How will Game of Thrones be remembered a decade from now?

Attached: got ratings.jpg (548x451, 52K)

How do you remember Lost

Why is season 5 6 and 7 rated so highly? Are people retarded?

barely

If they get successful with spin-offs then it might end up as some sorta fantasy Star Trek

X-Files 2.0 but with worse writing in later seasons

Not even memeing, it won't be.
The show's audience Post S4 aren't the type of people that look back and reflect on anything, including themselves. The show was made for an audience who tuned in for shock value and shallow fist pumping and clapping moments.

In the end, the show isn't re watchable because it's not trying to tell a good story with great character moments, it's a vehicle for political and social propaganda, shock value, and subverting expectations.

The fact that 5, 6 and 7 tracked right along with the first 4 seasons pretty much proves they're only angry because
>muh dany

overall great throughout, final season is a bit weak but definitely satisfying

Like this.

Attached: apologize.png (2298x964, 2.5M)

As a stepping stone for various spinoffs that will not betray normies

Yeah, so nothing like GoT. What about Dexter?

It will be remembered as "That show that was huge in the 2010s." That's it; a cultural artifact. Not any kind of "classic."

>season 7 rated higher than season 1
>season 4 has the highest overall rating
lmao

Why is TPM there? It's from the 20 years older than most of the other pictures.

ep 1 and 2 are probably the best tv eps ever made
never rewatched it though
dont think itll be fun the fan theories were the best part
just like got

>Why is TPM there?
Because it ruined Star Wars you retarded cuntwaffle.

>It's from the 20 years older than most of the other
Phantom Menace came out in 1999. Lost premiered in 2004. And even if you weren't a complete retard, so what?

>white liberal roastie gets blown the fuck out
>psychic incel wins the game of thrones by doing nothing

A reflection of an american cultural period

Attached: poll bullshit.png (1142x874, 727K)

The entire show should have been rated like the last episode

>Rating dont dip off until episode 4
Yeah fuckoff, episode 3 was the worst of season 4

The fact that seasons 5, 6, and 7 are rated just as highly as 1-4 proves that normies’ criticism of 8 isn’t for the right reasons.

show become norm core and there are vastly more ratings for individual episodes on imdb

I'll still laugh at Danyfags butthurt and comlete lack of foresight.

Changing audiences.
At the beginning of the show the quality of the viewers was higher while later on tonsof retards started watching got and ranking it increasing the score with their lowest denominator tastes despite the fact older episodes were better.

this

This.

>s7 ratings being that high
Normies are a joke

some of the highest highs of any show and an object lesson in less is more

5, 6 and 7 are rated so highly only because first four seasons were incredible.
By 8th season it became too much.

So yeah, it will be remembered as basically two separate shows. Just watch some episode from first 4 seasons, and compare it with 8th season. It's a totally different show.

This, unfortunately. It is for the unwashed.
The show first aired on the 14th of Nisan (5771 or 2011AD), the day before Sabbath, and ended on Pesach Sheni. I'm more interested in how the days play out from here as our thought leaders tell us what to think and how to feel.

Attached: 1532115896591.jpg (723x666, 46K)

The Phantom Menace is kino

Star Trek was beloved with an insanely loyal fanbase responsible for it being revived decades after the show ended with nothing but fanfiction spanning the gap. Game of Thrones is coming back immediately because marketing and brand recognition.

what is a good show for people who likes to reflect and actually think about a well-told story and characters? I need something to cleanse the bitter shit taste of GoT failure.

I'm going to be rewatching Person of Interest, where the plot was focused on a singular issue, all the main characters (and most of the side characters) have definite arcs and the ending satisfied me. Other than miniseries I can't even remember the last time that happened.

5771 was a good year 5777 was better tho

"Shit the bed because of some stupid 2016 - 2019 era politics"

>Because it ruined Star Wars you retarded cuntwaffle.
cringe gen x

how come s3 was rated so high
it was literally the worst episode of the entire series

Yea Forums loved Lost until 4 or so then everyone just forcefully watched it because of sunk cost fallacy. Same as GoT

If you mean episode 3 of this season then you’re right. Although admittedly that’s when most people, even normies started to complain

The first three episodes where a lot worse than the last three. Also, Battle of the Bastards was garbage, why is it rated so high

Yea Forums loved LOST until s4 or so then we just forced ourselves to watch it because of sunk cost fallacy. Same as GoT.

Perfect beginning, medocre middle, fucked over by an absolute shit of an ending
I blame the author for not releasing at least one of the two remaining books in time. He had almost 8 years.

>7 seasons of anticlimax: the show
>season 8 drops
>wow I can’t believe it ended in an anticlimax how could I have seen this coming this is bullshit

Normies are fucking retarded

Mad Men. The focus on characterization blows anything else out of the water.

The Wire, Mad Men, Sopranos

>calling other peoples normies when you're talking about watching 70 episodes of GOT

Attached: 7a2.jpg (960x540, 107K)

It won't. Shows with terrible endings are forgotten forever.

Nobody remembers How I met your mother. nobody remembers Lost. Both were good shows (yeh, himym was pleb meme sitcom, but it was good at what it did) but had a terrible ending.

Hmmm.
>Pesach Seni = Passover offering/sacrifice/holocaust
>ritually impure due to contact with a dead body
Jon was dead and she went a long journey for her throne/alter of sacrifice. HmmMMMM

Attached: 1556943592780.jpg (1212x743, 238K)

Tell me about the Lion of Judah. What does it mean from here on?

Extremely good first season then things gradually decline in quality. For some reason retards think they all died on the island (they didnt)

>Shows with terrible endings are forgotten forever.
Seinfeld had the worst finale of all time and it's still revered as a GOAT show.

a shitty jew propaganda shoe, no one fucking remember that trash besides brainlet normies

This. It's a show to mock the idolatrous goyim, their love for Saturn and their concrete jungles, far removed from their founding Gods.

/got/ is like the biggest show ever, much bigger than Breaking bad the Sopranos or whatever, it will not be forgotten

An embarrassing clusterfuck I care not to think about.