Dragons are better then wyverns

This is fact. Any wyvern lovers will be purged

Attached: tumblr_inline_ootgbnfXfY1s1d7uo_500.gif (500x213, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenlong
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/duck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatidae
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you can fuck em both

literally the exact same thing and you cant convince me otherwise

The dragon / wyvern debate is dumb.
What really matters is if the dragon can speak or not.

Four legs = dragon
Two legs = wyvern

yeah i think its just a trolling thing.

Dungeons and Dragons is the worst thing to ever happen to fantasy. It took Tolkien's finely crafted and meaningful legendarium and turned it into a bloated, incoherent mess to appeal to the lowest common denominator virgin nerd. All the wonder and majesty that fantasy can bring to the table is lost in an autistic display of character stats and mind-rottingly boring "lore" that is complex for the sake of being complex for nerds to orgasm over rather than being crafted for the purposes of wonder, intrigue and uplifting of the human spirit, which masters of the genre such as Tolkien aspired to and achieved. Sitting at a D&D table is one of the most soul sucking, bland experiences it is possible to live through. A bunch of self-congratulating spotty nerds laughing at the wackiness of the events that transpire in the inane high fantasy world created by the often insufferable game master. They'll either want to bore you to death with the lore they've taken months of their pitiful lives to create, or they'll simply let the disgustingly silly antics of the fat nerds play out. Either way it is an insufferable experience.

I highly suggest no normal, well-adjusted person ever go near Dungeons and Dragons. It is a pit of filth worse than most of the autistic hobbies you can think of: Star Trek, cosplay, anime, videogames etc etc. Please just learn an instrument and join a band, or go and work out at the gym. Spend a night at the pub with a group of normal people. Whatever you do don't go near a D&D table or associate with the fat neckbeards that partake in the hobby lest you become a fat neckbeard yourself.

wyrms>all

>having wings at all

LMAOing at you plebs

Attached: 800px-John_Howe_-_Nienor_and_Glaurung.jpg (800x534, 158K)

Two Legs = Dragon
Four Legs = Wyvern

Get it right, retard/

fox and the grapes, winglet.

Attached: 1548741556158.png (1000x750, 1.71M)

>le dragon arms
What's the point? So they can write a fucking book?

This. sentient sage immortal Dragon > Big lizard with birdbrain

So they can actually walk. It also looks much more awe inspiring and majestic. Imagine a pegasus but its front legs are wings. Fuck outta here

Attached: 199621.jpg (2308x1417, 877K)

A pegasus is a horse, imagine a bat with 4 legs.

>imagine a bat with 4 legs.
Looks like a fantasy creature. Like a dragon

IMAGINE

Attached: flying boar.jpg (817x800, 207K)

Based. Fuck wyverns and fuck the autistic wyvern poster.

>*destroys all /tg/ furries*
Bye incels.

Attached: 1549362059005.jpg (2880x1500, 399K)

>posting edited pictures
Here's a real one

Attached: 1553643680432.jpg (504x360, 38K)

For me, it's Grigori.

Attached: 1538122753970.jpg (1280x883, 290K)

Guys...

guys

Guys.

Guys listen.

I have the best ide

guys listen

I have the best idea ever

guys

I'll put WINGS

guys

wing

I'll put WINGS
guys listen here

I'll put WINGS... on my BACK legs.

Attached: sharovipteryx BW.png (800x437, 164K)

Superhumanly intelligent Dragons that don't speak > Dragons that speak > Dragons that are animals

classic kek

is there any scientifically explained at all i mean which one is more in term of flying in air, realistic reptile with wings and breathing fire that had four limbs or the reptile with wings and breathing fire that had two limbs ?

fucking retard

that's literally like saying gorillas and chimps are the same thing. or chimps and black people

Attached: 469323_900.jpg (660x900, 145K)

have you read that book about the history of D&D written by Sam Witwer and a few others? I think it's called Art and Arcana

>this.

Makes it look more like a cerberus or a Griffin or Chimera or something. Something that is actually fantastical and beautiful

this. dragons with 4 legs are better

Attached: tiny-dragon-lizard-indonesia-photo1.jpg (468x479, 83K)

Dragons look weird to normies, the idea of something with 4 limbs with wings is alien outside of bugs

Provide with a single shred of evidence that I'm wrong.

fuck off nerd

more limbs = more drag so just in general less limbs would be more aerodynamically efficient

>dragonfly
>has FOUR wings
what now Yea Forums

retarded bullshit made up by tabletop rpg fags. go look at ancient and medieval depictions of dragons, they were almost all "wyverns" when they had legs at all

looks retarded, doesnt make sense visually but you and other nerds have deluded yourselves into thinking it "looks better" because of epic RPG autism OH SHIT IF HE HAS 6 LIMBS HE'S EVEN MORE POWERFUL!!!@!@!!!!!

