Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy1pvG-W7D0
youtube.com/watch?v=OmxaqzFpbsc
youtube.com/watch?v=tlkgbwmN9mQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just wanted to say fuck dany, fuck dotharki horse niggers, and fuck you

Attached: jon.png (1518x1102, 2.04M)

ROBB FAGS GET IN HERE, INDEPENDENT NORF ACHIEVED

/ourguy/ Sweetrobin is the real winner in all this. He's Warden of the East and can chill in the Vale with as much pussy and tourneys as he wants. What a fucking lad

The one true king

Attached: stannis.jpg (264x377, 24K)

EGG

Attached: 1505327718354.png (419x409, 159K)

Is it normal to have a show end at a point where it's basically impossible to say what the surviving characters would do next?

Jon joins the Nights Watch who now have nothing to do then walks off with some wildlings. Arya sails off into the distance. Sansa becomes queen in the North midwinter with no food having just flipped off the rest of Westeros. Even the Unsullied just leave and the dothraki evaporate.

>tfw rome is still the best hbo tv show

Attached: 1557405197357.webm (1920x1080, 2.15M)

What the fuck was Drogon doing

GoT isn't even top 5, arguably not top 10.

‘Piss for me first,’ he said breathlessly.

‘What?’

‘You heard, sweetling. Piss for me. Right now, and I’ll rub your little clit till you scream.’

‘I - but - why - I can’t.’

‘Yes, you can. Piss for Daddy. Come on.’ His eyes were fever-bright.

‘But I’ll make such a mess...’

‘Doesn’t matter.’ His finger brushed the taut little bud and slid away.

Which two got characters is this fanfic about? Dubs gets it right.

winter is over mate. killing some ice zombies changed the weather to just chilled out man. It was the dead of fucking summer in the dragonpit.

Attached: 1557087998273.webm (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Old Nan and Maester Luwin

>Yara who contributed nothing to helping Dany take Westeros
>Who got captured by Euron
>Who had to be saved by Theon, the fleet destroyed by Drogon, and Euron killed by Jamie
>Her own brother goes Norf to fight for the Starks
>Still somehow has the audacity to claim to follow the Dragon Queen as the rightful leader of Westeros

Attached: 1557975526548.jpg (443x488, 41K)

So you guys voted for Bran to be the new King? O-OK then I guess I'll just get back in the boat and row after Arya then

Attached: e1fe7620e4bded9a-600x338.jpg (600x338, 36K)

Littlefinger and Sansa

WHY SHE GOT A SOMALIA ALIEN HEAD BRUH

Attached: 1557768263990.webm (1920x1080, 1.9M)

you have done well mr. snow

Attached: 1557246565566.jpg (1000x665, 114K)

Well that's convenient. Still hard to imagine what Sansa is going to do exactly as Queen in the North. Her family have all fucked off, not sure if she'd want to marry again.

Attached: 1551226496966.webm (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Is Sweetrobin secretly Littlefinger’s bastard son? Is that why he’s a chad now?

wasn't there an after show of D&D showing their hackery this episode?

Attached: 1534707084277.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

lmao. Dorne, the Iron Isles and the Vale should logically be complete fucking powerhouses at the moment. They are the least depleted and Daenerys seems to demand no actual loyalty whatsoever so they just pay lip service to her and get favourable positions. It's absolutely fucking trash on a level that's actually difficult to describe.

I'm honestly wondering whether D&D are actually posting in these threads because I have no idea who the fuck else could defend this absolute catastrophe of a script.

>there are people on Yea Forums right now not able to understand that Drogon was angry at Jon because he thought he killed Dany to get the throne. It’s not like Drogon was sharing the couch watching the show with us all this time, he didn’t know shit. In his eyes Jon was a Targaryen bro that seduced Dany and then killed her to get the Iron Throne. So he melted it to duck Jon over since he couldn’t kill a Targaryen by his own will.

Alys Karstark is the greatest rack in Westeros.

Attached: 1558216629433.jpg (798x1200, 157K)

will they ever learn?

Attached: MANLETS BTFO.png (1640x1236, 2.08M)

Attached: 1552623379569.webm (1920x1080, 1.37M)

>he hasn't read the leaks from the upcoming prequel series The Long Night
>Stannis about to be killed by Brienne
>It turns out Melly C had foreseen this and used Shireen's sacrifice to send Stannis back in time, saving him
>Stannis wakes up no idea how far he is in the past
>Tells everyone he is King Stannis but nobody knows what he's talking about, don't even know the Baratheon name, the shits
>People see his shiny sword and call it lightbringer because of its luminescence
>the dead march on the realm
>Stannis rises up rallies the realms, beats the bastards back behind the wall
>mfw he was actually the ORIGINAL Azor Ahai all along

Attached: IMG_4757.jpg (422x550, 26K)

>irons islands
>least depleted
they consumed their forces invading the norf and being involved in wars under 3 different claimants to the throne tho

And dead to boot

It's definitely possible but we will never find out because there will never be another book and the show is over.

In the gayest way possible. As if the show hasn't already shown us that roastie leaders are the worst.
Sansa will start a civil war by insulting some important lord's wife's hair style.

>she didn't lash out
Wasted desu.

Please link me the alt shift X stream
I want to hear his cries

Chillin'

Jon names his Wildling son Stannis. He takes what his his by right.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy1pvG-W7D0

>mfw I started reading the books again when S8 started
It's such a shame how they couldn't keep up with the S1-S3 kino.

Attached: tve56073-2478-20140427-0.jpg (320x240, 38K)

is that why jon killed her? too many manlet jokes?

Varys and Littlefinger

>Jon was mummy's special waterfall friend, she used to let him ride on my little brother.

