By what nickname will these two be know as by future generations?

By what nickname will these two be know as by future generations?

Attached: game-of-thrones-went-there-with-dany-and-cersei-a-2-12928-1557758370-2_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 53K)

Who the fuck cares. You're a retard if you like GoT past season 4

I don't think Game of Thrones is a show that people will recommend in the future - the conclusion really did ruin it.

>past season 6
FTFY

Yep. But they still made a ton of money so this is all they care.

I can't even rewatch it anymore. The first scene is fucking white walkers, I can't take that seriously. Winter never came. All the characters got ruined by the end

Season 7 and 8 can go fuck themselves. I'll wait for the book.

One of those was actually queen

Incest Lady and Khaleesi

lol no. it went to shit after season 4. You just rode the memementum and didn't realize it until 6.

Attached: 188. cerseez nuts.jpg (2914x3726, 3.5M)

The Mad Queen
Cersei the Brave

the resolution isn't actually that bad. The writing and fast forward nature of it was shite but it looked neat and le "bittersweet" ending was kind of what we were always heading towards.

i'm looking forward to the rewatch tbphwyf. The show goes from being cheaply produced and well written to excellently produced and terribly written. That's fascinating. And in terms of tv history, it's fucking interesting as shit.

In time, people will realize Dany was right and was a hero.
Much like Hitler.

hitler did most things wrong lol

Attached: pol meetup.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

>2 seasons of Tommen beings an effete faggot while the dull as dogshit faith militant imprison everyone plus Dorne

Cersei the Brother-Lover or
Cersei the Usurper
They're going to call Daenerys the Mad Queen even tho she was sane

Dany will still be The Dragon Queen. She'll be most famous for nuking KL with Dragonfire.

And Cersei was never much other than the Queen of King's Landing.

He did some things wrong.
Dany didn't though.

she acted impulsively and irrationally and nuked a bunch of random people that would have embraced her as a liberator.

Cersei had just fucking blown up the pope. ALL Dany had to do was NOT nuke KL. But she blew it out of a reactionary bullshit impulse. Got herself stabbied too.

YASS KWEEN SLAYY

the gay away

>Cersei the wise. Cersei the pure. Cersei the fair.
>Danaerys the mad. Danaerys the foul. Danaerys the clubfoot

Just Turn Your Brain Off Lol - The Television Show

Cersei the Godslayer

Cersei the Cursed

Danaerys the Destroyer

>The benevolent queen Cersei "The Aloof"
>The EVIL PIECE OF SHIT DEMON INVADER DAENERYS "THE MAD"

>Queen of King's Landing.
that's pretty good actually

Brother Fucker and Nephew Fucker

kek
wouldn't be surprised if that happened

No one will care in the near future. Think about how often people talk about Lost.

Tyrant Queen for Cersei and Mad Queen for Dany