/Sopranos/

Who told Tony that the controller is a tv remote?

Attached: FWiU2IT.jpg (1375x955, 77K)

The dumb Guido doesn't know better. Stupid fucking boomer show this shit is hard to even finish the first episode. Have you ever even seen Got? HBO has evolved so much from this lame ass mafioso shit.

Youre a retarded fucking zoomer who never even touched an N64. This is literally how you hold the controller. A second hand isn't even necessary for a lot of games. Defenestrate yourself.

Attached: 1529446992470.png (416x416, 188K)

They were playing mario kart, you need your other hand for the A and B which is the gas and brake. Tony is what staying still moving his wheels?

>HEEEERE WE GOOOOOO

Season 4 finale streaming rn on

Basedstream com
Basedstream com

NO MORE NINTENDO AJ

quit posting that virus site

flamez plz go

Attached: flat,900x900,070,f.u1.jpg (900x900, 52K)

Yea and tony was loosing so he got AJ in a head lock. Tony didnt care. He wanted to have a moment with his son, trying to take an interest in his sons hobbies. He knew he was shit and AJ was bored so he tried to start a play fight cause thats what guys do

this one faggot keeps posting dead dogs everytime i go there

I finished the show for the first time today

Attached: 1542976088956.png (620x337, 368K)

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

what did u think of the ending

shut up retard

the build up was unnerving in the last scene but I liked it made me feel that if it didn't happen that day it would another

roll

Attached: 1405440175762.jpg (2000x2000, 1.14M)

>gas
its called the accelerator you disgusting freak read the fucking manual jesus christ.

if you can't accept that he simply didn't understand how the game was played youmight consider that the had e.g. a shell powerup and was concentrating to perfect the timing in order to wipe out AJ. his aim is not to win the race simply to troll the kid.

roll

rolling for fairy

hob plz go

i can feel you mouth breathing through my monitor

leroll

GIMME KAPPA

dubs check em

roool

rolling for roper

69 check em

69 check em

Nah check this 69 bud

dubs check em

rolln

based thread ruiner

rollin for 46

check em

Attached: 1558241670205.jpg (406x400, 23K)

elf get

WINRAR

rolling

Fuck

flamez is best user 2019

It kills me when this happens. Same show, some other kid holds the joystick with several fingers, from the top. Just how...

Woah, I didn't think trolling got this shitty. I really thought you guys were moronic autists, but now I realise you're just very dumb trolls.