The Predator

Is it really that bad?

Attached: WEBPAGE_20190520_172436.jpg (327x496, 61K)

A predator comes to earth to help us because other predators want to steal autism before global warming kills us. It does this by giving us an iron man suit with predator bits.

The humans quip.

Fin.

Nah. It's alright, about on par with Predators. Nothing special but certainly better than AvP: Requiem.

weed out of your life whoever told you it's bad

Predator is one of the best fuckin' action movies ever, no it's not bad.

'The Predator', The Shane Black sequel. Not the 1987 original 'Predator'.

Attached: 3610154048314_600.jpg (600x600, 45K)

It's not very good. But it's not unwatchable. It's a "just turn your brain off" kind of joint.

I have to appreciate the attempt at humor, especially the couple 'politically incorrect' jokes that got through. I laughed one or twice, but cringed far more than that.

It's not his fault the cover art and title are both deceptive.

>It's a "just turn your brain off" kind of joint.
Fuck off retard. the movie is shit. The one Predator comes to earth to help humanity does this by hunting down the spec ops he convinelty landed on within the the first 4 minutes of the movie. The second Predator wants to inject himself with autism, which this movie confuses with being a savant and calls the next step in evolution. it is shit and fuck you.

If you like Shane Black movies, it's pretty alright. If you don't like Shane Black movies, you'll hate this one.

It is actually one of the worst movies I have ever seen

>It's not his fault the cover art and title are both deceptive.
The title has an extra word and the predator in the pic looks nothing like the one from the original. Stop being an omega retard.

Worse than Venom?

Yes.

>predator is defeated in its first scene
>pointless references to previous installments
>selling point of the movie is NEW BIGGER BADDER predator
>the thrill and tension of previous movies is replaced with comedy
>retcons lore established by years of books, comics and games
>IronMan-tier technology is now a thing

Attached: 1477978563622.png (551x387, 373K)

sucks. dated, predictable action. dumb zingers to boot

"The Predator" is fucking terrible, just an incredible pile of pig shit.
Why would you watch this garbage when you can watch the original instead?

Is it true the cliche bully characters turn gay at the end

>get to the choppers
>they're just regular motorcycles

Are the Predator books and comics good?

>MUH COMICS
>MUH LORE
No wonder you're upset about this movie weaponizing autism, you're living proof that they did it wrong.

It's Shane Black's attempt at intentionally crashing this franchise (with no survivors). He doesn't believe in it so he intentionally made it the worst fucking thing possible.

Which is a shame because that also kills credibility for easily one of the best working directors in Hollywood. The Nice Guys is a fucking masterpiece, and I even had a good time with Iron Man 3.

Prey is worth reading if you want to see AVP 1 not chopped to shit.

>"What are you?"
>dying pred starts talking
>"Shut the fuck up."

Attached: 2v53d6212n8.jpg (991x636, 110K)

Holy fuck, don't remind me.

>"Autism is actually the next step in the evolutionary chain, yu guyz!"
>Predator literally wants to weaponize mental illness

It was unironically kino

well the original secret the predators were hauling around was ripley and newt in cryo suspension. try wrapping your head around that.

Deceptive for non-autists who don't have the cover arts for every movie committed to memory.

Don't forget that it's lit and shot like shit.

It's one of the worst movies I've ever seen. If you took all the worst parts from AVP and AVP Requiem and put them together into one movie, It would not be as bad as The predator.

There are some pretty cool ones.

Bloody Sands of Time
>Predators hunting soldiers during WW1
Invaders from the Fourth Dimension
>kids sees a Predator during the showing of a new monster movie and tries to warn people
Nemesis
>Predator hunts people in the 1800s, a gentlemanly war vet is hired in London to stop his killing spree
Duel
>AvP, "enemy of my enemy" style story with predators and marines
>prequel to Predator 2, shows how the chief acquired the ancient pistol

>about on par with Predators

Attached: 1372915878720.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

I'd have lost my fucking mind at that. Would have saved the whole movie desu.

this. at least Predators got kinda close to the original mystery in the jungle feel, but went to shit in the third act. The Predator is shit start to finish.