Given opportunity to fuck dany constantly whilst your life career will basically be playing an rts on easy mode

>given opportunity to fuck dany constantly whilst your life career will basically be playing an rts on easy mode
>reject opportunity

jon should have necked himself

Attached: 1558361552396.png (965x482, 676K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/4Grb84C.jpg
archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/246687/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jon was a genuinely good guy, that's why she loved and trusted him in the first place

A man can't have standards?

Fucking desgrace

>betray and then kill the woman who risked her life to save you

>good guy

Don't think so bub.

he should had one last crumb of pusy with her corpse

How to spot a numale 101
There's more to life than getting laid and living easy dude.

AH DUN WUNT ET
AH NEVAH AV

Attached: 1503643302165.png (645x729, 216K)

That's his fucking aunt dude. Jon could barely stomach kissing her that is disgusting.
No matter how hot your aunt is that is just wrong.

>not choking/strangling/garroting her while giving her wild anal sex
Gay
>not taming her with heavy doses vitamin D
Extremely gay

huh? he thought she was becoming evil and he had to do it, it wasn't easy for him

femcels btfo'd

how to spot a cuck 101

didn't you learn anything?

Attached: joff.jpg (1024x683, 124K)

He was filled in a world surrounded by evil people but only successfully killed the one who actually loved him.

He had a total lack of loyalty at the level of Tyrion and that he cared more about the people at kings landing(which his own family was at war with) then the person who was responsible for the North not becoming undead.

Bad writing or he was always a pathetic character willing to follow who ever put an ounce of effort into manipulating hi,

Yikes

seething cuck.

how to spot the beta cuck 101

he trusted her and tried to do everything for her until he saw what she did with the people of king's landing

then he spoke to her and her plans about the future, he thought she was becoming evil and it was the only and last chance to stop her, he took it

hard to say if he did the right thing, even he wasn't sure, even after he did it

His rejection of her once he learned who his parents were started Danys mental problems. It's a bit ironic that him finding out he is the heir to the throne resulted in him making poor decisions leading to being banished to a frozen wasteland.

Kings landing beheaded his father, he's a cuck for giving a shit about them or the midget who continued to conspire to protect Cersei.

>qt 10/10 waifu
>Have glorious sex daily with Dany as the queen
>Chill out and drink wine cause no one fucking with the dragon queen
>No worries for rest of life

or

>Kill her
>Go live up North in the coldest place on the fucking planet
>With only Thog and Ung as your friends
>Who can only speak in grunts
>All the women are ugly and have STD infested vaginas

Attached: 1555518123143.gif (320x193, 1.79M)

I should say, beheaded his assumed father and the other houses conspired to kill his actual father which should further make him not give a shit about them.

>betray

Attached: conbl.jpg (894x894, 368K)

this has been the core of western society since ancient greek times, some men make great personal sacrifices for the good of their people

she wasn't a threat to king's landing alone, she said she wanted to conquer the whole westeros

in any case, i think a more proper ending would've been the dragon killing him right there or at least ending it when he was crying over her dead body, a proper tragic ending

Jon risked his life to save her too retard. If it wasn't for Jon the NK would've won.

Not really, no. Dany had no compelling reason to travel to the north instead of immediately attacking Cersei except to save Jon.

Yes really, yes. The NK would kill Bran, and kill everyone in the North. But you're going to pretend she only did it to save Jon.

lel I love these

He didnt even yell at her. He coulda kept her in check. Women just need dick.

>queenslayer
>kinslayer
>slayer of the woman he loves
Yeah, great guy.

He killed Ollie and the others because they betrayed him. He killed Janos because he refused to follow an order, but he got all butthurt when Dany imprisoned Tyrion for betraying her. Jon is a fucking hypocrite.

Attached: 1558029632721.png (645x729, 216K)

But he got his doggo back

>Women just need dick.

Unironically this. Dany's final snap happened because Jon rejected her. Nothing makes a woman feel as bad as being rejected.

The doggo he told to fuck off and didn't even pet one last time? Fuck Jon.

>first ygritte
>then daenerys
Jon "if you catch my eye, you're gonna die" Snow
Jon "enter my bedroom, you seal your doom" Snow
Jon "give me head, and you'll end up dead" Snow

Attached: yg.jpg (1680x974, 804K)

he did his best to fight against the great evil, the night king, then cersei and finally evil dany
ollie and the other people couldn't see the big picture of what was at stake here, the whole humanity

a true hero's work never ends, he is a tragic figure that finally found peace north of the wall

He could have done that by tempering her impulses like a real man, not stabbing her while she's kissing him. There's no fucking honor in that.

why let her age badly?

