Jeopardy isn't fun anymore!

>"James Holzhauer turned it into his job," Falco said. "He took a year off from his job — that’s what he told me — to just focus on and perfect this. This is a game! This is a fun experience! And when it comes to dealing with him, it was not."

>CNN’s John Berman asked Falco to elaborate on Holzhauer’s not making the game fun.

>"I made no secret of the fact that James and I did not get on backstage," she said. "I did not feel he was respectful to me. He wasn’t respectful to a lot of the other people, to the staff, I felt. And he doesn’t have the respect for the game. It wasn’t what we were expecting. It’s not what we prepared for."

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT, Yea Forums!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=197&v=ThdPG9GSjOU

Attached: James Holzhauer.jpg (1240x650, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvUZijEuNDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PmHSCzdjTtc
forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#6ed7d75067b8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking loser

Typical Jew

They're letting transpeople on jeopardy now?

Sour grapes

The chad dedicated contestant
The virgin “just for fun!!!” Player

checked and keked

Imagine playing for fun when there’s money on the line. Fucking loser.

What the fuck is that thing?

>CNN

I love Holzhauer and I love to see somebody clean up on Jeopardy but I gotta admit it's getting a little boring

>CNN’s John Berman
Why are there so many Jewish people in American news broadcasting?

Fuck you spamming answers. I remember when Jeopardy was played with honor and we gave others the chance to answer. I mean uh for f*cks sake it’s called Jeopardy not Jobpardy. It’s supposed to be a GAME for FUN and not a cruel joke that you can abuse for MONEY. F off man. Seriously

Not reading the interview cause it would be a waste of time. Anyone complaining about James winning is unquestionably a loser, both figuratively and most likely literally. Imagine blaming someone else for being better than you

Because Jews rhymes with news.

Is this creature literally whining on CNN that someone is better than it and this shouldn't be allowed?

Shut up faggot

>He took a year off from his job
I thought he was a "professional gambler"?

This is like that bitch whining about Michael Larson beating the shit out of them on Press Your Luck. Why can't women take the L and move on with their lives?

Nice pretext.

>CNN
>Jeopardy
Are you in your 60s?

This sounds like classic "that guy"....but fuck it, if there was money involved on D&D or Pathfinder everyone would be "that guy", fucking loosers are.salty

This is why nobody wants to watch women play sports.

Did people complain about the other 2 men with long winning streaks?

>loosers
It’s losers
Stop. They’re not loosening things.

>someone trying to win a shitton of money on jeopardy studied for the event instead of just taking the test for funsies
stop the fucking presses

>loose

Attached: loose.jpg (620x330, 76K)

>They’re not loosening things.
What do you think roast beef is?

I can't tell if it's an ugly women or a transgender.

IT WAS HER TURN!!

>loses
>calls the winner a tryhard

Attached: 1504658412809.jpg (673x680, 76K)

bowmen were historically the saltiest soldiers of the ancient world

>"I did not feel he was respectful to me
>Wahhhh he didn't give me respect I never earned or deserved
What an entitled roastie

Uh meat that’s roasted?

Women were a mistake

It's also called loose meat.

Regardless of what...it, says I do hope James loses soon. But I can't foresee anyone beating him unless they are an autistic savant like him.

He is extremely fast one the button, knows almost fucking everything, and always we get daily doubles right. I pity his opponents. Not his fault, he is playing the game as intended but you know this shit is a television producer nightmare because at some point it stops being competitive. It's like finding out The Patriots are going to the Superb owl again, Alabama or The Warriors are going to the championship games again.

holzhauer is a hapa fag and his chink autism is grating and offputting just like arthur chu

Thanks user I’m gonna make some roast beef now

They need to control the narrative to wipe out white gentiles power.

Git gud

Is there anything more pathetic than this? I could never play fighting games with my friends because of this attitude, and I was more than willing to teach them. Had to go to arcades pre internet. Unless someone's is exploiting a rule in an unforseen way which violates the spirit of the game, there's nothing wrong. And in that case, the rule needs to be changed or clarified.

