PAY ATTENTION I'M FROM HBO

THIS IS NOT THE END
IT WAS NOT THE FINAL SEASON
NOR THE FINAL EPISODE
IT IS A RUSE

Dany and Drogon will return, once she is resurrected. Drogon is taking here to a Red priest/priestess to be revived the same as Jon when he was stabbed through the heart.

This was foreshadowed heavily in conversations between Dany and Jon. Remember Dany's vision where she goes beyond the wall? It wasn't to meet the Night King when she lost Viserion, it was her going to find Jon.

Think about Bran's last words on the show. You know exactly where this is going.

This is a bigger play than Jon's death. Keep your eyes peeled. Why do you think the actors from GoT were talking about how terrible Season 8 is before it concluded. Do you really think their contract would allow them to do so?

Search your feelings, you know I'm right.

Attached: cliffhanger.png (1920x1080, 646K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0944947/episodes?season=8&ref_=tt_eps_sn_8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrance_and_Phillip_in_Not_Without_My_Anus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care, I'm done giving these baboons a chance.

my dad is CEO of HBO and says you're a lying redditor

>So I'm supposed to believe it's gonna be aired by surprise ?

Attached: 1552428141679.jpg (400x407, 71K)

STAY TUNED IN OUR UPCOMING SEQUEL SERIES

Attached: 7hix71mhguw21.jpg (1440x1080, 261K)

POTTERY!!

Attached: 7088472743_854af09eec_c.jpg (800x662, 114K)

Lol D&D are making Star Wars and everyone moved on. kYS

Fuck HBO and Its Viral marketing

Just tell me why the fuck would GOT throw this way the reputation of the show instead of that

I am the actual George R. R. Martin and I have to state that this is absolute nonsense.

Attached: 1557477596956.jpg (229x220, 7K)

trust the plan!

I am George R. R. Martins son and I confirm this information

Season 8 is almost universally hated already. On the GoT facebook page, the top comments on their most recent post are "thanks for the great 7 seasons". In their rush to get out the door and move on, they ruined the brand. I doubt any of their spin-off/prequel series will thrive and get a second season.

Drogon is fucking smart as fuark then

you let this happen fat man

kek

imagine coping this hard

even if they resurrected Dany why would she go back to that little bitch who betrayed her for gnome boipussy?

kys OP

Attached: lol.png (1280x720, 819K)

>he thinks D&D are clever enough to pull this off
based retard poster

Attached: 1403601330839.jpg (360x360, 30K)

OP is right there were 7 episodes last season, this time it had 6. there's a seekrit last episode and its gonna have Dany and Jon sex boat part II

Attached: game-of-thrones-behind-the-scenes-49-1557394558.jpg (768x770, 68K)

>comes back 300% more tsundere and with the only goal of Jon stabbing her more
>just does evil so Jon gets mad at her

>Deliberately make a terrible season
>Throw away all fun goodwill built up over a decade
>Ruin several characters completely
>J-just kidding guys here's season 9
Yeah seems like a fucking great plan.

Post proof faggot

No, now you can watch the prequels and then the sequels to find out

OP might be a schizo troll, but this actually isn't as retarded as it sounds...

Consider what happened when Jon Snow died and how Kit Harington and others at HBO lied about his "permanent death". They are under no obligation to tell the truth to the public about their fucking show.

lmao, what if HBO reads this thread and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Remember GRRM hasn't finished his shit so there is no true canonical ending yet. Retard OP you could have taken this to youtube for a million views "fan theory", to reddit for front page upvoats and gold or to fucking HBO for millions of dollars. Instead you dumped it here on Yea Forums bahahaha

Attached: 1386093062718.jpg (433x462, 20K)

he drops her in the water. seriously

Attached: 1549531060088.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

This bullshit aside, I believe they are leaving a door open for a sequel down the line, following new characters and cameos from older actors
>Ask me again in 10 years

CAP THIS SHIT BEFORE IT GETS DMCA'd

Attached: faaark.png (800x450, 305K)

its over m8

>only goal of Jon stabbing her more
Dany pain slut confirmed

For revenge dumbfuck. She will kill Sansa and take the pendant from Winterfell which was left behind by Melisandre.

DANY = AZOR AHAI
DANY = AZOR AHAI
DANY = AZOR AHAI

Lock it in

my dick is hard

friend there's nothing special about this forum
there are people making retarded theories about things everywhere on the internet, OP is just one of them

>Still trying to believe in this garbage
Your hope is admirable, friendo. Pointless, but still admirable.

