Well apparently we're voting on the king now

>well apparently we're voting on the king now
>should I mention that Jon Snow is actually the true heir to the throne? Varys and I have been talking about what a good king he would be all season
>nah I'll pick Bran instead lmao
What did he mean by this?

Attached: game-of-thrones-s8-e6-tyrion[1].jpg (3150x2100, 641K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKqcAXBAZWE&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/-x1YuvUQFJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what happened to the letters varys wrote?

>who has a better story than Bran?
LITERALLY EVERY OTHER CHARACTER INCLUDING YOURSELF

>Not wanting a king who can literally learn from the mistakes of every single ruler in history, and who can unironically spy on any of his enemies who are conspiring on him

Bran being in charge ensures peace for the rest of his life

Jon didnt want it, greyworm would have sacked the city again if jon wasnt punished.

>prisoner for plotting to overthrow the queen, who was then murdered by the man you plotted with
>told to shut up
>"I really should shut up, but actually, you know, what if we just voted? I've prepared a brief speech to this effect."
>Gray "slice their throats when they're on their knees" Worm: "Go for it, buddy."

>Bran, the rightful heir to Winterfell, becomes king of everything but Winterfell
damn, the writing is so amazing and subversive.

In what universe do you think Grey Worm or the Dothraki would accept Jon Snow becoming king? Fucking incredible, honestly. How do you manage to be a bigger idiot than post-Essos Tyrion?

> Should I mention the one man my captor hates more than me ?

The Unsullied left entirely. They were offered land and declined. The Dothraki are what, a few dozen port workers at this point?

they both fucked off to essos almost immediately

Attached: 1514944417557.png (657x539, 110K)

>Bran the broken spine can't walk anymore
Why not like Bran the Honorable or some shit

>In what universe do you think Grey Worm or the Dothraki would accept Jon Snow becoming king?
The logical universe where they are all rightfully slaughtered by a united Westerosi army the moment the dragon goes away.

Bran literally says "I don't want to rule" in this scene

Wouldn't have if Snow was king

Wyvern ate them.

STOP. THINKING. HAVE. SEX.

No. We saw Greyworm leave to get killed by butterflies but only with one ship (maybe others, we don't know) so it's entirely possible many unsullied were tired with war and stayed in Westeros in the Reach. Same with some Dothrakis.

It's D&D I do not need to explain shit

>greyworm would have sacked the city again if jon wasnt punished.
Uh bullshit, the Unsullied are not going to be strong enough to take the city again once they've left

It's like some simple political schemes could have got past that little roadblock somehow...

They wouldnt have left. They were already in the city. They would have just started killing everyone who was left.

And we're discussing the scene where Grey Worm is standing right there, threatening war unless he's appeased. What happens later is not relevant. I'm not sure if you understand how causality of events works, but later actions are influenced by those earlier. Suffice it to say they likely would not have left so peaceably if Tyrion made such a suggestion and the council bit.

They forgot about them.

Stop asking questions.

>H-Hey guys I couldn't help but hear you were voting on a new king

Attached: D7BxmPpXkAAaK0-.jpg (1152x2048, 119K)

They're literally leaving before Jon Snow has even gotten out of town

N-NO! WRONG!

No way in hell Gendry wants it. He's anxious about managing the fucking Stormlands alone.

Gendry already can't believe his luck to get the Stormlands

So Daenerys made him Lord of the Stormlands on a whim and everyone decided to honor that decision?

>we're discussing this illogical bit of the shitty writing not that bit
kill you are self

>greyworm would have sacked the city again
This seems like an empty threat until you remember that there are infinite Unsullied for some reason.

Did you not see the dozens of ships leaving the harbor with black sails? That was the Unsullied.

The Starks are the true villains of the show
Tyrion is the most useless piece of shit hand ever and yet everyone keeps listening to him because he has 20 Charisma or some shit
>people saying "aye" instead of just laughing at his "best story" bullshit

Wouldn't the Dothraki accept Jon as their khal after he killed Dany?

Unsullied are billions dude

Hes the only Baratheon left.

The Dothraki would. They don't care about dead Queens, and if Jon killed Dany then if anything they would follow Jon.
Did the Dothraki give a shit when Khal Drigo died?

Unsullied, yeah they'd fuck things up if Jon we're king

more like everyone can't be arsed to tell him to fuck off and he's kind of nice

All the nobles understood "stories" meant "propaganda"

They knew they needed a good "story" so the peasantry doesn't rebel and kill them all.

But he has no qualifications for being a lord, he's lowborn trash
Why is the title of King now democratically elected but all the Houses are supposed to continue being hereditary bullshit

So kill them.

Highgarden only lost its nobility. Dorne too. The Vale only sent out one expedition of a few thousand knights the entire series. Only the North, Riverlands, Stormlands, Iron Islands, and Lannister lands are depleted.

The Seven Kingdoms could muster a massive army.

Now the question is, why would Dorne and Highgarden with full armies and who don't even know the Night King was real swear allegiance to Bran...

In what logical universe do the Unsullied and the Dothraki let their prisoner decide on the new king, who then pardons the prisoner and lets the person who kills their queen live?
Oh wait

What is the official reason Jon is getting punished anyway? Can't be queenslaying since he was the rightful king.

>i really believed in her with all my heart
>acts contrary to this in everyway until it actually matters
>you will always be my queen and lovingly embraces her when it doesn't actually matter
>varys 'for the realm' just flipflops on what targ he supports even though he should know it's just another political ploy

What did her advisors mean by this?

