Braavos Wins

>Slaver's Bay is in economic and social turmoil after all the slaves have been freed
>the numbers of the Dothraki and Unsullied are devastated, and they may not return to Essos at all
>the Golden Company has been wiped out
>the fleets of everyone who isn't the Free Cities have been almost completely destroyed
>the debt owed to the Iron Bank was payed by Cersei making them more rich than ever
>Westeros has been depleted of manpower and will take generations to recover
>Braavos has been completely untouched by war, famine, and chaos throughout the entire show
So basically, you have a Braavos who hates slavery frequently goes to war with nations that have slavery, and all of their enemies have been conveniently weakened while they are richer and more powerful than ever.

Attached: Braavos_5x02.png (1920x1072, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Medici
gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Golden_Company
gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Bank_of_Braavos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BRAAVOS, D&D!

>you can clearly see the cathedral of Florence in the background

Ruined yet again. Well, at least I won't be watching GoT ever again, so it doesn't matter.

Attached: 1558127454787.jpg (412x394, 31K)

why are these fantasy italians portrayed as jews in this show?

italians are known for being lazy and making art, not lending money at high interests rates

BRAVO

Why do braavosi own all the banks, own all the mony, own the entertainment industry(plays and music), lend money to incite conflicts, and control the narrative of the seven kingdoms?

look up doges of Venice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Medici

Attached: df7c19ea-b588-48fc-bb8b-5b45526889ff.jpg (566x480, 54K)

who are the de Medici family?

>unironically linking cuckdici

Are you really this retarded?

it's in italy all that shit started my man

though I forget the details, it's been a while. if some economist or historian happens to drive-by he probably could explain it

Didn't the Braavoosi bank loan money to Cercei and Stannis?
That money is basically gone now.

There's still Pentos, Qohor, Myr, Lys, Tyrosh, Norovos and Volantis in the area for Braavos to deal with. Westeros is just a very profitable market for them.

Attached: borders-free-cities[1].png (1360x1128, 94K)

I don't give a fuck about european history and even I know how retarded is your statement, kill yourself nigger

(((Bravos)))

Redpill me on Mantarys, Tolos and Elyria

full of mutants and demons, or so the stories go

>Didn't the Braavoosi bank loan money to Cercei
Which she paid back in full after Jaime conquered Highgarden. The money that went to Stannis is gone though.

Attached: __ghost_and_sansa_stark_a_song_of_ice_and_fire_and_etc_drawn_by_asanee_tejasakulsin__sample-731348ac (850x1106, 92K)

>Bravoos
>based on Venice
>Venice
>All the doges were jews
That's how

>There's still Pentos
The Golden Company who previously worked under them have now been wiped out. Additionally, with all the Unsullied gone, the Free Cities (barring Braavos) have lost another source of soldiers.

Attached: 1557787228919.jpg (1500x1031, 403K)

Tolos make good slingers. Hizdar zo Loraq has family there. Dany asks them for help when she's in Meereen and they refuse and ally with Yunkai. They also declare her a whore.
Elyria is a small Valyrian outpost. They survived the Doom and Hizdar zo Loraq also has family here.
Mantarys is a city of ill-repute. They made the poison that killed the Mountain. People here have supposedly been affected by the Doom and are ugly af. Dany sends envoys to them and they send back their pickled heads and ally with Yunkai.

Don't they have their own soldiers? There are other sellsword companies like the Stormcrows that don't appear in the show.

>that statue
all of Braavos' water passes under my ass and balls

didnt the dragon intercept them taking money to kings landing (the episode where they first try to kill dragon with ballista)

What even is a Bravos, anyway?

Attached: 1537563221109.jpg (669x470, 204K)

She repaid them for what was owed, initially. THEN they provided her funds to hire the Golden Company. The Crown still owes money to the Iron Bank.

gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Golden_Company
>Having openly seized the throne, Queen Cersei Lannister tells Tycho Nestoris that she intends to take out a new loan from the Iron Bank of Braavos to hire the Golden Company in order to bolster the military forces of House Lannister, which have become badly depleted after years of war.[3]

Just before the dragon shows up, the Tarlys report that the gold has reached KL and there's just the food to take care of. Tarly Sr. recommends flogging stragglers but Jamie refuses. Then Dany shows up and burns all the food. Then she and Salsa bitch about not having food in S8.