Attached: kristofer-hivju-and-his-wife-gry-expecting-a-baby-the-couple-has-been-married-for-almost-a-year.jpg (740x370, 59K)

Yeah, I'd have said fuck it, let's liberate the shit out of this planet. We'd be remembered as iron-handed despots, but we'd damn sure never be forgotten.

he got butt hurt because she killed a couple hundred thousands of civilians user

His best is the entire reason the wall fell, tens of thousands died, and the Night King was a threat in the first place.

is he standing on a pedestal of some kind ?

fucking kudos to Kit Harrington for having the best sex scene in GOT and then marrying the best looking one, too.

If he had never cared in the first place Dany wouldn't have had to go beyond the wall, lose a Dragon, which led the Night King across the wall and killing tons of people.

He nearly doomed humanity by caring about it in the first place.

Yeah the dragon 100% should have killed him. It makes the choice even harder knowing it's gonna sense her die, and also semi ironic because he has dragon blood in him

so the night king would just disappear on his own? he would never figure out another way to cross the wall, if it was left undefended for years?

i mean, i really hate that they used arya ex machina to kill him, the night king was basically done with them, they were defeated

Glad he made the right decesion. It was a downer ending for Danyaerys though.

The Others can't cross water and even if we're going by the show, they'd have taken ages and could have set up proper defense for water travel, they could have also manned the entire Wall and held them off like they did with the Wildlings, especially having 3 Dragons at that point.

Jon trying to band together Westeros is what nearly got Westeros slaughtered. Jon is responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of people if not more.

she basically implicitly screamed to her hordes of autistic slave soldiers and barbarian rapists that she was going to turn winterfell into a charcoal briquette

Sansa deserved it. She ended up with no repercussions to her actions whatsoever and in the end the North unironically bent the knee to a non Stark. Her name is still Sansa BOLTON.

Ramsay should have raped her more and truly broken her.

is that you on that gif? you're an ugly mutt no wonder you're such a waifu faggot

>and then marrying the best looking one, too
But he didn't married Emilia

Attached: 1558288553941.jpg (230x205, 12K)

>being this new
expected, you can go back now

i was talking about the last episode, and jon basically had to kill her

why did they end up in such situation? it's better not to think about the logic of these two seasons

Look how hurt she is when Jon starts screaming about her murdering children

Attached: C572395B-F32C-4294-AA78-E04E77646C10.jpg (750x562, 46K)

Maybe she shouldn't have burned thousands of children alive.

i unironically wish someone would bash jon's head in with a baseball bat for doing this to her

Attached: 1549836026307.jpg (727x480, 38K)

I would never do that to her.

That's literally all there is to life, incel

It's not fair
I will walk into the north with nothing but a thong and hunt down Jon the betrayer

Attached: 1553466163537.jpg (1920x796, 112K)

She would find an excuse to get him and his family killed just in case, by the end of next week.
She was that unhinged and power-hungry, didn't you see the look she gave the throne?

I miss him everyday bros

haha, yeah

Yes, let's have gays sex in the frozen wasteland and freeze our asses off till we die.

It looked like a shot from S4, they shoved it in because Dabid kind of forgot about Ghost

T incel, your pathetic obsession and thirst is why you're an incel, get a life

But it was necessary, can’t you see Jon

>didn't you see the look she gave the throne
She didn't even sit on the throne, she literally ran for his arms

Attached: phs.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

She was so happy she finally got the throne and she just talked about her childhood. How could you not smile with her

She literally put Winterfel in the crosshairs of her barbaric hordes... Sansa Arya and Bran are his family and they were exposed to eminent death if Dany wasn’t dealt with

Attached: 9819F63D-7C8D-498A-B1D1-A29D6239CA69.jpg (1334x750, 150K)

You need to go back

No I am convinced she would never hurt Jon. She was blind to him until the moment she was stabbed. She ran to him instead of sitting on the godamn Iron Throne which has been the goal of her entire life. Jon is her world. Also she knows only Jon can give her Targaryen babies. She is obsessed with Jon, Tyrion just put fearmongering and paranoia into Jon's head so he would kill her and save his dwarf ass.