Attached: 1346527220595.jpg (500x500, 116K)

Because Dany wanted to "break the wheel." Who is broken and has wheels? Bran.

A good story
>Takes the black
>Survives the north of the wall
>Die and come back to life
>Reclaim Winterfell from Bolton with an alliance with wildlings
>Is a fucking Targaryen
>Loved by everyone
>Rides a dragon
>Survive the army of the dead
>Kills the mad queen, the woman he loves and save Westerns from future genocide
Why didn't he get to be king? Makes no fucking sense!
>Muh Unsullied had the city and would wage war
They fucking left like one week later and they had not nearly enough numbers to win a war and no supplies to survive a long siege. This was just retarded.

>Highgarden only lost its nobility.
According to Tyrion in final episode, the Reach is now empty of all life. Maybe the Nightking made a stop there.

>voting for kings

Attached: HolyGrail015.jpg (800x441, 32K)

>offer the unsullied land and lordship (that's what being a house with a banner is)
>they're eunuchs and that land would only be theirs for the rest of their generation
Greyworm was right to decline that shit deal.

Westeros is a silly place

Oh no a legit baratheon that was on the front lines battling the army of the dead rushing at him in waves does not have a strong enough bloodline

Just that anything related to Jon would "start a war" with the rest of Dany's forces.

Varys kind of forgot to send them

Thats after the decision had already been made to send jon to the wall.

>son of the last true king
>lowborn trash

Attached: 1513210507443.jpg (1280x720, 314K)

He's a bastard, not a legit Baratheon

I honestly expected Gendry to leave with Arya on adventure over settling to be a lord.

He was legitimized tho

Why would the other lords of westeros honor Daenerys's decision to legitimize him after she went crazy and they had to kill her?

>prisoner in chains
>YOU ARE NOT HERE TO SPEAK
>proceeds to elect kings
?????????????????
why was he there in the first place?????????????????

So let me get this straight, Jon was banished to The Wall, which has no reason to exist anymore, in the north which is an independent kingdom ruled by his sister, to appease a few thousand warriors who then just fuck off back to another continent after they were offered to be made into a House even though they got no dicks?

I can't wait to see what D&D do to Star Wars

Got is a fucking joke.

Turns it it doesn't matter and GoT is shit

Have you considered the best ruler might be someone who doesn't want to rule?

>send jon to take the black
>even though the wildlings have made peace and the night king is dead and the wall now has a huge ass hole in it

The lords of Westeros kind of forgot about the letters.

Hereditary monarchy is an evolution of the elective monarchy. Kings were originally elected.

Presumably some of the asshole wildlings like the Thenns are still around.

Some people know they don't want to rule because they are aware they have zero qualifications for the position to do it effectively.

> Be stupid enough to volonteer for the Night's Watch
> Barely survive the North of the Wall by having tons of people dying for him
> Get stabbed by its own people because he was too oblivious to see their distress.
> Take way too much time to realise Bolton is an asshole and lose almost all his soldiers to retake Winterfell. There's like 3 guys in all the North now.
> Is a Targaryan, a familly of genocidal maniacs
> Hated by most of Westeros
> Lost a dragon because of his stupidity, making possible for the Nightking to destroy the Wall (explain me how they would passed the Wall without it ?)
> Does nothing during the battle of Winterfell.
> Kill the only living girl who liked him, trusted him and just wanted to have sex with him.
Why indeed

Bullshit, they now have the Reach, the Riverlands, and I'm guessing the Dornish there, Greyworm and the Unsullied are no longer some huge threat like they were in Dany's army

>>H-Hey guys I couldn't help but hear you were voting on a new king
It's reasonable that the character understands he doesn't really have the skillset to manage his own lands, let alone vie for the biggest throne.

Poland-lithuania used to do the same thing though

Didn't Tyrion basically admit it was simply a form of exile for bastards and criminals now?

Kings were chosen by religion. The most ancient records of nobility we have (City of Ur, Mesopotamia) clearly stated the King was a representant of the Gods, chosen by priests.

That's what the council is for

As long as you are good with being mindfucked out of your free will by a god possessing the still warm corpse of a boy.

Dany made all the Dothraki her bloodriders. If their khal is killed, they are supposed to avenge her death.
But I suppose D&D forgot about that as well.

Bran doesn't have an army. Everyone could declare independence and he'd have no power to stop them.

okay we just kill grey worm there and then,what happens next?Those dickless cunts wouldn't do shit.

>Tyrion says the best ruler is Bran because he doesn't want to rule
>Bran is all "why do you think I'm here"
>??????

Yeah...you kinda forgot to turn your brain off

Nah, let's make the crippled Kwisatz Haderach our king. He can set us on his Golden Path.
I've read my Dune - I know that this show's 1984 ending is the best thing for everybody.

>oh shit I've made a huge mistake... again

Which is fucking stupid as there's no practical reason to put them there anymore, especially considering that the place directly south of the wall is it's own independent nation that you can just flee to now.

Jon's ending makes perfect sense from a character stand-point, and I like it. His ancestry and the Azor things being completely pointless tarnish his story, but I can't imagine any other ending for him than the one we got. I don't like voting, Bran on the throne, etc, and Dany had to die, but Jon on the throne would not have been good. He was always a reluctant leader and it was clear he was never particularly comfortable as one, even if he was good at it. He was happiest with his wildling waifu and clearly felt a deep connection to them when he spent time with them. He's seen too much, and retiring to a life beyond the wall is in fact a "bitter sweet" conclusion to his ark. All he ever wanted was to be honorable like Ned and Benjen.