Drogon was raging with grief, he wasn't aiming at anything in particular. He just wanted Mummy to be ok and she wasn't and that hurt

this was so bad

Why didn't he fuck the body, as a goodbye?

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 3654756.png (716x927, 740K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OmxaqzFpbsc
Funny thing is I agree with 80% of what he says.

Attached: 1531979695113.webm (1920x1080, 1.85M)

>no Norf-Rivers-Vale united powerhouse so that they're never threatened of annexation ever again
It won't last

>kills you
When will womanlets learn?

Attached: IMG_5150.jpg (545x545, 28K)

BASED
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1558290278848.png (1257x1080, 1.14M)

>tfw no genocidal tyrant wife to conquer the planet with

Yeah, he's going to kill Tormund too which is why he agreed to go North.

You're right. Actually even the Vale has taken some losses. You know who fucking hasn't? Fucking Gendry at the Stormlands. They haven't taken losses since like season fucking 2. Gendry is also a legitimate baratheon so why the fuck wasn't he King? He has the clear right of succession if Jon can't be king for some stupid reason.

But regardless, Dorne and the Vale should be powerhouses. It's really fucking bad writing that they just sort of meekly kowtow to what Tyrion pulls out of his arse

>Iron isles
>got Yara's fleet raped
>got Eurons's fleet burned

>radmure (a good actor) finally appears
>before he can finish speaking is yas queen slayed because his "character" was reduced to cowardly comic relief even in the final episode
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Anyone have the Season 8 OST for download? Can't find it anywhere.

We did it, team!

Attached: Robbwind.png (385x500, 344K)

Thanks cutie.

Attached: 1551968934574.webm (1920x1080, 2.42M)

The Hound jobbing to Brienne took a piss on the entire series imo. The Hound shouldn’t have jobbed to anyone except the Mountain. Not to mention it was immersion-breaking fanfiction that they had to have a female rape the Hound to-boot. Even after being alive again he didn’t do shit. The “”””Cleganebowl”””” was cringe.

the giant and lyanna

LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND

>that Viserys face
kino??

rate my fanfic goddammit

Yea Forums asked for this very fanfic so I wrote it and have nowhere else to post it for the (You)s and praise I so richly deserve.

Attached: The Precious.jpg (613x513, 75K)

qt desu

Attached: auntie9-2.webm (1108x1080, 2.47M)

>74 hours as the most noblest, do-gooding character
>hitler in the last two episodes, irredeemable
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1558298834865.png (801x652, 832K)

I feel like Jon's acting from the moment Tyrion tells him they'll send him to the Night's Watch ("There's still a Night's Watch?") until the end was just Kit reacting to the script and not something that Jon as a character did.

Same with Dany and Emilia's rage and confusion at the script, they manifested into some fantastic acting, like some sort of forced method acting. I'd give her an Emmy for this episode or the previous one.

guarding the entry into the red keep?

>dragon appearing from under the snow

it's pretty fucking obvious what drogon meant by this

Speaking of the Iron Bank, what the fuck are they gonna do about Stannis' debt?

“Some men are stronger than others.” It was a feeble answer, and Davos knew it. Stannis Baratheon was a man of iron will who neither understood nor forgave weakness in others. I am losing, he thought, despairing.

“It is every man’s duty to remain loyal to his rightful king, even if the lord he serves proves false,” Stannis declared in a tone that brooked no argument.

A desperate folly took hold of Davos, a recklessness akin to madness. “As you remained loyal to King Aerys when your brother raised his banners?” he blurted.

Shocked silence followed, until Ser Axell cried, “Treason!” and snatched his dagger from its sheath. “Your Grace, he speaks his infamy to your face!”

Davos could hear Stannis grinding his teeth. A vein bulged, blue and swollen, in the king’s brow. Their eyes met. “Put up your knife, Ser Axell. And leave us.”

“As it please Your Grace—”

“It would please me for you to leave,” said Stannis. “Take yourself from my presence, and send me Melisandre.”

“As you command.” Ser Axell slid the knife away, bowed, and hurried toward the door. His boots rang against the floor, angry.

“You have always presumed on my forbearance,” Stannis warned Davos when they were alone. “I can shorten your tongue as easy as I did your fingers, smuggler.”

“I am your man, Your Grace. So it is your tongue, to do with as you please.”

“It is,” he said, calmer. “And I would have it speak the truth. Though the truth is a bitter draught at times. Aerys? If you only knew… that was a hard choosing. My blood or my liege. My brother or my king.”

Attached: 568658.png (663x666, 677K)

Attached: 1527152499984.webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

I'm sad that Stannis and Bobby B never got to see the dragons.

You guys realise that I am legitimate now, and not only Robert's heir but also Daenerys' heir through my Targaryen great-grandmother? What the fuck, guys?

this was pretty cute though

Why is there some giant patch of the Reach uninhabited? There was basically Jaime's one attack on Highgarden, but then for literally the rest of the war there was no fighting in the Reach. They should have said the Riverlands; that was the place that got completely wrecked by years of war.

Attached: 1558329771278.jpg (1871x751, 260K)

>stories are more important than family or nations
SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE KEK

He grimaced. “Have you ever seen the Iron Throne? The barbs along the back, the ribbons of twisted steel, the jagged ends of swords and knives all tangled up and melted? It is not a comfortable seat, ser. Aerys cut himself so often men took to calling him King Scab, and Maegor the Cruel was murdered in that chair. By that chair, to hear some tell it. It is not a seat where a man can rest at ease. Ofttimes I wonder why my brothers wanted it so desperately.”

“Why would you want it, then?” Davos asked him.

