*Ahem*

>Lords and Ladys...

Attached: edmure.jpg (640x336, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKqcAXBAZWE
streamable.com/8cmfv
youtube.com/watch?v=Nv0x_49PLDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Uncle, sit down and shut the fuck up. Only those who have been raped up the ass shall speak at this council.

Attached: sansa-daenerys-400x200.jpg (400x200, 11K)

>Fuck you and your dragons, Lord Vader

youtube.com/watch?v=YKqcAXBAZWE

felt disrespectul for her to interupt him, why not wait and just say 'nah

>>Uncle, sit down and shut the fuck up. Only those who have been raped up the ass shall speak at this council.
>He grimaces and keeps standing.

>power hungry mediocre high born man who tries to steal the show gets BTFO
the finale didnt get much right, but this was a based scene

streamable.com/8cmfv

>uncle, the dispropotionate crime rates are a result of structural and economic inequality in race, you are only perpetuating divide and impeding progress, please sit down.

Attached: 534.jpg (2048x2048, 555K)

>Shut your Bitch Ass Up. You Lucky We even Invited Your Dumb Ass Here.
>Don't even think for a Fuckin' Minute your qualified to do anything beyond suckin trout cock inside that castle that you got bitch slapped by a one arm retard into givin' up!
>I can see it now! Edmure Tully! The Spineless, Retard that Got less Screen Time as Rickon Stark! Sit fuckin dumb ass in the chair Uncle before I pussy slap you back into the Off-Screen Void.

Attached: 1556629793222.jpg (1024x752, 51K)

based

Attached: 1557782840161.jpg (615x678, 100K)

Based radmure

BTFO by a ginger

He's the Jeb Bush of Westeros

>ywn throw a football around with uncle edmure at his summer barbeque

Attached: 1511295211405.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

>they brought back Radmure just to take a shit on him
It's honestly the worst thing D&D have done

Kino

Based radmure grinding his teeth since stannis couldn't be there

Needs the Seinfeld theme.

That bit of comedy was timed so fucking badly. This episode, even more than the other ones, was so fucking rushed.
When you get to the beginning of this scene you're just like "Oh that was an ellipse".
The beginning of the episode is just "ye Jon u gon' kill her" from the entire cast.
Then what, we're supposed to feel shock, or feel bad for ANYONE when he kills her ?
And what's the shitty message we need to understand when the dragon melts the throne istead of killing John ?

FUUCCCKKK I'M ACTUALLY MAD

Attached: 1484683041155.jpg (543x304, 27K)

>I have come to a realisation. A realisation that despite only making up 13% of the population...

FUCK UNSULLIED
FUCK DOTHRAKI
AND FUCK WOMEN

Man, they really didn't know how to make Sansa seem smart other than having everyone else pretend that she's smart.

Why did they make a joke out of him?

He was always a joke

he's a white male you dumb FUCK

FUCK SUMMER ISLANDERS
FUCK NAARTHIS
AND FUCK WOMEN

Worst part?
Fucking Podrick showing up out of nowhere to push Bran the Broken's wheelchair.
>It's the last episode, we better show every living character and put a nice little bow tie on them.

Anyway, just go watch Rome. Tobias Menzies plays Brutus. And that show is better in every way compared to Game of Dumb & Dumber.

Attached: Brutusbaptism.jpg (1519x893, 231K)

Also why wasn't Daario on here.

Meera should have gotten a scene too, since thanks to her Bran did those amazing things

Attached: robyn.jpg (2070x1380, 183K)

Thanks for the laughs lad.

sensible chuckle

Attached: 1506139078434.gif (480x360, 141K)

>Radmure's face when he receives a letter a few weeks later from Sansa begging for provisions to get the war-ravaged North through the Winter

Attached: 133364343787.gif (225x166, 831K)

What winter?

Have you ever been to a Frey dungeon Sansa?

HAVE YOU?
I can tell you getting raped up the ass is one of the most comfortable things there.

Attached: EA4A2BC8-525F-4309-8822-2D233CA910B4.jpg (285x379, 170K)

Attached: radmure time.webm (854x480, 2.8M)

>not posting the "have sex" version

anyone else laughing hard at these threads?
it's so bad it became good

then post it, retard

Faggots.

