If Jon actually had one meaningful conversation with Dany this season, maybe none of this shit would have ever happened...

If Jon actually had one meaningful conversation with Dany this season, maybe none of this shit would have ever happened. Season seven was mostly about them falling in love and preparing to stop the Night King, but season eight has them barely talking and the Night King dying halfway through. Jon and Dany spoke twice after the Night King died and before she burned down King's Landing, and both conversations were about the same thing.

Why didn't Jon and Dany talk about their histories, their family relations, incest, marriage, the deaths of Rhaegal and Missandei, the fate of Westeros, etc., this season? Why didn't they talk like two people who actually cared about and supported each other? Jon got turned into a plot device this season and it was pathetic.

Attached: dany.webm (904x1080, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hphmmWgEo4M
youtube.com/watch?v=HiXHysWnhy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A non-GoT thread died for this

Friends, Redditors, shitposter, lend me your (you)s;
I come to bury Daenerys, not to praise her.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft unadapted from the books;
So let it be with Daenerys. The talented Dabid
Hath told you Daenerys was a tyrant:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath Daenerys answer’d it.
Here, under leave of Dabid and the rest–
For Dabid are talented writers;
So are they all, all talented writers–
Come I to speak in Daenerys’s final /got/ general.
She was my waifu, pure and cute to me:
But Dabid says she was a tyrant;
And Daenerys are talented writers.

She hath freed many slaves to Slaver's Bay
Whose chains she did break without payment:
Did this in Daenerys seem a tyrant?
When that the poor have cried, Daenerys hath wept:
Tyranny should be made of sterner stuff:
Yet Dabid says she was a tyrant;
And Dabid are talented writers.

You all did see that in Winterfell
She was instrumental in the defeat of the Army of the Dead,
For which she asked no recompense: was this tyranny?
Yet Dabid says she was a tyrant;
And, sure, they are.
Talented.
Men.

I speak not to disprove what Dabid wrote,
But here I am to speak what I do know.
You all did love her once, not without cause:
What cause withholds you then, to mourn for her?
O reason! thou art fled in favour of subverted expectations,
And characters have lost their development!

Bear with GRRM;
My hopes is in the books there with Daenerys,
And I must wait until they are released to me.

Attached: you failed her.jpg (998x698, 31K)

There are no non-GoT threads

Godsss, I want to stab Dany with my dick and just ruin her on the iron throne, until cum is leaking out of her and dripping onto the cold, metallic throne

Attached: love.png (734x775, 816K)

>expecting reasonable decisions or sensible writing from DABID

Because they had 0 chemistry and Dany is obviously socially awkward and autistic. Just think about it. She NEVER had a friend, she just had her abusive psychobrother growing up and then she was given off like a whore to some savage horselord who just raped her. She then had a bunch of servants but never an actual peer or friend to have a genuine conversation with. The closest was ser friendzone but he was acting like an orbiter around her.

She never learned to talk about problems.

Attached: daenerysad.png (960x544, 322K)

>h-hey user, how was your day? Oh, me? I'm OK, had a pretty tough day filming, I'm kinda sweaty and stinky though, heehee! I really miss filming game of thrones though, it was so much fun. How about you lay back and let me ride your face like you're drogon and we're slaughtering the "innocent" scumbags of King's Landing?

Attached: 1558383825918.png (1280x957, 1.69M)

My PP is hard now thanks my dude.

Attached: RYbySYC.jpg (1000x1500, 414K)

the whole season was mis-structured to have multiple scenes where characters meet, but can't do the human thing of talking about what's happened to them because the audience already has the information.

generally if scenes between the core cast have no reason to happen it means that the story has gone completely off the rails.

old thread

Just fucking imagine, having the most powerful woman in the world completely fallen in love for you while conquering literally everything in your path

Jon is a fag

Attached: its not fair.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

>Y-you still want me to call you "my queen"? O-ok..

fuck off dany niggers, since most of you are incels and have never had any relationship experience , there is nothing more painful then having to end something with someone you love. Breaking up with someone you're bored of is easy, but having to break it off with a woman you still love and care about because she's too far gone is painful as fuck, especially for an honorfag like jon. She got stabbed after burning children alive. Jon feels responsible because he should have seen this coming but instead denied it because he was selfish because he wanted to believe and enhoy his love with dany, hence his guilt. He even thought the dragon was going to kill him, which he accepted the moment he went to see Daenerys. Jon had the choice; either rule with Daenerys, and choose his own selfish happiness while turning a blind eye to what she was doing (there was a glimpse of him doing this when he told Tyrion in jail that she was still his queen) or lose everything, his life, his home, his kingdom, all for the greater good. He chose the latter. Fuck Danyfags, I'm not even a Jon fag (I'm a stannisbro) but you incels and submissive cucks will never understand sacrifice for the greater good even if it costs you your happiness

Attached: basedjon.jpg (1366x768, 791K)

/ecg/ when?

>If Jon actually had one meaningful conversation with Dany this season, maybe none of this shit would have ever happened
a woman wrote this

Imagine dooming a whole city because you won't fuck your hot aunt

this is a stealth /ecg/
do you want a pic of my dick faggot?

>actually unironically implying Danereys did even a single thing wrong in how she dealt with King's Landing

Attached: 1558049273479.png (645x773, 87K)

>You all did love her once, not without cause:
Lmao no way fag.

this is your mind as a manlet

Jannytranny chimped out

you will always be a backstabbing manlet faggot jon

Based.
Cringe

>tfw dictator dany aesthetic even better than s1 exiled virgin princess Dany
>tfw you will never get spinoff show in an alternate timeline where Jon doesn't kill Dany
> A show where they go around planetos conquering together in an emperor/darth vader relationship except instead of ugly old dudes theyre wincest lovers.
>a show where she is full mad queen and jon is viscous conqueror, except when with her where he is her conflicted conscience and she has bent him to her will and they go around setting up targaryen fascism
tldr hitler dany gave me a boner and i want a whole show about it

>muh chillens dey wuz goin to skool and shiee

Attached: got.jpg (1098x849, 223K)

>you will never see Jon pulling his head out of his ass, joining his rightful queen at her side and ruling over reborn Thousand year Greater Valyrian Reich

Attached: 1415054731595.jpg (1166x878, 110K)

The answer is that the season was rushed and the story they were trying to tell could have worked if they had more episodes. This is more of D&D being lazy then them not being able to right. They took shortcuts and tried to solve season long plot lines in 6 episodes.