“It is not a question of wanting. The throne is mine, as Robert’s heir. That is law. After me, it must pass to my daughter, unless Selyse should finally give me a son.”

He ran three fingers lightly down the table, over the layers of smooth hard varnish, dark with age. “I am king. Wants do not enter into it. I have a duty to my daughter. To the realm. Even to Robert. He loved me but little, I know, yet he was my brother. The Lannister woman gave him horns and made a motley fool of him.

She may have murdered him as well, as she murdered Jon Arryn and Ned Stark. For such crimes there must be justice. Starting with Cersei and her abominations. But only starting. I mean to scour that court clean. As Robert should have done, after the Trident.

Ser Barristan once told me that the rot in King Aerys’s reign began with Varys. The eunuch should never have been pardoned. No more than the Kingslayer. At the least, Robert should have stripped the white cloak from Jaime and sent him to the Wall, as Lord Stark urged. He listened to Jon Arryn instead. I was still at Storm’s End, under siege and unconsulted.”
- Davos, p496, "A Storm of Swords"

Attached: 522cdfdd5dce973ea3ab73acdb0ec3e1.jpg (800x600, 75K)

>no serial killer Jon spinoff series

Attached: 1544171161578.webm (1920x1080, 2.32M)

poor drogon
he did nothing wrong

da wig bruhhh

I started watching season 1 casually because I was bored waiting for this ep, and holy fucking shit, the quality is so. fucking. high compared to the later seasons. Like what the fuck. Every scene has a purpose, extras actually exist, there's establishing shots and well-written exposition and background details and the sets and costumes are consistent and aesthetic. What the hell did the show turn into, christ

>Dany
>good
If you consider Hitler or Stalin good, sure. She was portrayed as psychologically and ethically abiguous from around s02-03.

Kit: Alright, what the fuck am I supposed to do now? The dragon is right in front of me, right?

why did they do it bros

Attached: file.png (4244x2444, 2.59M)

If you reduce the filesise, you can make one longer webm instead of a dozen short ones

>her dream man became king

Attached: anne-frank.jpg (600x400, 108K)

It's actually pretty funny when you gave up on the show three seasons ago. Seing people suddenly flip out over shit that has been going on for three seasons is priceless.

You obviously haven't read the time skip sequel leaks.

>Jon breeds a wildling named Val
>She has a son who they honour with the name Stannis as he saved the wildlings with his ships
>Drogon returns and bonds with Stannis
>He hates what is his by right
>Ruthless boy King of the age of 14
>Kills his father Jon
>Fucks his mother Val per the Wildling way
>Has a harem of women he acquires from his fallen enemies wives. The whores of the vanquished.
>Pillages the North, Claims each realm with fire and blood
>Hunts Unsullied in his downtime as a hobby

They apparently aren't going to bother re naming the sequel and just call it season 9 and onwards.

>if bran can't be lord of winterfell before me, renly can't be king before stannis

How come the succession meme mattered for jon so much as a potential targ, but now suddenly nobody cares about succession anymore at all?

Attached: AHH HELP ME DAVOS.jpg (590x559, 103K)

What do people see in this guy?

>Unsullied niggers sent to die in Naath from butterfly disease
BASED
>Dothraki brown-turkish subhumans 2/3 wiped out, utterly leaderless, weakened and broken into small, irrelevant, frail factions, sent back to Essos
BASED
>Golden Company aka essos immigrant mercenaries utterly genocided
BASED
>incel white boy ruling the 7 kingdoms
BASED
>All council members are white
BASED
>Jon Snow sent to recolonize the Lands of Always Winter with 100% blonde and ginger white people
BASED
>First Men Kingdom, aka THE NORTH (who is 100% native westerosi) independent from the indo-european immigrants aka Andals
>ruled by the palest ginger in the north
B A S E D
>Edmure still alive and told to sit the fuck down and stfu (direct jab at soi audience)
BASED
>Jamie Lannister arc of redemption completed, impregnated Bryenne too, a virgin knight
BASED
>Lena Headey paid another million $ to pretend she is dead for 20 seconds
BASED
>Arya rebuilds Stark ships and sets sail to discover new worlds and make contact with them on behalf of the North (Columbus meets America)
BASED
>Bank of Braavos money lenders utterly fucking bankrupt, all debtors are dead
BASED
>ME SUNDAE executed as the uppity nig bitch she was
BASED
>soibois, feminists, leftists, SJWs on suicide watch
BWAHAHAHAHAHHA
>Disney's ratings and shares getting slightly BTFO
OHO NONONONONONO AAHHAHAHAHAHA

D&D were /ourguys/ all along

Attached: 1557837335584.jpg (618x741, 75K)

REMINDER THAT THE MOMENTOUS PLOT COMPLICATION OF TIME TRAVEL WAS INTRODUCED AND THEN WAS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT EXCEPT TO EXPLAIN A RETARD'S CATCHPHRASE

Attached: bran-and-the-three-eyed-crow.jpg (623x399, 36K)

>forgets the 163 crucifixions
>forgets the locking of Doreah or whoever in a vault to starve to death in the dark
>forgets the time where her men invaded a town, raped and murdered all the women and children, and when one woman took revenge Dany burned her to death at the stake
What did the danyshitter mean by this?

Viserys is always kino

Every time some user mentions Stannis, one coin gets deducted from the debt.

But weren't your expectations subverted?

Attached: 1558295350398.jpg (542x542, 67K)

what happened to using the tubes at the sides of the mouth to breath fire?

They are being practical. Rigid adherence to the usual system would just lead to more shitflinging that nobody needs or wants.

He had gay sex with his siblings though.

hahahahahha wtf was that

DAH NATION IS JUST A STORY WE TELL OURSELVES UNTIL WE FORGET IT IS A LIE

Um.. dude. Stannis took all of the stormlands to the north and got rekt by the Boltons... Have you even been watching anything?

