Didn't she want the Iron Islands to be independent too?

Didn't she want the Iron Islands to be independent too?

Attached: 87546.jpg (303x477, 54K)

They're not self-sufficient and given their current state I don't think they really have enough people to negotiate or even handle their affairs sufficiently as a separate state.

Weren't they independent at the beginning of the show?

Lol too late she already said aye.

yes but she is ugly..
ugly people never get what they want

Literally as soon as the North said they were independent there's no reason every other kingdom shouldn't say "yeah me too"

why would she, the greyjoys are the most pathetic house

I want her to lick my male cunt

You fucking moron. What do you think theon was doing in winterfell? A 15 year long sleepover?

No, they where conquered by the starks during robert's rebellion. Thats why Theon was at winterfell, he was Ned's "ward" which is essentially a hostage to ensure then iron islands kept their fealty.

>this

You can’t be convincing and ugly

The North became de facto independent when they resisted the Boltons
Yes, Jon bent the knee to Dany but Jon wasn't even Eddard's son to begin with
Also Sansa made damn clear to Daenerys that the North was independent

>Euron destroys her fleet
>Dany burns his
They're in no position to say anything
She's only remembered for being the cunt who brought all the foreigners over now that Dany's dead

She and all the other lords at the meeting kinda forgot about independence. Alzheimer is running wild in Westeros

yeah why was she cucking to dany

She couldn't since she didn't pay the iron price.

The reason the north became independent was because they are the biggest kingdom and are completely self sufficient and don't require trade with the south.
Every other kingdom lives off trade, needing food and materials and shit.

The only self sufficient kingdom is The Reach, the North is a frozen hellhole for years on end and is ravaged by war with the literal dead.

Still plenty of farmland up there.

>Every other kingdom lives off trade, needing food and materials and shit.
Which is why every place that trades with each other has to be part of the same country. It makes perfect sense. You're not retarded at all.

>Jon bent the knee to Dany but Jon wasn't even Eddard's son to begin with

Succession suddenly matters once and then it doesn't

Why do I find her so hot when's she clearly not?

Showfag as fuck. Remember Dorne's motto dude. They should have opted out right as that became an option.

He was a hostage so the squidmen wouldn't come raping again. But the Iron Islands were political independent.

Because you're sexually starved

Wtf was she even doing the whole time

Lesbian fetish. Been through that some years ago, dreaming about converting s dike to the true pleasures of the cock

No. They tried to rebel. Neddard killed 2 iron princes and took the last one hostage. Thier rebellion ended. They bent the knee. They go over this in detail in the show.

How long do you think it took D&D to write this season? My guess is they did it from start to finish on the plane ride to Poland.

The Throne helped kill her usurper brother, so I could see how she'd change her stance on independence. Also, concerning the other 5 kingdoms, I think the point of Bran and Tyrion's government reform is that the kingdoms will be more autonomous and decentralized, giving up a bit of crown authority in exchange for peace. Instead of keeping the kingdoms united through power and fear, they want to keep it together by having a harmonious relationship based off mutual benefit and aid. The crown gets to wield a bit of authority, and in exchange the individual kingdoms receive aid from a living encyclopedia that can possibly see into the future. Not to mention that Bran's absolute selflessness probably eases their concern that the Iron Throne will abuse its power.

Just turn your brain off dude it's over now get over it

The ironborn rebelled shortly after Robert seized the throne