The last episode was actually good.

The problem is that they fucked up Dany.

I really don't understand why Jon couldn't or wouldn't accept her. They didn't flesh that out enough.

ITT we come up with a better S8 than Dabid

>Ep1
Largely fine, maybe make Jon have some more difficulty flying Rhaeghal
>Ep2
Again, also mostly fine. Only major change I'd make Dany glad to hear Jon was a Targaryen. Make her happy she's not alone in the world and have her offer Jon the chance to rule alongside her.
>Ep3
Ditch the "one episode, one battle" gimmick. Up the brightness. Melly arrives and speaks to Bran, they both know the future so let them have a cryptic conversation where they remind the viewer about balance and how only death can pay for life Hit the same beats but:
-The Dothraki fan out so we see the implied size of the AotD
-Sam dies when Jon doesn't save him
-Grey Worm is on the other side of the barrier when he orders the bridge pulled to he sacrifices himself with his men
-Missandei dies in the crypts when the dead rise
-Arya attacks the Night King, this gives Jon the opening to kill him
-Jorah survives but is too injured to fight in future
>Ep4
Much more celebratory but Bran is way more sombre than usual. Jon and Dany are actually happy, they talk about whatever the fuck breaking the wheel means. They talk about making the world free of tyranny for their children. Jaime leaves Brienne because he doesn't want his child by Cersei to get roasted. Jon and Dany fly off together on dragons. The Iron Fleet still shows up but this time it's Jon's inexperience controlling Rhaeghal that gets the dragon killed. Jon is thrown off and captured. Cersei has him beheaded with Longclaw while Dany is powerless to help.
>Ep5
-Similar beats are hit, Jorah is able to watch his hopes for Dany go literally up in flames.
-The Hound convinces Arya to leave but also makes the decision to leave with her. Instead they run into Cersei and the Mountain. The Hound dies the same way but this time he's fighting to protect Arya so there's actual stakes
>Euron doesn't kill Jaime, he just gets burnt up on his ship
1/2

Attached: so how's the script.jpg (1920x1080, 600K)

>Danyfags still SEETHING their Targshit waifu got what she deserved since season 1
Lmao imagine being such a cuck you like a stronk womyn.

Attached: 1558331273284.jpg (600x800, 70K)

Please post some cute nazi Dany's frens.

Attached: 1558238004441.jpg (2196x1698, 271K)

It was unsalvegable

You need to go back to season 7 and finish up the white walker plot in that one. Ditch all the retarded shit with going back and forth arguing with Cersei, Dany goes straight north because of prophecies or some shit and they have a big fight. Jaime joins, kills Brienne, becomes azor ahai and kills the night king but dies simultaneously.

Season 8 focuses on the civil war in Westeros. As the Targstark forces try to get houses to their cause and fight battles, more and more respect goes to Jon and Dany is further isolated. The paranoia around this and Jon being the true heir starts to send her more and more off the edge. This madness reaches it's climax in the battle of Kings Landing where Rhaegal is shot down and she burns the city in a rage attack, much like the last episode.

The ending is the same except Bran isn't elected king, he died fighting the night's king. The king is instead Jon and the final shot is of Tormund in the north, having ventured into the land of always winter where he is surrounded by white walkers, commanded by Bran.

Attached: auntie6.webm (1280x1080, 2.82M)

do waifufags only think with their dicks?

Attached: 1558377352974.jpg (1024x613, 45K)

Why the fuck are you copying my post verbatim, OP?

>I love myh Nazi Dany!!
>has army of sandnigs and literal nigs
ironic

yes desu

Attached: mq13.webm (840x1080, 2.95M)

the resolution of the white walker threat should have been the finale of the series and the fact that it isn't is just more evidence that being 'subversive' is more important than making sense in the current anno domini

This is my fourth dany thread today and I am still JUSTed

Jon was an idiot. All she needed was a good daily dicking and the occasional spanking to keep her crazy away.

Shame he was such a little bitch.

>being THIS salty and insecure about who user likes to jerk off to
yikes and ouf

Its not really my dick. There are many sexier women than emilia. Its my heart.

Attached: tmp_Iy7AHl_33f026bc28874631_Daenerys-Targaryen.jpg (800x450, 24K)

The reason why she was so cute was because she acted more like Emilia naturally does. No I'm not talking about the genocidial shit but she was more passionate and emotional which is something Emilia very much is whenever you see an interview with her. Daenerys in previous seasons was basically just a resting bitchface stonequeen, now she was finally emotional. Jus look at this webm, she's radiating.