Attached: sigh.jpg (562x544, 59K)

I'd like to have a toast, to the ONE TRUE KING STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

FUCK DANYFAGS
FUCK BRANFAGS

ALL HAIL STANNIS BARATHEON FIRST OF HIS NAME KING OF THE ANDALS THE FIRST MEN AND PROTECTOR OF THE REALM

Attached: ahem.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Going back to this scene and it makes me tear the fuck up. Poor Ned had to keep that secret for decades, and he held onto it to protect his sister's child, at the expense of his honour.

He was a good man, truly one of the best characters in the series.

Attached: i promise.png (1218x652, 916K)

He's a lot better than that manchild Preston.

Why didn't Jon merry her as a reward for her family's centuries of loyalty to the Starks?

Attached: apparently-lyanna-mormont-was-supposed-to-appear--2-26834-1556661688-12_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 27K)

Was this character someone self-insert? He did literally nothing for the story

Attached: 220px-Stannis_Baratheon-Stephen_Dillane.jpg (764x995, 85K)

>no last words
>no anger
>nothing
>just gets stabbed and dies instantly
eight years

Drogon is such a pussy

Attached: 1499691746980.webm (952x400, 2.94M)

The only good thing to come from this season are the memeable phrases, cough posting and that jenny song

So i guess frogfu is queen now?

he cute

can anyone explain to me how the iron islands, the vale, and dorne all decide to stick around even after the north goes independent? how does that make any sense at all?

how is that a bad thing?

whoa dude

Attached: lmao.png (602x644, 282K)

this desu

Attached: 1501089746547.jpg (250x237, 8K)

>get crushed by tons of rubble
>body is intact and recognizable, just dity looking
>not being squashed into unrecognizable red mush
What did they mean by this

Our queen

Attached: sansac.webm (1080x1080, 2.97M)

The episode was amazing till after Dany died and then suddenly it became some dumb comic relief garbage. How the fuck is Bronn controlling the reach? There's like a dozen lords there that would tell him to fuck off. Also Yara and the Iron Islands are still part of the 6 kingdoms, lol okay. Why aren't the riverlands and the vale part of the a pact with the north when all the nobility is related and they all fought together?

YER GRACE

Attached: 1503687036337.jpg (2048x1363, 623K)

Because the showmakes did not care.

Dude they had a new prop for the book of Kingsguard, when it would've been far easier to reuse the old one, they probably threw it away and don't give a fuck

Someone post the "bran warg into the council" pic

>Jon goes mad due to killing Dany
>starts murdering all the wildlings and eating them
>roams the North, devouring people

Attached: Wendigo.jpg (800x449, 80K)

In all seriousness, men die for nations. Nobody died for Lord of the Rings. Even if a nation is as much a social construct as a work of fiction, the former is on a completely different order of magnitude.

Grey Worm: Pick someone to decide Jon Snow's fate.
Everyone: We pick Jon Snow.
Grey Worm: Fuck.

Attached: GAH.gif (256x192, 490K)

Yara is cool with Bran, prince whosit is cool with bran. Both were loyal to Dany so are chill. Vale chad couldn't give less of a fuck

this, only golden hand should've been intact

The Iron Islands, Dorne, and The Vale sort of forgot about independence.

Stannis is the key to victory against the great other.

Attached: 1441552033600.jpg (720x392, 28K)

>4,6/10 at imdb now
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1557352550109.jpg (551x488, 62K)

Grey Worm should have really nominated himself as Dany's successor.

damn she's RIPPED

God bless this timeline. Imagine the rage that the checkmarks have against this ending

FOR STANNIS

Attached: 1552042729097.jpg (400x400, 26K)

This person's opinion is worthless and should be discarded entirely.

Attached: Davos....my onion....png (646x528, 21K)

Now that the dust has settled, which GoT character had the best tits?

Attached: 1470837166651.png (414x506, 15K)

>tfw we only got a DAY OF THE MINI CLAW

Drogon has lost everything, I kind of feel bad for him.

To be fair that's probably the best way to do it so you don't have any mutant freak babies

It flat out doesn't. It'd be better if they all went independent and Kings Landing became some sort of trade hub/legal district where inter-kingdom disputes were arbitrated. Not really like United Nations, more like Westeros family court.

Samwell Tarly

Do I have a terrible attention span or something?
What is actually keeping Jon at the wall? So some unsullied and dothraki held him prisoner and have all fucked off leaving Bran, one of Jons closest allies in control of Westeros. If Jon just took a detour to Winterfell and lived there as Sansa's second hand man would anyone in Westeros stop it?

OH NO NO NO

Attached: fuckup.png (673x462, 376K)

Fucking manlets L M A O

>BRANFAGS
Do these people exist? Excluding Shotabranfags.

I don't make 500k bitrate WEBMs.

Attached: 1541415871232.webm (1920x1080, 2.49M)

AHAHAHAHahahahahaha

Attached: 6.jpg (992x1895, 231K)

You can literally see the plot armor

Yeah man, it reminded me of when I bought a coca cola earlier.

I was expecting a fizzy, unhealthy yet satisfying cold drink. But actually what was in the bottle was horse piss! It tasted fucking awful, made me throw up and also dehydrated me even more, but man my expectations were really subverted. It was so ingenious of coca cola inc. to surprise me in that way! It really shows how much they care about their product that they would shock us like that.

