Mfw the leaks were real

>Mfw the leaks were real
I am so fucking pissed right now, they ruined GoT, nothing this last season made any fucking sense, only two major battles, the first you literally cant see and after losing 99% of the army they all respawn. The second battle wasnt even a battle, just 30 minutes of a dragon burning people. How could they not give us a giant epic battle for kings landing what the actual fucking shit were they thinking. Oh and lets not forget how mr. autism becomes king and how all future kings will be elected cause you know, that worked so well for Rome when Caesar told the senate to go fuck themselves

Attached: Autisto.png (480x477, 300K)

GoT will go down in history as the show that managed to make a rape victim unsympathetic

This fucking TV show was mediocre since season 5. If you think season 8 is the only bad season, you are fucking retarded. Season 7 was atrocious garbage. Also stop making thread you fucking dipshit, there are many threads where you can post this garbage.

You people will never be satisfied. This episode had maybe the greatest visual effects on TV, ever.

Stfu, season 5 and 6 were pretty great, season 7 was very good but thr teleporting was bad but that's about it, season 8 everything went down the drain. The sad part is that things were perfect for the first 3 episodes

i only really hated the winterfell battle (and especially how NK died) and the ending (everything after Dany dies was just shitty fanservice and quips), rest of the show was OK but only s1 was kino

At least the series is over. Now I can finally welcome death.

Things that served no purpose this season:

>Dragonglass, not one piece was even swung at a white walker
>The long night, had almost no consequences.
>Arya after killing the night king. Just walked around every episode because the fans like her.
>Azor Ahai

Keep the list going.

>season 5 and season 6 were pretty great
No, they weren't. They were mediocre. The writing was bad, you could see that D&D don't understand the characters, the cringe inducing dialogue spouted by Dany was terrible. The same goes for Tyrion, he became caricature. Also the Arya scene was one of the most retarded things i have ever seen.
>season 7 was very good
It was fucking garbage. It was extremely stupid.

But the rape, it was beautiful.

D&D were so obsessed with subverting different plot/storylines that everything that was of supposed significance in the seasons prior to this meant absolutely fuckall in the end. All that time watching the prior seasons and learning about Jon Snow's true heritage, and how the NK first came into being etc. was all completely meaningless.

It was just extremely rushed but the ultimate outcomes could have been made good. There was no way in hell either Dany or Jon would have ended up on the throne anyway, from a meta perspective.

>they ruined GoT
Yeah, they did, but 4 season ago. You're the idiot for not seeing this

>The only one who wants Jon punished leaves the continent
>Still takes his punishment

Also
>Sansa Queen of the North
>Can just pardon Jon

>implying Jon didn't want to go back to the real norf anyway
It's not really a punishment. But the nigger didn't know that. They played him like a fiddle.

I remember a time where GoT was so fucking boring that I started doing shit in photoshop on the side because it couldn't hold my interest. That didn't happen this season at least.

>>Still takes his punishment
He doesn't though? He fucks off north of the wall with the wildlings and Ghost.

Thats great writing you nazi fucker but you are right, black men cant trust white men to keep their word

The way she treated Edmure was uncalled for. Like did he really deserve to be disrespected to such a degree? Doesn't seem like a smart move anyways given that he's the lord of a powerful house now and Sansa basically made an enemy out of him by humiliating him like that.

Attached: Untitled.png (1229x685, 879K)

>Not being able to see anything in the battle with the dead was great
>I loved the 30 minutes of a dragon just burning people when for several seasons we were being hyped for an epic battle only to have there be no epic battle
>NK being killed by a little girl that can fly made perfect sense
I see you are low T

It should have been Arya who kills NK anyway but with her goddamn mask ability since she must have learned that shit for some good reason

Man I fucking love Tobias Menzies

Maybe they taught her to fly as well? Also how does a little girl whose what? 5 foot 2, imitate a 6 foot man?

I thought it looked like he became Lord Snow of Castle Black but then it looked like it decided to join the Wildlings

She hollows him out except for the lower legs and then uses him as a suit, of course

It was so satisfying to see all the leaks being real

It will be even more satisfying to see the leaker hanged on a cross

>It was fucking garbage. It was extremely stupid.
why?

Did you already forget all the people teleporting around the complete lack of continuity? Euron having a satellite network able to pinpoint with 100% accuracy everyone on the planet?

Of course you did, you are a fucking brainlet.

>tfw the fact that Jon was a Targaryen was utterly meaningless in the grand scheme of things

That entire story arc didn't mean shit, other than the fact that he told Sansa and it pissed Dany off. What the fucking point?