Attached: cutiedany.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

the Long Night should have been a MINIMUM of 2 episode. the human race existence was at stake. I want to see real tactics, ALL the red witches should have been summoned, there should have been giant fireballs all over the place, main characters should have died taking out individual white walkers to thin the zombie horde, and both Jon and Arya should have worked together to take down the Night King then hugged afterwards (the hug that we never got to see ffs)

Learn how to make paragraphs and have sex

2/2
>Ep5
Jaime is successful in saving Cersei but just before the leave the tunnels Cersei admits she lied about being pregnant to manipulate her brothers, Jaime says he broke his oaths to save her, Cersei says it doesn't matter and that only they matter. They embrace and Jaime chokes the life out of her before allowing the rubble to crush them both
-Dany loses it in a similar way because I wouldn't sacrifice Auntie Dany for anything
>Ep6
-Dany's speech is identical but since it's Jorah with her who understand Dothraki it's actually dramatic and not just horse people sounds
-Dany tells Jorah her plan is now to break the wheel by breaking everything and starting the whole world anew. She's clearly mad from the loss but aware of the evil it will take. Talks about how Jon was moral and it got him killed because the world is too evil for anyone to stay good.
-Jorah stabs her, Drogon burns them both and destroys the iron throne in the same burst of fire before flying off
-The council meeting still happens but instead of electing Bran he's there to ask why the Seven Kingdoms have to stay Seven Kingdoms when the Iron Throne is gone. They agree to split up but to have a council of alliances or whatever
-Ending montage stays more or less the same but Arya's ship leaves from Storms End to imply she and Gendry got together after all because the last thing the Seven Kingdoms needs is Robert 2.0
-Change Sansa's crown to something good, Bronn doesn't get an entire Kingdom

Is my version worse than what we got?

Attached: shansha.webm (720x720, 383K)

She was smiling...she loved Jon so much you can tell. It could have been different, she just needs someone who won't abandon her.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaarrgggh.png (242x208, 5K)

>And never tire. And never slacken.

I now understand why Joe Jonas locked that shit down in vegas

Writers forgot that the story is supposed to be going on beyond what happens on screen. That's the only explanation. They were legitimately convinced that when a random bullshit event interrupts a conversation in the making, the conversation never continues, because we don't see that in the episode.

Attached: 1558301634794.jpg (1365x2048, 649K)

stay mad tranny

Attached: 1558049503871.jpg (1400x1048, 760K)

I blame the camera man that cut to him every time Taylor Swift sang the line "you'll never find another like me"

So he could fuck Maisie.

>Jon feels responsible because he should have seen this coming but instead denied it because he was selfish because he wanted to believe and enhoy his love with dany, hence his guilt.
He didn't give any indication that he was enjoying anything. He just watched everything from the sidelines this season until it all went to shit. Then, he decided to intervene after hundreds of thousands died.

If Jon's point of view was actually explored this season, the finale would have had emotional depth. But D&D couldn't with their self-imposed restrictions. Also, they knew that if Jon actually had opinions and exercised his authority, none of this shit would have happened.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST WANT HER TO LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT

Attached: wojakpink2.png (630x420, 175K)

But i don't want to fuck her, i want to love and protect her

Attached: YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

u r mah kween

Attached: mq6.webm (770x1080, 2.95M)

We don't even get an answer to why they aren't getting married from them. We get assumptions from Varys and Tyrion who from what we can tell are just guessing.

Attached: giv.png (778x512, 45K)

No girl has ever looked at me like that. What does it feel like?

I CAN'T TAKE HER SMILE ANYMORE I'M SO LONELY

Attached: images.jpg (294x171, 4K)

what about Miss Sunday? they seemed pretty close, even sharing GOSSIP about

I wish I knew.

Attached: wojak10.png (576x597, 60K)

Jon is a gigantic, enourmous, HUMONGUS FAGGOT

Attached: 1558277179190.jpg (1400x700, 226K)

>You will never build a new world with her

Attached: 1558371819304.png (1920x1080, 857K)

just have a wank bro

Attached: mq15.webm (776x1080, 2.49M)

She was just telling a cool story about her youth
She was smiling and happy telling that story and the manlet stabbed her

Someone needs to tell Emilia to stop doing makeup like a retard. She is so cute with minimal or no makeup.

I only think with my heart

What's left of it

It won't do anything, the pain is in my heart, not balls

oof

>only 2 episodes of Mad Dany
why did they rush it? This could have been a whole season, and then wrap it all up in a 10th final season.

jon condemned westeros to countless future wars from the chaos of elective monarchy. it may not even last that long before dorne the iron islands and possibly the vale all declare independence as well.

the danyfuhrer would have prevented this and saved countless lives

Only change i would make is Cersei killing Jorah and Jon becoming a unhappy and depressed king for killing Dany

She was good, she was kind and he killed her!

Attached: 1557071887095.jpg (634x357, 36K)

Feels good man

Fuck, man...

Attached: 6mBEz7H.jpg (1923x1200, 669K)

Every meaningful conversation ended in a cliffhanger this season. Somebody would ask an important question and be interrupted by somebody else, or the scene would just end abruptly. Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

The audience has no choice but to believe that Jon and Dany had maybe five conversations from the ending of season seven to the ending of season eight, and each one was short and took place on screen. How did they have not a single discussion about marriage throughout season eight? Why were Varys, Tyrion and Davos the only ones who ever talked about it?

If the writing made any sense Dany would have burned the Red keep down season 7, of episode 3 and none of this would happen.

Makeup makes her look actually older

Attached: 1557923402182.png (1248x1716, 2.85M)

>It won't do anything, the pain is in my heart, not balls
i was joking, iktf desu

Attached: auntie5.webm (1392x1080, 2.95M)

just when you think this couldn't be more dumb, childish, showredditfaggish, here comes a fucking blackfyre.

There's not enough Ryan Gosling reactions to express myself in this thread.

Attached: 1553685944783.png (500x500, 132K)

>Is my version worse than what we got?

It's alright. I'm not sure about Jon falling off a dragon being the reason for his capture, but otherwise I like the idea of his execution being the thing to send Dany mental.

>Be with me. Build the new world with me, this is our reason. It has been from the beginning, since you were a little boy with a bastard's name, and I was a little girl who couldn't count to twenty. We do it together, we break the wheel together.

Attached: 1551387514337.png (1280x528, 461K)

>that soundtrack
>you will never be with Dany so the music can continue
>instead you get the cutted version because the manlet stabbed the queen

Attached: mq12.webm (1270x1080, 2.74M)

Yeah, it's pretty contrived but I wanted to hit most of the same beats because who wants to read my fanfiction, right?