If only there were some group of advisers to help him. Like say someone in charge of finances or the guards or a trusted hand

You guys do remember there used to be CHILDREN in charge, right?

>seething dany faggot
we all know that ygritte was best waifu

Or take him hostage and exchange him for Jon. Then fucking murder them all.

He could warg into their fathers and fuck their mothers tho

I don't get why there wasn't a scene with jon turning himself in, why were we denied a grey worm or literally anyones reaction to the queen being killed?

He killed Ygritte too

It's not like he has much competition.

He is like a sort of mythical king. It's like the comming of the yellow emperor or viracocha. He knows everything.
Since he was able to get a design for his chair from the past, that means he can access the grand sum of all tech and magic from all the experts that have ever lived with his power.
Since he can see the past, he can also be the perfect judge. Under him, true justice can be achieved for all matters since he can just close his eyes and see what has actually happened.
It's like the god emperor of humankind or something.
They should have a thechnomagical empire in just a few decades.

>letting a magic sword choose your king
SILLY
I
L
L
Y

>olly = ygritte

In a logical universe the Dothraki would’ve sided with Jon immidiately as that’s how their customs go, he’d have been their Khal, dorne are targ loyalists they’d have sided with Jon, the only ones who’d have a problem with it are The ironborn, so who gives a shit. The logical ending would be Jon on the throne with Bran at his side. The story version was definitely Jon taking the black again.

>Kings were chosen by religion
Basically, still chosen by a crock of shit.

Bran can control ravens and the letters never got there

Cause there's no explanation for it. Turn your brain off.

He's the only baratheon left and gendry has proven himself to be a man of high character, there is no reason to not honor this decision. He was also a bastard so its not like he wants revenge or some shit for what happened to his family when he was basically thrown away by them.

A man is pretty sure you know the answer by now.

Attached: EF5D8662-1770-4E6A-BC94-C52113C9E069.jpg (1600x1200, 285K)

There are other Houses in the Stormlands, why would they tolerate a literal who street urchin becoming their lord? They would rise up against it. just like the Houses of the Reach would rise up against Bronn

Every story is now his story

>magic sword
>only able to be used by those ordained by heaven
>somehow thinks this is inferior to an elective monarchy

>Robert, Stannis, and Renly dead
>Their uncle Lord Estermont should be rightful king of the seven kingdoms, as well as lord paramount of the stormlands
>Gets cucked by his bastard grand-nephew out of even that

Poor old fuck. He probably was never included in the show because he's beyond sympathetic

Not even just that. He was the one who said they would elect kings. He just totally changed the way the crown worked despite saying Greyworm had no right to decide what to do with Jon and that it was up to their king/queen.

>He's the only baratheon
he's not a Baratheon. the other lords in the Stormlands would not honor his legitimization.

Couldn't he just warg into their father and pull out before they were their father?

Oh fuck! He has all the stories?

where exactly do you get that from? it seems pretty obvious in the show that everyone accepts it

Imagine being a Targaryen fan when you could be a follower of the most based house: House Baratheon of Storm's End and Dragonstone.

In other words, elective monarchy. But in the germanic tradition Kings were elected by the war nobility.

Are you trying to imply that Poland isn't a silly place?

youtube.com/watch?v=YKqcAXBAZWE&feature=youtu.be

Donald Trump would have been a better pick

I don't remember what they're called but the khal has some sort of "kingsguard" and if the khal is killed, they are supposed to avenge him. There was no reason for them to keep Jon as a prisoner. Both Greyworm and those dothraki kingsguard had every reason to just kill him on the spot.

Why would any lord listen to the kingslayer that served two mad queens and a mad king?

Come on, Tyrion was a good hand with Joffrey. He fucked up as Daenerys hand because feminism.

He is a bastard, it's a running theme throughout the entire series that bastards are illegitimate and are not actual members of their father's house, they are something other.
Having all the characters just not give a shit about Robert's low born bastard son showing up and taking control of one of the 7 kingdoms out of fucking nowhere is dog shit writing, the fact that the other characters are written to not give a shit doesn't change that

You can make a journey to do something even if you don't want to. He really had no other reason to be there. One would think he'd stay behind to run Winterfell.

And a war once he's dead.

The only reason he was accepted was that everyone was exhausted, same as Bobby B. But just as Robert left- unintentionally- a succession crises in his wake, there's no successor for Bran. Westeros is not set up for a peaceful transfer of power and that can't be established in one kingship either. There's just going to be another war in a generation or two.

GODS HE WAS STRONG

I think he can die (naturally) only when he transfers his mind, like Bloodraven did to him.

>Varys death
>Tyrion alive
Poetry

Attached: 4C1AC252-7BCD-4B39-8077-DA48C092A4BF.jpg (564x846, 78K)

If Jon ends up banging some wildlings and having kids, they could also decide to come back south and take their birthright back, so Westeros is going to descend into war in another generation or two no matter what happens.

