Attached: McKino.jpg (1124x749, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch/CqnQYq3BQ0k
youtube.com/watch?v=NdvO0tmNjGo
youtube.com/watch?v=NF4azs25kUw
youtu.be/_kpYZcgDQ0A
youtube.com/watch?v=_tN7HlenTmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Super size me is more interesting and fun to watch imo, but mainly because i like watching people sabotage their own life and do crazy and dumb shit for literally no reason.If someone made a show where they just did dumb challenges that fucked with their entire lives i would watch it all the time.

Both made me hungry, The Founder gave me a new respect for McDonald's food and their business model, and is actual kino.

>watch Super Size Me in middle school
>"So class, what did you think?"
>"WE WANT MCDONALDS!"
>"Wait, n-no that's not wha-"
>"YAAAY MCDONALDS!!!"
teach btfo

What is the name of the powder milkshake they used in The Founder?

Founder was the more kino of the two.
Super Size Me actually hurt their bottom line for a second, so I imagine they hated it more.
Super Size Me is also a shit documentary, almost as bad as Bowling For Columbine.

Neither. Both actually boosted their business, they objectively won the engagement. The maker of Supersize Me was suicidal over this for years.

Didn't super size me just end with a conclusion that soda is bad for you, and the actual meals don't have all that much bearing?

The Founder is really a good film.

>almost as bad as Bowling For Columbine
Any film whose conclusion is that stealing my property is moral because Democrats can't raise their kids well is shit by definition.

Thank God for planned parenthood. The sooner all of these rat-faced kikes and leftists kill their own brood off, the better. Politics are heritable, and so is criminality.

>MCMILLIONS will draw on exclusive firsthand accounts and archival footage, featuring: the FBI agents who brought down the gaming scam; McDonald’s corporate executives, who were themselves defrauded; the lawyers who tried the case; and the culprits and prizewinners who profited from the complicated scheme, as well as the individuals who were often unwittingly duped into being a part of the ruse.

Will it be McKino?

Attached: McMillions.jpg (1018x696, 122K)

Uh yeah... i think that's based

Easy there bud. I was talking about the documentary itself, not the politics of it.
Both films operated under false assumptions about people and their motivations, and were little more than propaganda.
The issues raised were worth discussing, but addressed in a piss-poor manner better suited to a high school social studies project.

Why would The Founder make you stop eating at McDonalds?

McDonald's is a place to rock...
youtube.com/watch/CqnQYq3BQ0k

Wasn't Super Size Me basically a fraud? Every study that tried to replicate it's effects failed to do so.

This happened everytime they showed it in school. Everyone just wanted McDonalds after

Super Size Me was so fucking retarded. There were points where he was literally forcing himself to eat. He created arbitrary rules that had no real life parallels, like seriously eating McDonald's three times a day.

The founder was more for me just thinking "man that guy was an asshole" than to hate mcdonald's itself as a company, though it's got it's own problems it was more about crit on the founder himself.

I see and raise.
>youtube.com/watch/CqnQYq3BQ0k

youtube.com/watch?v=NdvO0tmNjGo

Shows like Jackass, Wildboyz, Dirty Sanchez and the Dudesons were fairly popular you know.

?

Attached: 1501555908653.jpg (234x250, 8K)

Are you kidding me?, the founder was totally kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=NF4azs25kUw

>Study? Got a study for that?

Attached: 6A1C9319-2D7F-43B5-B41D-5B76890ECDAD.jpg (753x960, 160K)

Does Yea Forums Party With Big Mac?

Attached: c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636[1].jpg (636x405, 31K)

Never heard of Founder so I guess Super Size Me considering they actually changed their menu over it. Thought it was fucking stoopid though.
>I'm going to overeat for 30 days and see what happens!
>OMG! I'M FAT!

Gimme a fuckin break Shlomo

Ray Kroc did nothing wrong.

>for literally no reason
I'm pretty sure the reason was to made a documentary. Super Size Me made him a millionaire and led to McD's completely changing their image and menu.

Also the conclusion was obvious - Eating only shitty food all day every day will make you fat and feel like shit.

Wow, needed a whole documentary for that.