S6 and S7 were masterpieces compared to S8
youtube.com/watch?v=HiXHysWnhy0

fap fap fap fap fap fap

we were so close to a happy ending..

D&D make complete shit but Dany's final arc was pure kino, a tragedy for the ages. People aren't able to comprehend its depth a nd spout superficial memes. "muh bells" "muh hitler" "muh crazy" No. She wasn't crazy, she isn't hitler, she was in deep emotional pain last episode and for most of this one. Jon is the only thing that keeps her inner dragon away. If only he had been there for her everything would be fine, Jon is really to blame for it. Dany is flawed, but her life was horrible and she needs someone to actually love her for real, just once. Jon could have been that person and healed her.

Attached: 4354363.jpg (216x233, 9K)

>dany is FINALLY happy. smiling, sharing old stories and rushing to meet Jon instead of sitting on the throne
>Jon just REEEEs and fucking stabs her
I hate Jon so fucking much holy shit what a faggot.

Attached: enough.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Attached: 0100.png (900x600, 770K)

Jon! I'm so glad to see you! You wouldn't believe what happened today it was the bes... *blraugh* *spits blood*

j-jon w-what

They don't even talk about the incest angle. Jon just makes a grunt when Dany tries to kiss him, and that's the end of all exploration into their relationship.

How did D&D fail to expand on any of the interesting or important relationships dynamics Jon and Dany had? Why did they think that every conversation between the characters had to be about Sansa or how Jon doesn't want the throne?

The first two hours were devoted to people talking and somehow D&D failed convince us that these characters existed in the same world. Jon barely spoke to Davos or Bran, Dany never spoke to Missandei (since midway through season seven), nobody cared about using Bran to their benefit, etc. Everything was a series of missed opportunities.

It's because it's against human nature to put random strangers ahead of someone you love. Jon is honorable to the point of being a moron

Emilia's main hangup with the season was her lack of conversation with Missandei

>look at this throne jon, when i couldn't count to 20 and my brother said it was made by more than 1000 swords i thought it would be a mount--

Attached: 1555321038253.png (500x467, 299K)

>Why did they think that every conversation between the characters had to be about Sansa
Was Sansa the most cancerous character on the show? God I hated every moment with her. It's the one character I'm sure the show/books would've been better without. Her one purpose I can see is as eyes in Kings Landing during books 2-3, otherwise she's useless.

It was kind of adorable how she was so autistic she didn't really get that people were upset and pissed at her for genociding like 500 000 people.

Feels like oxytocin releasing in your brain.

Honestly FUCK D&D. GRRM books are not good vs evil stories, and that what these two fucking dumbfuck retards D&D did to Daenerys and to season 8, they made her paper muh evil villain in literally one episode with no positive traits. Fucking scumbags

Attached: 1558205430673.jpg (500x500, 193K)

>with no positive traits
That's where you're wrong kiddo

Attached: 1557968904531.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

Final scene should have been zooming out to show planetos inside the blue eye of a giant called Macumba

This is basically a different show compared to the first season.

Just imagine Tywin being alive and reacting to Bran and his small council. It went from believable drama to a fucking sitcom.

>no positive traits
Speak for yourself, pussy.

I didn't realise Jorah posted on here.

We all are Jorah

I finally understood Jorah after episode 5 and 6.

At least Jorah got to smell her sweaty odors in the march to Qarth

Attached: download.jpg (251x201, 6K)

literally me desu

Attached: auntie7.webm (858x1080, 2.8M)

Even with Jon ignoring her, it was strange that Dany was made to seem alone in Winterfell despite having all of her advisors and friends to talk.

Good

Look at this fucking girl and say that it's not the most cute thing that you already had see.

Based and Shakespearepilled

I am literally Jorah Mormont

Do you think seeing the burning city and corpses aroused her haha?

But then it would be reddit spacing

I want to grab and hug her by the hips while she burns westerosi scum

FUCK JON "KING OF MANLETS" SNOW

Attached: 1558098149000.jpg (960x908, 87K)

its cute how much shes restraining her eyebrows here i bet they had to do a bunch of takes

There was a stain on Drogon's seat 100%

yes

Attached: auntie9.webm (1050x1080, 2.47M)

Why doesn't she trim them?

Considering she wanted to fuck Jon on the Iron Throne, yes

It finally made sense why people fall in love with Dany in the books.
Where the fuck was this Dany the entire series?

why the fuck would she, her eyebrows are the best part

Attached: eyebrows.jpg (980x653, 76K)

D&D weren't even trying to be subtle.

Attached: Wew.jpg (2896x2896, 579K)

Ok so the next question is why the fuck didn't Jon just man up and dick her?

>Always thought she was okay, but nothing more than that
>Finally start seeing her in a much better light in S8
>It's too late now
I'm sorry Dany, we have all fucking failed you. It hurts.

Attached: 1558288908404.jpg (1280x1600, 197K)

Jon was a bastard all along.

EH DUNT WUNT EET

Attached: AH DUN WUN EET.jpg (711x862, 301K)

>Ok so the next question is why the fuck didn't Jon just man up and dick her?
Because bad writing. D&D thought a line from Varys, who doesn't even know Jon, would explain Jon's mindset.

>leader standing infront of army is Hitler
>shit has been done since at least the antiquity
i hate modern media

Does anyone have the Webm of Emilia reaction to S8?

FUCKING MANLETS

Honestly her acting and range of emotions was far wider these last two eps. We got to see sides of dany we haven't. But really I am fumbling for an explanation myself, its hard to even come o grips with, I just love her now

She is my queen now and always

Attached: 1557977177750.jpg (597x519, 18K)

>Jon could have been that person and healed her.
he knows that. thats why he says it doesnt feel right

shes always adorbz

Attached: foiis63bz8z21.jpg (480x480, 35K)

>thats why he says it doesnt feel right
It doesn't. Jon went from consoling her when he barely knew her to not caring that she even existed despite them "being in love."