It's not "wrong" but is getting boring as a viewer. I don't hold it against him though like the thing in OP

>women

>Watch clip
>Robin Falco voice is shaking and she sounds like she's on the verge of tears
Roasties SEETHING while the guy that missed beating him by twenty bucks says he had a lot of fun and that James was nothing but polite to him and his son afterwards

Attached: help.jpg (2937x2203, 255K)

oh on no no no no no
ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

>game has a gambling element
>no one utilizes it because everyone is a bitch who avoids risk
>gambler actually utilizes the gambling element correctly
>"he's ruining the game!!!"

?????

I bet backstage is like an episode of One Outs.
People just want to buy him out, but the producer has some kind of scheme he tries to run every episode

Propaganda

I forgot he was back today. How much did he win this time?

>3 contestants being asked what they think about the guy
>one guy, two women
>guy admires the winner, clearly there is something to learn
>women are salty, call him a tryhard and accuse him of having broken the game

>not using constant loss as motivation to improve

Why are people lazy and just expect victory to land in their laps? I fucking suck at Fifa because I don't understand any sports, much less soccer and never played these games but I'm learning slowly but surely so my gf has a fun time playing against me.

Once the novelty wears off the producers will step in and something will change. The biggest issue is people getting bored with him winning every game.

Allowing women into professional life was a mistake.

Fucking Based James imploding America's favorite past time by actually playing the game seriously

Post quiz shows that are vastly superior to Jeopardy

Attached: 0_only-connect.jpg (615x409, 33K)

>America's favorite past time
Football?

It won’t air for another 7 hours where I’m at.

Already happened

Attached: 5A4A1BB4-2D86-4E26-94EA-3DE3BE274B97.jpg (1899x1424, 323K)

I have a theory this guy probably been trying to get on the show forever and was always rejected because the producers knew this would happen. But because Alex is dying, I think they wanted another Ken Jennings like guy on before he pass but this dude is way above Jennings level.

It's not even "women" that are salty, it's one woman. The blonde is all like he's a great player he changed the way the game is played. It's just that angry bitch in the bottom right corner.

You're right she wasn't so bitter.

That tranny will be dead soon

Attached: pepe suicide.png (738x669, 186K)

Shit posting online?

Somehow I still don't know what jeopardy actually is, I'm aware of the "what is____" but I don't even know if that's the right show. So this guy is just autistic and unbeatable at doing something?

Because it was her turn!

youtube.com/watch?v=BvUZijEuNDQ

>boring as a viewer
Lmao no, watching James has been the most fun I've had with Jeopardy in a long time. I only watched like 2 episodes of the teachers tournament, but I can't wait for tonight's episode.

I'm subscribed to a newsgroup that puts out the episode at midnight somehow.

[Spoiler] he wins 88k and the opponents barely make 1000 lol[/spoiler]

Yeah. If I were you I would go and sign up to compete because now is your chance.

someone give me a quick rundown, not a burger, I just know they answer questions or something

Am I the only person who never likes the person Yea Forums roots for? I don't know what it is, but I think James is a bit of a faggot. Didn't like that girl with glasses Yea Forums was creaming its pants over either. Neither that fat girl that looks like she belonged on the addams family. I guess I just dislike when these players get all cocky.

James is so fucking based.
glad this kike tranny is so mad, “””she””” cannot compete with /ourguy/

>loser
demand respect

yup, just a modern woman

Would honestly be even better than the original

I don't know how to use spoilers. Sorry.

I don’t remember people complaining when Ken Jennings was doing it.

>wah why wont you play the game the way I want you too even though you are obeying the rules I am upset with you
Fuck off cunt.

he knows all the answers though. that’s why he’s so good.
he gets them all right, is willing to bet ridiculous amounts, has a solid strategy, and has mastered the buzzer.
people are just mad because they can’t compete on the same level.

>tryhard
I've never understood this insult.

Because nobody did.

White guy wins over and over. People are pissed.

So how would you change the rules to mitigate this? Should final jeopardy be strengthened as a comeback mechanic?

fuck off looser

it's like calling someone funsucker

lel

Annnnnnd, thats why this salty bitch went home with 1000 bucks, and James has won 1.7 million thus far.

oh shit you said pretty much exactly the same thing I did.
I guess I should read the thread before chiming in lol

I would imagine they have a contingency plan already in case this ever happened. I would think at some point they would find a legal way to ask him to take a lump sum and leave.

i'll take Dilation for $400

Sounds like a typical loser mindset.
>"He keeps winning! It's not fair!"

