There are no good female charac-

>there are no good female charac-
Woah

Attached: IMG_2432.jpg (200x150, 4K)

>furshit
kek

Why was she able to turn the red stone into the magic Deus Ex Machina? Was she a Mary Sue?

Young fiction user.

because she had courage of the heart you fuckin moron

They've always been around, but they were supportive of males, and the new society can't have that, so now it's all us vs them.

which is by design. in fact its not men vs women or alpha males vs beta males but proletariat vs bourgeoisie, the central banks that control us and need us divided

Attached: 205.jpg (200x227, 8K)

-ters.

Attached: smug frog.gif (600x800, 170K)

It's all of it.

Yeah, and that is very rare. Some
Say the stone has a power when it’s there.

but its orchestrated and the actors are acting on misinformation. including sexual and secular losers like me and the posters here. there's little place for a principled masculine man, therefore women take on more responsibility and are unhappy, therefore there are less places for men, therefore women are less happy... who's to blame? the women for acting in self interest, but not the men? it's neither. my modeling of it.

Don Bluth made 2, maybe 3 good movies, and then a whole bunch of shit after that. Why does everybody see him as a hero of animation or something?

because of the animation

That's a lot of words to just say "it's both." Men have to step up and when we do, the women have to follow us because they cannot compete physically or mentally.

What are some other /essential/ animated kinos? Plague Dogs, Watership, Fantastic Planet, what else should I watch?

This film gave me my furry fetish.

> the central banks that control us and need us divided

Did you forget the ((()))?

>What are some other /essential/ animated kinos?
Star Wars Droids is kino.

#MeTOO

your attempted reduction actually shows you failed to understand what i plainly said in the beginning: that neither are to blame; it is the authorities that are manipulating all of us.

men "stepping up" in the current model will be swiftly silenced by state control, so your prognosis needs some work

the problem with tyranny isn't judaism and the problem with judaism isn't tyranny. the problem is tyranny. the jews who are in power are not in power because they are jews, it is because of things like fractional reserve lending and... something else i forgot.

but banking is historically the means by which all tyrannies come to power

tch real recognize real

Attached: 533566456.jpg (237x300, 9K)

Tigress in the TV series is a lot better than the movies.