This absolute Unit knows what's up

Attached: Trump-has-McDonalds-Wendys-Burger-King-menu-for-Clemson-football-visit.jpg (975x650, 73K)

Nobody else has ever been able to replicate the results from Super Size Me, and the guy making the movie lied about being a vegan before starting the development of the film.

This is some fresh bait.

Never saw the one on the left, but Supersize me is fucking manipulative as shit and tries to claim fucking Subway is actually healthy

Why does McDonalds have the worst customer base ever?
youtu.be/_kpYZcgDQ0A

Attached: 1551371252174.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Except there are people who do need to be told that, and when you do they'll blame genetics and McDonald's.
This film did nothing to offset that, as it's clearly not an individual's responsibility to control what goes into their fat fucking gob.
Fucking clown world.

Attached: 1509336260492.jpg (799x1024, 150K)

I worked as a mcwage cuck and can confirm not even three shifts go by without some customer popping the fuck off for the smallest inconvenience. Millennials like to claim its only boomers that do this until they themselves are mildly inconvenienced in which case they start screaming and breaking windows like autistic chimpanzees.

If the market is to the middle/poor then the consumer base will always be shit. When you start selling to higher classes then the consumer base starts to get better, before taking a massive dip when you start exclusively selling to the Rich

That part aged well.

Attached: 1507068580995.jpg (533x800, 125K)

I at Mcdonalds 3 times a day for two weeks and I lost 12.5 pounds. Just saying, Super Size me is inaccurate as people are all different and have different metabolism rates.

Super Size me, obviously.

McDicks actually removed some items off their menu after Super Size Me came out. Even they couldn't justify how unhealthy some of the stuff was.

I eat fast food at least once a day, often twice, and frequently ate McDonalds until I recently got tired of it (more into Wendys right now). I'm /fit/ as fuck and have had zero health issues. There's nothing wrong with eating fast food as long as it fits within your intended caloric intake and you include some fruit/vegetables in your diet.

Makes perfect sense.

Childish minds love McMurder.

Attached: CuMT9DZXgAAOAl_.jpg (1200x881, 61K)

It depends strongly on what you get. Most of the actual hamburger meals are not that bad, but pairing it with fries and a soft drink makes it even worse.

Cutting fries and soft drink can easily make you lose weight even if you go to McDonald's everyday

Because the guy who made McDonald's what it is is a terrible person.

Super Size Me makes me so hungry for McDonald's. I've seen it twice.

Hitler commissioned Volkswagon, and I don't see people hating on them.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Have fun making minimum wage and getting trampled over for the rest of your life you pussy.

Stay seething, vegan numale.

>tfw about to replay new vegas
Thinking of melee character who focuses on strength above all else

Worldwide yes but in the US McDonalds has been on a steady decline.

Can someone explain the point of Super Size Me to me? What was it's message? That McDonald's' food is unhealthy? You're a total retard if you need a fucking documentary to come to that conclusion.

I'm sure there's a similar story behind most big corporations. It's a cut throat world out there

I never understood supersize me. I just kept asking myself "Are there people out there who actually think McDonalds is healthy for you? What is this guy trying to prove???"

Then he runs into that one weirdo who has been eating a whopper per day for like 30 years and he's fine, because he wasn't guzzling a super size soda or chowing down 8 potatoes worth of fries and ketchup. People reacted like it was some stunning revelation. If I made an ice cream documentary and just ate ice cream for 30 days straight would people be amazed at the end of the month when I've developed numerous illnesses, vitamin deficiencies, and have diabetes? I don't get it.

To be honest, the founder made me pause the movie and pick up 3 McDoubles. Somehow the movie was more enjoyable with 3 McDoubles. You think I'm making this up, but it really happened. Not a joke. McDonalds cannot be stopped.

The documentary was a hit piece on McDonalds for whatever motivation, so the movie isn't just "eat too much McDonalds and you'll get fat" but rather "McDonalds is a horrible and manipulative business, here is a list of every awful thing they do and a further list of reasons why you should shun them."

That's why they had segments where Sperlock talked with psychologists and marketing execs about how they try to influence and attract customers, particularly children. It's the reason why McDonalds retired the extended McDonaldland cast (Grimace, Birdie, Hamburgler, etc.) and revamped Ronald into being an athlete that teaches kids how to exercise.

There was nothing bad about the Founder. It was a true story, and was well known before the movie. There used to be a plaque up in every McDonalds that told the Ray Kroc story.

