He reveals his true identity to the world. Sinister 6 comes together in the post credits scene

He reveals his true identity to the world. Sinister 6 comes together in the post credits scene

Attached: Untitled.png (457x584, 646K)

>the only character in the MCU with a secret identity reveals his secret identity
bravo disney

>I am... Spider-Man
>Spider-Man by Black Sabbath starts playing
so this is the scene the directors said people will hate

In the Infinity War extras there's a roundtable discussion of the MCU directors, and James Gunn praises the idea of letting go of the whole "secret identity" shtick, and everyone agrees with him
He literally says "it's not interesting when you have to hide from aunt may all the time"

That's stupid. At the start, Revealing identites wasn't even allowed inside the Avengers because of how stupid and dangerous it can get if one avenger got kidnapped and tortured. MCU consistently makes stupid decisions more and more the longer this shitshow is running.

He could just tell Aunt May but keep it secret from everyone else

>”its like pottery, it rhymes”

Are they retarded? Hiding the identity is a bonus. Revealing doesn't you an advantage other than the initial shock, which the MCU has decided to never tell if End Game and the FFH trailer was anything to go by.

Aunt May already knows he is Spider-man

It made sense in the comics 'cause Peter wasn't underage. Now...it's nonsensical. If he does that Aunt May will go straight to jail or lose custody over him.

But she catches him wearing the suit at the end of homecoming before IW

oh boy, they want to reboot it already?

Attached: 651469-mephisto_mug_shot.jpg (465x280, 30K)

Oh, I didn't watch Homecoming. What's the issue then?

who are the sinister six in this case?

>marvel shills will defend this

Then, what's the point of even wearing the mask now?

I hope they just straight up put her in jail

The Mandarin shoots a rocket launcher into Tony's house because he knew where he lived. How the fuck is Peter Parker supposed to have a normal high school life?

He won't so Tom Boipussy gets maximum exposure for memorability in future Disney classic remakes

Lucky the MCU is about turning your brain off because revealing your identity is the most retarded thing possible.

They've been following the Ultimate universe style of Spider-Man though. They even have spic scorpion instead of normal scorpion.
They are likely going to kill off Peter and replace him with Miles. Though that probably won't happen until the next big event movie where they just copy Iron Man's death with Spider-Man.

Yeah at this point there's no reasonable way that Aunt May should be alive for a week.

Cheap gag at the end. Aunt May catches Peter dressing up as Spider-Man. Very annoying.

Betrays the entire point and essence of the character.

This. Tony also revealing himself being a superhero is the reason he got attack by Whiplash. Did the MCU forget secret identities existed for a reason?

>everyone knowing who you are is more interesting than constantly trying to hide your identity, which can be played for drama, comedy, suspense, etc

This. Hes not spiderman anymore hes just capeshit man

I don't how these retarded ideas always end up in these public roundtables. Can't anybody call them out and tell them they're retarded?

Yes, they did
None of The Avengers have secret identities

keked and checked

They all refer to eachother by their real names too. What's the point of having super hero names if they aren't going to use them? Spider-Man even introduced himself to Strange as Peter Parker.

No I mean why do the writers have an issue? Hacks.

That's what makes Black Widows non-funeral soweird. She's a Avenger, her face has been seen everywhere in the world multiple times. She's a public and well-known figure now, why not give her a proper burial?