Tryhard is like if you were to play a sport with your friend just to kill time or have some fun but you take it way too seriously while your friend is confused why you're trying so hard.

Bet you a scandal happens where a producer murders him

The rule that they originally had in place for years. Champions only get 5 days max.

That's not interesting though. I'd rather see something like the person in first loses 2x their bet if they get it wrong or something

I can understand fucking around with friends but what if you want to win?

you are a fucking retard

>dude I’m not trying to WIN this competitive game I’m just trying to have FUN lmao
It’s a nonsensical insult made up by losers. Pure sour grapes.

>complaining makes you a loser
>complaining about said complainer on Yea Forums?
>doesn't make you a loser

got it, guys

That game was excellent, I was genuinely on the edge of my seat wondering if James would actually lose that day.
The other guy put up a great fight against him.

>I guess I just dislike when these players get all cocky
That’s because you’re insecure and to cope you pretend your timidity is actually humility, so when you see somebody who is awkward but not timid you label it as “cocky” to maintain your delusion.

I have the same theory, based (You).
you must be smart.

Attached: ED1D3328-B379-4967-8AE0-12E86D3D6EDB.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>autistic fag takes all the fun out of GAMEshow
>Yea Forums autist squad loves him

I'm sure youd love it if he started talking shit like your little gamer heros. You're all such kikes.

that ain't falco

>t. tryhard who gets extremely butthurt when he loses

No. Semi pro fighting game player here. Comeback mechanics have ruined every game they have been put in. Single pixel comebacks in SFV are basically meaningless compared to SF2, 3, Alpha, and even 4. It removes the pressure and excitement. Like sex with a condom.

>On a per-game basis Holzhauer is making more money than the estimated $50,000 per episode that host Alex Trebek earns.

Attached: D1CA5164-A101-4CCD-825A-5A1DE9491D63.png (631x578, 503K)

With Jeopardy I suppose the argument is that it isn't within the spirit of the game to take it so seriously. People can make arguments both ways but imo those calling him a tryhard have some merit. The guy is a gambler and took a year off to make sure he made bank. He's only focused on the money.

>it's a man

Theres money in play nigger. Wouldnt you like to win money? Do you not increase your chances by taking the thing seriously? You're A retard

I can never find this in Usenet. How do you find it?

If a game breaks down when someone takes it seriously and plays to win then it's a shitty game

go back

>Semi pro fighting game player here

Attached: 1555695477857.jpg (960x960, 37K)

Sure as a player, but as a viewer it's much better. The whole reason Hearthstone took off compared to other card games is that it mastered that

Can someone explain to a non American who's only knowledge about Jeopardy is from SNL skits with Norm, what's this guy is doing that's different from the last autistic guy.

Attached: 1503593453943.jpg (720x687, 67K)

No, Losing makes you a loser. Complaining about losing makes you a sad salty shit.

Has no one seen White Men Can't Jump? Some people actually need money.

Do you even reading comprehension, bro?

Being a tryhard is someone who always has to win and plays with a high competitive intensity. Being a tryhard at games that don't matter like pickup basketball or a simple board/card game is not a likable trait.
However, when there are stakes on the line (money), there is literally nothing wrong with being a tryhard

it's 2019

No, even as a viewer it's boring. Watching Wong comeback and reverse OCV with Cyclops at Evo was fucking all time great shit. Watching Xfactor comebacks was normal.

What? What's wrong with wanting to win?

Nobody explain shit to this nerd

Nzbgeek indexer finds it for me. I imagine it's in alt.binaries.tv or alt.binaries.teevee is where it's pulling it from.

>With Jeopardy I suppose the argument is that it isn't within the spirit of the game to take it so seriously.
Why?

they do so much testing before people get on the show that know what categories he’s weak in.
they can end it whenever they want by using tons of questions they know he’ll never get and bringing in a ringer who has been specifically prepped on all those subjects.
it’s a bit shady but it’s (((Hollywood))) so they don’t care about that sort of thing.