"Wanna make a good shot? Spend millions of dollars on CGI dragons, and tank the quality for the rest of the show.

it will be below a 4 by tomorrow morning

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

HOUSE GLOVER WILL STAND BEHIND QUEEN SANSA WE PROMISE

Attached: glover.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

Poosy Eternal
Only Melly Cfags have a legitimate argument
Anyone else is stupid and gay

Attached: IMG_4746.jpg (600x853, 182K)

>nobody wants

You're telling me after literally thousands of years everyone just seems to have changed their entire cultural and political mindset in a few weeks? How would the current situation even lead to less shitflinging?

he just wanted to be Hokage, give him a break

I dont even see how it can be counted at all after the monstrosity that was this last season.

Attached: missmeyet-1024x722.jpg (1024x722, 191K)

Pretty bottom of the barrel list.

163 slavers, a guy that tried to steal her dragons and was all around a pretty shitty dude and that last one happened in season one and her part of her arc was making them stop doing stuff like that.

To go from that to worse than Hitler is top notch story telling.

Maybe the real song of ice and fire was the friends he burned along the way.

Now that he's king they probably do and I must remind them that they shall fuck off, and that Stannis not only is /our guy/ but also the ONE TRUE KING

I like Ros'

Attached: 1557248899363.png (1046x1434, 1.82M)

eight....years.............

Nothing is keeping Jon at the wall. That's why he went off with the wildlings and is probably gonna fuck some hot redhead again.

Attached: 1558319640225.png (590x559, 417K)

Preston is fucking hilarious, don't even go there. Can't wait for his 8 hour podcast, unless he has slit his wrists in a bathtub at this point while staring at his homemade tapestry of Sweetrobin

Damn you got a point.

It really wasn't that bad

All hail our queen Brock Lesnar

this time for sure

Imagine spending eight years of your life caring about "IT WAS JUST A STORY".

The series has been completely ignoring feudal politics since Cersei became queen, wouldn't worry too much about these howlers

Attached: 1557972361513.png (767x667, 679K)

>brann can warg humans
>only ever wargs a retarded door holder
why

youtube.com/watch?v=tlkgbwmN9mQ

Attached: 6755.jpg (921x776, 114K)

now that the ash has settled... the episode wasnt nearly as bad as the cheap spoilers made it sound

first tyrion didnt just find jaime's hand in the rubble on street level. he went looking for him and being the little guy that he is, he was able to squeeze through small openings and didnt just find a hand but both his siblings. it wasnt bad

dany's speech was pure kino and an instant iconic moment

jon facing off against greyworm worked and had tension that was only lost by knowing the leak. for those who didnt know the leaks this worked well.

drogon guarding the red keep was kino

tyrion's speech to jon was great.

jon killing dany was ok but theres only so many ways to kill a person so it worked. totally fine with drogon burning the thrown. who fucking cares what it was thinking its a fucking dragon, calm down.

the council to elect bran was ok and predictable but hardly 2/10.

the small council scene was really the only unwatchable part, very cringeworthy as you like to say

the stark reunion and send off was mediocre but jon and arya fucking off was fine and the ending left alot open for sequels....

tl;dr if you didnt like this episode you chug cock by choice

He's doesn't stay at the wall. He goes north with tormund and the wildlings to be new Mance Rayder

My eyes rolled so far back into my head when I saw that.

Brans panel should be titled queen of the south. Please re edit.

Carice has the best tits

You're taking 'story' to literally, doesn't just mean a fiction book.

Maybe you should because that was a worthless endeavour

melly>ros>tyene>missandeh

Attached: 1531499339714.png (1000x750, 956K)

Do you think he watches Pod rod whores?

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E06.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT_snapshot_01.09.20.698_[2019.05.20_15.44.12 (1920x1080, 689K)

BP>Mel>Roz>Missandei

4.6 is pretty generous

fucking based.
one quibble: the golden company are mostly White and often noble Westerosi exiles. Many Targ loyalists that fled to Essos.

Attached: 1540438552806.png (1000x1000, 176K)

That’d be sopranos

That shot was so basic it almost hurt.

Attached: totally not horns.png (788x546, 479K)

there's no one in the reach anymore, they all vanished lmao

How so?

Jon wants to live beyond the wall, that's where he belongs. It's the reason why mance took him in in the first place, its where he met his first love, and Tormund already talked about muh north in you
Norf is a much bigger territory than the shitty kingdoms anyway. With Jon's imprisonment he literally just became one of the freest men in the entire world

Yes and she will make a man of Bran soon. He will no longer have to watch his sister on her wedding night.

Attached: AnneFrank_e3.jpg (489x489, 27K)

And you're forgetting that line was written by a fantasy author trying to justify his existence as something meaningful.

bad pussy has some of the best breasts in the entire world

he's not into it if there is consent.

Ros is an underrated character and actress. She is actually quite a good addition to season 1 and helps normies understand quite a few things that are important to the plot, like for example who the fuck theon greyjoy is and why he is at winterfell.

I've also been wondering this but I just assumed I missed something in all of the confusion. I really don't see how the unsullied have a say in anything or why they didn't just execute Jon right then and there. Hold him prisoner for what? Earlier in the episode they explicitly show the Unsullied killing Lannister soliders insteading of keeping them as prisoners because they 'tried' to kill Dany. Jon actually kills her and they take him as a prisoner??

Not sure further drama would have made the scene better, the dragon was already laying it on a bit thick.

>send jon to take up the black
>unsullied literally leave later
>nobody even mentions he's the true king
>not letting him give up being king so he can head north instead of forcing him to go north

Bad poosi>Melly>Ros>my sundae

I'm telling you that after a decade of bloodshed, famine and lost wealth, people just want to chill for a while

How the FUCK does it make any sense to anyone to make Bran the king? They have NO IDEA what his intentions are, he isn't Bran anymore and they've even acknowledged this. I don't fucking understand

Based

It was kinda cool but that’s the most basic thing I’ve ever seen. It was more appropriate than cool. These are the type of people we’re marching with into the next generation. Humanity is fucked.

