Drogon took her body to Asshai

She will be resurrected by the Red Priests. Her story is not yet over bros. Also:

>Tyrion: "Ask me again in 10 years"

Game of Thrones: The Return will happen a decade from now, after D&D fag up Hollywood and most of the surviving cast are gagging for work. You know it to be true. Either Dany will be the Big Bad or some new Lovecraftian threat comes from the West that Dany and Jon will have to team up against to defeat. Screencap dis post

Attached: koolqween.png (2624x2848, 94K)

desu if they drop D&D and have someone actually talented work on it, there could be potential there.

It dropped her into the sea.

And I mean a revival series in general, not OP's idea specifically

10 years was referring to the election cycle retard. Jesus

won't most of the actors be too old by then, but yeah i can definately see this at somepoint

Holy shit screenshoted
Your right

No it wasn't. He specifically mentions him pissing off the wall like he did in one of the earlier seasons

lol no stay seething

I'd like to say hai to Dany's ass

Attached: 1495758238144.jpg (2400x3562, 756K)

Red Priests hail from Volantis.
Ashai is the land of the shadowbinders. It’s not accessible to everyone. Only the port is.That’s where Mel learned her shadow-baby spells.

>"LOLOLOOLOLLL EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND MY PSEUDOPOLITICAL SPERGWAR ONLINE!!!! XDDD"

This is what owned looks like

Attached: cuhleaszee.jpg (363x617, 40K)

The only ones who'd be getting up there would be
>Royce
>Tyrion
>Bronn

Honestly that's it, and the only one out of those three who'd truly be balls-old would be Royce's actor. Everyone else would be pushing 30's/40's

If the show taught me anything it's that fan speculation and theorising is always better and more fun than what they actually put on screen. GRRM planted seeds that he obviously wanted the readers to think about. The Dabids wrote themselves into corners and bullshitted their way out.

No one cares about your book canon loser

I want the queen to brap me to death.

>The Return will happen a decade from now
>Screencap dis post

Implying Yea Forums and Yea Forums will be around in 10 years. People won't even remember that show that much in 10 years:

>"But yeah, I like fantasy, like LOTR"
>"Have you watched GoT btw? It's been 10 years since the finale"
>"Yeah, shitty ending tho"
>"True. Have you seen that new [INSERT A STREAMINGSERVICE HERE] show?"

Chill user

All the actors are visibly tired of doing it and the backlash to S7-8 has been massive. There's no way they're doing anything new with the original cast.

>She will be resurrected by the Red Priests
Those priests cannot resurrect people at will. R'hllor must have a motive to resurrect them
Unless R'hllor was pleased with the burning of King's Landing and he wants more, I don't see why he would resurrect Dany

Based Drogon resurrecting his mommy.

Dragons are fire incarnate, Drogon just needs to ask and he will obey.

literally any one of the many fantasy shows coming (Amazons lotr and wheel of time, Netflixes Witcher etc) has to be good/popular and GoT will be forgotten.

Sex in the City got 2 movies and almost a 3rd, if people think GoT isn't going to be milked they're fucking stupid. They for sure will look into film potential for the franchise. They have the actors locked to do it, versus Kim Catrall's bullshit they made Sex in the City 3 not happen. HBO will do this. Maybe even in 5 years

Sure, like the CIA did Bin Laden

There was a screenshot of it here.

>Lord of Light brings Jon back from the dead to kill Danny
>Lord of Light brings Danny back because LOOOOOOL

That series of events would really make me think

Attached: 1556574122920.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

if only it were true
dabido probably doesn't even know what asshai is

not true
volantis is just where the largest red temple is, which isn't too surprising since it used to be the largest city in the known world

there's no specific mention of where red priests originate but it seems to be an important place for them (both quaithe and melissandre and that mad priest in the books are from there, I think)

>Season 9 trailer
>Jon is beyond the wall
>He sees drogon
>Gets in closer to investigate
>See drogon standing above dany's corpse
>Zoom in on dany's face
>Her eyes open, glowing blue
>And who
>Are you
SCREENCAP THIS