>4 legs with no wings
>is called a dragon
Explain

Attached: Shenron_DBZ_Ep_240_001.png (642x992, 927K)

four limbs makes no sense from a musculoskeletal perspective. what the fuck muscles are the wings attached to? theyre just stuck on there and somehow generate massive power from nothing. and since it's a full quadruped but with wings right over their front legs they would be ungainly and clumsy in flight and not able to glide without all the mass behind their wings drooping down retardedly.

two limbs make perfect sense, it's the same layout as real flying animals like birds and bats. the wings are powered by well developed chest/breast muscles. like you ever do pec flyes ? and since the creature's mass is concentrated towards the front it can soar and glide smoothly whilst making sense visually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenlong

>has an elongated body
>is literally called "long"

Based /an/ pasta

takes me back

exactly

>dragons are better than dragons

Okay retard.

>Long is dragon in Chinese
>Literally all their dragons are long in Chinese and English

The word "dragon" is like the word "duck." It's both a generic that can refer to all waterfowl (geese, swans, ducks, etc.), and a specific an individual group of waterfowl (ducks). A dragon can be the very specific four leg, two wing dragon, or it can the generic term for fantasy lizard that covers wryms, dragons, drakes, wyverys, etc.

some old pasta

>generic that can refer to all waterfowl
wat, literally never heard that ever.

>A dragon can be the very specific four leg, two wing dragon
pop fantasy autism

asians.
we aint gotta explain shit

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/duck
any of various swimming birds (family Anatidae)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatidae
Anatidae covers all waterfowl.

>doesnt make sense visually
It does in motion. That awkward pterodactyl walk makes dragons look ungainly and like they aren't as much of a threat as they are in the air. That's bad.

bullshit tolkien was overrated, he wasn't the only one who created modern fantasy

does dragon cunny pics exist?

asking for a friend

>d&d faggot literally denying Tolkien's concretization of western fantasy
Holy shit

Attached: 1554580769755.jpg (960x540, 58K)

Attached: 4w646o689067.jpg (816x880, 175K)

wyverns make more sense

except for the fact that neither dragons nor wyverns exist in GoT

at any rate, all GRRM has to do is say, "in westeros, wyvern and dragon mean the reverse."

stfu

based NMH pasta adapter

reads and feels like a tumblr post, was 2009 really that bad of a year?

This movie did not age well. I'm surprised there's 3 or 4 sequels to it too.

that's a drake you faggot

Dragons, Wyverns, Wyrms, Lungs, Wurms, Drakes, they all are under the category of the word Dragon, Dragons in history are usually reptilian based Chimera made up of many aspects of different animals. Welsh, Nordic, Chinese, Japanese, European they are all Dragons for there powers and strengths and a key aspect to them serpentine like creatures made up of various animals as one chimera.

>So they can write a fucking book?
Sure, why not?

>"Dear diary; today I had to eat more canned food. I'm not sure I can take it anymore."

Imagine a bird with 4 legs

With this in consideration I would think Dragons would be threat on both land and air, like an equal threat. It flies and also has good maneuverability on the ground. Having wing arms and still walking around on all fours just seems like a bad idea. If wyverns were ever depicted walking around like ostriches then that would be different but as they are I have to say dragons are more intimidating.

Wyvern style dragons just look better, the classic ones are just stupid looking and don't make sense if your actually try to think how they would move and fly.

you can literally google "wyvern" and it will tell you that it is a "a winged two-legged dragon with a barbed tail."

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (748x419, 703K)

What are some films that show off the might and true size of a Dragon?

Attached: Dip789U.jpg (2560x1440, 367K)

Ever taken a look at a bird, retard? How about a bat? Literally everything that flies has two legs.

quark

Attached: eTrbz.png (454x322, 96K)

only dragon stuff i know is of dragons with cars

much better than got

Attached: 51E2-U6akoL.jpg (350x500, 54K)

I just wanted to be friends with Grigori

Monster Hunter has the best fictional creature taxonomy.

I think it aged just fine for the time. Plus Sean Connery voicing a dragon is pretty OP

it's a draco you nerd

Attached: dragonheart.gif (500x213, 885K)

That's the point on creating legendary creatures
You don't need to follow nature's Bauplan

BEST SCALIE BOI

Technically you do become friends with him after you send him to pick the next arisen

Reign of Fire. Shrek 2

>Shrek 2
I want to fuck that dragon

It was Shrek 1 you heathens

shrek 2 was when they were already fucking though

Based. Dragons are supposed to be big and mighty and majestic, get your incel pterodactyl out of my face

>Dragons are supposed to be big and mighty and majestic
go take a look at ancient and medieval depictions of dragons.

That's not just a dragon, it's a wyrm.

that thing looks retarded. why are it's wings backwards

>dabs on every dragon in existance

How doe he do it, bros?

They look more bestial and ferocious when they only have two legs.

Dragon here. I have 4 legs and 2 wings. Wyrms and wyverns are considered nigger tier amongst my people. It sickens me to think someone would confuse us with them.

wyvern are much faster. dragons waste weight on extra legs they'll rarely need. their mouths(fire and chomping) are all they really need. dragons are pleb tier

cause they aren't taped to his arms like dirty wyverns

Attached: download (38).gif (500x250, 1014K)