Attached: 1491700309722.png (650x650, 11K)

dubs checked, qt rekted

The prequel will reveal the greater lore behind R'hllor and will be a giant fucking foreshadowing fest for Dany's return. The prequel will end revealing that the entire time it was King Bran looking into the past for answers.

Last episode of the "prequel" will be Bran returning from his visions before subsequently locating Drogon -- and Azor Dany.

Attached: bran.png (1087x675, 316K)

why aren’t you writing tubs

won't happen. the cast demands too much after all these seasons. the cost of the cast is actually what kills most long running shows

based user shitting out better ideas in 5 minutes than multi millionaire showrunners

The show is over, retard.

which is why you should kill your main characters from time to time

tyrion, bronn, sansa, briene, the hunchback from notredam... all should be dead

Attached: tmp_Z3EaJk_4261a45f14fbe85f__20_Helen_Sloan_-_HBO.jpg (2048x1647, 352K)

remember when sherlockfags were sure a secret fourth episode was going to air and redeem the series?

First of all why would Drogon know anything about this shit?
Also D&D are leaving to do Nuwars so they're not coming back unless HBO hired someone else to do the job.

Dany is not coming back. Every character got their own respective happy or bittersweet ending and the conflict of Westeros got wrapped up.
No one wants to see another season of her coming back to life for no reason and trying to fuck shit up again.

I'm the actual George R. R. Martin too, and I agree.

>First of all why would Drogon know anything about this shit?
Why would Drogon know what the fuck the Iron Throne was and what it represented? Why would he spare Jon and take Dany with him if he was just a mindless beast with no agency? It actually doesn't matter if the Dragon is sapient enough to rationalize anything, he just has to play into the hands of R'hllor.

>Dany is not coming back. Every character got their own respective happy or bittersweet ending and the conflict of Westeros got wrapped up.

Nope. Go back to the King's council scene and pay very close attention to Bran's behavior. He is completely unconcerned with the political dealings of Westeros and leaves immediately after mentioning Drogon. Pay very close attention to Tyrion's reaction to this. Not to mention Bronn and Sam's ridiculous line exchange.

>And Drogon? Any word?
>He was last spotted flying EAST
>The farther away the better
>Perhaps I can find him, do carry on with the rest

Tyrion's following bemused expression tells a thousand words...

Attached: hmmm.png (384x231, 83K)

hey I,m Bran and can actually confirm
stay tuned

Danyfags BTFO
Stop trying to cope and come up with ridiculous theories because we all know it was shit and that's that. D&D Said fuck game of thrones and that's what we got
Pic related, they gave 0 fucks

Attached: FB_IMG_1558351543296.jpg (263x231, 8K)

it's not gonna happen but imagine the hype lol

c
o
p
e

Jesus Christ, this is actually going to happen isn't it? I just wanted this cancerous show to leave Yea Forums for good. Capeshit MCU cancer is here to stay too.

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1365987243447.jpg (1000x621, 185K)

the thing is, it's already filmed!
why do you think they pushed the release of season 8 so far away? they needed the time to film season 9 without anyone noticing

Copefags btfo

the new game of thrones is already in production with female showrunner and "woman of colour" writer

the last shot should had been drogon looking at his sides mysteriously

so you be saying Tyrion is sum kinda éminence grise?

if the show truely would have ended now there would be absolutely no reason for grey worm to mention where they are going now
they could have just told them they fuck off back to Essos, but no he mentions a specific place
you only do this to when you know the show will have another season

the signs are everywhere anons

fucking kek

Write the books you fat fuck.

Real talk, has there been any cases of a show having it's season finale and then the same network saying LOL JUST KIDDING and releasing more shit?

Has HBO done this?

Attached: 1558150668541.gif (300x168, 285K)

Attached: 1532728524780.jpg (613x587, 16K)

At this point it would be the best move for them to make. Get some decent writers and make a 9th season to fix this shit. It won't happen of course, but still.

IT'S LEGIT GUYS
A CGI DRAGON JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>Dabid playing 9d chess
What if they gave us 4 shit seasons to create a demand for a great final secret season, season 9. It will only be one episode but that episode will be 24 hours long. Dany gets resurrected and finds a fleet of dragons, Bran eventually becomes a superhero and has to kill them all with brute strength and laser eyes. The end of the episode is Arya stranded in the middle of the sea eating the last of the remains of her crew and she is severely malnourished, right before she is about to die, some big thing overshadows her but it is off screen, Arya musters up the last of her strength to look up at it and she smirks. Fade to black

Attached: 0E0AD00F-56CB-4683-955A-D7A4D41FBD5F.jpg (597x418, 44K)

Deadwood this month

This idea is too good so it wont happen

check'd

Yes, he is the last Lannister and "Game of Thrones" was the Lannister saga. It ends with the final Lannister delivering justice for what his family had done. He does this by putting Bran on the throne.