They’re born losers. They are so used losing they’ve changed their worldview to make competitive drive a negative trait.

He bets a lot on daily doubles, and almost always answers correctly. He quickly and mercilessly puts the game out of reach for the other competitors, because he's the ideal chimera of having the requisite trivia knowledge and fast buzzer timing. Finally, and most damningly, he's a successful white male autist, which cannot stand in today's world.

ban asians/hapas

>so when you see somebody who is awkward but not timid you label it as “cocky” to maintain your delusion.

I wouldn't agree with that but I'd say you're half right. It has nothing to do with me seeing them as "awkward but not timid" but it probably is some insecurity. I would say I like seeing a top dog being seriously challenged and threatened. On Jeopardy I usually root for the person closest to the beating the champion.

have sex

Sauce

>it was MY TURN REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1489178540478.jpg (992x744, 302K)

There's money on the line, fuck your fun

You've permanently warped your brain, lad. Consider suicide.

>This is a game! This is a fun experience! And when it comes to dealing with him, it was not."
Bitch, he's trying to win thousands of dollars, god forbid that he takes this shit seriously. This isn't a game

this site is filled with losers, myself included.
fuck off back to r*ddit, you’ll be much happier there with all your cool friends at the cool kids table, you dumb cunt

>Trying to win thousands.

More like millions at this point. He is almost at 2 mill.

Literally nothing except be better at it. He uses the Forrest method which has been around for decades and has been used by at least a dozen other champions. The difference is that he straight up knows every single answer.

>This isn't a game
it literally is

Really gets my nose ah honkin

Attached: 4231412341235213512351235.png (742x698, 850K)

>projecting

You're right. That thing in the pic doesn't look mannish.

It's a competition

>white

Attached: dana-white-the-seth-davis-show-video.jpg (640x420, 78K)

Why do women and betas hate competitive spirit? Don't they realize that it alone propels humanity forward?

What is stopping them from implementing a rule effective immediately that any single contestant can only stay on for 5 games in a row?

Imagine not having anyone in your life who would stop you from doing this.
>dude I'm gonna be on CNN
>oh yeah for what?
>talking shit about that guy who beat me in Jepoardy
>oh dude. Don't do that. You're just gonna look like a crybaby bitch. Just accept you got outplayed
>but dude he plays with a stragety to ensure his victory
>just don't go on CNN

A year off work to play in a game show sounds like a pretty big gamble to me.

I didn't hear any PC types complaining about this guy when he was taking his turn ruining everyone's fun on jeopardy.

Attached: arthur_chu.jpg (800x600, 103K)

that’s incredibly based
also holy shit Trebeck must be super rich after decades on the show, even if the 50k is a more recent salary increase

That doesn't stop it from being a fucking game, retard.

>money on the line
>playing for fun

Why are people fucking stupid these days?

Attached: 42342.jpg (539x960, 28K)

>Being a tryhard is someone who always has to win and plays with a high competitive intensity.
What's wrong with being competitive? As long as you don't break the rules and treat everyone with respect, what's wrong with always trying your best?

oh yeah, hated this faggot too

he literally cried with them on twitter about DUMPF when he couldn't do anything with his jeopardy run

There money on the line dude

>Michael Jordan ruined the game of basketball by being too intense. He took winning too seriously!!!

lmoa, this is your brain on feminine everyone-gets-a-participation-trophy loser mentality

i don't watch jeopardy but why is he taking all the fun out? because he keeps winning? what should he do? lose on purpose?

justice for doggo

Were you not watching jeopardy at the time? People fucking HATED him.

It's not just about fun but it's about the spirit of the game. The dude went there to make a livelihood while most contestants that go there just like trivia and enjoy the game. Get it now?

Is it is still a competition when literally no one can compete? Think about it man...

read a book

>while most contestants that go there just like trivia
Maybe they should stick to Trivial Pursuit then.

I’m a bigger fan of Matt Jackson, he dominated for a while too.
I realize I’m the first person in human history to say they like Matt but it’s the truth

So what's stopping the producers from rigging the questions to one they know he'll get wrong?