This
I literally started dieting by eating mcdoubles and throwing off the buns back in like '11. Lost something ridiclous like 20lbs in 2 weeks or so.

>He doesn't know about the business world
Your pussy mentality is what's holding you back from succeeding

Yeah you're lying, you'd die from losing weight that fast.

If you were a parent who let your child become obese because they liked the Hamburgler, I just consider that and their hopeful infertility or early death some form of eugenics. Seriously, if anyone is retarded enough to fall for shit like that should we really care about their fate?

Supersize Me is a pile of fucking shit.
The Founder is kino.

The guy who made Super Size Me is an alcoholic. He was pickling his liver through drinking not hamburgers.

Attached: 1558246709151.jpg (820x1280, 133K)

The way the movie tried to spin McDonald's marketing as being evil, manipulative and immoral was ridiculous, too.

>They try to make kids want to eat at their restaurants by giving them free gifts and creating cartoonish mascot characters that entertain them!
>GASP!
>And then when they come to the restaurant, they provide a clean environment, places to play, tasty food, and pleasant customer service, ALL TO CREATE HAPPY MEMORIES! Then, when those kids grow up, they'll associate McDonalds with those happy memories and not only return, but bring THEIR kids to the restaurant, perpetuating the cycle!
>OH JESUS OH GOD OH SHIT NOOOOO!!!

So... just plain old marketing? Offering a pleasant experience so you'll want to come back again? They had to do a lot of bullshitting to try and make that come off as being underhanded and villainous.

>DUDE IF YOU EAT FATTENING BULLSHIT CONSTANTLY, YOU WILL GET FAT LMAO
Wow, what a revelation.

It is shit but it was a fun watch and I immediately went out for a large 10 piece nugget with hot mustard and sprite with my old man afterwards. Not even kidding.

Anybody ever see Fathead, the count-doc to Supersize Me? Guy did the same diet as Sperlock, but swapped the soda with water and took a leisurely 1 mile walk each day.

He actually wound up losing weight after a month.

WTF HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE?

Meanwhile, everywhere else, people don't fill themselves with burgers, fries, mcflurry and other calorit shit everyday.

Without defending McDonalds shitty food Supersize Me is dishonest shit that presents people who eat way too much and then blame it on some kind of fat magic in the food instead of the shitty willpower of the people.

I haven't seen Founder so I can't say anything about it

It was likely mostly waterweight, either way, the point is I lost a lot of weight from just eating mcdonalds beef

I like McDonald’s

Honestly, McDonalds is just bland

All big chains are tho

If I want real food I’ll go eat it, for the sake of convenience and cheap availability there’s nothing wrong with McDonald’s I don’t care that two fat cooks got ripped off a hundred years ago also why would I eat at McDonald’s every day obviously that will fuck you up only in America would someone need to make a documentary telling fat people not to eat at McDonald’s every day

There are a few chain restaurants I like though. Taco Bell for example. Chick Fil A is also great.

Attached: file.png (1661x2048, 1.61M)

I don't eat McD's (or any fast food) but that is pretty based.

Pretty sure the dude was a hardcore vegan prior to eating McDonalds three times a day. No wonder his body was fucking dying on him. I didn't eat any type of jelly sweet for 9 years, had a handful of Haribo a few days ago and ended up pissing shitwater out my ass for 2 hours, doesn't mean that Haribo is lethal.

>I lost weight by eating drastically less calories
Wow holy shit amazing.

The food then is absolutely nothing like it is now. They used to use beef tallow for their french fries.

The McDonald brothers were doing great before Kroc raped them.

is that because of the movies though or just other fast food outlets have been doing much better?

single location, opposed to worldwide franchise

Was it the sugar-free Haribo? That happens to everyone who eats those, no matter the diet.

Supersize Me is pure kino, honestly a really entertaining movie.
But it definitely pissed them off more, they had to change their entire menu and forever damaged their reputation.
It also is kind of bullshit and numerous factors made his experience worse beyond McDonald's (I think he was a drunk)

Damn thanks for posting user. Almost forgot about this.

No idea, I was offered some at a friends and just took a handful because I was half asleep, two hours later and I'm blasting shit at terminal velocity into his toilet.