>Why do you think I came all this way

Bran as the 3ER has always been concerned with the meta issues concerning existential threats to humanity as a whole. He doesn't give a fuck about Westeros politics per se. He knew that the only way he could protect humanity is by becoming King so he could release them from political squabbling and focus them on what really matters.

>APPEAL TO AUTHORITY
>APPEAL TO EMOTION FOR PROOF

???

YOURE LYING IM DONE WITH THIS SHOW

Inside source: They are making a movie trilogy. Dany is revived and has Jon's baby and it is a dragon, and she vows vengeance against Jon. Sansa leads the north against Bran due to his punitive tax policy. Jon captures a dragon and his wildling army joins Sansa and Arya against Bran.

>Sansa leads the north against Bran due to his punitive tax policy
kek

hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office hebrew box office

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL SERIES

THEY ARE USING "THE LONG NIGHT" "PREQUEL" SERIES TO COVER IT UP

Naomi Watts? Daenerys in 10 years, resurrected and looking older than she should because of it.

THIS WAS THE ONLY WAY, AND THEY WILL PULL THIS SHIT OFF.

Attached: MV5BMjIwODA4NDQ1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTAyNTU5MDE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,746,1000_AL_.jpg (746x1000, 87K)

He's taking them to Messandeis homeland. Because he was in love with her.

>The retarded show is over.

I'd only be for a sequel series if they got competent writers. I'm not getting hyped for more shit again.

Attached: jlkj.png (578x277, 198K)

>lardball is shitposting on Yea Forums instead of finishing his work
expected

>Naomi Watts? Daenerys in 10 years, resurrected and looking older than she should because of it.
I refuse to accept anyone other than Eyebrowfu as Daenerys.

It's hard to imagine the normies who loved the first seven seasons hating S8. It wasn't that different from at least the last two.

>there are people making retarded theories about things everywhere on the internet
where else are the midge posts?

Are you danish?
Because you sound like you live in COPEnhagen

Bumping this thread so that when redditfags come here to steal the theory and create a bunch of hype I can mine salt forever when it doesn't happen and D&D's söywars flops. This is going to be like MH370 or the Mueller investigation on steroids.

Attached: 1398237212903.gif (300x300, 1.9M)

Might want to retire that one, pops.

I wish this would fucking happen but it wont so SHUT UP.

fucking kek

Jon goes north, finds the White Walker's motivation, to kill the 3ER. 3 sided conflict between Jon, Sansa and Bran.

Arya goes west and west and west...finding herself....East, in Asshai. Where a mysterious queen has been reigning for the past 10 years. Resurrected by Quaithe, and breeding dragons.With one goal. Recreate the Valyrian empire.

My dad works at Game of Thrones and he said that OP is full of shit

>Recreate the Valyrian empire.
and avenge her betrayal

Finish the series you fucking nonce

Are you a psychonaut? Because it sounds like you've been eating too much COPElandia cyanescens.

Attached: cope.png (500x375, 268K)

Ok retard, this shit is definitely not happening. Also don't compare GoT to capeshit.

Do you know why they didn't do the Lady Stoneheart plotline in the show?

Because then they would repeat the "ressurected vengeful mother" plotline in the sequel series.

MOSHI MOSHI COPETOWN DESU?

What’s your favorite lolicon art book for fapping purposes?

>Let's make a shitty season on purpose!
Bravo

D&D rushed this season because they wanted to go beat a dead horse of a franchise star wars, sorry bro GoT is ruined

I agree, Capeshit marvel had an actual decent ending that is beloved by the masses, GOT couldn't even get the NPC clout.

What OP said makes a lot of sense. Now Im scared.
I dont want that shitty TV show to come back. Its so baaad.

I'm actually from HBO and OP is full of shit

>Driving the most popular television series in history into the ground after running it for nearly a decade so you can go play in the sand with some antiquated sci-fi franchise which has been raped beyond all recognition

Like, you're probably right, but I'd like to think they aren't that stupid. Cope as fuck I guess.

they didn't do it because her resurrection was pretty pointless . also it would cheapen Jon coming back from the dead

lol you're saying that like Jon's resurrection wasn't pointless

In fact, if you do Jon's show resurrection vs. Stoneheart, Stoneheart has a lot more meaning

probably more money in Star Wars than HBO t bh. they're sellouts

Stoneheart does nothing but kill a bunch of random freys . Jon atleast rallied the defense against the WW

Q predicted this

Eat a salad you disgusting fuck

>Also don't compare GoT to capeshit.
>Don't compare normie pandering reddit quipping jumpcut battle scene fantasy setting to normie pandering reddit quipping jumpcut battle scene sci-fi setting

K, I won't

Attached: 1364210684264.gif (245x245, 654K)

How does being resurrected even matter that? Nothing in his story or personality changed after being resurrected. It did for Stoneheart.