>Dude, just don't win 2 million dollars! It's just for enjoyment bro!
No, I don't get it.

I don't give a shit if I'm playing checkers. I'm still trying to win.

They can compete, they're just not trying hard enough. If the viewers are getting bored, they should be upset with the losers for not putting up a fight.

James Holzhauer is a wmaf hapa. Of course he's going to win.

he got much more hate than holz you stupid faggot

You think James doesn’t love the game? You really think someone with that level of intelligence can’t make more efficiently some other way? Why is so horrible about being best at something?

Yes, of course it's still a competition. Some guy recently made a good game of it, and even besides that, it's only a matter of time before variance wins out and Holzhauer loses. Bitching and moaning and laying down like dogs is for women and chuds.

>No, I don't get it.
If you don't want to sure. I'm not here to convince you, just to sort of explain their "tryhard argument". There's an argument for both sides, but saying he's not some tryhard is just ignoring reality.

I don't know why you're whining about this. This news program clearly contextualizes her as a salty turbobitch, literally nobody agrees with her. The real story here is the same as always: Jeopardy will try to push him out when the ratings start to fall.

It's not his fault everyone else can't compete at his level.

If they like trivia so much, why can't they beat some guy who you say just treats it as a job?

>checkers
lol tryhard

You literally didn't even read the entire sentence.

human decency, I’d presume. a spirit of fairness and honesty?
more likely, they’re enjoying the bump in ratings (to #1) and all the buzz being written about the show.

but that’s what I was saying, that they should do that if they really desperately want him out.
personally, I’m happy watching him dominate for the foreseeable future but I get how normalfags would get bored and they also hate seeing people win over and over again.

Ah-bloo-bloo
also
>(((CNN)))

>but saying he's not some tryhard is just ignoring reality.
No, he is just smarter than his competitors

is that a tranny. im serious.

Lads it's getting easier and easier every day to spot that "thousand yard stare" from crazy bitches. I'm worried.

Based jew man putting stupid whites in their place. Sometimes a good mensch has to show the goyim their place.

Nobody can deny he’s a “tryhard”. The problem is that “tryhard” is a retarded term cooked up by losers to rationalize their cognitive dissonance.

Impartial observer here. The pro-James team is winning this one.

She was the most annoying contestant I’ve ever seen it’s no surprise she’s got sour grapes

because it should be me REEEEEEEEEE

>Imagine blaming someone else for being better than you
please post that on /pol/

youtube.com/watch?v=PmHSCzdjTtc
Yeah he almost lost in this one, was a difference of $18

she looks like a less cute ledecky...

>You really think someone with that level of intelligence can’t make more efficiently some other way?
He's literally a gambler. If you want to preach about his intellect and potential then go talk to him, not me.

>There's an argument for both sides
Yeah. On one side is 2 million dollars. On the other is non-hackers who can't compete and are salty. I guess you could choose to consider them equally valid, but I don't.

>No, Losing makes you a loser

losing on a silly game show proves you're a loser? that's right up there with losing in kickball in 3rd grade proves you're a loser. by that logic everyone is a loser. like you in this argument

did you read every post itt? if you feel that they are all inconsistent with what i said then i throw the question right back at you

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It’s survival of the fittest and you ain’t gonna survive long on Yea Forums by saying stupid little jokes that you’re little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upvote. None of that here. You don’t upvote. You don’t downvote. This ain’t reddit, kid. This is Yea Forums. We have REAL intellectual conversation here, something i don’t think you’re all that familiar with. You don’t like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don’t tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me? heh, I’m a judge... this place... this place has a lot to offer... heh you’ll see, kid. . . that is if you can handle it...

When I ask this question people decry me as possibly anti semetic, how do I bring this shit up without people calling me a Nazi?

There is a difference between intelligence and nepotism.

based

>Imagine blaming someone else for being better than you
You should go to inner city schools and teach black kids this precious nugget.

what is “based impartial observer”?

cool beans

How are other smart contestants who actually love trivia getting beaten by just a gambler?

This is why presidents can only server 2 consecutive terms

t-thanks, y-you too

>please post that on /pol/

and black twitter as well

The guy with the job is relying on that paycheck while the other aren't.

is that guy a living npc meme?