Super Size Me was globally accepted anti-mcdonalds propaganda and lies. Not that mcdonalds is healthy, but his entire goal was to make it look as unhealthy as popular.

The Founder on the other hand, nobody even saw.

It's honestly the best commercial for McDonald's, it makes it look so tasty

Super Size Me did accomplish one thing, which was causing McDonald's to go for higher quality ingredients in most of its meat products.
Before the movie, even though most people knew the McNuggets were mystery meat they didn't care. By sensationalizing it, McDonald's was basically forced to switch to 100% white meat chicken overnight, which was why they introduced the Chicken Selects while they reworked their other formulas. In the same vein they switched to 100% beef patties in their burgers because of the mostly false segment about pink slime.

>american education

I only ate mcdonalds for more than a month and I turned out fine. but I guess I was only eating once a day.

Reminder

Attached: 52FE2466-4247-4841-AC97-4B04E2674FCA.png (1280x852, 651K)

explain why five guys is so bad

Be sure to ask. They might have been fucking with you.

>Waffle House
>Good

Attached: 20190317_001116.jpg (1218x1007, 483K)

chick-fil-a is criminally overrated and hating Five Guys is just being contrarian. also wendy's is absolute dogshit. Zaxby's deserves to be up there, but you're missing Whataburger and Raising Cane's both of which are god tier.

Attached: canes.jpg (1200x900, 284K)

you mean respect for the founders, the franchise is obviously shit

raising canes is the only thing good here in NE, but zaxby's is far superior

Try this kino my friend.

Attached: 81E6cDNk+4L._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 274K)

when the teacher announced that we would watch it next lesson we asked if we could eat our breakfast while watching it
she said yes so before the lesson we went to burger king mcds was to far away and got a nice meal for the movie
teacher wasn't happy but rolled with it

Waffle House is God tier. They cook the food right in front of you on the griddle so you know it's not just shit that was thrown in a microwave

People just think it's bad because their only experience with it is when they were shitfaced at 3 AM

based, (((studies))) are jewish tricks

Five Guys are plagued with rat infestations due to all of the peanut shells. You pay a significant premium, yet Fat Guys will only serve you a severely overlooked burger. Their food is thoroughly unremarkable

If anything, Waffle House is too low

>black

well, I'm sorry you had bad experiences with them, but the Five Guys I worked at was clean and served good food.

>taking a good idea from two people who knew fuck all about running a business and turning it into an empire made him a bad person

Ray Kroc did literally nothing wrong

Both. There are WAY more fast food options now than before and McDonald's is no longer the default fast food joint. They've also been getting hammered as having a bad reputation as the ghetto fast food joint. Like how K-Mart became known as the ghetto outlet store and that blow to its reputation combined with the expansion of other outlet chains like Target, Wal-Mart, etc. eventually destroyed it.

McDonald's still has a greater global presence, though, so they're not about to vanish like K-Mart did. But they'll never be as huge in the US as they were in the 80s and 90s.

Waffle House is great. I went there on Friday on my way home for dinner. They dont mind when you come in alone and eat at the counter.

Same here. The Five guys around me are the cleanest burger joints in town.

I do this about once a week. It's the only restaurant where I don't feel like a weirdo eating there by myself. Maximum comfort

can't they go through a restructuring?

>goal of the main protagonist is to make a burger in 1minute

>he never succeeds.

sad film

this movies caused MDs to stop super size....

Nothing was more amazing then having a half day at school, mom picks me up, stopping at MDs getting a super size fry and a large chocolate shake..

damn I miss the 00s

Attached: carroll the punished.jpg (589x401, 46K)

This show was fucking hilarious.

>can't they go through a restructuring?

That's what they've been doing. Haven't you noticed the old "big red roof" McDonalds getting replaced by these fancy, upscale looking new facades? They're trying to make their restaurants look less whimsical and more respectable as part of an image makeover.

Attached: untitled.png (942x700, 749K)

Why?

they've been trying to with serving more fresh ingredients and attempting to make their restaurants look nicer but nothing will save them if they don't stop hiring illegals who don't speak english and the dumbest people they can find. I don't know what it is about Mickey D's, but every time I'm in there half the employees don't speak english and it looks like not a single employee nor manager gives a flying fuck about the place. Mc. Donalds needs to fix that if they want to draw people in.