>Also don't compare GoT to capeshit.
Both are CGI shitfests written for brainlets.

Back to the star trek general with you, where Q belong

Go write your book lardass

To go north, you must journey south. To reach the west, you must go east. To go forward you must go back, and to touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.”
Asshai, Dany thought. She would have me go to Asshai. “Will the Asshai’i give me an army?” she demanded. “Will there be gold for me in Asshai? Will there be ships? What is there in Asshai that I will not find in Qarth?”
“Truth,” said the woman in the mask. And bowing, she faded back into the crowd.

idiot

But how would they do it?

Have this element be in the prequels in some vision?

The pendulum of hope and despair has to stop.

Attached: DnqEf.gif (235x242, 1022K)

at least Marvel gave a shit at the "end", GoT feels like when you can't be bothered finishing a board game thats been going on for hours so you just bullshit an end real quick.

BACK TO WORK ON THE BOOK YOU LIVING BARREL OF LARD

Yes it was, they fucked up bad. They managed to destroy every single plot in the entire story. Staky Sue kids get happy endings while everyone else gets to eat shit forever, the end. Secondary characters get fanservice for reasons, brienne the obnoxious hypocrite kingslayer gets happiest ending in the show for ruinning stannis, bron the funneh mercenary gets illogical ending, Worst ending ever starring:

Sansa the smirking queen
Marya Sue, the walking plotarmor
Bran ex machina.

Jon was only half stark, so his ending was only half good.It was a shitfest of fanservice for some of the wrst characters in the show and everyone hated it. The brand is dead, the spinoffs wont make it to a second-third season because everyone is furious. Martin let it get to his head and fucked up by not doing the books, his legacy is ruined unless he manages to make-up for years f lazyness and constant humilliation of his fanbase.

Its over, the whole thing was a catastrophe that spiraled out of control after season 4

>PAY ATTENTION I'M FRO-
HELP ME! I NEED A LAMBORGHINI!

Attached: arnolddropkick.png (308x388, 148K)

>But how would they do it?
Money

Attached: bman.gif (206x200, 740K)

>Search your feelings, you know I'm right.
lost all credibility there

Well, they do have a myriad of plot devices to put a twist on things. Varys was very very worried about Stannis or anyone who served the Old Gods getting on the throne, and that's precisely how the series ends.

Damn son :D

i saw the pic i imagined the dregon saying TRUST ME IM FROM HBO lol

>they aren't that stupid.

Attached: bran throne.png (797x881, 585K)

have sex
and go learn more about women

Attached: 1556901205579.jpg (734x766, 89K)

No, I'm the actual George R. R. Martin! Here, I'll prove it.

*chomp* *chomp* *chomp*

That was me eating an entire spiral-sliced ham with my two greasy paws instead of writing my fucking book.

>Varys was very very worried

Dont you get it? Its over, there is no more varys or stannis or magic or old gods. Its fucking done, they crashed the party with a stink bomb, there is no coming back frm such a failiure. They didt even have the courage to air the inside the episode. not even burlington bothered to make videos about the final episode. They crashed and burned, no survivors. Look at HBO stocks and subscription in the last 24h. The CEO's are probably on suicide watch because nobody outside of boards and reddit was paying attention to what DABID & co were doing. They literaly sabotaged the show on the way out on behalf of disney.

Wtf

jesus h christ, imagine being such a deluded GoT fan that you have a mental schism and truly believe that it's all "just a conspiracy", to set up the "true" ending. there will probably be some century-long case study on GoT fans and their various mental afflictions

Attached: 1.gif (299x215, 34K)

Once Bran masters warg, he wouldn't need laser eyes to defeat 24 dragons

mind control=OP

Why would it end? The show is a business and It's making a lot of money. Y'all are fucking retarded and take things too seriously.

It's spelled color* you stupid bong

It's all a red herring. When that trailer comes out with Bran's warged ravens encountering Drogon they will be seen as the greatest masterminds in television history.

Attached: dd.png (600x600, 595K)

Wow

You guys wait and see.

