What is the point of this character? Fucking Sansa had a more satisfing ark

What is the point of this character? Fucking Sansa had a more satisfing ark

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

The show was written by 2 jews.
The point of this character is to show young ugly girls that they can become powerful and successful too even if they are ugly goblinas. They should strive to be like Arya, and leave their family and traditions all behind and move to a foreign country where they can venture into the unknown and start fresh with foreigners who will truly love them.
Every other character in this show has the same "good goyim" message.

Attached: 1546698016370.png (219x317, 113K)

Please someone tell me why I want the little goblin girl from Game of Thrones to step on my dick

Attached: Maisie-Williams-2665554.jpg (3648x5472, 1.62M)

They really fucked up her character

Her whole character was that she was a rascal that was full of life and wore her heart on her sleeve, then became some edgy nothing personnel strong womyn who was the opposite of her former self

Literally from one of the best characters to the absolute worst

To be a strong independent woman who needs no man in her life

Just to be a plot goblin

Attached: Maisie-Williams-Feet-1872749.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

Nice pair

Tv writers can't plan for shit

She killed the Night King and killed Walder Frey avenging Robb. That's a lot more than Bran has done.

best character in the show, fite me

Arya is a good character but all the Faceless Man shit was mostly a waste of time. Also her desire to be Colombus had one line a long time ago saying she wondered what was west but wasn't built up well to be the culmination of her arc.

I don't know, but I had a mad craving for fucking her during whole of season 8 and I used to think she was ugly.

Attached: maisie-williams-for-m-rc-noir-may-2019-5.jpg (1200x1812, 238K)

Literally just pandering to ugly girls and how through girl power they can do anything

based schizo

which reminds me
>kills an entire House in revenge
>kills the fucking embodiment of Death
the Hound the Arya
>no, don't go after Cersei, revenge is gonna be the end of you

When was the last time you watched this series in it's entirety?

You know who had an ark? Noah.

Attached: Image22.jpg (534x401, 24K)

Today, just finished the whole thing.

Attached: Maisie-Williams-Topless-2.jpg (960x960, 188K)

fpbp

Analsex.

Attached: 49c74adf51bdd92f09f2924fc21e64a2--maisie-williams.jpg (560x1000, 92K)

the point of the character was to have sex

She was a great character with a good arc perfectly wrapped when she killed the Freys. Then they didn't know what else to do with her, they forgot her skills, her powers, and subsequently ruined Jon's character arc when they made her kill the night king randomly

Atleast brans a cute helpless twink who cant resist you ;) way cuter than his goblin sister

To kill the night king duh

Glad to see its not just me who's been left with an unusual lusting for her. I want to mating press her tight body.

Attached: 96493889c3f382550b68218a15352b05.jpg (600x1149, 63K)

>I was thinking we could fuck, but then I discovered you posted on Yea Forums that I look like a goblin, so I've changed my mind, have a nice life, user.

Attached: 1118full-maisie-williams.jpg (1118x800, 111K)

This.

mirin calves

>What? You don't want to fuck me?

Attached: 1118full-maisie-williams (1).jpg (1118x912, 156K)

To remind you to have sex

Same except season 2

Attached: 9d29181226958144.jpg (1080x1350, 140K)

YOU WHO ELSE HAD AN ARK? NOAH!

Attached: puss.jpg (330x329, 19K)

>*unzips your pants*

Attached: 1049full-maisie-williams.jpg (1049x1320, 118K)

I was waiting for this.

>spend few years on acquiring superior swordsman ninja skills by selling oysters, washing dead bodies and being blind
>avenge family by poisoning Freys anyway
>O FUG I DIDN'T KILL CERSEI MYSELF D: D: D:
>becomes Popeye the sailor woman despite having 0 years of experience with ships
>all kingdoms are ravaged after the long war, have no money, food or ships, yet her expedition is still somehow funded

How comes Ironborns did not discover Americos hundreds of years ago anyway? Nation of sailors and pirates that had no problems with navigating all the way to Asshai and back would surely check out what is to the west of of them at this point.

>You don't have to sleep on the couch, user, plenty of room for both of us over here

Attached: 1118full-maisie-williams (2).jpg (1118x912, 78K)