Spam mail

>I can't be the king because everyone hates me!
>I can be the Hand of the King, which is a position that does a lot of ruling and many hands have been reputed to be the real kings, including my father

I'm sure all the people who hate Tyrion would be satisified with him being second in command of the Six Kingdoms.

good thing he cant die then

But it's a punishment! I'm sure most people will see it that way

Jon is the king beyond the wall.

No, you see, they progressed past that after their trials and tribulations

Now they are more tolerant

And what if that's only possible in the weirwood tree at that specific place? We know literally nothing about how all that works, because it was deemed unimportant.

Proof, please.

I just thought he was riding out with the Wildlings. Either to go with them, or on a ranging past the Wall.

Can't believe Arya just pumped and dumped him to leave for the Americas.

was
>I DUN WAN IT

A moderate kek was had

>Jon gets sent to the pointless Night Watch, not as a punishment from his crimes or to prevent another brutal civil war but to appease a bunch of autistic eunuchs and a lesbo pirate with no ships
This was arguably the worst part of this episode.
There was no real reason to do that to Jon and there would be no consequences if they just let him stay after Grey Worm leaves, specially if they sank his shitty fleet afterwards.

>you are king if you can kick the other guy's ass

Is that a better system?

Attached: 1546803359961.jpg (640x640, 92K)

>what is The Holy Roman Empire
>what is the Kingdom of Sweden until 1544
>what is the Kingdom of Denmark until 1660
>what is Poland-Lithuania
>what is the Kingdom of Bohemia until 1618

It's probably like sending someone to work in an embassy in some sub-Saharan African shithole

Yeah I was surprised Jon wasn't picked.

So are there just how a shitload of Dothraki roaming the south country now that the armies of all the southern kingdoms are ruined or destroyed? King's Landing is in ruin, the Lannister, Tully, Tarley, and Baratheon armies are wiped out, and conventuinal rule is pretty much gone. Now a few hundred horse raiders are here.

Cause he has powerful allies?

It basically makes it impossible for a woman to become the ruler, so yeah, for that alone is a good system.

I don't get it. Why didn't Bran just tell greyworm to stfu and get in line? He's the fucking king.

You're a fucking brainlet, you have dozens of examples of elective monarchies but you chose to try being smart instead of googling it
In fact there was a notorious elective monarchy that had serveral realms of different cultures voting on the ruler, the fucking HRE which lasted the entire middle ages until France fucked them in the modern era

>Sansa: Oh um, like, uh, I kind of like want the North to be free for no reason?
>Bran: Yeah cool do that
>Prince of Dorne: Oh, well if you're handing out sovereignty I'll take one. I'm only here because of the Mother of Dragons I hoped to wed her. Unbent, Unbowed Unbroken as they say haha. Or, wait, is it "We Guard the Way". Actually, I don't even know who I am. I could be Darkstar. But, yes, the sovereignty We would like one.
>Robin Arryn: Now, hold on, of all the lands we have sacrificed the most. Do you truly expect me not to want to be sovereign? If my dear cousin Sansa and Dorne get one I WANT ONE TOO
>Bronze Yohn Royce: Well Said my Lord.
>Gendry: I don't know much about being a Lord but I don't want to be beholden to any king if no one else is.
>Edmure: I would also like a-
>Bran: As king I say you may do as you wish. I shall become a tree now, like the 3 eyed ravens before me. Also, why does everyone know what that means now? Anyway I have rapes to watch. Any reccs?
>Tyrion: I don't know how I pulled it off but I completely and utterly dismantled Daenerys power structure from within and now I find myself the as the most powerful person in the realm: The Hand to a King who doesn't care.

Attached: bran reaching his full potential.jpg (534x335, 84K)

a bunch of silly places that I assume had tons of infighting over said elections.

There's no universe the unsullied wouldn't have immediately killed him when they found out what he did

Having a king appointed by a coucil of powerful houses is a fucking terrible idea. You just end up with a situation like with the Holy Roman Empire where you just get people buying their way to the throne.

>hey, I'm gonna make a suicide journey no person has ever returned from
>what do you mean I have no experience captaining a ship and don't have a clue what it means to spend years on the high seas surrounded by incredibly horny sexually frustrated men from the dregs of society?
>I'm the perfect person for this job! I'm gonna assassinate the first island I see!

Attached: 555.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

To be fair she can murder any sailor who would touch her even blindfolded.

But yeah she knows shit about sailing and pretend she can do better than 10000 years of sailing tradition, better than Euron with his magic sails, better than dragonriders.

You think any MAN would ever dare tell this STRONG WOMAN what to do?

Have sex bigotcel

Thank you for saying this. I know we all know that roasties are retards, but this one really bothered me. Her lack of nautical experience aside, there's a reason women don't really belong on sailing ships.

The ravens dropped them.
Bran couldn't risk the truth coming out and get in the way of his ascension.

Wut.

Joffrey literally has all the bartheon bastards slaughtered in order to legitimize his claim.

>So we have this political entity ruled by a hereditary monarchy
>It's rife with intrigue, civil wars, and instability
>Let's make it an elective monarchy, I'm sure that'll fix things!
I honestly want to know if D&D are aware that elective monarchies existed IRL and tended toward being complete shitshows.

>Joffrey literally has all the bartheon bastards slaughtered in order to legitimize his claim.
Impossible, he would have slaughter half of Westeros and a large part of Essos as well.

That or a glorified hereditary system where everyone just votes for the kings son or relative like in Scandinavia.

Do they get a vote in the tax policies?