Danny will get resurrected, Jon will learn the truth about the 3ER and we find out bran is actually the big bad in GoT and now controls everything. The prophecies will be Jon killing Bran to save the realm.

>don't compare GoT to capeshit.
GoT was LITERALLY fantasy capeshit
What is this man wearing?

Attached: cape.png (553x892, 633K)

So, when will it air then, faggot?

>HBO stocks

AT&T is up today

Attached: 95F885E2-0916-46CC-A8DE-70902F707DF1.png (1334x750, 3.51M)

This makes way too much sense and involves too much good writing for me to ever believe dumb and dumber came up with it

George didn't give them the notes for the final book

Even they don't know

FAKE AND GAY
A
K
E

A
N
D

G
A
Y

>posting on 4channel instead of writing books
It checks out.

Oh youre done now?! At season 8?!
Youre so fucking fast.

Attached: American1.jpg (597x617, 48K)

Frasier sort of had that though that's a bit different

Realistically, it's pretty clear that they were happy to keep the door open for a potential sequel down the line (why else have Drogon fly off with her and not show where he goes?) but I doubt anything will come of it. Don't get your hopes up.

Op is a larping retard, but it could work as a movie

He’s right, this was leaked shortly after the episode

Attached: EB272696-5CC1-4D29-8449-DB9F99F8F076.jpg (1322x1050, 215K)

I’m George R.R.R. Martin and I concur.

It was completely different. Season 8 led to multiple dead ends plot-wise. Although season 7 was rushed in a similar fashion to 8, it still followed the narrative that was previously set up and was still progressing the plot down a logical path.

Friends, Redditors, shitposter, lend me your (you)s;
I come to bury Daenerys, not to praise her.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft unadapted from the books;
So let it be with Daenerys. The talented Dabid
Hath told you Daenerys was a tyrant:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath Daenerys answer’d it.
Here, under leave of Dabid and the rest–
For Dabid are talented writers;
So are they all, all talented writers–
Come I to speak in Daenerys’s final /got/ general.
She was my waifu, pure and cute to me:
But Dabid says she was a tyrant;
And Dabid are talented writers.

She hath freed many slaves at Slaver's Bay
Whose chains she did break without payment:
Did this in Daenerys seem a tyrant?
When that the poor have cried, Daenerys hath wept:
Tyranny should be made of sterner stuff:
Yet Dabid says she was a tyrant;
And Dabid are talented writers.

You all did see that in Winterfell
She was instrumental in the defeat of the Army of the Dead,
For which she asked no recompense: was this tyranny?
Yet Dabid says she was a tyrant;
And, sure, they are.
Talented.
Men.

I speak not to disprove what Dabid wrote,
But here I am to speak what I do know.
You all did love her once, not without cause:
What cause withholds you then, to mourn for her?
O reason! thou art fled in favour of subverted expectations,
And characters have lost their development!

Bear with GRRM;
My hopes is in the books there with Daenerys,
And I must wait until they are released to me.

Attached: cutestqueen.png (331x950, 231K)

S7 was shit. Normies probably just got convinced after reading the criticism, because the cant think for themselves.

The will make a movie in 3-6 years

Don’t talk to me or my wife’s son ever again.

MICHAEL BURNHAM???

Attached: THE MICHAEL BURNHAM.jpg (1440x1912, 518K)

God damn this last episode was unintelligible garbage. Nobody can tell if Dany is representation of a communist or a fascist. People are wishing and projecting Bran was controling her and or Drogon when there is really no reason to hide that if it were true. It would have added another much needed layer to this lazy shallow shitfest.

Scrubs and Magnum P.I. both did exactly that. They even had what were supposed to be clearly definitive Finales before having another season tacked on.

You are probably right. The actors just need a few years to realize they won’t have careers like they thought hey would and they will all sign on.

what happens in the Isle of Faces? Why almost no one goes there?

Yes, but how will they recover her bloated corpse from the sea?

Attached: 1558330161870.jpg (1677x943, 236K)

I'm the actual George R. R. Martin and the books are never being finished. Deal with it. Fuck you.

And stannis is coming back too right?

Is there a video of it actually falling into the ocean though?

Attached: 1521618972582.gif (600x580, 436K)

Hey!!!! Fat faggot! Keep making got, u rock! Wooo!

That actually sounds cool but, against what, the others are dead

Reminder that the Spanish dubbers would have leaked this if it were true.