Rats don’t usually run out in the middle of the day. Rest assured that those fuckers are in there somewhere

they have those auto service things now right? It's only a matter of time

>this movies caused MDs to stop super size....
Which is why Morgan Spurlock is a piece of shit. I will never forgive that faggot

Problem is that they're the default choice can't really fix that

bowling for columbine is worth watching for the interview with james nichols alone

>I don't use the sword, I use the pen, but one must have the sword ready for when the pen fails

The illegals aren't even that bad, go to any McD's within fifty miles of an area with a large black population and it'll be staffed exclusively with black people and they are the fucking worst. They have no problem with showing you that they have nothing but contempt for you and their job and they do not give half a fuck if you're satisfied with your service.

saunas are usually around 70 celsius or 80. Hes at 100 which can be pretty grueling depending on the sauna. it depends a lot on the height and width, not to mention the furnace and stone package.

Look at this evil corporation! They want to make their customers happy! Evil!!

When I was a kid, if I'd have had my way I'd have eaten every single meal at McDonalds. Not because I loved Ronald McDonald, I hated clowns. I didn't even understand what the other characters were supposed to be, or what their deal was. I didn't want to go there because of happy meal toys. I wanted to go to McDonalds because I wanted to eat their food. Nothing more. My parents were responsible and frequently laughed at me and said no when I asked to go to McDonalds or get pizza, because they understood that children are basically retarded and have no concept of food being right or wrong and don't give a shit about health. As the adults it was their responsibility to make sure that their kids had healthy meals most of the time, which meant a lot of home cooked meals which were staples: chicken, broccoli, some apple slices. Stuff like that. If a parent wants to raise an obese hog of a child, imagine how stupid that parent must be. After imagining that, extrapolate for their offspring and what they're working with genetically.

Who the fuck cares that these people cannot and will not stop shoveling garbage down their gullets? Let them all blimp up to 900 pounds and let them wheeze their last breath in horrible agony as the pus filled nodules on their destroyed bed-sore coated flesh pop and sting like acid for all I care. Anyone shocked by that "documentary" was too retarded to be allowed to live to begin with.

Yeah and Kroc stole their single location despite their agreement

Honestly, the reason I almost never go to MDs anymore is because they're always full of trashy black people, on BOTH sides of the counter. The kitchen and cashier are staffed with hooting and hollering dindus and the restaurant is packed with them screaming and running around like toddlers but they're in their 20s.

I'll sometimes use the drive thru, but because the kitchen is staffed by blacks, it takes them 15 minutes to cook a cheeseburger because they can't focus on their job. MD is never going to fix its image problem or its service issue until they stop hiring bottom dollar nogs that they then refuse to manage because the supervisor is also a bottom dollar nog only getting paid ten cents more than his homies.

I believe it. though I live in an area with a low population of black people, so it's mostly illegals around here.

The Founder is great. Morgan Spurlock is a libtard commie piece of shit.

That's why I love Chick fil a, everyone there seems to be working hard

I'd be more than happy to let the stupid kill themselves with fast food, but the problem is that obesity is considered a handicap and so I have to pay for their insulin injections, rascal scooters, parking permits and other accommodations with my tax dollars.

macdonalds doesnt make sense to me, you eat a shitty burger for like $8, or pick up premium 20oz steak for $7 and cook at home without the shitty company, in like 2minutes

literally just went to chick fil a a few minutes ago. Served by black people, food and service were just fine

yeah but nigga FREE TOY!

>cooking a steak in 2 minutes
???????

He didn't steal it, they literally show what happened in the movie. He opened a McD's next door to their restaurant and ran them out of business because he was a billionaire who knew how to run a business and they were a couple of yokels who only knew how to cook burgers really fast but knew fuck all about running a successful restaurant

>going to burger king for breakfast

what

>"WELCOME TO MACDONALDS WUT DA FUHK CHU WAWNT?"

Attached: key-west-florida-keys-mcdonalds-fast-food-restaurant-inside-counter-F44F5R[1].jpg (1300x956, 216K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_tN7HlenTmA

Dad loved to watch all these health scare documentaries, he would lecture us on the dangers of fast food and sugar, work out like a madman for about a week before going back to his old ways of sloth and gluttony. Eventually that phase of his life was over and he fully embraced the lifestyle that kept him fat and docile.