Attached: vjpabudpvsy21.jpg (539x607, 49K)

Jon wasn't even mad or sad about Daenerys dying. He was a treacherous double faced cuck who just wanted to fuck off back to the North and he got what he wanted. Fuck him.

Jon dumb for killing her and listening to tyrion. tyrion played jon. Jon gets banished and tyrion is hand of king, avoiding execution.

Jon just had to show her what she did outside in the ruins and i guarentee she wouldve felt remorse.
It's very unlikely she was going to attack anyone good. only evil. And SHE LITERALLY ASKS TO RULE WITH HER. Jon couldve been her counsel, her remedy

>genocide
Stop using that word, fucking brainlet.

Because if any of that happened this whole Mad Queen BS would make even less sense and would likely never occur. Characters are forced to act OOC to force this garbage plot.

Betrayed by her brother, sold like property
Betrayed by advisors, after listening to everything they say
Betrayed by her love, for loving him so much that she couldnt see he didn't love her the same way

She wont be remembered for freeing the slaves. She wont be remembered for saving the world in the Long Night. She will be remembered as another "mad targ". She wont ever reach the red door.

It hurts me so much....

Attached: cmdfvq2qy9z21.jpg (640x349, 27K)

Okay, I'm officially a Danyfag. Going to root for her in the books, assuming the last two ever come out.

Multiple people played Jon.
First his "sister" who actually disliked him for being her "rival" to the North throne. So she backstabbed him first. She wanted to turn Dany against him but not even that was enough to break them up. Tyrion played him most of all though, and seeded the worst thoughts into his mind. Everyone was undermining their relationship, even Bran and Sam by telling him he was a Targ. Why was that even necessary at all? Even so, in the end Jon is a faggot for stabbing Dany,

She'll get her red door in the night realms, user.

What you did to the story, Dabid, it was beautiful

Attached: bran.jpg (527x296, 35K)

Attached: 333.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

We failed to protect our mad queen bros

Attached: 1558354539651.jpg (836x543, 111K)

For someone who was "totally plotting to kill him for being a rival targ to the throne" she sure approached him with complete trust and love. Really makes you think.

Then he bent the knee and showed respect to his backstabbing, cunt family, who manipulated him and then shipped his ass back to the Wall when they were done ruining his life.

i bet emilia has some great fuck eyes

What the FUCK was Jon's problem?

Attached: 1532722328934.jpg (882x960, 76K)

no doubt

Attached: 1557880613869.jpg (1280x1280, 296K)

>"totally plotting to kill him for being a rival targ to the throne"
where did you get this from?
She wasnt plotting anything
she literally walked away from the throne into jons arms. She truly loved him even when she became delusional. If she wanted him dead she didnt need to save him in the long night or couldve killed him with varys

I'm genuinely upset. I've never felt this way from any form of media before

Attached: 1557592169239.jpg (2700x1519, 128K)

user, I...

Attached: 1546328212265 (1).jpg (1010x897, 68K)

Because jon was just using dany. He used her to kill the night king and then the lannisters. Then when her usefulness was done, and she may turn against the starks he killed her

Not complicated

Attached: givbeltawagf.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Because she never plotted against him. Holy fuck it was Sansa, Tyrion, Varys and even Sam putting that shit idea inside his head yet Dany still stayed loyal to him and didn't leave him to die when the NK attack Winterfell instead she saved him.

Jon fell for the imp's lies.
Dany had to die so the imp had a chance at living.

I mean that is what Tyrion and Arya were saying

So assuming Drogon is carrying her to Volantis or Asshai to resurrect her, what do you think Dany would do next? I see two possibilities.
>She comes back as the fire version of Night King and decides to burn the world so that it can be reborn from its ashes or something like that
>She gives up on revenge and the Iron Throne, and decides to chill out somewhere in Essos for a decade or so with Drogon. Then after having her thoughts sorted out and realizing the errors of her ways she comes back to Westeros for Jon and they live happily ever after.

wasnt even a dany fan until end of season 7 and she won my heart over. I finally get her. i feel her suffering, her brokeness and it makes me want to just hold her and let her know its not her fault. this soundtrack hits me in the feels too now.

Attached: themadqueen.jpg (563x589, 16K)

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east...
she rose in the west and drogon took her body to set in the east.
It hurts me a lot but she's gone for good.

>wasnt even a dany fan until end of season 7 and she won my heart over
literally me

seig heil seig heil!

Attached: pep rally dany.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

>1:25

Attached: 1553056604685.jpg (550x366, 47K)

>ywn have a tyrant gf and conquer the world with her.

Attached: why.jpg (471x516, 27K)

>tfw no emilia wife

Worse. What we have is a clusterfuck but this is no better. Sorry.

She went from tsundere waifu who wanted to impress Jon to Dragon Hitler when he rejected her for no reason.

>TFW no final shot of Grey Worm or some shit in the far north pushing a dragonglass shard into a captive's chest to punish Westeros by creating a new Night King

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

Attached: KYO.gif (450x420, 3.31M)

>Yea Forums has hated dany since day 1
>now everyone is mad jon killed her
Go back and fuck off

What would you do?

same here, same here..
God damn that soundtrack, 0:50 just makes you feel like you would follow her to the ends of the earth to build her new world

Attached: 1503755941552.png (1920x1090, 1.76M)

>emilia is legitimately good/sells evil dany
>writers can't set the transition up properly, can't even fill an episode with evil Dany, kills off any possibility of a Heel Dany

That's the worst part of the episode.

>Yea Forums is one person
You're the one that needs to go back you stupid fucking nigger

Attached: i648gmqsk74y.png (645x1260, 440K)

I love Dany

Yea Forums as a collective has always hated Dany
Only redditors and normalfags love that worthless cunt

I have always loved dany. my heart hurt for her when her horrible brother sold her. When she tells him she wants to go home....