Hey guys, it's George R. R. Martin here. Now that the cat is out of the bag I may as well reveal a few things for you. It's been no secret that I've been a fan of these imageboards for many years and you anons have served as a great inspiration for my works. Unfortunately though I do not have as much autonomy with 'Game of Thrones' as you think I do. At least not anymore. I had to sign many many NDAs in order to secure my masterpiece into the great hands of HBO, not to mention my respect for the great David Benioff and D. B. Weiss; truly the twin Tolkiens of America. Can you really blame me? I mean everyone wants to drive a lamborghini, and I've certainly worked hard for mine. Don't worry friends I will do a timestamp soon so you know this is all legit, but first I will share with you an excellent exclusive scoop regarding our actor casting for Season 9. I am proud to announce that we have finally secured the great and venerable Arnold Schwarzenegger for a yet to be announced (yet highly significant) character. Since the days of Conan the Barbarian, Arnold has been a cinematic powerhouse and one the most recognizable figures within the fantasy adventure genre. If I could have had things my way I would have had him cast as Jaime Lannister since season one, however si- help me I need a lamborghini help me I need a lamborghini help me I need a lamborghini help me I need a lamborghini

Attached: casting.webm (406x720, 2.71M)

nice fanfic idea dude

lmao wtf nigga like heres my chance to take on the terminator

nice photoshop

They really missed the boat with that one, but it's better than nothing I guess

I am G.R.R. Martin's fupa, and I can confirm this is false.

thats a snowflake. like you.

Well played sir.

Attached: 1359629109458.gif (350x187, 1.79M)

drogon should have been the king

desu all she needed was a scene where she admits she did because she "liked it", and "was good at it". Like when Walter White finally admits to Skyler.

how did they handle the press for that though?
"oh woops guys btw remember when we ended that show you liked? ...just kidding! retconned, we're keeping it going"

Yeah

This

You need a writing job for being able to come up with all this user

The shadow of death? Well I know this isn't going to happen, but what an awesome last theory.

so Bran is really the night king or some shit like that?

and it will be released in 30 days so people will need hbo again.

Opening season bran goes to worg something or watch rape or whatever, eyes turn all white, people waiting for him to come back in anticipation. The task he is handling is important. He starts to come back to himself and his eyes are now blue. What comes next is pandemonium

based drogon destroys the throne then feeds the tyrrant to the fishes

>Search your feelings, you know I'm right.

Attached: 1529957404647.jpg (474x604, 58K)

This is actually based and redpilled as fuck. Would redeem all of D&D's faggotry instantly. GRRM you better be in this thread you dawdling fat faggot.

kek grum admiting that Sam is a beta bitch

OP forgot the most important meta sideplot in this side of the milky way:

>What is west of westeros?
>Westworld

Attached: 6546543.jpg (640x420, 25K)

this

Attached: QueenDaenerysTargaryenIronThrone.PNG.png (317x465, 252K)

I cannot let it go. I want fanservice so badly.

sam is a self insert

I'm actually the real Night King and I'll be the first one to tell you that this ac-
WAIT ARYA NO LET ME EXPLAIN THE PL-

Attached: why.jpg (2481x1363, 815K)

PLOP

Attached: 1558336045060.jpg (1677x943, 237K)

wots west of westworld

well this "clever ruse" has cost HBO billions in damage due to unsubscription so if true this is the most retarded move in the history of tv

lol you cucked Game of autism fans will be back the second that they even hint at their spin offs and prequels

thats a snow flake. not her. he keeps her in his foot

See
It could work. If they cared. But they don't. So it won't.

Attached: 1372705821641.gif (170x270, 2.89M)

On the left Arya if she was American, and hot

yep

That's an Australian

Cope

WRONG

Attached: straya_BASED.png (951x821, 518K)

My uncle is Herbert Bosworth Ostergarr, president and founder of HBO, and he said this was legit.

>What is west of westeros?
Essos. How has no one bothered to circumnavigate their world?

I'm Drogon and can confirm this is true.

To go north, you must journey south. To reach the west, you must go east. To go forward you must go back, and to touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.”Asshai, Dany thought. She would have me go to Asshai.

“Will the Asshai’i give me an army?” she demanded. “Will there be gold for me in Asshai? Will there be ships? What is there in Asshai that I will not find in Qarth?”

“Truth,” said the woman in the mask. And bowing, she faded back into the crowd.

You get no say old man.
Also, back to writing, fat man.

I'm Emilia Clarke and you guys should have sex.

Literal brainlet here. So was the prophecy fullfilled somehow? Did Jon temper his sword in Dany or something like that?

Its monday user, im already unsubscribed

Elisa Farman did. She wound up in Asshai after she found 3 tiny islands.

