Emilia Clarke "Jon Snow must not like women"

"Back in Clarke’s dressing room, the actress is preparing to film one of her final scenes on the series. Understandably, she can’t quite bring herself to feel sorry for Jon Snow.

“Um, he just doesn’t like women does he?” Clarke quips. “He keeps f—king killing them. No. If I were to put myself in his shoes I’m not sure what else he could have done aside from … oh, I dunno, maybe having a discussion with me about it? "

ew.com/tv/2019/05/19/game-thrones-finale-interview-emilia-clarke/

Jesus Christ these actors are faggots.

Attached: Dany.jpg (1080x1069, 51K)

>entertainment weekly

>based incel jon snow

Jon didn't kill Ygritte. What other women did he keep on killing?

Based Hitler queen calling Jon a fag

Attached: 1557563614135.png (698x617, 662K)

Kill too many people in one go and people recoil. She should have played the long game. Methodical genocide under her military dictatorship.
Jon does suck tho. How was Dany any worse than everything that came before her?

/our guy/ the incel

Based. Fuck Jon.

They're legitimately pissed D&D shat the bed on finish line because Kathleen Kennedy promised them the Earth. I bet their movies ill end up cancelled.

Emilia tried to warn us this season would be shit, she's based af

Based and redpilled. Jon is a cocksmoking faggot

Why does she look like Kate McKinnon in these photos?

>Author George R.R. Martin calls his saga “A Song of Ice and Fire.” Jon Snow is the stable, immovable ice of Winterfell; Daenerys the conquering, unpredictable fire of Dragonstone.

Holy shit guys

My man Jon Snow, ayy lissen, squadW

>turn a woman down
>her ego can't handle it
>freaks the fuck out
>calls you gay
Have you guys ever turned down a girl before? It's really fucking wild what happens.

>Ned Stark was supposed to be the main character
>Dies in season 1
>Stannis was supposed to be Azai Ahor
>Dies
>Jon Snow was supposed to be the actual(?) Azai Ahor
>Does fuck all
>Daenerys has been hyped up to regain the Iron Throne and become the ruler of the seven kingdoms
>Dies
It's as if Emilia didn't pay attention to what's happening in the show.

Attached: 1558376883523.png (766x262, 234K)

Jon should have died.

She got way hotter after killing all those people and turning into a crazy bitch. Jon needs to have sex.

they cant even remotely handle rejection

pathetic creatures

true tho

She’s not wrong. Jon is a homo and an incel

>No. If I were to put myself in his shoes I’m not sure what else he could have done aside from … oh, I dunno, maybe having a discussion with me about it?
That would have fixed the whole season, if characters actually communicated with each other

Roasties seething. I love it

>Jon Snow was supposed to be the actual(?) Azai Ahor
>Does fuck all
You sure about that one?

Attached: azor.jpg (526x524, 48K)

Imagine a story where stannis made it
It looks better to me

This is how women truly feel about manlets

If Jon had been a 6 foot 2 chad who spent eight seasons chopping whores' heads off, she'd have felt it was an amazing twist that she was excited to be part of

Is Emilia Clarke jealous of Rose Leslie? Absolute kek.

Clarke talks openly about identifying with Daenerys and taking everything bad that happens to her character personally. She pretty much admits that she's LARPing rather than playing a character in a tv show.

Imagine the iron throne getting melted by Drogon not in some silly muh symbolism bait but because he attacked Jon for killing Dany, only for Jon to be standing their with the throne melted and his clothes burnt away but alive and immune to fire.

How many women has Jon killed? The fuck is she talking about?

She wants the manlet dick.

Reminds me of Jenna Fischer who's still LARPing that she's Pam six years after The Office ended.

>She pretty much admits that she's LARPing rather than playing a character in a tv show.
what are you saying
do words have meaning anymore

I thought that was going to happen

Also love it how she conveniently disregards the fact he saved a random commoner from getting raped and killed by one of his men.

>kill a few thousands innocent women and children
>dindunuffin
>kill a single bat-shit crazy woman
>f-fucking incel cuck, he should have talked things out and not just killed her

I did it to two.

The first one is still angry with me. Even years later, when I see her in public she's mad. I always say hi and she starts screaming at me in public. Bear in mind, it's npw almost 10 years. It's hilarious.

The other one took it bad, apparently. I really wanted to fuck her friend, so I rejected her (didn't want to ruin my chances with the one I wanted). I avoided her for a while, and heard a few years later that she married.

Women are not used to rejection.

She's capitalizing on the bad emotions.

Look at the nigger no one but the twitter roasties cared about. When she first died, she was all
"Wow I'm just glad I got a cool death!"
Two days later she's all
"umgawd i am a PEE OH SEE why wuz written auff?"

Attached: opportunistichalfbreed.jpg (614x153, 27K)