Attached: waifu.jpg (835x600, 34K)

>Yea Forums is one person
And yeah, i hated Dany until mid-end S7 and now i love her. Go fuck yourself tranny

I've been pro-stannis almost this entire time but dany of these last two eps won my heart. I will not ask forgiveness, if Stannis judges me to die, but I am with her now.

God I'm so fucking lonely

Attached: 1547575473014.jpg (1224x1505, 234K)

>Three fires must you light, one for life and one for death and one to love.
Three mounts must you ride, one to bed and one to dread and one to love.
Three treasons will you know, once for blood and once for gold and once for love.

Aren't we all.

Attached: 1525801622718.png (600x600, 137K)

I've always loved Dany. I will continue to do so until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves.

Attached: cutestqueen.png (331x950, 231K)

>just more evidence that being 'subversive' is more important than making sense

>It just didn't feel right for this moment to go to Jon
All the proof you need. (((They))) can't help themselves from subverting and tearing down the good in our culture and call it "art" (look at modern art). No need hiding it now given the mass manipulation and indoctrination has long taken root and gone full bloom these past few years.

Ffs, at one point women were above ALL men in the show but it's "realistic"?

Dany>Jon & All
Arya>All in 1v1 Fighting
Brienne>Sandor + Jamie
Cersie Queen
Sansa Queen
Yara Queen
little girl Mormont (bravo D&D on the death scene)

Nah, it's all on purpose. What (((They))) did to SW is more proof as is all the other garbage Netflix, etc are pumping out, video games/companies, comic books, social media, etc etc ALL the same (and that's just culture subversion via entertainment).

Attached: 90% of Media Owned by 6 Corporations - All 6 CEOs are Jews.jpg (1062x767, 199K)

>pro stannis
>siding with the whore
You disgust me the most

Attached: 1503506104063.png (1280x720, 603K)

>Jamie as your bodyguard
Literally every royal he ever served has died

>when the song interrupts

Attached: 1554414519086.png (420x420, 335K)

U guis think Dany n Miss Sunday ever fooked? haha so gross and sometimes they'd just started fucking eachother out in the open around Varys and Greyworm.

Dany with a HUGE Drogo Dildo plowing her every which way from here to Miss Sunday.

Greyworm & Varys phantom cock's ache in torture.

Tyrion is relegated to the corner to jerk is lil imp cock

didn't Dany finger misandry in the book ?

Attached: mq5.webm (820x1080, 2.65M)

Attached: auntie3.webm (1158x1080, 3M)

It's impossible in one season. They should have spent all of S8 on fighting the Night King. Midway through Winterfell should fall, and the finale would be a final battle at the Twins.

All of S9 would be devoted to the spiraling chaos remaining. Plenty of time to wrap up important lore threads/questions about House loyalties. Clean up the Dorne story etc.

>She wont be remembered for freeing the slaves. She wont be remembered for saving the world in the Long Night. She will be remembered as another "mad targ". She wont ever reach the red door.
This is what pains me the most. She should've just let the north get overrun

Attached: 6f8.png (322x340, 69K)

I literally have this fantasy of conquering the world with large armies and mythical creatures since i was 6 years old, then comes this faggot Jon Snow and throw every fucking thing i ever wanted plus a crazy cute dragonrider waifu away because ???

Attached: 1558382356692.png (424x470, 140K)

>She should've just let the north get overrun
This. All she got in return for helping them was a knife in the gut from starkshits.

She shouldn't have, and the thing is; she herself knows she shouldn't have. But she loved Jon so she did it for him which makes it even more tragic.

Women don't want conversation with men they want to fuck. They want to fuck them and Jon refused to fuck her multiple times. You want to see a crazy woman deny her the dick when she wants it.

yeah because purging an entire populationof civilians has nothing to do with genocide you fucking faggot

>why doesn't she trim them?

what a fucking pleb

it was pretty hot to be honest
no pun intended

>Arya, Sansa and Jon all lived just fine in the end
This only makes it worse.

topkek well memed

Attached: 1558388519386.jpg (500x476, 26K)

d&d are either colossal starkfaggots or all too willing to appease other colossal starkfaggots

Jon should have killed his traitorous cousins for plotting behind his back, Bran and Sansa especially. He already slayed one family member, so what's a few more in the end?

Imagine the most honorable man in the show raised by the man who died for his own principles kill an unharmed, defenseless woman by lying and stabbing her with an hidden knife.

This show was fucking stupid in retrospect.

Attached: 1556986117285.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>Dany poors out her whole heart to jon
>jons response is yur mah queen

I kekt hart at this scene

Attached: 1558369160118.png (645x729, 216K)

>"sometimes it be ya own niggas"
>t. dany t (the t stands for TRUE queen of westeros)

Kit script must have been really easy this season
>AH DUN WUNT EET
>YUR MAH QWEEN
even on the last episode

That's the point dumbass, Jon had to make an audible. Does he pull a Ned Stark and """""honorably"""""" declare war to her face or even worse try to challenge her to a duel? Or does he do the right thing and just end her there (if that's what he believes is right)? All this shit would have been avoided if Ned made the same call Jon did here

>When will... they ever learn...

Attached: 1540231957066.jpg (960x537, 40K)

jonposting is the best thing on Yea Forums right now desu

Attached: auntie13.webm (1120x1080, 2.89M)

>true queen of westeros

yikes

Attached: stannisking.jpg (460x262, 31K)

Kit Harington must have really done something to piss D&D off, because they made Jon a complete bitch this season. Cucked out of killing the Night King, cucked into killing his love interest, cucked into Arya stealing all his screen time, and cucked out of any character depth.

At least Emilia got to act when D&D destroyed her character. Kit's entire direction was to stand in still with a grimace on his face.