>how did they handle the press for that though?
Dude the point is that this doesn't fucking matter.
>handling the press
No one gives a flying dogshit fuck about the press, much less now than ever before. I'm not saying this Danyfag cope theory is going to happen, but don't think its possibility is affected in the slightest by what the fucking press thinks or has committed to record. They would benefit immensely anyway, imagine the controversy and hype. Article headlines for months.

These dumb fucks couldn't keep a water bottle and a Starbucks cup out of shots, they couldn't stop 100% accurate leaks, they couldn't keep their stories/plot lines straight and yet you think they managed to keep a secret episode classified and under wraps?

It's an all CGI episode

Why the fuck did I read all of this shit? I knew it was coming.

Attached: 1391949036522.gif (300x199, 298K)

Why should they go to the small screen? Why not try and do a Motion Picture as the sequel?

explain this

Attached: grrm bad prose.jpg (1000x2071, 491K)

don't you mean 'noysense'?

It's incredible really
imdb.com/title/tt0944947/episodes?season=8&ref_=tt_eps_sn_8

Need a source for those lines.

Or how about,
the entire season was a fake season
and they made the petition themselves
and the true season is already filmed

sigh
I guess it's finally time for me to get around to learning to lucid dream.

Attached: UvNTT3ceRNVi-omJ4YBKVK7J-VraWCZjzY30MkLsaGI.jpg (609x409, 35K)

Cherry picking

>learning to lucid dream
Don't do it really. It's horrible, even take heroin instead, but don't learn this shit it fucks you up.

tell me moar, never heard this

With you? Gladly.

No that's the opposite of cherry picking. Cherry picking would be a biased selection of GOOD lines that Gurm wrote. Yet, no one seems to be able to provide any.

Can you user?

as if there's an excuse for any of those lines. it's easy to redpen any given page. GRRM's dialogue and vision are great but his prose is terribad.

no lol

My dad said 'Maybe dragon fire brings her back to life'. I wouldn't have minded it.

Attached: 1557376011054.jpg (410x452, 19K)

He was cherry picking the bottom quotes and only using the shit ones from GRRM. You could do that bullshit with any author.

Even at their best, without material (see, season 5,6,7), we would have gotten a shit tier finale.

Better than this, to be sure, but still shit.

Attached: 1461320320718.png (365x360, 215K)

>Base your next blockbuster series around actress who's already had 2 brain aneurysms.
Sounds legit.

Why don't they just sign them on longer contracts?

this is retarded
why do i think it's actually going to happen somehow
god im a faggot

Ending a series and then backpeddling and keeping it going out of nowhere will piss off the fans.

It has to be handled to some degree. A major studio/network can't just undo an entire show's finale and just say OOPS

It's time to let go

Attached: 1531532699010.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

Best offer I've had in a long while.

Absolute garbage thread

There's also the infamous example of Trey Parker and Matt Stone trolling their audience with a Terrance and Phillip episode on their Season 2 premiere which was supposed to conclude the 'Cartman's Mom is Dirty Slut' cliffhanger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrance_and_Phillip_in_Not_Without_My_Anus

The fans were so salty that they had to speed up the release of 'Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut'. This was an April fools joke and it was fucking South Park so the context is completely different, but the point is that when you are the biggest show on a network you can kinda do whatever the fuck you want on a whim. That is, until the fans start to whine too much. How high is that goofy petition at now for GoT S8 reshoot? How many subs has HBO lost?

It's possible, but unlikely.

Attached: tp.png (387x499, 66K)

>A major studio/network can't just undo an entire show's finale and just say OOPS
That one whole season of Dallas disagrees.

Remember the children of the forest did tell Bran directly to his face they created the night king to protect them from “you”. Bran is up to something.

:(

post webm or GTFO

>ass hai

Attached: 1472947682107.jpg (473x485, 51K)

>backpeddling
>undo

Wrong words. There is no reversal involved if the plot proceeds according to OPs theory. Just a giant publicity stunt which fans will forgive the second they get their fandom back.

Imagine wanting a better ending than Bran the Based

Attached: 1558312142739.jpg (1200x678, 96K)

I hope this is real
This sounds super retarded

>You could do that bullshit with any author.
OK. Now do the same for Gurm. I'll wait.

Attached: skele.png (263x191, 102K)

Season 7 was bad but it didn't destroy plotlines and derail the entire show in the process. When there already a petition to remake the final season with nearly 1.5 million signatures its clear they really fucked up

omg, Im such a big fan of your work

I'm the REAL George R. R. Martin, and all I have to say is
fuck trannies
fuck jannies
fuck niggers
and fuck kikes

fucking based

Even if we got another season it would just be more of the same horrible writing and horrible choices because the two showrunners are so god damned incompetent that they cant even keep characters in the broad strokes of their character arcs.

