What are some good kinos/ tv series about ancient times?

What are some good kinos/ tv series about ancient times?

Attached: original[1].jpg (642x1000, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
youtube.com/watch?v=JucnjEInfOk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fmum3glL1DA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wouldn't even rape you, OP.

>tfw a fat british pseud has ruined the name of a fascinating historical figure

>not wondering why this wouldn't offend someone?
Is he autistic?

>Sargon of Akkad
If he's picking random titles, 'Earl of Sandwich' would be more fitting

tbf, jair bolsonaro said it first

conan

kingdom of heaven

>If he's picking random titles, 'Earl of Sandwich' would be more fitting

Attached: 1512416306002.jpg (470x470, 30K)

The Fall of the Roman Empire (1964)
Cleopatra (1963)
Ben Hur (1959)

Roman empire and late egyptian dynasties are not exotic enough.

Attached: il primo re.jpg (1050x1500, 636K)

I know you're asking for movies/televison series, but I find this music animation kino. Especially since it relates to the empires of the past.
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

based and too red pilled

Attached: 1554684205463.jpg (557x490, 98K)

Not ancient

Conan the barbarian isnt exactly historically accurate. But it is fun early bronze age kino.

>Sargoy of Mossad
>Soregay of Blackdad
Can't barrage the Farage

>Carl of Applebee's

Attached: 56984568.jpg (605x454, 78K)

I, CLAUDIUS
youtube.com/watch?v=JucnjEInfOk

Can't wait for the 23rd so Sarg'n can get BTFO, get sleepy and copestream.

>I, CLAUDIUS
Came to post this, you beat me by ten minutes. well played, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fmum3glL1DA

I'm a bong, in Bongland, yet a BBC show is blocked to me on copyright grounds even though I pay my license fee like a good goy.

Attached: The absolute state of license payers.jpg (731x617, 49K)

no it's just what a retard thinks won Trump the election
Sargon thinks that the media has no power as long as you don't cave and that people respect being unapologetic and crude
what he doesn't realize is that the british public has no idea who the fuck he is so they won't give him any benefit of the doubt when the media introduces him as "the rape tweet guy"
plus him not apologizing and doubling down on this juvenile joke just lets the media run wild with it
when the media smeared Trump as racist they were atacking his policies on immigration, which amplified his message
in Sargon case they amplify his dumb and inappropriate behaviour, his political message (which he doesn't really have besides "pwn the SJWs") is completely overshadowed
not only is the rape joke absolutely horrible PR, he made a Sarkeesian 2.0 by giving her the victim card for absolutely no reason because she is not relevant to anything

but Sargon is going to lose, won't learn anything from it (like from GG), blame the media for everything and pretend that somehow being totally incompetent and crashing a whole party is a net positive and shirk any criticism away by saying "at least i'm doing something"

And then there's this

Attached: This one works.jpg (882x609, 59K)

kek

centurion was fun , also check out valhalla rising ( though story is a bit more vague and symbolic at times)

Ukip wouldn't have done any better without Sargon though. Seems to me they are all rallying behind Farage one last time