With all due respect, I’d you can’t see a difference between complaining about losing and calling someone who complains about losing a loser, then you are a sub 80 IQ mongoloid.

>The problem is that “tryhard” is a retarded term cooked up by losers to rationalize their cognitive dissonance.
Tryhards absolutely do exist, take a look at video games for instance, most people who win at e sports are autists that focus on flow charts and number crunching. No one wants to play autistic computer people.

Maybe head on down to reddit you whiny bitch

"Tryhard" is the most salty faggot loser """insult""" in existence. It just means "I suck and I'm angry about it."

Who the fuck cares about anything but the actual game questions?

Attached: uncurablesuperbigbraindisease.jpg (720x540, 108K)

He's a white goy.

kek. I bet you lose with dignity, hahahahahaha

O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D

my personal favorite even if it makes me feel like a brainlet every time

How about reading some articles and/or anything on him? Get some context before you go out making retarded arguments.

could you be any more of a fucking faggot dear lord

>when an asshurt r*dditor gets mad at you for some reason
cringe

He's a WMAF hapa.

so basically people are going to try to turn losing on Jeopardy into some sort of leap into the spotlight? Typical.

It's not like projecting your pathetic self onto a dude whose making bank and would probably despise you if he ever met you is any better.

No, he's great grandmother was asian. So he's 3/4 non-jewish European.

satisfying, knowing some faggot is getting all worked up because I don't give one shit about his arguments.

*maternal great grandmother

IT WAS HER TURN

>tfw you remember the teacher's tournament is over and now james is back on tonight
strap in for another W lads

Attached: 1553580514811.jpg (1280x1920, 184K)

>i-im not u r mad
imao

The jokes on him, the more he wins the more he has to declare on his taxes

You "don't give a shit" because you lost, and are now seething and pretending you don't care. It's a coping mechanism. Just like calling someone "tryhard" when you lost fair and square.

Attached: 1558242967141.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

"Controlling the world's sources of news, All-Judaan [Jews] can always prepare the minds of the people for its next move. The greatest exposure yet to be made is the way that news is manufactured and the way in which the mind of whole nations is molded for a purpose. When the powerful Jew is at last traced and his hand revealed, then comes the ready cry of persecution and it echoes through the world press. The real causes of the persecution (which is the oppression of the people by the financial practices of the Jews) are never given publicity."
Henry Ford

because when there is nothing on the line, its literally autistic and antisocial to do everything you can to win. On jeapordy with money on the line of course you should try to win. But imagine LeBron James playing with some kids and just steamrolling them trying his absolute best to win. It would be autistic and pathetic. Playing with women in a social setting is just the same on a lower level. Tryharding will make you seem autistic.

> most people who win at e sports are autists that focus on flow charts and number crunching
Not necessarily. Literally every team in every game has some sort of risky bullshit plays

"Tryhard" is when you're playing to win and being a massive asshole about it. There's a wide berth between trying to win, tryharding and playing to have fun. The biggest example I have is Patrick Hoban's djinn trick, which was some bullshit.
>Hoban and another guy are playing the same top tier yugioh deck with basically the same list
>there's a card called "Djinn Releaser of Rituals" which says that if it's used for a ritual summon of a ritual monster, then as long as it's the ritual monster is on the field, your opponent cannot special summon (aka play the game)
>The mirror match is complete cancer, since the top tier deck is almost 100% ritual summoning and djinn shuts it down hard, so the game grinds to a halt
>Hoban and other guy Gentlemans Agreement to swap the card out the Djinn Releaser of Rituals with a card from their side decks for the rest of the match
>they do so
>Other guy only had 1 Djinn in his main/side combined. Hoban had 2, 1 in his main and 1 in his side. So Hoban kept his end of the agreement, but sided in the second djinn

It's shifty bullshit like that which is tryharding.

They'll have him play watson.

Where can I watch past episodes?

That would be fucking cool

Did you not read the nigga is a professional gambler? I can guarantee that he already has a corporation made so he can cover his taxes just for gambling.

Seriously that's what hardcore gamblers in Vegas do.