>>Mfw the leaks were real
I was convinced that they had to be a joke. But no. I should've known better.

What rape victim is seen as unsympathetic?
I don't think any of the main characters alive got raped

who gives a fuck about effects when the actual story is shit

They sent king of North to retrieve some zombie, to give it to Cersei. Tyrion knows Cersei. Why did he think it was a good idea? She obviously won't give a fuck. The ice on the lake is falling under people but when a dragon lands on it it's just fine. Why did the NK throw the spear on the flying dragon and not on the dragon which has Dany and numerous main characters. How come that Dany who was somewhere in south got the message from the group and then she came north in like 10 minutes. The time travel shit made no sense.

>Oh and lets not forget how mr. autism becomes king and how all future kings will be elected cause you know, that worked so well for Rome when Caesar told the senate to go fuck themselves
For the record that scene was filmed in Itálica, the birthplace of the emperor Trajan.

I think the disappointment is more severe as it is the final season, this was their last chance at redemption - although after 3 consecutive bad seasons I doubt anyone still had hope regardless

Yeah, I was baffled that they put there in there. Just made Sansa seem like a cunt, and even if as a character he is a bit thick, it would be equally thick to humiliate him like that in front of everyone given his status. It could only cause trouble.

Poor guy didn't exactly have a good time throughout the story either. He probably suffered more than Sansa did during his captivity. It was really just a pointlessly meanspirited thing to shoehorn into the episode.

It made her sex scene be incest (improved it)

This episode was really good overall, reminded me of old got. Except all the shitty green screens but whatever

Yeah but he's a fucking white male

>the first you literally cant see

I thought I couldn´t see shit because I watched a low-quality stream, was it seriously meant to be this fucking dark? What a joke.

Attached: lodas.png (467x594, 469K)

Seems like some people actually liked season 5,6 and 7. I'm glad this season was such a dumpster fire, it's hilarious to see the reactions of people who liked GoT until now.

How did Greyworm feel about everyone sat around bantering and laughing at Edmure and a fourth wall breaking joke about democracy while he stood there like a useless faggot?

spergtastic post

lol, never even watched game of thrones but I watched the finale last night, my review of the show? It's fucking trash kek.

FUCK GOT

FUCK JANNIES

AND FUCK NIGGERS

No, it looked fine. the actual problem is streaming compression shitting all over dark scenes and people don't calibrate their tv settings properly

isn't Bran the rightful ruler of Winterfell?

Lmao. I have no problem with it all really, it's just how they got there that's fucking laughable and ridiculous and totally ruined the show. And the sad thing is, all the really good scenes are now tainted with D&Ds rushed apathy.

I'll be the only one to say that I really liked the season finale other than the fact grey worm wasn't executed. Good ending for a shittt show. They managed to save season 8 with this ending.

Sansa you anal fissure

I think this is the moment where grey worm realised he would have to kill the entire populace of westeros and decided it wasn't worth the hassle so he'd just listen to what the midget had to say and give him a bit of a hard time and calmly piss the fuck off after that

Yes but sansa wants to be ruler so fucking bad she'll kill her brother for it. Couldn't you see how dripping fucking wet she was when they finally crowned her? It's all she cares about.

Season 5 onwards stopped being a good show about war and political intrigue in a feudal society (with supernatural elements) and became popcorn munching bullshit, just a series of 'le epic' scenes barely strung together, without thought given to logic or consequences or the setting.

these rapey delights have rapey ends

Kill the entire populace because they are dribbling retards I mean. The queen died and they're sitting there cracking jokes the absolute state of this show fucking hell.

QWEEEEEEN

YAAASSSSSS

Yara Greyjoy

>'we don't forget this betrayal so easily, Daenerys was my Queen'

Five minutes later
>forgot
>votes for the brother of her queen's murderer to be her successor

???

Westeros is now house Stark and six other dudes, two of them unnamed.

DABID

THE GRAYONS

they are like oblivion npcs

She was a shit "queen", what can I say haha

No, stupid, the Hound intervened and stopped those peasants from raping her. Watch the show again if you have to.

Attached: 1558360394121.png (706x530, 799K)

They made the fish whore angry at him too just to avoid the dickless being alone

Sansa was raped by Ramsey Bolton

Nothing made sense.

Could also have meant Dany. The start of her marriage with Drogo was pretty rape-y.

>and people don't calibrate their tv settings properly
Bumping the brightness on your shitty Samsung TV is not calibrating it properly. It was shot or edited at least 3 stops underexposed even for the light that was available during the scene.

Calling it an creative decision doesn't make it a success.