>actually unironically implying Jon did even a single thing wrong in how she dealt with Danereys

>only burns one child
fucking amateur, you gotta smoke like.. fifty kids MINIMUM to be in the running

Her eyes are really pretty.

Attached: 1536976007639.gif (282x205, 2M)

>Or does he do the right thing and just end her there
The right thing would be him marrying her

You forgot
>betrayed by jannies, denied her rightful /ecg/

I am legit sad bros, wtf
Why is this happening

Attached: 1558384102235.gif (400x286, 1.55M)

Don't forget all the height jokes.

>either rule with Daenerys
Yeah no, that wasn't really an option. She'd made it very clear that she was going to be in charge, and he would have no say in anything. She would rule, he would just be some fucktoy.
Dany should have deferred the crown to him if she actually wanted to be with him.

>She'd made it very clear that she was going to be in charge, and he would have no say in anything. She would rule, he would just be some fucktoy
Literally she never said this, this was just speculation between Tyrion and Varys

WITHIN CELLS

Attached: 1556395876410.jpg (428x424, 12K)

She even asks for Jon's opinion on how to approach the war in season 7

She literally said the exact opposite right before Jon stabbed her.

>Why is this happening
nepotism and Judaism

Well done

Jon was telling her what to do and she was listening to him almost from the very beginning. Only due to plot contrivance, Jon stopped having an opinion on anything and stopped giving her advice. She was asking for him to rule with her until the very end, but I DUN WAN EHT.

Yeah fuck those jews for killing Dany when she actually was a good character for once

Attached: NUCLEAR.webm (1920x1080, 2.57M)

>D&D call dany evil because she was too harsh on slavers
>They're literally making a Confederacy show
Top fucking kek

If Arya knows a killer when she sees one why did she wait until after Dany killed everyone to say anything

She made it pretty clear how the power structure would be. Did she walk out hand in hand with Jon to address the armies? Did she instruct Greyworm and the unsullied to follow Jons orders? Did she EVER let him make an actual decision that she didn't like and go along with it?
She asked for his advice, but that's not deferring. She should have been offering him her advice. She literally made him bend the knee and swear to her.

i used to think the blond with dark eyebrows looked weird but now i see dany as the most beautiful person to grace my unworthy eyes

>She literally made him bend the knee and swear to her.
no he bent because he saw her for what she was
a good person with a good heart

they just butchered her character in the last 2 episodes. but that doesnt mean all the good is gone. she loved jon mroe than he loved her.

Not any longer!

>Did she EVER let him make an actual decision that she didn't like and go along with it?
Going along on the Wight Hunt, for starters. He also pledged loyalty to Dany in front of Cersei and told his cousins the truth about his parents against Dany's wishes. What were the consequences? Nothing.

t. never been in a long-term relationship

No they would literally be King and Queen Targaryens together like how it has been since before the baratheon traitors. Thats it, end of story. Yes the Queen would have a Dragon but so what? Dany made that clear, they would rule together. Jon didn't want this though, she wanted his counsel on what to do for Kings Landing but all he did is "I dun want eet"

>muh jews
kys

Yeah, D&D are muslims right

Attached: Anti-semitism in videogames.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>She made it pretty clear how the power structure would be. Did she walk out hand in hand with Jon to address the armies? Did she instruct Greyworm and the unsullied to follow Jons orders? Did she EVER let him make an actual decision that she didn't like and go along with it?
Thats because Jon was fucking up and just abandoned her on the eve of battle so he was basically in the doghouse. She loves him but he has to reciprocate too and be more forceful with his own opinions. Dany has a strong will and a lot of pent up issues. She actually *wants* to be guided because she doesn't trust herself to do anything but fire and blood and part of her knows its wrong and as a big cope she has taken on this liberator idealogy. Subconciously she needs Jon bad, like really bad. But he just stabbed her instead

>they killed dany off because they of their "jewish nature"
why havent you killed yourself yet?

>. He also pledged loyalty to Dany in front of Cersei
Exactly, where was her pledge of loyalty to him?
Fact is a woman wearing the pants is unattractive to most men.

It's funny that people are using Varys' justifications for why the relationship couldn't work, as if Varys knows anything about Jon at all.

The show used characters to tell the audience that a marriage wouldn't work, instead of showing the audience why it wouldn't. Dany was afraid that other people would use Jon's parentage against her, not his claim in itself, and was 100% right. Bran, Sam, Sansa, and Varys used that shit against Dany as soon as it became convenient. Tyrion used Jon's claim, too, successfully.

Attached: 7uSoaUG.jpg (640x640, 240K)

That pic would've been a better ending.

>If Jon
Bran, the True Bastard of Winterfell, set everything up for a fallout between the Targaryens just so he could be King.

They never had a chance. They were all pawns in his Game of Thrones.

>Exactly, where was her pledge of loyalty to him?
Her pledge of loyalty was BEFORE he even bent the knee. Were you not watching when she vowed her forces to fight for him for nothing in return?

Emilia said they filmed an ending but was sad when she found out that it was a fake one. I'm wondering if the ending she talked about was the one of Jon and Dany fucking off from Westeros riding on Drogon. Bet it was too Disney for D&D to had allowed it.

could have worked if she didnt burn down the city

this kind of posts make me laugh

Attached: haaaaa (1).gif (640x266, 3.26M)

tyrion still alive. one targ left

> Deutsches Volk!
>Nationalsozialisten!
>Von schweren Sorgen bedrückt, zu monatelangem Schweigen verurteilt, ist nun die Stunde gekommen, in der ich endlich offen sprechen kann.
>Als das Deutsche Reich am 3. September 1939 die englische Kriegserklärung erhielt, wiederholte sich aufs neue der britische Versuch, jeden Beginn einer Konsolidierung und damit eines Aufstiegs Europas durch den Kampf gegen die jeweils stärkste Macht des Kontinents zu vereiteln.
>So hat England einst in vielen Kriegen Spanien zugrunde gerichtet.
>So führte es seine Kriege gegen Holland.
>So bekämpfte es mit Hilfe von ganz Europa später Frankreich.
>Und so begann es um die Jahrhundertwende die Einkreisung des damaligen Deutschen Reiches und im Jahr 1914 den Weltkrieg.

