 more seasons.
They were simply done with it.

This still doesnt explain the terrible writing

Tyrions argument was retarded.
She killed many bad people and people cheered because she killed bad people. Wherein does it follow that she expects to be cheered killing good people? Even a 5 year old could do better

He's supposedly telling that to jon, but jon was never keeping up with her exploits in essos lol, he only just met her last season

>tfw danys childish happiness at viewing the throne

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

they wanted something epic to happen in the last season

Lack of dick

>HAVE SEX. WITH ME, JON OR I'LL BURN THEM ALL

Little Dan bugged out and let a couple go

Attached: 3B75C61B-EB88-4D92-B541-3AAFE3F120AE.jpg (480x360, 12K)

based

The retarded hack writers wanted Dany to go mad. Her killing a bunch of innocent people after winning a war is not the same as killing a bunch of innocent people after losing a war. She should have been happy to have won the war but no we need to believe she just snaps because reasons.

all the people sent to the gulags were also bad people because the state said so!

It was supposed to be because she had lost her claim to the throne and she wasn't going to be able to get it without shedding some blood.

But then it was because Cersei was actually tricking her and she was doing what she had to.

can't believe i've wasted so many hours of my life watching this retarded fantasy show

based weebaypilled

but it was beautiful

She got the stench of Cersei's pussy in the air

Barbarian hordes sacking and razing cities/towns wasn't uncommon.

well fuck that

bro it was a wild ride and you enjoyed it so shut up

Attached: D91E5052-5ACB-47F3-8506-DD159B411905.gif (539x265, 1.13M)