I'm something of a magic zombie, myself

I remember seeing an article in the paper when the eight season was just premiering about how Jon got teased a lot on set for being short and how it bugged him.
It was a tiny, comedic article right next to a giant full-page spread about how Maisie/Sophie both struggled with suicidal thoughts due to online criticism.

She never wasn't.

s8 was bretty bad. Felt like 3 seaons were squeezed into 4 episodes.

IT'S PAYNE

Never got the bad pucci having great tits meme. They're nice, but there's been better

Attached: the dragon is woken.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

BRAN THE BROKEN! BRAN THE BROKEN! BRAN THE BROKEN!!

People like this are allowed to vote

he didnt want anything but suddenly he did
makes perfect sense, just shut your brain off

see

Attached: 1556101953194.webm (1920x1080, 2.28M)

>163 slavers
she didn't even inquire as to which of these guys were the shitters who were treating people terribly. She did it at random. There were many people who desparately wanted to go back to their old life because their masters were good to them.
Dany has been bloodthirsty and vengeful from the start. Just take a fucking prisoner for once you COW

I've never seen a more blatant excuse for a spin off in my life. Arya just two episodes ago was saying that starks need to stick together, and then she fucks off forever for no reason at all. Nice. Bet maisie haggled hard for that 3 year contract as the protagonist of a spin off show, jesus christ

DON'T
ASK
QUESTION
INCEL
HAVE SEX

Dude STORIES lmao

BUT CHAOS IS A LADDER

I am really happy that qyburnposting happened lads

Attached: 1557597935423.jpg (738x1107, 164K)

Bran cant do anything. He's a cripple without an army in a capital burned to the ground. Let him play pretend all he wants. The lords will say some words and do whatever.

I CAN NEVER GET OUT OF HERE
I DON'T WANNA JUST FLOAT IN FEAR
A DEAD ASTRONAUT IN SPACE, YEAH

Attached: 1558244087742.png (840x854, 412K)

Bran the Brynden!

Perfect ending would have had Jon marry Myrcella and claim the Throne.

Attached: charles-spain.jpg (800x422, 41K)

kek

Attached: 1543685676042.webm (1920x1080, 2.6M)

We need a king with a good story!

>How about a man who grew up a bastard but was really a prince and the secret heir to the throne, who joined the Night's Watch and went North of the Wall and lived among the Wildlings, then defended the Wall against a hundred thousand of them, became Lord Commander and made peace with them, was murdered but then literally came back from the dead, defeated the usurpers who had murdered his family and became King in the North, then allied together the largest army ever to fight the Army of the Dead, rode a dragon, and then killed the Mad Dragon Queen after she snapped?

Boring next!

>How about a woman who as a little girl survived for years alone during the war in the most devastated part of the kingdoms, meeting everyone from Tywin Lannister to the Brotherhood without Banners, who then sailed east to the city of Braavos and learned the secrets of the Faceless Men, everything from poisons to face changing, but realized her true path was with her family, so rejected their ways, killed a Faceless Man sent after her, and came back to Westeros, where she avenged her family and wiped out the Freys single handily, then went North and saved the entire world by killing the Night King

Even worse, next!

>How about a man who grew up on the streets of Flee Bottom but became Hand to two kings-

Stop right there, next!

>Ok, I guess there's this crippled boy who went North of the Wall to become the 3 Eyed Raven. What exactly is that? Well it was never properly explained but I guess mainly he can see anything in the past. Does he ever use this power to help anyone? Not really but he really creeps people out with his emotionless responses-

I don't need to hear anymore this is perfect we have our new king!

Attached: bran-s8-e1-game-of-thrones-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqeK8ehqBZJSTiVTgumtathRUrxw2k0v3FIvnVyxhkUuM.jpg (584x365, 26K)

why are you nigger bringing hitler to your every fucking post? are you some political reddit pro nigger who wants to cause nigger fight?

dude lets put this omniscient stranger on the iron throne lol whats the worst that can happen

i'm really disappointed that cersei and cartoon villain euron didn't nab rhaegal's corpse and parade it around king's landing to bolster morale and inspire confidence with the people.

It does. He does have a pretty good story, and he's one of the few options that won't lead to an immediate continued fight.

Plus in theory he is a god damn space-time manipulator with nearly unlimited clairvoyance anyhow.

>Your Grace

Attached: yourgrace.png (3668x2292, 2.93M)

GET HYPED AND READY

Attached: stannis_the_mannis.jpg (667x682, 57K)

>Sansa: Keeps the north alive amidst apocalypse tier invasions and power moves
>Lords of Westeros: We vote BRAN THE FUCKING BROKEN as king
>Sansa: Brexit means Brexit

based

starKKKies win

have sex

Where were these 2 legends in the finale?

Attached: 1558139425987.jpg (1000x702, 204K)

Are you sure dude? Have you read the thread? The script was all over the place, plus, it was just a boring tying up loose ends episode, nothing even happened besides Dany

Attached: 1558357821035.jpg (1920x1080, 950K)

It's extremely hard to warg humans, Varamyr tries it in the books and gets utterly btfo
Bran can do it with hodor because hodor is retarded

grey wurm and picking of the king were the most retarded pieces of that last episode, but I ultimately can't be angry because bran as the king/small council were the most based picks the show could provide us with

Attached: 1554268324187.jpg (232x370, 28K)

That part is actually true though.

Threadly reminder that they retconned Pod's magic dick and instead he just sings to women really nicely.

you're being hitler right now, you stupid nigger hitler. stop literally being hitler, you nazi scum

goodness that's a lot of n-words!