Attached: radmure.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

good boi

Attached: 1554709972685.jpg (326x275, 20K)

Fucking liar. He only fought in one war

>Killing the NK brings about an ever-lasting Summer and severe global warming
>Dorne becomes an inhospitable desert on par with the Red Waste, the Reach suffers constant dry seasons and famines, Lannisport, Oldtown and KL are all flooded
>Riverlands also flood and become a swamp
>North becomes a verdant paradise

SMARTEST PERSON WE KNOW.

>uncle
>not incel
imagine being so new

This is too real

For female powaaah

based retard

The fucking cringe

Attached: 32732A3F-5FE5-41C1-8596-B2FC0AB224F0.jpg (410x452, 23K)

We didn't he just tell her to shut the fuck up and why did the other lords go along with it other than for a "YASS QUEEN SLAAAYYY" moment?

He's always been a joke in the show.

But he dicked his waifu didn't he?

It was. It was a YASSSS queen moment. Pretty retarded if you ask me. Edmure definitely had a legitimate claim to push. Between him, Sansa, Gendry, Robert Arryn, a fucking Lannister, Bronn, or the new Prince of Dorne, he was the one by Lord with enough leadership experience enough to rule a kingdom. Fuck Sansa and her dumb cunt ways.

How much land/power does he hold compared to the other chucklefucks?

SHOULDN'T SANSA HAVE FUCKING SUPPORTED EDMURE BECAUSE HER GODDAMN UNCLE WOULD BE THE MOST LIKELY PERSON IN THE WORLD TO GRANT NORTHERN INDEPENDENCE WHICH WAS HER GOAL THE WHOLE TIME

Why do you guys keep defending this guy? He was shown as a retard since his first scene. Even Robb makes fun of him.

The whole crowning bran scene was actually cringeworthy. The comedy was so awkwardly placed and just the overall poverty setting of a bunch of lords sitting in the open under a tent was extremely awkward

Why put a fucking comedy gag in such a moment? This was right ager Dany died, why would they undermine their own writing like that?

rude

Attached: wha-.png (922x514, 539K)

If he can get a hold of the Twins and the surrounding lands, he could force the other Riverlander House to stand down.

But he cannot do so without the backing of the Starks and everyone knows that.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Vale a few years down the line attack the Riverlands and push up the the Blue Fork, capturing the Twins as their new frontier.

They established him as a fuckup when he missed the cremation boat twice.

FUCK MODS
AND FUCK JANNIES

It's funny how unapologetically D&D hate the character, they spend every time second of his screen time either showing him as incompetent or acting as comic relief. When there was no basis for it in the book, in fact, that kind of stuff contradicts his character.
Even sadder is the fact that Tobias Menzies is a terrific actor who gives the role his all. The character and the actor just deserved better than D&D.

He's the raddest of them all.

Attached: radmure of the trident.jpg (225x224, 7K)

D&D seem to hate all the good actors. Think about it.

Someone make a fan edit where Edmure literally becomes king

UNCLE PLEASE

I just realized he was in The Terror. WTF how did he go from there to this?!

Didn't this kid get thrown down the Moon Door?

D&d did a bigger rape of edmure than stannis

Nah that was his mother

Tobias Menzies is a very talented actor and he brought great pathos to the character of Edmure. I cherished every moment he was onscreen.

Attached: B73h8MFCEAA0ivQ.jpg (375x374, 17K)

This, I remember being excited when they announced that Dr. Bashir would be playing Doran Martell, just so that he can have a total of three lines, until being killed off abruptly.

He was the best part of the terror

Attached: tumblr_p450amotYA1wx0gc7o1_r1_540.png (540x700, 568K)

>my lord, ordering the data by income still shows the same results... on further inspection, they are taking more gold from the crown than they contribute.

>spies are giving us reports that they despise your rule and are plotting treason and rebellion, some even plan the extinction of all westerosi...

Society will collectively look back on writing like that and cringe, like the 1990s insistence on having a token disabled black kid in everything

Isn't Caesar in Terror as well? Why do these two actors keep being in the same shows?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nv0x_49PLDg
HONOR
DUTY
WAVES

Attached: 1558352731324.png (1280x720, 972K)