HAHAHHAHAHAHAH! HE DOES DA THROWUP THINGIE HAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH! HE DOES DA THROWUP THINGIE HAHAHA

BIRD UP XD ROFL COMEDIC GENIUS HAHAHA OMG HES NAKED ON INSTAGRAM WOW CRAZY HE BURPED WHOAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: img-eric-andre_145458282378.jpg (667x1000, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSBXt6enV00
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yet2Q0M32GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=D1RgdMLbx3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut up boomer

Haha he destroys stage and hurts himself and it all goes back to normal The Mongrel Jew Show he is in hell and so are you

calm down, Sam. You'll never be as famous and successful as him

I like this shit show

PIZZA BALL
PIZZA BALL

Attached: 54E43F4D-9033-446D-8960-9BF524CD9614.jpg (1222x662, 111K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA HE POST DA FUNNY WOJAK HAHAHEHEHEHE FUNNY FROG FUNNY MEME MEME FROG

based

Attached: 1556929431017.gif (400x534, 136K)

PAY THE TOLL ROASTIE

Attached: o9qDFan.jpg (576x336, 48K)

and you will never be a real woman

Attached: 1540864515321.png (586x463, 157K)

haha i said what the joke is and laughed sarcastically xD

Cringe.

Benis':)

I agree with you op, absurdist humor is incredibly lazy

It's the same thing that Sam Hyde does without the hamfisted radical politics.

The best part of that show is Hannibal.

>Sam Hyde
>without the hamfisted radical politics
so when you like the politics it's not "politics"?

Attached: 1554917500306.jpg (700x700, 209K)

Bird up.
Snails down.

What's going on with you man, you need to get vertical

Have sex

>DUDE i do le drugs xD look here's an irrelevant musican we paid to show up! :3 this is so friggin random and epic!
The cringiest moment I've seen is when he had a skit being butthurt over Jeff Dunham's shitty puppets being racist

this

sam hyde does shit that are 10 times more retarded and you faggots applaud

literally who?

The one skit I like is where he pays a bunch of people to take part in one of those focus groups, android vs iphone, pepsi vs coke etc and then he falls through the ceiling and pretends to be a skydiver. That's about it though, I can't think of any other stuff he's done that I found mildly amusing even

Could be worse
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oRdWmjMj8A

Yeah but he's "based and redpilled"
Literally it's pathetic sams posting fanfiction about how the Charolettesville driver was actually a hero and living out of his car

How the fuck did they get away with this?

Wait are they literally just ripping off the eric andre show because Eric cant consistently put out episodes

what the fuck did you just say?

Eric isn't that successful but he's often misunderstood. The best thing you can take away from his persona is that you should stop giving a fuck and don't take yourself or others so seriously that you end up a caricature of yourself, not living the life that you truly wanted to because you might offend somebody. Because when people are afraid, they never get out of the boring and stupid shit they tell themselves to cope.

These are the lowest IQ posts in the board.
Reductio ad absurdum is the most retarded form of criticism or mockery.

Attached: who killed hannibal.jpg (1280x1440, 128K)

The host, Derrick Beckles used to do a VHS cringe compilation tape made up of clips from awful TV shows, many local access, called TV Carnage. It inspired Tim and Eric and Eric Andre.
He also writes on Eric Andre Show. But this and all his other Adult Swim shows aren't very good.

It's not beinng reductive, have you ever watched this show?
It's just Gallagher remixed for the modern era

>using fallacies on Yea Forums of all places
Doesn't take a high IQ to realize where you're posting, genius.

>TV Carnage
Oh wow I didn't realize that he was the writer for this, loved tv carnage and I know he had a part in eric andre but like this literally just looks like they are trying to make eric andre show but white like down to the throwing up bit

>it's not being reductive
>follows up with literal reduction

>Reductio ad absurdum is the most retarded form of criticism or mockery.
Where exactly do you think you're posting?

Eh, nearly every Adult Swim show is utter crap, the few good ones like Eric Andre or Check it Out are the exceptions

Attached: 12746002_10208740474137555_5580473895432805448_n.jpg (500x268, 17K)

Just curious, did you seriously convince yourself you'd have a better grasp at communication and socializing if you learned how to debate and regurgitate fallacies? Have you ever had a conversation with the opposite sex? It's opposite logic. Apply yourself.

>trying to make eric andre show but white
Derrick Beckles is black
Also: youtube.com/watch?v=gSBXt6enV00

That merely is the best way of describing the "DUDE xxxx LMAO" criticism that this board consists of. Doesn't mean I expect logical sound arguments over a piece of media, I'm just saying these are the most retarded posts.
You can do this with literally everything.

The Seventh Seal:
DUDE DEATH IS SCARY BUT KIND OF POETIC LMAO LOOK AT ME I'M PLAYING LITERAL CHESS WITH DEATH IT A METAPHOR WHOOOOOAA HAHAHAHA XD
Stalker:
DUDE WHAT DO WE REALLY DESIRE? MAYBE WE DESIRE THINGS THAT SUCKS LMAAAAAAAO HAHAHAHA SOME MEN ARE BETTER SUITED IN A MORTAL WASTELAND THAN IN NORMAL SOCIETY WHOOOOOA
2001:
DUDE OUR OWN EVOLUTION CAN UNDO US BUT IF WE CAN SURPASS THAT WE'LL TRANSCEND LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

By far, the worst show on television.

bird up

You seem pretty mad. Is everything okay with you, champ?