What did she mean by this?

And everybody mindlessly went along with Bran running everything with zero pushback. Nobody even questioned why he should be in charge or what he can do. To top it all off, Jon bent the knee to him after being manipulated thrown to side.

Bran has shown zero interest in the well-being of anybody but himself once he became the Three-Eyed Raven, and the show wants us to believe that it's a good thing that he is in charge at the end.

This, but season 8. I always knew she was a bloodthirsty lunatic and when she finally let it out, I started to like her. And then she just up and died.

They are part of her very soul.

Attached: 1534070222200.gif (272x258, 1.43M)

Attached: nobody.gif (301x200, 1.76M)

huge 3 way battle between night king lanisters and northmen

Gives me Warhammer40k vibes

Because they need to dumb it down for the casual normie viewers. Leave the other stuff to the books

What do you have against niggers man...

>watching clips of s7
>about three scenes of characters talking about Dany being barren
>foreshadowing that somehow Jon's magical dick would fix her womb

It was foreshadowed and got dropped. Fuck D&D.

Attached: 17bd078abc916393819ec68bd784fec0.jpg (530x746, 116K)

D&D introduced the expectation that Jon would get Dany pregnant, then didn't even address it season 8. They subverted expectations that we didn't even have at first.

You know nothing about dying and you know nothing about love. We men are wretched things. Women have a way of complicating things you sack of wine.

No I'm Jorah Mormont

I'M Jorah Mormont

best one.

I am going to rewatch S7 for CUTE tsundere dany scenes, I suggest all true and new danyfags to do same, I didn't appreciate them before.

she was right about cercei, using the peoples innocence as a weapon.
but then the people in the city did not need to die,
and sansa did but survived
I am as confused as snow on if this was "the right thing".

I was just doing that, S8 feels so soulless compared to older seasons

Have sex

S8 seemed like a complete smack in the face to every season that came before it, 7 especially. S7 was literally about the throne not really mattering, and S8 told us, "Fuck you, uniting against a mutual threat will only make things worse, and backstabbing everybody is the only way to succeed."

This subvert expectations meme needs to end

I want to pinch her nipples

Attached: smiling dany okhands.png (478x417, 585K)

The writers are Jewish, subverting is in the blood.

You're in luck, user, GoT is finally over.

It's not only in GoT, it's spreading to movies like Star Wars too

Rian Johnson made "subverting expectations" into a meme two years before D&D did it.

And now those 3 fucks are working together for the new SW movies.

You better be fucking with me, Satan

Episode 3: They fight like heroes of a cinecomic against zombies
Episode 6: Muh hitler

Based and Antoinius Pilled, but Antonius is a tyrant too t. octavius

I wish I was.

The last two season are written badly. So it's not about what happened, but how it happened. The show was written bad with various degree even before season 6 in various point, but after that, it fallen in a precipice, what we have to comment about? We can't talk about the content, but only about how everything was "meh" at best on the end.

We can only praise King Bran the Broken, for telling about John and destroy their relationship to cause a meltdown on her, causing him to become King. Because this is a good finale, Daenerys stepped on people to do what she thought was the most rationale thing, Bran done it too, but only with his superpowers, so it's ok.

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw, they can't let us have anything

>Fuck me gently with a chainsaw
Another best girl taken from us too soon. No wonder the musical is better.

>Musical is better
Based and candystorepilled

Attached: Dragon_D.jpg (1200x995, 726K)

Bran used his powers to ensure that Dany would use hers for evil.

Yours is better.

>Season 1-7: Jon Snow is the son of Ned Stark. He's a bastard
>S8.1/2: Jon is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen, he's the rightful king of the Seven Kingdoms
>S8 2/2: Jon is that bastard that killed Dany

Fuck manlets

stealth /ecg/

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Fucking Danyfags, so salty. Didn’t get my Disney ending. It makes the whole shitshow worth it.
Imagine being this butthurt about Tits and Dragons.

Based

miss sunday is like 8 in the book. dany has girl sex with her "hand"maidens irri jiqui and some other thot i forget

have sex

No, you.

>5219946
>File: so how's the script.jpg (600 KB, 1920x1080)

Fuck off retard, and stop defending shit writing

na dog
>ep 3
Arya doesn't save the day
AotD takes winterfell, seems like everyone is dead or gonna die
sam dies, arya dies, jorah dies, gendry, pod and breinne die
tormund, jon, dany, jamie and hound escape on dragons, go south
crypt dwellers find secret passage, escape go south
most crypt dwellers die, AOTD on their heels
meet other survivors at the twins as golden company comes up from south
>ep5
battle for the twins
tyrion, jon, dany survive
rest of winterfell survivors die to golden company sneak attack
rhaegal dies to scorpion
golden company + winterfell remnant seem like they can hold position
NK rezzes the dead
#rekt
jon, dany, tyrion, drogon, sandor go south
everyone else is aotd
>ep6
kings landing
cersei agrees to help the thre survivors and take them on from AotD in exchange for drogon
reluctantly agree
NK shows up sacks KL
euron attempts to ride drogon and fight NK
dies horribly, kills dragon
CLEGANEBOWL GET HYPE
Jon and Dany suicide by fire so they don't zomb
NK kills jamie
takes Cersei as queen
last scene is snow in the desert and aotd walking onto Essos beach from frozen ocean

Wait a minute guys, weren't we all making fun of the YASSS QUEENies last week? And now we suddenly love Dany and she was good and pure all along?
I'M CONFUSED, TELL ME WHAT TO THINK