>go over to your friends to have fun playing fighting games
>he picks his main every time and cheeses so he can win
>ends up being no fun at all as what was supposed to be a relaxing fun time turns into a stressful pseudo competitive match except nothing is on the line.
Not everything has to be played competitively.

it's jeopardy you fucking retard

>because when there is nothing on the line, its literally autistic and antisocial to do everything you can to win.
I understand this. But when you want to win money why are people mad? Lebron James isn't playing against kids for money

Jews have the highest verbal IQ. They're evolutionarily designed for showmanship, wordsmithing, and persuasion. This is because they've spent the last 3000 years living in other people's countries, and needed to develop an ability to appease majorities to survive.

Really, EVERY ancient tribe was subject to these pressures, but they assimilated into larger cultures and lost their unique identity. Jews are like the one bacteria strand that developed drug resistance.

I've said I can understand taking it less serious when you are fucking around with your friends. But when money is on the line it's different.

it was already stated tryharding when money is on the line is fine faggot maybe read the replies next time retard.

Average IQ in Israel is 95.

Attached: 1552977983783.jpg (474x473, 12K)

>willing to teach them to play fighting games

Not gonna lie, that sounds kind of neat. Reminds me of this fotgotten 4th grade friend who was THE guy regarding SFII in snes. Mostly humble bragging in the schoolyard, but it was cool to hear someone being that inmersed/knowleadgeable in a (fighting) game without reaching sperg levels.

I was agreeing with you...

don't know what you are talking about

Attached: 1518691748893.jpg (6244x3212, 2.1M)

winner stays on from night to night and is the only one who wins what he gets (second gets 2k, third gets 1k)
this guy has been winning for a couple months and savages his other contestants
he's well over a million burgerbucks at this point

show fox news

And Israel isn't entirely made up of Ashkenazi. The Jews he's describing are and their IQ is usually found to be somewhere around 110.

wow...........damn...........

>average IQ

The distribution is what counts, user. Jews rustle whites because they have higher average verbal IQ despite both groups being equal at the high end of scientific/mathematical intelligence.

>most contestants that go there just like trivia and enjoy the game
every single contestant participates for the money

LOL Robin is like one of the saltiest people I have ever seen.

How would they do that without it being obvious cheating? They have no idea what he knows and what he doesn't

>And Israel isn't entirely made up of Ashkenazi.
Yeah they sterilize the ones that aren't.
>forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#6ed7d75067b8

Attached: 1554969295972.jpg (638x648, 61K)

That has nothing to do with my post.

He selects out of order, trying to get as much money as possible and then hitting the daily doubles. He also bets a lot of money. I assume he's also watched a hit ton of Jeapordy.

It absolutely does.

Attached: 1557352153057.jpg (1024x577, 52K)

You mean the Jews with heavy European admixture?

Based strawmanning poltard.

Why are you guys always angry at your intellectual betters? The whites just need to do better instead of whining about da joos.

I fail to see the problem with that.

>Implying he didn't intentionally test poorly in certain areas

Attached: jest.png (1921x1359, 1.19M)

damn wish I had high verbal IQ

And largely isolated from the native European genetics. There's a reason Jews are relatively easy to pick out of native populations.

Attached: goyim know.png (440x522, 136K)

But I mean he's not the first person to do that.

Hell even SJW Arthur Chu used to do that, and is more credited with mainstreaming that tactic.

Its when one team has an overwhelming advantage and absolutely curb-stomps the other side even though there was no need to let it get so brutal.

Like, 20-120 basketball games, where the losers lost the game by halftime and could never catch up, but the winners just keep dunking on them hard. It's tryhard bullshit. You won bro, chill out.

Because they're so inbred.

You're a fucking dumb-dumb, my man.

Attached: 1557952502708.jpg (1439x789, 63K)

That's what I'm saying, yes.

We'll see how rich Trebek really is soon enough. Cause he's either going to use his fortune to beat his cancer or he's so rich that he goes the "I'm just going to shove fruit up my ass" route that Steve Jobs took.

