Why does Yea Forums pretend family guy has never made them laugh?

why does Yea Forums pretend family guy has never made them laugh?

Attached: FamilyGuy_GroupHug_R3F-56a00c213df78cafda9fcd76.jpg (653x525, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J66a9kdS4DM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's a rhetorical way of saying that most episodes will realistically only actually make you laugh once or maybe twice in 20 minutes, even though every single line is either a joke or a set up to a joke. Sometimes the cringe factor actually mitigates the humour entirely. And I will say that many many jokes do not travel well outside the US, even to Britain, based as they are on references to TV that Seth MacFarlane watched as a child or other such relatively obscure shit. The show can be obnoxious and aims really low. BUT very occasionally it can hit the mark and be really really funny, so this makes it annoyingly watchable. But it's like panning for gold in the shitty mud. That's just my two cents.

First 3 seasons are kino, the rest are meh.

Formerly guy

it did when I was like 13. I stopped watching when I turned 16 or 17

A lot of dumb shit made me laugh in middle school.

It probably made me laugh more than anything. Then it became really really old.
>that's worse than the time I _________. x1000

Yea Forums is full of Simpsonsfags salty that Family Guy will go down as the funniest primetime animated series.

>pretend
kek

Ive never chuckled at a Seth Macfarlane show. Not once. Anytime Family Guy or its clone American Dad came on TV i would promptly change the channel to avoid the ensuing boredom.

I absolutely hate family guy now and have for awhile but it is impossible not to laugh at even one joke

The quality of the “jokes” are shit. Thats why i dont laugh.

youtu.be/J66a9kdS4DM

Formerly sneedled

Hey Yea Forums do yourself a favor, don’t get married.

Attached: F1D870BE-61EE-4020-B754-B06C5B27AFF4.png (1104x1104, 1.26M)

ha ha!

low hanging boomer shit

This.
It was genuinely great back then.

Modern Family Guy>>>>>>>modern Simpsons.

The first season back after cancellation was good too and the 3 Star Wars episodes.

Because the people who frequent and post on Yea Forums are way too busy creating their own wildly hilarious, high quality....oh wait, no they aren't. It's because everyone is a whiny faggot

It has made me laugh in the past but they’ve succumbed to The Infection in a very obvious way. Family Guy is part of the reason that I do not watch new television or movies any more. I don’t watch stuff made after 2003.