Attached: 7bsdsnnt2lw21.jpg (640x311, 36K)

I appreciate the diversity
They elected an autist as king

That’s how girls like it, #metooer

>This episode had maybe the greatest visual effects on TV, ever.

Attached: 1540990052158.png (212x238, 17K)

I can't tell if you're actually retarded or not

reminder: the geopolitically most-likely outcome would be Bronn invading with all of the formerly Tyrell bannermen and setting himself up as king within 3 years. Queen Sansa couldn't do shit and he is literally the most powerful Lord in Westeros suddenly.

>everyone is okay with Starks being suddenly in charge of everything

fuck it just as long as there isn't another episode next week

ofc the leaks were real. You can't keep quiet about big productions.

Attached: Edit.webm (1920x1080, 2.67M)

you're a fucking retarded normie reddit refugee if you didn't find the ending of every character's arc absolute kino

Attached: 5n1xZJg.jpg (600x750, 148K)

The kingdom of Poland would be a better example of aristocratic democracy. If you forget the fact that this country was ultimately dismembred by its neighbours. But the 6 kingdoms are on a separate continent so it's different.

>last scene
>Bran looks at the viewers
>eyes moves back turn entirely white
>They suddenly turn iceking blue and then back to normal again
>Bran smiles at the viewer
>He opens his mouth
>-Winter has come
>FADE TO BLACK THE END

Attached: night king.png (571x662, 438K)

Yeah, but she liked it. And Drogo was a brown savage so it's okay. Only white men can be expected to act like moral agents.

>streaming compression shitting all over dark scenes

This is very likely, if you really want to get into it, the abilities of the decoders could be talked about too.

> and people don't calibrate their tv settings properly

If you turn up the brightness on a poorly compressed image you're just going to see a bunch of black and blue blocks. "Calibration" is only a concern after you know your source or stream is good.

Feel like George had Arya embed and kill the NK/get killed trying because after that moment she had nothing to continue existing for other than a frodo sails off moment. Maybe she ends up in the shire fucks an animal and mothers the first hobbit?

>Le I couldn't see the battlefag
You just needed to watch on a television rather than your shitty acer

why?

why?

Wanted to post this =>
How dumb does someone have to be to think that visuals equal quality. The base thing what it is about is the story and the feel while the medium is just the medium. You can coat shit with gold but it doesn't change the fact that it's shit. You just need to come closer to notice Dabid's stinking pile of garbage.

People are right criticing the story. It was shit but what makes me truly mad is the degradation of the dialogue to facebook one liners. Dialogue was also only used anymore as a tool for plot points.
I miss the bantz from S1-4.
What plays into that is the sudden Earthos wide iq drop by 40+ points.

go cry, fucking discord tranny

Maybe if there wasn't the Kwisatz Haderach sitting on the throne

Hating post S4 is mostly a Yea Forums and bookfag thing.
I asked my normalnigger "friends" and the only one who agrees with me regarding the horrendous writing after S4 is a bookfag.
Some even say that it only became good after S4 because there was so much pointless talking before in the episodes. In my opinions the low rating for S8 stems from butthurtness about their headcanon getting btfo. Ep1 and ep2 had good rating even though they were truly awful.

the rape, user
it was beautiful

>A gold coated turd is a gold bar

Season 5-6 were still fine, the real decline happened with the last two.

Attached: Podracing.jpg (1800x1000, 98K)

kill yourself, tardlord

I'm actually satisfied since none of the marry sues got their way. Also Brann is fucking badass and deserved to be king.

I like the fact that Brienne's job now is basically just wheeling a cripple around. After all that noise about being a knight she became a caretaker after all.

TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN AND HAVE SEX INCEL

You can't get raped by your husband user

Been looking for that image

Attached: birdhop_got_bran_comic.png (2000x4000, 3.63M)

Fucking murder machine Greyworm somehow accepts Jon getting a slap on the wrist and getting send to the Wall. That lunatic would burn down all of Westeros if it meant he could get revenge for his Queen.

Corny yet kino

are we brothers user?
i would like that very much

anyone got that image of Bran warging everyone to vote for him?

>bran told jon he was king knowing full well the events that would unfold
>bran just wanted to be king the whole time

Bet you're feeling pretty dumb right now

Are we sure Bran can't get a boner?

Imagine being this cucked

this.

post season 4, i only watched it for the massive battles, which were always entertaining despite being ridiculous.

Attached: approved.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

Which rape victim?

But half of feminists are rape victims and nobody likes those.

Nah, Bronn would be dead within a month due to internal revolts. Why the fuck would the Reach accept him as their semi-king?

based retard poster