THIS WAS

THIS WAS
DEEP

Attached: 13702162-7047755-Melted_down_A_Twitter_user_reacted_to_Drogon_melting_the_Iron_Th-a-30_1558334081996 (962x859, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKqcAXBAZWE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drogon said REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

worst moment of the episode

that is the worst and most childlike interpretation

>Dragon's name is Drogon
BRAVO GEORGE LUCAS

Are Dany cucks really COPE this hard?

I wish instead of burning down the throne he took a big steamy shit in front of Jon then grabbed Dany and flew away. Ha ha

He was named after Khal Drogo

>Wyvern's name is Drogon

Attached: 1544719875239.png (458x402, 65K)

Even a dragon can see what drove his mother mad

If GRRM wasn't such a hack and really cared about realism, he would how shown us dragons doing some more mundane shit instead of just burning and flying. I really wanted to see the dragons pooping and and licking each other genitals.

not before eating her

Don't sell Lucas short

If Lucas had been writing the show, the dragon would have been named Niggy McJigaboo

BASED

Attached: 1558323990979.png (1080x1198, 277K)

Fuck you D&D its probably the meme solution for this dumb lizard.

Attached: Smart Dragon Stupid Dragon Good Dragon.jpg (1178x424, 90K)

Attached: GUEST_98f3333d-54a6-43f9-85a0-516a8bc354b6.jpg (488x488, 66K)

The throne was the reason his brothers and mother died. Thats why he destroyed it.
Dumb Twitter thots can't even into basic bitch symbolism

And we are supposed to believe that the dragon was able to know this?

Queen Daenerys, after the conquest of Kings Landing, hands Jon a special armor forged from all valyrian steel they could find in the capital, named Voloroon Ormor. The new capital was remade after she burnt it all, she called Donoros.

this. at no point was the intelligence of the dragons explained.

In the books dragonriding works in the a similatr way to warging, that means the dragons get part of the soul of the rider, they understand basic shit.

Good thing that was in no way explained in the show.

If it were an actual dragon it would have explained it's motives to Jon while mocking mortals before flying away

What a retard if they think that's what that scene was supposed to mean

You assume they're beasts but they could secretly be like Paar'thunax

The writing in the show has been progressively degrading into dog shit since season 6

These people needs to grow up.

HAVE SEX

sneed

It's clearly a joke

Gas all furries.

How are the books? If I read from the first one will it just be the 1st season retold?

>Fear not Aegon, for while my rage towards Daenerys’s murder may never be quelled, and though it is apparent that said murder is at your hand, the subtleties of your motives have not passed me by. Neigh, you may thrusted the blade that slew my mother, but ‘tis the corruptive force have power that has truly passed the sentence. For that reason, you shall be spared. But this throne. This damned throne that is the very embodiment of mothers downfall must suffer annihilation, and in it’s symbolic destruction may something greater arise from the molten and ashes.

Yes, but she should've still been alive and swallowed whole haha

Except the fucking Night King killed one of them

I assume they're beasts as GRRM has stated they roughly as intelligent as dogs.

Books are different and ten times better than this heap of garbage.
Actually having internal monologues helps with developing the characters.

I wish he had burned the throne and then took a big, steamy shit on Jon's chest.

Would have never happened if Danny didn't send them to Westoros to fight her war

I thought it was obvious that he burned the throne because he thought it killed her. I’m not sure if I’m remembering correctly but I thought there was a sort of PoV shot where drogon looks at the knife then looks at the throne

>its just a coincidence!!

Attached: Puff the Magic Dragon.jpg (600x450, 62K)

>Yea Forumscels believe this

okay, so daenerys has killed millions of people without feeling any remorse but her soul inside drogon is just gonna let jon go free?

Attached: SPOILER_590qdv77jaz21.png (774x1200, 733K)

Wyvern are dumber than dogs. It thought the pointy chair did it.

Ending would have been so much better if she'd gone full Commodus and started naming countries, months, times of day etc after herself.

