Why is there still a Night’s Watch?

Wasn't it to protect the living from the undead army?

Attached: viseriondestroyedthatwall.jpg (1920x1080, 498K)

I got the impression they all just bailed and went north.
Is there even a night's watch beyond Wildlings, by S08?

shhhh don't ask too many questions

We'll probably find out in Aryas pirate spin-off show.

why was there a night's watch at all if no-one even believed in or were aware of the walkers to begin with? it was hardly to protect against a few ragtag wildlings?

Yes that was the final shot.. they weren't anymore afraid ti go beyond the wall, all the more making the night's watch redundant.
Or we're missing something

The extirety of Westeros had heard stories of the winter, the North especially.

I think it was just used as an excuse to have undesirables sent to

>Oh it's been 10 000 years, the night king is finally here to ravage the continent
>Lol he was stopped by a ragtag of Brazilians led by a furry with 140 ping up north

The majority of the world eiother heard that he was here and defeated, or just lives in ignorance since he posed no real threat after all.
Also shown that it's implied everyone must work together, but when Daenarys took down Kings Landing, there were many many more areas to conquer with their own army.

Did viserion get a different name as ice dragyn?

This, Tyrion explains this in the episode

same reason it existed after the first time the night king was killed by azor ahai
they might come back

>Wasn't it to protect the living from the undead army?
Most people in westeros don't even know that the undead were real.

I thought Jon would have just become Lord of Castle Black

Jon and the watch are going to find a new continent, and his order of criminals and undesirables will form fantasy Australia.

V(ice)rion

Jon wants the night king castle.

protect the realm from the ice spiders far up north

I got the impression it was like a prison.

he's off to find his ungle

Attached: 1504742712960.png (645x729, 216K)

Just turn your brain off and become jaded goyim. You have women or something? Have sex incels.

Fuck hollywood.

Different times

Attached: 1450932056553.png (500x481, 257K)

We kinda forgot why, fuck you

t. Dabid

Thenn removal taskforce

I thought the ending was dumb as hell, but I don't really get why people are so surprised that the Night Watch could still exist/be reformed. So what if the Night King is defeated? There's still a shit ton of uncharted land past the wall, and who's to say that all of threats have been vanquished? Keep in mind that most people thought that the Night King and shit was a fairy tale, and a lot of people thought that the NW were useless until the undead actually came in force. It's probably smart to maintain some sort of guard force that also works on mapping the area out.

nice..

Attached: Viserionicefire.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

It's just a cold version of what Australia used to be