Attached: 1536424333588.gif (194x284, 1.12M)

Mulatto subhuman

Much of life is ridiculous and weird. There's no need to get so uptight and serious when it's not the case to get uptight and serious. We can get big and deep philosophical questions about the human condition just by watching Eric descend into his persona but do we have to? Not really. Take it at face value.

HAHAHA DUDE WHOAAAAAA HE USED AN LOGICAL FALLACY TIME TO EPICALLY BTFO THIS NERD ROFLLLCOPTER HAHAHAHHA

Fuck this kike, he acts like he's too random to be taken seriously but if you joke outside of his Jew hugbox he acts like suddenly you've gone too far. Just look at him crying on social media about gun control and abortion lmao, it's pathetic. Fuck all Jews in media except for Kubrick.

Attached: image.jpg (568x447, 237K)

k

Have sex, incel.

what are the politics in the eric andre show?

Beer in the water fountains and cameras in all the girl's locker rooms, GO BOBCATS!

Whats the fallacy retard?

RIGHT CAN'T MEME

Great, another Jew mocking the American degeneracy his race inflicted through the television screen, really novel and exciting humor there, Schmuel, have a fuckin' shekel bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (620x372, 143K)

Wow this board is so clueless. He's clearly deconstructing deconstructing the comical interview genre with a heavy and ironic touch of absurdism as a form of critique.

I like absurdist humor, but I feel like most modern entertainment that offers it panders to the shock humor crowd a bit too much. I prefer the intellectual over the grotesque or cringe worthy.
I would like to see a Colin Mochrie or Steve Martin for the new era of comedy, but have to settle for acts like Eric Andre or George Miller.

cut the mic

Attached: cut the mic 3.jpg (3670x2763, 2.38M)

> he likes filthy Frank and Eric Andre
Yikes you're a fuckin' giant sperg you filthy faggot, fuck you.

Google show me this guys balls please.

Well, Sneed.

Hyde literally tanked is own career by making EVERYTHING political. He had all his trumpfaggot meme shills attacking everyone else at AS for no fucking reason.

Jews shouldn't be dominating adult swim, that's reason enough you fuckin' little kike worshipper. Go slit your own throat loser you're fuckin' nothing.

Attached: image.jpg (540x421, 164K)

Go to bed, Sam. Jesus Christ you're annoying.

No I know but the host of mostly 4 millennials is white

This is a completely normal way to speak

Don't rainbow read me nigga

>Sam Hyde posting
>in 2019

Sam its over it has been for a long time now. You need to find a different career because you've burned too many bridges in entertainment and even your reactionary pseud fanbase doesn't laugh at your stale content anymore you are irrelevant not just to the culture at large but to even that niche of supporters who once backed you.

I want Sam Hyde to get a job, become a regular person with regular ambitions and lose the baggage of being a very speshul hero saviour. I hope that Sam Hyde can move on in life abd find peace.

Here's a quick adhom for you.
You've got an awful way of communicating. It seems to you that you come off as cerebral and intellectual when in reality you sound more like a high functioning autist, with no empathy or understanding of how the dynamics between sharing an experience or thought from that head of yours to another person should work exactly. It wouldn't surprise me if you often feel like you're alienated and misunderstood when all it takes is for you stop treating everything with absolute logic and complete certainty. Try to relax and take it easy. If you have some mental illness I apologize but still try to take this advice seriously.

ya'll spin around like ballers
seething with jealousy, I am

Attached: 1537235467460.png (1080x1215, 1.14M)

He looks like he's part nigger.

Eric Andre himself is ultra leftist, but the show is pretty apolitical. They literally just did absurdist shit to themselves and their guests.

he's half black, haitian and jewish
shit like that kills self-esteem and self-image entirely
it's crazy that he crawled out of that hole to begin with, it's unbelievable he was somewhat successful at all

not op but this hit a bit. how do I get better?

Attached: 1504907934727.png (643x617, 175K)

Where did you find a pic so faggy?

looks like yet another ugly kigger

youre being such a narc right now my dude
buzz me mulatto

Still the best sketch

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yet2Q0M32GQ

No he's black, or mixed like Eric, he just wears a wig and accentuates his whiteness

ranch it up brotendo

Eric Andre is the epitome of American humor to me.

Its some mongrel having joke scenarios written for him then going out and presenting them in literally the most unfunny performance possible. All his delivery is terrible. He could be replaced by anybody.

I honestly don't see how this guy is any different from Sam Hyde except for the insanely obvious racism and antisemitism that got him booted off the air

Attached: dude-im-the-king-of-dark-comedy-watch-this-hitler-4353944.png (500x522, 71K)

based

Eric Andre was funny for about 2 years if I'm being generous. But coincidentally that's when I started smoking weed so maybe that was it. But I see better executed absurd comedy with better payoffs on Yea Forums so shit like this and tim and Eric are just late night tier comedy to me these days

ROFL AT LEAST HES FUNNY AND HAS SOME ORIGINAL IDEAS

have sex

Dilate

dont much care for it anymore

based reply

just bee yourself

Attached: 1558109226321.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Eric Andre is hilarious, what's wrong with you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=D1RgdMLbx3M