One day I came home and was incredibly sad due to being made fun of for being a fatass and he said that due to our genes there isn't much we can do about it and that I should accept the fact I'll be fat for the rest of my life. When I got older and lost the weight he stated I was simply "lucky"

End of blog post

i have a local McD and BK that is fully staffed with white people. Shits ALWAYS freshly made, always clean and polite. Its a pleasure to go once in a while with the kids.

What burger costs $8.00 at McDonald's? And what shitty 20 oz steak costs $7.00?

A good steak ain't $7 and you'll get a hell of a lot more food at McD's for $8

The Chick-Fil-A near me made the mistake of hiring a few nogs to work the drive-thru and kitchen. Pretty sad how quickly the service went from great to McDonalds-tier

does that bitch on the left got cum on her face?

No you stupid nigger it's the watermark.

You should call corporate on them, CFA doesn't fuck around with that shit.

Any particularly interesting story?

Double Quarter Pounder meal, large size, coke with light ice please

>shit talking your dad on Yea Forums

the only problem with Waffle House is that there are none over where I live

*Double Quarter Pounder with cheese

Did anyone live near a McDonalds that had those Gamecube stations, and a fucking DDR machine?

>Joe Rogan becomes master of heat
>invites Wim Hof over for podcast
> A Song of Fire and Ice

>"EHH SOMBODYZ GET DIS CRACKA ASS FAGGOT DA DOUBLZ QUARTeRZ POUNDERZ NUMBA #1 LARGE LIKE WIT SOME COKE!"
>"EHH YO HOL UP BACK DAR IN DA KITCHUM NIGGAS, DIS CRACKA ASS FAGGOT WANT DA MCGANGBANG INSTEAD!"

Attached: key-west-florida-keys-mcdonalds-fast-food-restaurant-inside-counter-F44F5P[1].jpg (1300x956, 228K)

Because you forgot Waffle House

Attached: Waffle house food place.jpg (660x495, 160K)

Supersize is completely retarded beyond salvation.

That design looks so fucking horrible. It looks like a bank or some shit.

Lol. I tried to buy a 5lb bag of the old sugar free Goldy Bears to leave on my desk at work

>Firehouse that low and in same league as Subway
>Long John Solvers, Burger king and Papa Johns that high in current year

Attached: brainlet face when.png (645x729, 77K)

user, some obese people adopt children

>implying the Federal McBank isn't their endgame
lol

The difference is that outside Europe, you can't walk 2.3km down the mountain path to Hohenfloopzern village and pick up a blood sausage and a bushel of apples for 10€. You're constrained by what's available, and in shitty parts of the country where all the fat people are, that's mostly fast food

Life imitates memes

damn did that actually happen

Supersize me is the stupider one
>hey I wonder what will happen if I eat 4,000 calories a day with no variance in my diet
>*gasps*
>omg I'm putting on weight and suffering side effects of that! who could've guessed?

The Founder was great though

>Firehouse Subs
Would you like some meat and cheese with your sauces and dressings?

Oh hi Rabbi!

Attached: 4Chan - reaction mexican girls.jpg (1194x1075, 734K)

I guess we should stop driving Mitsubishi and Volkswagen and Fiat. Maybe euroniggers should stop driving on the Autobahn because Hitler made it. Maybe people should stop using Boeing because of the Japanese firebombings, you fucking retard.

>teach
found the nigger

Subway is fucking gross.

*blocks your meme documentary's path*

Attached: FatHead.jpg (240x192, 16K)

In my Health class we watched Return of the Jedi.

in my health class we literally watched 70s porno

They also had numerous problems with their methods. There are people who attempted an all McDonalds diet & lost weight because of it. Absolutely nobody, who attempted the same thing Spurlock did, got the same results. From a scientific POV, that's extremely eyebrow raising.

Attached: Bait.png (625x626, 66K)

He opened a McDonald's next door after he forced them to not have their restaurant be a McDonald's even though legally he was in the wrong.

heheh

Burger King breakfast is much better

t. diabetic fatty

I'm surmised the brothers didn't kill Kroc. I'd put a bullet in his fucking skull for that shit!!!FACT!!!

Donald J Trump ate at McDonald's and that's enough for me to eat there. It's not good for the health, but at least I know it's not outright killing me with metals or radiation.