Cool. Then he can be Jon's master of whispers, as Jon is the true heir and Bran will be absolutely loyal to his brother and ensure that his reign is benevolent.

Good thing they won't have that problem because Bran is sterile.

>tfw you never make the eight

Like the thousand year lasting prosperous elective monarchy of venice?

The city was a pile of rubble and all the lords of westeros would have slaughtered them with their armies. Fuck off Dabid

Shhh, don't confuse the american retard with names he never heared in his life

don't you fucking call my most serene republic a monarchy

Dorne are huge Targaryen loyalists, if anything they would've sided with the Unsullied.

is that a scar?

Well, yeah, but unless they invent the rule that only sterile people are allowed to become king, and for some reason everyone follows it, it's not gonna take long before it's corrupted like all elective monarchies.

>alright bran the retard is dead
>lets vote for a new king
>new king
>i rule my children will succeed me
>dabs

He can also turn you into a retard if he wants to

>A glorified city state is comparable to a (small) continent spanning conglomerate of kingdoms
Everyone in this thread comparing their setup to the HRE is correct, and the HRE might as well be the standard by which nonfunctional monarchies are measured.

To be fair, the Doge of Venice did not have absolute power like a king or an emperor, and his office became a very regulated deal.

1-picking jon would have caused war with the unsullied, dothraki and ironborn at minimum

2-he realized bloodline succession can bring mad tyrants like joffrey

3-jon would rather hang out with his bros tormund and ghost instead of being king

>1-picking jon would have caused war with the unsullied, dothraki and ironborn at minimum

And that's bad because...?

this

he can also warg to every castle for daily communication, he can find the truth about anything that happens in the whole kingdom and has access to forgotten secrets like valyrian technology

The 'good thing' in that post was sarcasm, sorry if it wasn't clear. Forget establishing a hereditary dynasty, what happens when Bran dies?

Assuming it's been a generation since Dany there will be a fresh generation of glory hungry knights and scheming lords. Literally nothing will have changed and the war will be back on.

The hre was a complete mess of religions, languages and cultures. Not even the dorne niggers have a different language.

Based. Bran being the "all according to keikaku" evil mastermind is my canon now.

>Varys might have forgotten about the letters, but the letters haven't forgotten about him

Bran is really just an incestial pervert, like the only reason he wanted to become the 3 eyed raven was to try and spy on his bro Jon fucking his Aunt. Like think about the stories an incest hentai like him could come up with. Bran is basically a japanese guy in Westeros

If anything the chance to wipe out those retarded barbarians should be something everyone wants to jump at.
Imagine how better the world would be if there were no suicidal vikins with stupid traditions, autistic enough child soldiers and horseniggers.

>watery tart

>go from prisoner for treason to hand of the king in one episode
how did he pull it off bros? bran isnt even a real king, tyrion literally has all the power in westeros right now

Why wouldn't Bran, Tyrion, Sansa, Arya, and Sam just appoint Jon as soon as he's freed and the Unsullied fuck off back to Essos?

Having a lingua franca wouldn't have saved the HRE, and the seven kingdoms are fractured by religion and culture.

Although I guess since the north seceded there's no significant old god worship. The idea that the north could secede and the iron islands wouldn't is laughable, though.

>has all the power
>still doesn't know where whores go
>doesn't have the balls to ask Bran to tell him whatever happened to her

Isn't Tyrion still married to Sansa?

Yara/Asha even asked for independence from Kelly C. She was probably mad at Jon because she didn't get to fuck Dany. Ironborn don't forget easily, but they do betray everyone pretty easily kek.

>Why wouldn't Bran, Tyrion, Sansa, Arya, and Sam just appoint Jon as soon as he's freed and the Unsullied fuck off back to Essos?
Because he's going north to star in a spin-off series "Snow & Ghost"

They never consummated their marriage.

>Bran, Tyrion, Sansa, Arya, and Sam talking to Jon after the unsullied left
>ok that was a ruse we're not sending you norf now that the unsullied are gone
>'no, I must serve my King'
>no Jon you're not getting it, we're telling you you dont have to go to the night's watch that was a fucking joke
>'I was commanded by my king to take thu black and I will serve my time'
>no Jon YOURE the king
>'Bran is mah king'
fucking jon man

So brave. This will surely inspire all women to achieve their dreams :)

Pfft.

They wanted to spare themselves the grief and told Jon to fuck off beyond the wall where nobody cares about kneeling bullshit.

>Having a lingua franca wouldn't have saved the HRE
How the fuck would you claim something like that so confidently? are you insane? even today most separatism has to do with language and then by religion (which all of the 6 kindgoms share)

Illegitimate baratheon by a "queen" who maybe ruled for an hour or two and only in KL. Besides there are surley other houses in the stormlands who would love nothing more then take it for themselves and duke out who has the strongest claim to it then bend the knee to some bastard.

and they are getting paid MILLIONS for this train wreck ;^)

Jon could simply go to Winterfell and nobody would say something since they're independent and the unsullied on the hunt after butterflies. The seven only know what the dorthaki do, probably kinda forgot that they're still alive and just stand around somewhere.

The bloodriders are supposed to do so and then kill themselves. The rest of the horde dcan try to stand together under a new Kahl or splitter into smaller groups. Jon should've been hunted down by Danys bloodriders if they were still alive or not forgotten while the rest just goes their merry way, plundering and raping whatever they find in westeros.

