To be hones i expected to be disappointedbut this was beyound disappointed

to be hones i expected to be disappointedbut this was beyound disappointed

Attached: 324234.png (663x436, 287K)

Are you one of those reviewers that can't piece a coherent thought

can you even?

episode 3 and 4 didn't disappoint u?

not as much at this one and ep5
dude i just made the account to give this episode 1 star i ever rated a movies or tv series on imdb beside this one and probability i will never do
maybe i can

>4.6
>most users are just mad because Dany is kill
>not because the show was on the wrong track for years

>4.6
Lower than Dexter now hory sheet.

>1 star rating
based

Watching it now, half way through. This actually fucking sucks

i guess your expectations
were
s u b v e r t e d

Me after reading today's whinging

Attached: salty.jpg (720x303, 45K)

I liked it. Wouldn't say it was as good as the previous seasons, but definitely won't call it a bad episode.

Is this what they meant when they kept saying "bittersweet ending" over and over again? They kill Dany and the normies rage?

U make a good point cuz every thing was fine till basically episode 4 cuz of the dragob getting killed for no reason it's so stupid like wat happen this season? The writing got bad

Season 8 was a step up from season 7. It wasn't good (especially not how they handled the White Walkers) but my expectations were so low after season 7 that I'm having a very hard time being disappointed.

what's amazing me is how fucking slow the episode is.

there is basically no actual conflict: Tyrion speechifies for 9 minutes to Jon. Jon goes and stabs a 5' tall woman with no bodyguards - wow what a hero. Arya could have done the same thing easily. Then everyone listens to Tyrion some more who is at a council meeting for no reason. And yet I can tell that D&D thought they were being clever with a lot of the poetic imagery when it's fucking garbage.

>almost no music
>long ass dead space scenes of people walking
>long ass scene of Tyrion explaining Dany is bad to the viewers
>long ass, low effort meeting scene to wrap up the plot where all the actors look like they just want to go home
>montage of people walking
>music suddenly crescendos because it's the end

Unbelievably low energy

Wouldn’t you? Even as a stand-alone episode nearly everything was poor quality from the acting to the editing to the pacing to the dialogues.
Possibly the only thing I liked was the costume design.

If they hadn't dragged so many scenes in this season they could've compressed it in 4 episodes.

Drogon is always great to look at. pity the massive CGI FX spend he represents wasn't in service of a proper story.

The scene where Drogon is sleeping under the snow was pretty nice but served no purpose. Yeah, we know dragons don't hurt Jon cause he's a Targ.

I liked it. 7/10