WHICH WAS THE MOST SATISFYING CONCLUSION?

Attached: EndGame of Thrones.png (1152x933, 1.57M)

Didn't watch either one LOL

>implying got was satisfying at all

End Game didn't have a lot of complaints about its ending.

Endgame

Unironically endgame

At least GoT used to be good

While it has its flaws most people seem to love endgame. Game of thrones was a premature abortion of an ending

Rise of Skywalker

Endgame, because everything after infinity war didn’t matter. It sucked the enjoyment out of it because it wasn’t the same thanos.

both were shit

GOT was actually great in the first couple of seasons so the decline in the latest seasons hurts.
The other one is Disney capeshit garbage for subhumans and it's not even really concluded since they will continue making flicks, so who cares...

They ended the same

Bran = Doctor Strange

Crazy future-seeing wizards win in the end

>Most people seem to love endgame

Attached: 1*DQrdl1yitUMmgffpMBMs_Q.png (835x427, 137K)

Is it even a competition between these two?

Easily Endgame, although I have never watched GOT and I never will. Good riddance to GOT.

feels good not being a normalfag, and knowing not even shit about any of those

Attached: bupmyp.gif (300x168, 883K)

It's not what we're discussing.
At least we have a feel good moment in endgame with every characters of every episode coming to fight Thanos, a full 20 minutes part of the movie just basically here for everyone to say goodbye.
In GoT there is just nothing, disappointment over disappointment. You finish this episode and you just wish you've never seen it. You just wish it never got released.

There are things to complain about with Endgame, but I have to say I don't feel like "unsatisfying conclusion" is one I've seen very often.

HBO is going to be completely bankrupt.

My Little Pony Season 9 will win

GOT was a mess. The only issues with Endgame were the Hulk nerf, girl power scene, and Falcon being the new Cap. Steve should have given the shield to Captain Marvel. Captain Marvel America.

the last season of Fringe

I've never seen GOT, but the finale was THAT BAD huh?

>.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>mayority of masses are/have NPC behaviour
that's the fucking point of the NPC idea since conception

Endgame had nothing it needed to "satisfy" though. Just a bunch of characters on screen again so you can clap and come back to see them again on next week's episode.

Dexter had a better ending than GOT.

was THAT bad?

both are the definition of soulless crap normies lap up

>starshit dying
>capeshit dying
>gotshit dying
I merely smirk upon seeing these last waves of twitter entertainment threads. Soon the manchildren will have nothing to circlejerk about except second hand spinoffs of spinoffs scraps no gives a fuck about.

Cinema renaissance is upon us.

Attached: 1540683691840.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Endgame was great. I never cared much about the MCU but Infinity War and Endgame made me care.

Endgame

Old Captain America was very emotional

Game of manipulative God-King Bran.

>capeshit dying

Hardly.

If you've got nothing to defend this season you can just go back to twitter.

Yea well I had a better time watching endgame, and I had a fucking headache the whole fucking time, than this last episode.

Look, D&D's next contract is with Disney, for way way way more money than the whole season's budget.
They just rushed it so that they could go suck Mickey's dick.
HBO literally told them they could go for 10 eps if they wanted to, and they were like "No no 6 is fine" when they KNEW, they fucking KNEW they'd have to rush things.

And imagine George R R Martin that allowed HBO and HBO only to adapt his books into the tv show because he trusted them.

The Mandalorian is gonna be the next big series. Star Wars isn't gonna go anywhere.

Infinity War
Even though I loathe capeshit my headcanon is that Infinity War was the real ending

>*Plays 4D chess in your path*

Attached: All According to Keikaku.png (1021x444, 651K)

They're both as satisfying as stuffing your mouth with corn starch and being denied a glass of water.

The absolute madman!

>mandalorians would be the next thing ruined by the mouse
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Endgame had the least unsatisfying ending, I guess?
Still a pretty big shame to follow up legit capekino with something that was just fine.

Endgame by a country mile

you're sooo cool user