Jon wasn't really punished though, he got exactly what he wanted. The only person who really got BTFO in this episode was Grey Worm, they killed Dany and that stupid nigger had to just sit there and watch while the adults (white people) just arbitrarily decided who was king, told him and his army to eat shit and leave, and then let the guy who stabbed his queen in the belly (an agonizing way to die) go off to the land of redheads and mead.

Fucking REKT. The best part of it is, he tells his men as they're getting on the boats to set course for Naath.

Naath is an island infested with toxic butterflies that carry a flesh-eating disease that they spread on contact. That fucking coon basically sentenced himself and all of his shitskin mercenary friends to a hideous, agonizing death.

For its last 300 or so years of existence the HRE essentially only spoke German. Even before that it was "just" German+Italian.

Iron islands do have their own religion, Dorne and the Vale seem geographically distinct enough from the rest of Westeros that independence would become a possibility sooner rather than later. Don't forget that natural barriers tend to drive political realities in medieval times. Can you think of two regions in Europe separated by barriers like the mountains between Dorne or the Vale that are part of the same country? I can only think of one and that's the goddamn Urals in Russia.

Lets also not forget that we should be the seven kingdoms again, so off to war to the north

And it fucked them in the ass in the end when other powers bought votes for kings that would only care about their own nations and not the commonwealth in general.

Dany supposedly chose all of them as her bloodriders so each and every one of them should have relished the opportunity to kill Jon. She says so in her speech on the dragon after burning the khals in their temple.

>AND NOW MY WATCH BEGINS
AND NOW MY WATCH HAS ENDED
>AND NOW MY WATCH BEGINS

B R A V O

BRAVOOOO

FUCKING BRAVO YOU FUCKING NIGGERS ITS FUCKING BRAVOOOO FOR FUCKS SAKE ITS FUCKING

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

Put a gun in your mouth. We are taught about the Rzeczpospolita in grade school because it was a direct anticedent of our own Republic.

Bran warged into the ravens that were sending them.

>For its last 300 or so years of existence the HRE essentially only spoke German
Hey brainlet american, German was not a thing, neither was Italian until people made the effort to create a real language, the German language was disorganized and the dialects varied wildly to the point people from some parts of the empire had trouble understanding each other

>declare independence
>gets warged in
>"actually no, wea re loyal to King Bran"
>gets warged out of, declares independence again
>repeat ad infinitum

Every time he started writing one, someone walked in and he had to burn it.

>Hes the only Baratheon left.
In canon, there are dozens more, and recognised too.

>10 times later he finally doesn't get interrupted, still burns the letter out of muscle memory
>"god dammit!"

Let me bitch about something stupid. Why did Arya get all that screen time to learn the way of the faceless men? JUST to kill the Frey’s? She could have trained with Brienne and rallied northern troops.

Having trouble understanding each other is hardly as serious and "they don't speak the same language and has no real way to communicate.

Not that it really matters since all the important people would have been able to speak/understand whatever dialect/language that was needed of them around the various courts.

>Dialects varied wildly to the point people from some parts of the empire had trouble understanding each other
You mean peasant A would have trouble understanding peasant B. I seriously doubt there was a language barrier among the nobility. Dialects were more varied because people traveled much less. Arguably the fact that there aren't more language issues in Westeros is a failing on GRRM's part. The idea that a wildling could talk to a Dorne nigger with no problems is pretty silly.

Warging people doesn't work like animals. In the books there's other people apart from Hodor who go insane when someone tries to warg into them.

Denmark was basically hereditary in all but name since the XIVth century.

Holy Roman Emperor was chosen among the Habsburgs, most of the time from father to son, since the early XVth.

Poland-Lithuania was partitioned in to non existence.

Bohemia was irrelevant.

cope

Attached: ready your rectum.png (216x235, 114K)

because grrm doesnt know how to write stories, he's good at laying plotlines and letting characters meander realistically but he doenst know how to tie things together or end anything

>Having trouble understanding each other is hardly as serious and "they don't speak the same language and has no real way to communicate.
You should read on balkan history

Have fun with your succession crises, electionlet

So who were these Balkan member-states who's rulers wasn't able to speak some form of understandable German?

That was really fucking stupid. She was never an "adventurer". She didn't want to be a lady in some castle, but she wasn't some wandering bard either. She only went to Braavos because she didn't have anywhere else to go, believing her whole family was dead. And even then she decided that she wanted to return to Winterfell. What a load of shit.

You know what really would've subverted my expectations? If she had said "I can't go to Winterfell, I'm going to be Lady of Storm's End".

He hasn't been involved in the show for quite a few seasons already, this had nothing to do with him other than follow the basic outline he gave to the writers.

Are you trying to be funny nigger?

Yes.

Can someone explain the compromise to me?
>The Unsullied wanted to kill Jon an fuck off
>The compromise was that they do not kill Jon and fuck off
What did they gain by not killing Jon? Why didnt they just kill Jon and fuck off like they wanted?

Why didn't Bran just warg into Grey Worm and make him kill himself?
For that matter why didn't Bran warg Cersei?

>which is a position that does a lot of ruling and many hands have been reputed to be the real kings, including my father
Then that is what happens, too. Bran just comes in and says some shit and fucks off. Just like Robert and Jon Arryn. Hell Robert straight tells Ned he wants Ned there so he can fuck thots, get wasted, and blow through Gold Dragons faster than Drogon melted the throne. He was a figurehead to the core.

