Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree this was the best episode of Game of Thrones?

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree this was the best episode of Game of Thrones?
s02e09 Blackwater.

Attached: blackwater.jpg (737x485, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LS-7sirpogY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does Davos ever bring up Tyrion killing his son?

Now that my dick has settled into OP's ass, can we all agree he needs to clentch his butthole and make me cum?

Come with me and take this city

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I was sad that Stannis failed so hard.

right? Stannis is actually a dope character

How would have the story changed if Stannis have won blackwater and captured King's Landing?

Attached: House-Baratheon-of-Dragonstone-Main-Shield.PNG.png (400x480, 140K)

"thousands"
youtube.com/watch?v=LS-7sirpogY

Stannis vs guerilla tactic Lannister army led by Jamie/Tywin

Haha! Now that’s what I call classic Yea Forums humor!

Yeah but it was more of a "lol haha u killed my son idc"

My personal favorite was, "Any man dies with a clean sword? I'll rape his fucking corpse!"

his son was a fucking mindless zealot anyway

Ramsay and 20 good men would have infiltrated King's Landing and set off the wildfire under the city, burning the entire city down.

Stannis was the worst character, I don't get the appeal

Man I would have loved to watch that. I think most people loved the game of thrones because of the focus on the drama and the great royal houses political squabble. not the dire wolves, not the dragons, not the zombie army, not the lord of light or any of the fantasy elements. But because of the characters and their drama. Which is suited in a rich fantasy world, in an empire going through civil war.

Remember when we had battle episodes that had basically no budget and 5 minutes of actual fighting

s4ep9 The Watchers on the Wall

and there's no real disputing this. i could almost guarantee that it would work as a standalone short film even for someone who isn't initiated

Absolutely

I miss peak GOT

Alot of the fantasy elements in the first few seasons were so secondary, so minimal and subtle, that it made the world feel grounded and not retarded fantasy/tropey. I would have loved the show to literally just be the war of 5 kings or whatever for many many seasons

Yes. When he smuggles him into King's Landing on season 7

Tyrion says:
>last time I was here I had killed my father
Davos answers:
>last time I was here you killed my son

I honestly wish I was joking

The Stannis obsession is all from beta boys who lack a manly father figure in their lives, so they self insert and project their daddy issues onto Stannis. Of course they will deny this though.

I'm not sure if it's the best overall episode, but I still think it was the best battle.

Remember when wildfire was like a napalm JDAMs? By S8E5 wildfire explosions are just tiny puffs of green like a limp dick cumwad

You've permanently warped your brain, lad. Consider suicide.

More like underachievers since Stannis is the ultimate underachiever, people feel it's just for him to rule bc it's his turn. Nothing to do with your weird gay fantasy

It was good, but the blackwatch against the wildlungs was even better.

The Essos/ Daenerys subplots are a distraction even in the books and even the people who like them have proven that they completely misread them. Would trade everything Dany related for a single Robb Stark on a direwolf mount battle.