Attached: tenor.gif (244x160, 826K)

She loved him, yeah, he loved her too and he still killed her.
The moment word of his heritage would start making rounds round' the great lords - she would have him killed.
With heavy heart, but she would absolutely do it, she was that obsessed with her megalomania fuelled delusions.

>Settling for a post-wall crazy lady

Attached: 1558305427061.png (661x306, 88K)

Nigger, she literally painted a big, fat bullseye on Winterfell, she was about to "liberate" his family.

To be fair Kit is poorly casted. Jon is by far the chaddest and beautiful of the starks as is mentioned, because of his genes. Rhaegar and Lyanna were notoriously attractive so their son was as well.

Attached: Jon-and-Ghost-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-9938073-400-400.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Cry more virgin

Marry Dany:

>Be pussywhipped for the rest of your life, your wife practically ruling the world and you obeying her without question, even though by law you are the rightful heir to the throne and even if you weren't you should still be the fucking king for being married to the queen alone in the frist place.
>Your wife is a psycho by the way. One wrong move and she might decide to burn you alive as her batshit insane father did to the family of the man who raised you.
>Oh and she killed several hundred thousand innocent people for literally no fucking reason.
>The rest of your life will basically be spent waging war against random Essosi niggers who were just trying to mind their own business because your wife has a messiah complex.
>Probably everyone else you may love will die at her hand.
>The whole world will receive the same treatment with King's Landing.

Kill Dany:

>Leave for the Lands Beyond the Wall.
>With your buddies who think you are a war hero.
>Drown in wildling pussy.
>Have your doggo with you.
>Literally nothing to do; just drink mead and duel the occasional retard wildling trying to challenge you for whatever reason.

Easy.

Attached: 7DED1DF3-B6B8-4393-8FBD-886038514AEF.jpg (1024x613, 45K)

Cope

His name is Jon Snow not Bill Clinton.

STOP SHOWING HER SMILE I CAN'T TAKE IT I'M SO LONELY

Attached: images.jpg (294x171, 4K)

Jon is just described as handsome, like the very image of a young Ned. It is Robb who is a total Chad. Jon is like a Chadlite.

No in the books he’s ugly with a long face and short

have sex

"Ok, we're good again but you've gotta calm it down with that hole genocidal massacre thing you got going on dear."

What's the point of a main character if he's worse than the average viewer?I have no interest in watching the story of someone I could replace and do everything better than. Jon was a waste of time.

t. never read the books

>You killed younglings!

>I'm just going to do what my aunt tells me to do because she gives me sex even if it's killing my family, friends, the entire nation and the entire world.
Is this the horny incel teenager hivemind I've heard so much about on Yea Forums?

Attached: homer.jpg (310x305, 15K)

>implicitly
She literally said Winterfell. There's nothing implicit.

honestly this, one last ride on the bad dragon

Attached: 1513197460512.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>im just gonna kill my only family in this world because a imp told me so lol

emilia has weird tits and is chubby
the ginger is highborn irl and has the tighest boy in the show

>chad daddy
>ugly mutt
c'mon now

Dany going bonkers was a perfect excuse for Emilia to show her brow game, wasted opportunity.

Attached: deny.jpg (1334x750, 155K)

Holy fuck you're a newfag

Bruh he's seen what kings live like. It isn't glamourous, it's insufferable. You're filled with fake cunts and everyone waits on your decision even for mundane bullshit that you hired other people to deal with. He's seen what being king does to you. You become a fat disgusting slob who can't even enjoy sex.

He's like a marine who's been in the most inhospitable country and lived in the outdoors fighting and surviving. You can't take a guy who fucking volunteered to live the life of a badass and expect him to sit on his ass all day.

Attached: 9b27e646-ab01-46c1-817b-08ca7828b4f8.gif (404x250, 2.37M)

Did he really marry Ygritte IRL? Damn, nice job.

Nice trips but what does this have to do with what Tyrion said to jon

Jon let a fucking imp lannister manipulate him into killing his closest relative and lover. The same imp who went to great lengths to defend cersei indirectly. He was willing to give Cersei a 2nd and 3rd chance for her baby but not Dany must get killed ASAP because his ass was on death block

Attached: YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

What about the fact that she ordered the unsullied to kill everyone in the city, after she razed it to the ground. And what about the very real resentment Sansa has towards Dany that even Jon sensed would lead to war.
Also Sansa and Arya and bran are his closest relatives how the fuck is an aunt a close relative just because she fucked you.