>starts coughing uncontrollably over the smoke

It actually did happen...

He gets life in prison in some frozen shithole.That's worse than death to them. The people from Essos only saw Winterfell and thought it was awful, imagine how they think the Wall where it's never summer is like?

This

he can spy on his sisters showering, masturbating, and fucking

he probably warged into gendry to do it

Did noone tell them the last time Jon went north he ended up having sex with the prettiest girl in the whole TV serie?

They were surrounded by many armies. Some loyal to Sansa. There was no food around because Dany fucked everything up and they were trapped in some torched to the core city. Both sides had each other by the balls, basically. Like Davos said, the battle would be pointless. Grey Worm has become sorta competent and didn't want all his men to die. On the other side they could have fought the Unsullied/Dothraki but it would be over literally nothing. Stalemate all around.

Tyrion made the case that the wheel was broken, as per Dany's wishes. Some vengeance must be had against John, so he was exiled. If the unsullied killed John, there would immediately be another war of the new 6+1 kingdoms vs the unsullied, making him, and Dany's teachings, all worthless. Gray worm didn't want to do that. he's also a useful idiot who doesn't know how to make a decision without taking a command from someone above him, and with Dany gone and her advisors all dead or turned, there was nobody to tell him what to do, so he pussed out of decision making the first chance he got.

Greyworm had literally zero reason to fight and no supplies. He held a fucking burned down city and maybe would have won but then what? Just forever fight the lords of westeros? Him and his men no longer had motivation to stay in westeros at all

My favorite part is that Bran is on the throne. The one true Philosopher King. All hail Bran the Broken!

Varys an Tyrion totally agree that Jon would be the best king Westeros could hope for - So of course he goes with someone else and stacks the small council with some of the most notorious criminals known to man, an incompetent academic who isn't even a real Maester and a woman who's sworn to protect the queen of a different nation.

He was legitimized by a queen so he's legit.

>tfw sacrificing thousands of light priests every day to keep his warg powers alive

Attached: 1550632065206.jpg (255x234, 21K)

Where we re the norsecucks then? I only saw unsullied supremacy and dothraki savages. There was a month long skip before the northern army arrived. It doesnt even make sense that Grey Worm didnt kill him on the spot.

And fuck off with supplies. They never bothered to talk about that. Its assumed the army was well supplied for the siege and subsequently holding the city if needed.

Tyrion was in prison waiting to die. Grey Worm wanted to fuck off to Naath. Why would any of that matter to him?

Why would he fight anyone? Kill Jon and the fuck off to Naath as he wanted. The army obviously had enough supplies for the siege and beyond. The northern army had no leader.

They didn't have the means to leave yet. They were literally stuck in the city sieged and surrounded and had no boats at kings landing. They could act the siegers, try and wait it out or make a quick peace and fuck off

She's going after yag 'sparro

>And fuck off with supplies. They never bothered to talk about that
Dany burns a huge fucking supply train the previous season, though. Why are you so butthurt over some shitty show?
>Where we re the norsecucks then
Outside the walls. Sansa explicitly says this. Along with the Knights of the Vale.

They had all those ships they used to come there with, what are you talking about?

on re-watching this series you should figure out that he's the new night king

They were literally stuck in kings landing though. Like they aren't getting on those ships and getting out of their that quick without massive loss. The boats they took there weren't even docked in the kings landing harbor and the northmen were already outside the wall with the men of the vale as well.

Have sex

The fleet that got destroyed 3 times by Euron?
>first time when Euron kills the sneks
>second time after Unsullied attack Casterly Rock and find out it's empty then Euron shows up
>third time when Euron kills her second dragon

>they didn't even explain what the dothraki were going to do now that their queen is dead and they're in foreign lands
jesus fuck

I think you're to assume that they followed Grey Worm because Dany made him Commander. Which is completely retarded.

The unsullied will also all die to poison butterflies where they are going lmao.

It sure was nice of Greyworm to send off ravens to all the major lords and ladies of Westeros in order to sort things out re: Jon and Tyrion, and wait for them. What a diplomat.

Attached: a_XhKYDJ_400x400.jpg (316x316, 18K)

>Kill Jon
>tell northmen he flied off on a dragon with dany
>tell them they told you all to go to other casle
>board ship and fuck off to Naarth
I know unsullied were retarded, but this shit isnt that hard.

Also lets stop pretending we have seen a single Knight of Vale this season.

Yeah, they still had enough ship anyway thanks to bad writing. They used those ships to get to kings landing.

Ok ok user you got me

Attached: lel.jpg (1700x1129, 258K)

The lords have always chosen what king to support, if they disagreed then they go to war. Everyone voted the same way, so no need for war.

>united Westerosi army
Lol they are centuries away from that

There was literally knights of the vale in all the battle episodes. You can see their logo thing on shield and stuff. But dude the unsullied are neutered slaves and Greyworm isnt completely stupid. The northeners know Jon wouldn't just fuck off

Knights of the Vales are a cavalry. Did they forgot their horses somewhere?

Horse niggers probably stole them

shit bait

>Anyway I have rapes to watch.

Attached: 1534971242551.jpg (1200x673, 96K)

Didn't you pay attention? They wanted to have the blessing of the Unsullied/Dothraki because they helped save Westeros from the WWs, also some people in the council were geniunely angry that Dany got killed (Iron Islands confirmed, probably Dorne as well)
Jon couldn't be accepted

So they are footmen of the Vale now?