I thought about that but what's the point? They have no ending.

Best*

Wyvern is a type of dragon you fucking sperg. Nobody cares about your Dungeons and Dragons handbook.

huh?

Drogon burned the throne because Dany was living her second life as a warg through him. She didn't want to kill her lover but also didn't want him to take the throne.

She also burned King's Landing because the sound of bells "woke the dragon" (Drogon's desire for hunting a weak prey leaked into her consciousness)

Dat scene was dope tho not gonna lie.

The image is cut :(

I just thought the dragon didn't kill Jon because he's a Targ but randomly burned other shit because he was angry.

I think it adds a bit to the joke

youtube.com/watch?v=YKqcAXBAZWE&feature=youtu.be

>this infantile twat probably gets laid more than i do

sexually abusing animals is still getting laid i guess

this is the non-spergy interpretation, yes.

>dragon having abstract reasoning
lol

wyvern dont spit fire you retarded gay niggers

>worst moment of the episode
Really? Because my balls retracted into my body when they showed Sam writting A song of Ice and Fire

Improved version.

Attached: 1558363701262.png (1030x2254, 2.07M)

This one does bitch

Is the dragon literally called drogon? Never seen the show

Yes

>fine art america
>it's a murder plane
Pottery

Books are good, I had a summer job painting boat bottoms, so I listened them while I work. I recommend something like that. They’re like high IQ young adult, just know what your getting into

he would have told jon about his tax policies

But drogon is a dumb name for a dragon

but it was funny that Tyrion wasn't mentioned guise!

Yes. She names it after her recently at the time deceased husband, Drogo

If Jon wasn't gonna be king, they should have killed him too.

The best ending for Jon would have been that he realized there was no way out alive for him after he murdered Dany. When Drogon was staring him down, he should have just knelt by Dany's body and said "Dracarys" and let Drogon turn them both to ash before Drogon flies away and disappears.

AND NOW MY WATCH BEGINS (AGAIN)
FOR THE SECOND TIME

It still looks like Dragan is wearing a funny hat

Why would she name her child after the man that raped her?

>t.cryptofurfag

the books are miles ahead of the shitty series

memes aside, why did it melt the Throne? It was a dumb fucking animal, it's not like it realised that the throned had any particular significance.

She named her other dragon after her abusive brother who was a complete fucking monster and who she let her chad boyfriend kill in an incredibly savage way

It honestly would've been a lot more kino if Drogon started talking.

stockholm syndrome

that's because you're a high IQ non-retard, unlike 90% of the people posting here

>If Lucas had been writing the show, the dragon would have been named Niggy McJigaboo
Be more subtle:
If it was written by Lucas the dragon would be named Mbgumba and danerys would have discovered the egg in the volcano she married Drogo in.

Attached: D6-vhyQXsAcJpAp.jpg (2048x2048, 347K)

#woke #dragon #clapback

Does that mean we will get an extended cut of Jon fucking Drogon?

I hope so.

Attached: 1504922646142.png (645x729, 105K)

>It was a dumb fucking animal
It's either:
>Psychopathic beast, but with an misunderstood intelligence and a keen sense of awareness destroys the thing that he felt ultimately tore his family apart in a Shakespearean punished Drogon sense
>Dabid: "JUST CUZ! LMAO! NAILED IT!"

Attached: 1558364236772.jpg (541x633, 40K)

Honestly, it would have been better if it just started breathing fire all around the room. You still have the throne being destroyed, but it feels less jarring, and you have a chance for a "Jon surviving Dragon Fire" scene, too.

chorogon

*s04e10

>Wyvern's name is Sneed

Attached: 7xwyk4vbsbz21.jpg (1242x791, 94K)

Attached: YAG SBARRO.jpg (900x1200, 177K)

It wasn’t rape in the book REEEEEEEEE

He just realized the true iron throne is the friends we made along the way

Attached: Hound-Arya-Friends-Game-Thrones.jpg (1024x1024, 213K)