God what a salty cunt

Holzhauer should have said "gg ez"

basically her reaction

Attached: 6c6.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Butthurt roasties are so pathetic

Attached: 1438700384311.jpg (334x393, 19K)

>Loser! You're a loser! Are you feelin sorry for yourself? Well you should be cause you are dirt! You make me sick you big baby! Baby want a bottle? A big dirt bottle?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

You should do something more productive with your time, or find a group of people who want to play like you do

Not them, but I thought that was yet another tranny before I read.

t. seething tranny

Hoban sounds based as fuck, though I haven't played competitive YGO since Gadgets and Monarchs ruled the world

>complain about straw man arguments
>make one
0/10 bait

>find a group of people who want to play like you do
You mean people that like to win?

because women imagine their dream scenario and get super positive feelings about it (super positive feelings = ‘ this is correct and the way things should and will be’ in a woman’s mind), so when they are ultimately confronted with their mediocre reality, they feel like they’ve been robbed of something.

Imagine you are playing a videogame with your friend, and theres one weapon that overpowered as fuck, and your friend ALWAYS takes the overpowered weapon because winning is everything to him. You are using normal weapons and your friend stomps you constantly with his advantage and loves every second of it. Hes a tryhard.

Because then their ratings would tank. People want to see these super autismos go on huge winning streaks and tune in for every episode.

do what they do
pretend you're one of them joking about it

>He wasn’t respectful to a lot of the other people, to the staff, I felt
>I felt.
Look at that weasely snake language she used just in case any of the staff calls her out on her bullshit.

wordsmithing belongs to the anglos

Why don't you use the weapon then?

It means you ignore the spirit of the game in favor of doing whatever it takes to win/not lose rather than be an active participant.

Using the modern state of Jeopardy, nobody likes getting curb stomped by a guy who, while admittedly good at trivia or at least takes guesses as infrequently as possible, actively hunts Daily Doubles and bets such exuberant amounts of money that no amount of correct answers from the rest of the panel could possibly result in a win. The contestants have to stand there for the rest of the game when it's all very clearly out of their control and there's nothing anyone can do about it. People go on game shows like Jeopardy to primarily test trivia knowledge and make money doing it, but this typically expresses itself to trying to get the most correct answers possible instead of sniping key dollar amounts and Daily Doubles to lock the other players out of the game. Being a tryhard is more than just playing to win, it's about having such a meticulous approach to the game that you actively make it as non-competitive for the other players as you can because the game allows you to do it, and while that's fine for people playing the same game as you, for everyone else it just makes you look like a dick.

user, this being the science board you should know that nobody survives stage IV pancreatic cancer. Rich or poor.
The 3% 5-year-survival statistic is just from misdiagnosis. There are few conditions more certain to cause death.

Jobs didn't even have pancreatic cancer, he had a pancreatic NET (5-year-survival up to 50% depending on the type, for comparison's sake). Nowhere near as deadly.

>It means you ignore the spirit of the game in favor of doing whatever it takes to win/not lose rather than be an active participant.
>in favor of doing whatever it takes to win/not lose
>rather than be an active participant.
wat

Why doesn't Jeopardy just get more tryhards to compete with him?

Talk about monopolization by corporations first, then domination of media by single ethnicities second, the prevalence of men in charge third, THEN bring up Jews when people are primed for you to mention wypipo

He's almost lost at least one time because one contestant caught on to his strategy and poached his Daily Doubles, but since it's Jeopardy, only champions get to return. If you're not first, you're last.

We probably lost a lot of people that could potentially beat him because of a bad streak.

all according to keikaku
based James is always 3 steps ahead

He still calls himself a 'comedian' and comments on EVERYTHING.

Imagine you're playing a pick-up game of basketball with your 6'7" friends and after they score a basket they just keep passing the ball back and forth between each other until you give up.

The WASPs became too degenerate and the Jews are filling the void. Jews are symbiotes, only when they get out of control do they become parasites.

>says the living NPC meme without a million bucks

So you want them to let me win?

women crave attention, especially uggos who can’t get it otherwise

LMAO they're straight seething at this guy. I hope he continues to BTFO them all while making loads of money.

No, but there's a way to not let you win and still allow you to play the game on some level.

I'm not saying that's what Holzhauer SHOULD do, but that's why people call him a tryhard.

Since when do pick-up games of basketball have tens of thousands of dollars on the line?