He most likely sent several by raven

A knight doesn't have to be on a horse. Jaime is a knight, Brienne is a knight, Pod is a knight etc.

They all have horses, what are you saying?

The queen that was just murdered because she went insane...

Frodo destroyed them along with the ring in the mountain

So even though the Wall is in the North which is newly independent we're expected to believe that Sansa is going to honor a promise that was made to a eunuch mercenary that served a Queen she despised?

>the only living Targaryan and the only living Baratheon both get passed over to give the throne to a cripple who can't have kids
I hope the inevitable sequel is 40 years in the future when every kingdom declares war on every other kingdom because there are now no requirements to be king except seizing the throne by any means necessary

I genuinely forgot that there was time travel involved in this show.

God it got silly.

The show is pretty much Stark propaganda. They pretty much won and the whole thing is written to make them appear as sympathetic as possible who just happened to have the throne fall into their lap even though when you look at their actions objectively they're the ones who started the war and after they initially lose it they use the Targs to beat all their enemies for them and scheme to turn them agaibst each other so they could rise in the power vacuum.

>Holy Roman Empire
>Holy
>Roman
>Empire
>!?

Attached: (...).gif (257x212, 2.91M)

Now the real game begins.

based Bran the assassinated-within-six-months

>warg every castle

THAT'S NOT HOW WARGING WORKS REEEEE

>shit, perhaps he's even more autistic than Bran

actually makes sense

Brienne and Pod are only vulnerable to shadow magic. They can deal with the rest.

Basically Jan Snu in a nutshell

Its like they made a king the kid with the internet connection.

Makes sense but it never happened in the show so no. Also Varys has better ways to spread information than fucking birds. He would have started that shit the moment he learned of Jon too.

nah it was actually later when the elective body (sejm) decided they need power to completely block every decision with one veto, then they stripped the king of nearly all power. Then everything went to shit and foreign powers took the commonwealth apart, which is what will eventually happen with the six kingdoms

>We can agree Jon goes to Nights Watch for eternity
>Also, we're leaving to our own island
>We trust you to honor your part
Like, he can be set free now and nobody would bat an eye. Nobody north wanted Daenerys as queen anyway, so him killing her is justified since he's their king..

The difrence between the ethnic groups is from religious differences not any serious language barrier. Croats were Catholic, Bosniaks were Muslim and Serbs were Orthodox

Part of the reason he gives for selecting Bran is that Bran can't produce heirs. Tyrion says something to the effect of "there should be no born rulers," and alludes to the damage rulers like Daenerys and Joffrey have done. Jon might be a good ruler, but since he has Targ nuts, his kid could be just as much of a fucker as those two. If you don't want your rulers to be ones who inherited the throne, then you don't select your first one based on who would have inherited it.

He burned whatever he was writing when they came to execute him. That might be the same one he was writing at the beginning of the episode.

They didnt start it, Jaime did

tfw maisie will never pump and dump you

>I don't want to be king, and to punish you? I make you 2nd in command
What the whole in the fuck was that?

They would still hear about it on whatever shithole island they were on. Jon Snow was fucking famous, people would hear if the guy ditched the night watch.

Technically Lord Baelish did. But it was the Stark cunts in reality.

jon is targ and before dany in line. so that doesn't make sense.

Attached: 1540050368753s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Wew, don’t tell me you left your kingdom on Gavelkind?

>the grand sum of all tech and magic
Magitech Final Fantasy GoT 2 Confirmed

Attached: __yorha_unit_no_2_type_b_nier_nier_series_and_nier_automata_drawn_by_as109__sample-d72ed0275b5569cfb (850x1365, 260K)

Did you forget the part where Euron kills a dragon and fucks up Dany's fleet? Unsullied had no fucking right to even be alive by the time Tyrion was washed ashore at kings landing.

Or did Euron literally only sink that one ship from the fleet?
Did they go fetch Missandei from the one sinking ship while all the other ships did nothing? Why didn't they capture anyone important?
Did the remaining ships just say fuck it and watch Varys and Tyrion swim to the shore without helping them?

Not to even mention all the times all the dothraki and unsullied should have died prior to that.

>well thats a story for another time

Burnt.

I want to see RLM do this for the GoT finale.
youtu.be/-x1YuvUQFJ0

No.

Bran getting pushed out of the tower is LITERALLY the lynch pin for the entire series. There isn't a way around this

Fuck Bran. What bullshit. Son I am disappoint.

What the fuck are they going to do about it though?

Sex is actually boring now.

He wouldnt get pushed if Baelish didnt kill the hand.

what next? give my coconuts the right to vote too?

Attached: 1558330617912.jpg (1280x1849, 207K)

LOL DOESN'T MATTER

SUBVERTED

Attached: 1558358615329.png (688x729, 359K)

DUMB FUCKING NORMIES.

JON can't be King because he committed regicide (do you even know what that means you fucking retarded normies) and is being punished to appease the Unsullied who would kill everyone if he wasn't given to justice. JON taking the Black is symbolism for LAW AND ORDER returning to the land because when NED committed treason, he was EXECUTED instead.

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THEMATIC MOTIFS? OF COURSE NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE AN 80 IQ RETARD WHO WANTED JON TO FIGHT THE NIGHT KING ONE ON ONE AND TAKE THE THRONE.

The sequel. 2030

What did Varys hear in the flames?

underrated