Attached: 1557851657546.jpg (967x600, 228K)

gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Bank_of_Braavos
>After the Sack of Highgarden, the gold needed to pay back the Iron Bank is sent by Jaime Lannister from Highgarden to King's Landing. Pleased with Cersei's progress, Tycho promises that Cersei may take out a new loan when the previous one has been paid with the Tyrell gold.[14]

>why are these fantasy italians portrayed as jews in this show?
The Italian Mafia was pretty much run by Jews.

Italians literally invented modern banking you dumb cunt

the OG big bankers were italian and then dutch

dumb fag

did the braavosi mossad give dany the eggs?

lair of the jew

dumb wop

No, it was Illyrio "Fat Fuck" Mopatis aka Magister of Pentos.

no that was the blackfyre bildaberg group

Essos is much more interesting that Westeros

Attached: 1332996451877.jpg (350x473, 54K)

Well, Continental Europe and Russia/Asia are more interesting than the UK irl as well.

kek

well continental europe and russia/asia does have the advantage of being a third of the total land area of the earth

The British Empire spanned half the globe and it's still not that interesting compared to other Empires.

They're only interesting because they're exotic to you.

That is a pretty badass statue I can agree.

I live in Continental Europe.

You're a butthurt germanigger probably. If you're from another country you're not even worth mentioning.

Not German but they are also boring. I'm talking about France, Spain, Portugal and the Nederlands.

>italians are known for being lazy and making art
they're actually known for being lazy and making pizza

mamma mia

The fucking state of this post

Attached: 1558201854043.png (1920x1080, 2.69M)

Duomo doesn't look like that

>the Golden Company has been wiped out
The Elephant division still exist in Essos though

You idiot, collapse of Italian banking houses is literally one of the reasons Dark Ages were kickstarted.
>Venice and Genoa trading (((guilds)))

>trading guilds
merchant guild

Are you trying to say the renaissance was started in Italy? Didn't have much to do with banking collapsing though, more the Byzantine empire being conquered and their scholars fleeing to the rich Italian cities with their classical Roman and Greek literature.

> (((Italian Bankers)))

Easy to change a family name to blend in, user.

Does this mean Enrioc Dandalo was a Jew? Cause that would explain a lot.

>he thinks no one but jews would try to make money
AHHAHAHAHHAA

Really makes you wonder if there was (((anyone))) behind certain events huh.

its true, italians are too lazy and when they try to make money its by means of crime syndicates not legitimate banks

What about their biggest foe, Volantis?

>Don't they have their own soldiers?

Yes, the slaves. That are managed so badly, it's laughable, they literally are chained to each other and their chain of command is a clusterfuck changing each day.

Lurk up the Barristan and Tyrion's chapters of TWOW, it's fucking comedy.

I am trying to say that the collapse of the banking houses of Florence (Peruzzi and Bardi, IIRC), was one of the factors in the kickstarting the shittiest part of European History, together with climate change (to the more harsh) and plague.

So shitty that people were unironically considering it the apocalypse.

Braavos wins by doing absolutely nothing
it reminds me of that anime were all the gods die in a war and the only one left claims the tittle of the one true god only because he was the only one that didn't fight

Based Illyrio
Based Varys
Based Harry Strickland

The temple shall be rebuilt on Aegon's Hill and the King shall return

Attached: 1553384608767.jpg (1050x960, 87K)

Volantis is a stinking shithole

Attached: 1546632541216.png (1505x912, 1.11M)

>I don't give a fuck about european history
nigger, wat are you doing?

The dark ages is the period between the fall of the Roman empire and the renaissance, pretty sure events 1000 years later didn't cause it, unless the Florentines invented time travel or something
Pic related is the one who kickstarted the dark ages

Attached: MorThanFeastofAttila.jpg (999x680, 667K)

tet a cute

okay, but the Iron Bank lends all its money out to literal retards and never get any payment for it

how is braavos sustained ?

Attached: SuibaTj.jpg (1222x809, 104K)

circumcision magic