Attached: 1549034864894.png (225x266, 29K)

>Stannis comes out from behind the trees
>"it's mine by right"
BASED BASED BASED OH MY GOD BASED STANNIS

>dany's speech was pure kino
not really, it was basically recycling old kino and they conveniently forgot the part where she ought to have said rape their women

DRAGON FIRE CAN'T MELT STEEL SWORDS! FAKE!

>Is it normal to have a show end at a point
Also, the small council basically have no people to govern over. At least at the capital. We don't know anything about Bran's motivations besides wanting to find Drogon for whatever reason and I guess the rest of the kingdom is just in peacetime.

Attached: 1553937404114.webm (1920x1080, 2.13M)

>>>true king
>whole speech was about how blood shouldn't dictate who is king

Based and retardpilled

only good scene in the episode, it got a laugh out of me.

Bran can’t fucking warg into humans. The only reason he could warg into Hodor is because he’s retarded. When he “created” Hodor the two Hodors synced up for a second and retroactively made Tardor.

>north becomes the most politically cutthroat

Woah Sansa seems to really understand the north! Were your expectations subverted?

Attached: 412712461.jpg (1280x511, 224K)

Not to mention he is from the north and the north is separated from the rest. It's like the US having Canadian president.

Watch episode 3 again. The bit where Sansa and Hound are having their chat. In the background pod takes the girl who wanted to fuck him, talks to her friend and convinces them to have a threesome.

Pod's rod is still there

Attached: dickon.gif (355x343, 1.79M)

>>forgets the time where her men invaded a town, raped and murdered all the women and children,
when was this?

Bran na bork, story man!!! Bopken benis and *shits in chair*

Attached: 1509388350691.png (645x729, 90K)

REMINDER THAT BRAN WAS GROOMED TO BE KING FROM THE START

Attached: King Brandon the Broken of House Stark, the first of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and T (1060x587, 1.16M)

Attached: 1550995956093.webm (1920x1080, 2.21M)

I think it was wrapped up well except the bad editting where snow confronted the mad bitch ,
an that lizard hiding in the snow
Jon goes north would of been based if a New NK was watching them all last shot .

Yes he can, it’s established in-universe that they can but it’s risky with intelligent creatures

I agree and concurr

Attached: standing ovation.gif (300x169, 839K)

They totally flubbed that line. It should be HISTORY is what binds people together. That has been one of the major points of the entire series. Also especially prescient since Bran is literally a living Wikipedia. They even foreshadowed it several times, like in Archmaester Ebrose's speech.

the best part of GoT ending is in a few weeks i wont have to see you morons all parroting "subverted expectations" anymore

and then Drogon violently raped her corpse

i dont understand your language.

season 1

the time skip after jon killed dany and the dragon pit scene was weird

Jon is also literally the best leader in westeros. Competent, level headed, honorable, just and merciful, strong family values, diplomatic, excellent fighter, master at delegating tasks and he has seen the destruction of war and will try to prevent future wars. Oh and he's literally the rightful king anyways

That's his mum, don't be gross

Sparticus

Season 1.

That shitposter is leaving out the part where 1. Drogo was the one leading them, not Dany and 2. Dany demanded that they stop raping anyone

what a shit death after having such an epic opening in S1E10

You just subverted me with your post.

>Jon facing Greyworm
That didn’t happen. He just walked away. Absolutely fucking gay, if Jon dices that assfaggot it would have saved the episode.

What happened to that blue print of a weapon Arya gave gendry

what part of his foot is that supposed to be? the thumb?

It's okay to bully you if you're White and male. Have sex, incel manlet.

the final conflict happened because someone couldn't get their nephew to fuck them

Literal cringe.
Please ceace.

>Bran wants the dragon because he knows that no one has ever raped a dragon before
It will be beautiful

it was the staff thing she used for half of episode 3

GET HYPED

>Jon kills d*ny
>refuses the throne and blabbers something along the lines "es nu mi rat" no one really understands
>still goes North, but hes accompanied by Davos
>they ride past Winterfell
>both enter the nearby forest on foot for some reason
>theres a random pile of twigs that vaguely resembles a hut
>wait, theres a shield with a flaming stag laying besides it
>a man clad in black armor with an overgrown beard lumbers outside
>no
>it cant
>it can
>its him
>its the rightful king Stannis I Baratheon >Jon and Davos get on their knees while Davos says "less Houses to trouble yourself now with"
>"fewer, Davos"
>"but it's mine by right"
>Stannis is the winds of winter

>written by George R.R. Martin

Attached: 1556999262736.jpg (590x559, 231K)

She used it during episode 2. It was just a spear with a detachable head

Attached: Ninja Skillz.webm (710x400, 2.92M)

>The Dragon must have three heads
>So they can, like, kill each other and shit
Thanks Rheagar.

Jon is my boy but he also got himself killed because he has a completely one track mind. He also was behind the stupid wight hunt.

Lel

LOVE HER OR HATE HER

DAENERYS TARGARYEN IS ONE OF THE MOST ICONIC CHARACTERS IN THE HISTORY OF TV AND NOTHING CAN TAKE THAT AWAY

Attached: mBqDOn[1].jpg (1041x988, 661K)

>

Quads aside you are a dumb fuck if you think the iron bank would erase the debt just because there was a war. You think they give a fuck about the circumstances that led to a Stark becoming king and a Lannister being his hand instead of a Lannister king with a Stark wife, or a Baratheon king with a Stark hand and Lannister wife?

In a setting with any kind of logic or consistency the Iron Bank would come for it's money and get it, and Westeros in its current state would be powerless to stop them.

