Was it kino?

Attached: file.png (550x309, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1bX3F7uTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=E9QU9JouSBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a fever dream, not a documentary.

Dishonest documetary

No. Adam Curtis is a fraud. He makes connections that don't make sense and relies too heavily on saying so much you can't process how little it makes sense.

It made me discover hauntology, which is based.

Attached: p072jhwk.jpg (624x350, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=x1bX3F7uTrg

you gay fucking pseud

it's kino but's it's also guardians readers wet dream

Bitter Lake was better.

All these post-modern cucks here. Fucking hell. Take those Marxist cocks out your mouth.

Attached: 1555003063377.jpg (650x650, 91K)

What do you think is wrong with hauntology?

Everything. Stop sucking down post-modern shit because it turns you into an insufferable pseudo-intellectual that is all about subjectivity and shunning objective standards.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar you avocado loving gaywad.

It's just an aesthetic my man

Attached: file.png (578x900, 1.48M)

What the fuck are you on about?

>subjectivity and shunning objective standards.

idiot

No it's bullshit peddled by your jewish overlord loving college professor.

She has such perfect blow job lips. I bet she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

>post-modernism is Marxism
spotted the brainlet Peteron drone.

You need more Mauler

youtube.com/watch?v=E9QU9JouSBs

>reviewing other reviewers
wtf, no. I'd rather read.

Always meant to get to this one. Thanks for reminding me user.

Though I'd imagine it takes the Far-Left's critique of the Neoliberal World Order rather than the Right; which will make it unbearable to watch.

You are the brainlet, post-modernism is influenced heavily by Marxism. Post in GoT threads, I think they are more your speed bucko.

Attached: mhm.jpg (814x500, 49K)

It's not far left really.

>post-modernism isn't an extension of marxism
The left always projects

It's very left. Guardian readers cum huge liberal wads to Curtis.

kill yourself

Attached: 1558385285357.png (571x529, 131K)

That's disappointing. Was looking for a objective take on the issue rather than a subversive narrative pushing the critique.

Attached: fbm.png (800x732, 290K)

Maybe try watching it instead of blindly believing some chucklefuck on Yea Forums

See how the leftist resorts to ad hominems. Drown your tears in a craft bear and avocado toast paid for with daddy's credit card, you bloated trust fund twat.

it'll take a look. it's almost 3 hours long and I don't have infinite time to waste.

Attached: wiggum.jpg (640x480, 52K)

These anti-left people who barely even post against actual lefty posts are peak resentment

I don't resent your wife's son.

>what everyone wants to see more of

Attached: 80s babe.jpg (1600x901, 222K)

Attached: bone zone.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Over all it's very interesting, very much in the arena and delivery of Adam's spectrum of documentary style.

At which part does it not make sense? It all does sort of stream together but the parts do make sense.

The Left hasn't a clue on where or what they are going towards. The Right is being chalked up by contemporary populism being sick of the left's Utopian bullshit.

I find it stopping short on Trump's rise in the 2016 election cycle and the forgotten middle American experience under Obama and the technocrats.

But this was a fantasy...

i tried watching a review from this faggot, i think it was the last jedi

his whole thing with objective versus subjective is incredibly fucking retarded

he literally said that you can judge a film using only objective metrics

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY JUDGE A SCRIPT OR A STORY THROUGH OBJECTIVE MEANS ONLY, IT MAKES NO SENSE

plot progression, character development, all this shit, it's all subjective

even technical aspects, imagine a movie is 4:3, black and white, low resolution, all of that can have artistic intent

this faggot makes 30 hour long retarded reviews, it's amazing that people actually watch it

>x is influenced by y
>ergo x=y
lmao