Based fat man

HERE ME OUT GUYS
PIC RELATED IS GONNA HAPPEN
TRUST ME

Attached: Kino.png (2596x642, 416K)

No, I'm the REAL George R. R. R. R. Martin and yes there is one more episode left.

Gurm! You son of a bitch!

Attached: 2349503895.png (480x360, 133K)

Hear*

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

only because I want it so bad.

why are we still here
just to suffer

but you still mean the stuff about niggers and jannies right?

Hi georgie, want a balloon?

And who are you...

>GET TO THE LAMBORGHINI!

Attached: LAMBO.png (888x490, 259K)

Lmao is this real?

HI I’M GEORGE R.R. MARTIN AND THE DIABETES CLAIMED MY WRITING FINGERS PLEASE DONATE TO MY PATREON

drogo dropped her in the ocean lmao

Attached: 1558335547557.jpg (1677x943, 232K)

Wow first a Hitler metaphor and now and Osama Bin Laden metaphor. BaseD&D

No, but it was good enough bait to make me check. I'd make a webm, but I am from reddit.

webm?

fake and gay

t. wigger

That reminds me...

Previous episode should have gone on longer, and been called the finale, with this episode, all AFTER Dany's death, being the epilogue, coda, whatever.

>t. danytranny
cope harder

Fuck niggers
Fuck HBO
And most of all, FUCK OP.

Attached: tuxedo spidey.png (715x545, 572K)

>implying there's anything wrong with any of those lines

Attached: smug cunt.jpg (1408x1832, 511K)

More like cotton picking for you, you fucking nigger.

My dad is Yea Forums and you bein bant

>these are the most famous lines in ASOIAF
straight up lie

>Just like Osama.

>Daenerys in 10 years, resurrected and looking older than she should because of it.
Lmao just wait a year and Emilia will age the needed 10 years on her own.

HELP ME! I NEED A LIVE KHALEESI

More power to them. I'm not watching anything else they put out including spin offs. After the total decimation of any semblance of story here they aren't wasting any more of my time.

GRRM is a world builder and story teller, not a linguist. He provides what is necessary for an epic world to exist in our minds, not write poems. A writer of the senses, not the mind. Your senses are retarded and crude, they like the smut.

Which is fine, until people start calling him an American Tolkien or some shit.

And then she got dropped into the ocean.

webm or it didn't happen

>Le Wall Meme
Have sex.

>My favorite actor is going to star in my favorite show which I thought was finished
Fuck Yes! This is like getting a Lambo for Christmas.

Anyone who watched this shit and liked it at any point is a faggot.

based

Initially they probably don't expect the show to go on that long, and actors guild shit probably doesn't allow for reasonable buyout clauses if the show does tank. So it's a lot more expensive when you don't know for sure something is going to do well.

After they find out the show does well, the actors obviously know as well, and so they won't sign a long contract without a big payout.

>Backpeddling
>Piss off the fans

How? The fans want the series to continue and get a better ending.

7/10 damage control, good effort

>this webm
I genuinely cannot comprehend how one can delude themselves into this level of retardation. I just don't get it, and never will.

No. I'm the real George R. R. Martin and I assure you I'm going to finish the books, once I'm done eating. It may take some decades tho

Armnold should've been Thanos instead of that manlet

Why did the producers hate jons character so much that they needed to cuck him like that?

>Naomi Watts? Daenerys in 10 years, resurrected and looking older than she should because of it.
okay but then why didn't Jon's face turn into a monster face when he was resurrected

>ITT
>Identify the author known as GRRM
>I'm GRRM
>I'm GRRM
>I'm GRRM

Attached: spartacus.png (1071x575, 737K)

>Daenerys in 10 years, resurrected and looking older than she should because of it.
ew

And there she goes!

Attached: 1549454997723.jpg (732x549, 14K)

I can verify, I'm GRRM. She will be resurrected and Jon and her will marry.

Before they raise her from the dead they better raise her from the deep

Attached: 1557993201661.jpg (750x957, 59K)

Dr. GRRM, I'm GRRM.
The Flight Plan I just filled with GRRM lists GRRM, my GRRM, and Dr. GRRM here but only one of GRRM!

Attached: CIA officer GRRM.png (716x768, 512K)

9/10 b8 OP, well done
Now we 404

If I’m ever making a movie, I won’t hire any writers. I’ll just come here and get amazing shit for free

You mean, what the entire internet has been doing for years now?

Attached: 1377507799469.jpg (260x194, 12K)