>rightful king

Based and retardpilled.

Seeing Brienne write Jaime's entry was a powerful feel

>Arthur Dayne
>Barristan Selmy
>Jaime Lannister

Attached: 1378404623309.png (472x624, 168K)

>Rob’s straight face
I’m fucking toast.

Maybe it wasn't all that bad after all...

Attached: 348123f7510e4915cdce00235cb6cd520e098c3409f55962e19a106d1bde3b19.jpg (400x387, 74K)

SAGE
ITS FINISHED... MODS

Rushed is what it was. 4 more episodes could have fixed the gaping holes in this final season.

did you sage and cry in the /alita/ thread too?

>the rightful king anyways
Didn't Aerys II disinherit Rhaegar and his line tho?
that would mean Gendry still got the best claim (through his tragic great-grandmother)

>Serj Tankian
Based SOAD

>north will be independent!
>nod
>wait that’s an option?
>well Dorne only knelt to the Targaryens and only if we remained princes/princesses and were regularly breeded into the royal family
>wait, us iron born have our own king. We knelt to Dany fuck off
> well seeing as how you all were in open rebellion against my liege lord and the king and later queen the men of the West shall also be independent
>well seeing as how now you barely have an army to say otherwise the vale shall remain independent aswell
>Dany made me a Baratheon so technically I’m the heir to the throne so uh, the stormlands are now declaring war on Brandon Stark and his 3 followers

got is dead.
LONG LIVE got!

Attached: 1547957310358.gif (364x272, 1011K)

Aerys could only get aroused with inflicting pain on people. She started to go the Aerys route in madness. She would've had a femdom sex dungeon.

In a setting with any logic or consistency the Iron Bank wouldn't exist because international banking in a world of pre-capitalistic feudal lords makes precisely 0 fucking sense. Especially since when that actually happened in real life the King of France literally just told the Medici's to fuck off and there was nothing they could do about it.

When?
And wtf this guy would have been ten-thousand times more useful than the three-eyed retard.

Attached: 24FF1039-B575-45AC-A9B8-8D3A3339952C.gif (360x264, 342K)

Attached: 1541775932535.webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

>aegon the conqueror is praised as a great king and tactician
>starks are seen as a noble and just family even though they slaughtered and conquered
>baratheons literally started a civil war and slaughtered countless innocents to take over the throne
>lannisters destroyed half the houses around them and orchestrated the red wedding
>dany is bad because she gave those peasant shits what they deserved

this is the irony here... everyone bitching and moaning about how bad it was but everyone wants 4 more eps to make it better

LOL

What are they gonna do? Hire yet another band of useless sellswords? The iron banks threats arent exactly something to worry about user.

>4 hours of characters staring at nothing in particular
based and snorepilled

reminder mods will ban this general with 100+ unique posters while leavint the alita general and its less than 50 posters intact

Announcing sage goes against the rules you fool

Just like all the other main characters

Attached: 1541794662123.jpg (638x629, 44K)

I could understand the plot relevant characters wanting him on the throne since they know about his powers but what reason do any of the other irrelevant lords have to vote for him? Did he have to do some tricks for them to prove that he had magic powers to convince them off screen?

>lets delete this containment thread and generate 100s of other threads

yeah great idea, faggot

>please visit my capeshit threads

I would have unironically been fine with Gendry ruling

>>Dude STORIES lmao

>And GOT is the greatest story *wink wink* that brings fans together from all over the world
I wanted to puke

Powerfully cucked maybe.

I was expecting the finale to be shit....it was even shittier than I thought it was going to be

EXPECTATIONS SUBVERTED

Imagine the fucking shit show when Bran croaks and it comes time to summon the elector counts anew

Attached: 1546424906043.png (544x565, 348K)

Attached: 1557126040071.webm (1920x1080, 2.32M)

Both breads are worthless

Everyone was so offended by what Dany did but she barely committed a little genocide, compared to everyone else before her

>tfw she wrote "Father to Jaime of Tarth" in the post credits scene

Why do so many brainlets think everyone would want to suddenly go independent?

Attached: 1514253576762.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Hmm I never ralized this until now. She was basically a tool to explain the plot to viewers

Bran already destroyed that timeline and all like it.

>this guy would have been ten-thousand times more useful than the three-eyed retard.
That's because he could walk through walls and fly and his molecules got all rearranged. Bran just watches porn.

where is he even off to and what is he going to do with the body?????????

He doesn't seem that mad

>if only you knew how bad things really are.

Bran is immortal, his chair is made of weirdwood

>Why do so many brainlets think everyone would want to suddenly go independent?
Why would they want to pay taxes and swear fealty to a weaker lord?

if i had a horn of ale i would bang it on the table so hard right now

She literally just wanted to punish Cersei and those who followed her. Dany did nothing wrong

*drops her*
"WHOOPSIE!"

Cry moar bullington fags
Its Deaded

Attached: 1534459425861.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

Could easily die from something other than age

migrate

>Why do so many brainlets think everyone would want to suddenly go independent?

because it's kind of what has been happening for the previous 1000 years

Except Bran.

Valyria

Attached: SUMMON.jpg (434x586, 147K)

Like what, he's omnicient

LMAO

>when was this?
Towards the end of S01, right after the failed poisoning attempt when Drogo swears to conquer Westeros and raids villages to get the gold he needs for ships.

Attached: 1558215475353.webm (1920x1080, 2.58M)

NO just make it stop , its Ended !

BRAN THE BROKEN EDITION
prev.:

Attached: 1533003209687.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

If I had a horn of ale I'd punch a pigeon in the face

The Hound and Sansa

Eat shit and get stabbed danyfag

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-184158_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 242K)