Jon killing Dany is as contrived as most of the stuff in S8. It's that he kills her with the conviction of a time traveller that tries to kill Hitler. Or a vet that puts down a rabid dog. The problem is that the situation at hand fits neither description. She's a human being and not an animal that cannot control herself. Yet Dany's tyranic reign and the probable death of thousands is treated as an inescapable future of that warrants killing her.

The show he's 5'7" and has literally only had sex once in his entire life before Dany. The Single Mother of Dragons wanted somebody taller and more alpha in bed until she hit the wall

Women do crazy things when they feel they are unloved. All it would take is for Jon to be nice to her again, thats it.

>sansa
>the one who snitched a 20+ years secret in 20 minutes
He should have killed her instead

Yeah. And then cheated on her with some slav thot

Jon was so upset that children got burned he killed his girlfriend to make things better.

Attached: 4daWATCH.png (619x573, 178K)

Is Sansa the worst major character who has been around since season 1? She does fuck all for most of the show then becomes a raging bitch for the rest.

She killed Ned Stark

Feel free to be nice to a girl you fucking hate who pissed you off. She's also a megalomaniac, she wouldn't be into hate fucking, she wants to Dom. Have fun staying hard for that you fucking psychopath

i.imgur.com/4Grb84C.jpg
archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/246687/

Attached: microdick and no money why would she ever stick around.jpg (1824x224, 70K)

You come to the wrong place to speak that way boy

As short as the guy is, she's even shorter. Sub-5', I think.

>keep telling people your secret
>expect them to keep it when you can't

>never touched a woman before
>dives face-first into her hairy puss
jon my /myguy/ from that moment on. as shit as the season was, i'm glad he's finally where he wants to be.

Cute!

>tells a secret to your supposed family
>"family" snitches to a imp

Attached: 1552421537602.png (583x203, 185K)

Her motivation last episode does not make sense if she actually still believed her and Jon could still be together. This scene was fucking asinine.

This. He could live like a fooken king and his only job would be to plow the dragon queen every night.
Please be bait.

>implying they should have stopped NK from killing that 3rd-eyed crippled little faggot in the first place

He also tried to talk to that turbo-psycho cunt but she just went on about ramping cities and shit.

Pretty much this. How do we know the imp was not one of the bad guys?

Him killing her was a long time coming, and one of the few outcomes on the table after she went apeshit last episode. What's contrived is her manifest destiny garbage. Her "fear" line + her inner conflict at the bells committed her character to wanting the throne more than justice. Now they try to play it off like she was in the morally grey. She slaughtered the shit out of people and even if she thought she was right, she should have known she'd be on Jon "that hero nigga" Snow's shit list.

Attached: 1.jpg (600x338, 17K)

She literally did it because of Jon. They were talking about ruling by Fear vs love, then Jon rejected her and she said "let it be fear". If he loved her she never would have done it.
>she wouldn't be into hate fucking, she wants to Dom.
Haha that would be terrible haha could you imagine her pulling out a strapon or declaring that your face would be her new throne haha!

>opportunity to be his crazy aunt's dildo each time she genocides a population
>constantly have to be on edge because she'll take every wrong breath as an attempt to overthrow her
>probably would have those Stark genes tell him shit ain't right
>only to get raped back into submissed by Dany at Drogon-point
>would most likely have to fucking murder kids to prove loyalty otherwise
>sheez muh kweeen on repeat daily
>probably would just get executed anyway once Dany found better dick

Dragonpussy or not, it would have been an awful life for Jon. He not only would have to Danypill himself out of morals and duty, he would have eventually had to go against everyone in his fucking family to be with her. At least in the north he gets to have fun being a wildling lite with his bro Tormund. For seasons, it's been said that Jon felt happiest in the North so this is how it should be.

Because it would imply that the writers of the episode are capable of nuance.

Her eyes are so fucking glassy and scary during the entire episode.

Based and redpilled.

how to spot a virgin that's never seen a vagina in her life

>There's more to life than getting laid and living easy dude.
t. someone who doesn't get laid and live easy

Attached: 1541637945186.jpg (844x1655, 173K)

Then humanity would die, because their stories are lost.

What the fuck does that shit even mean?

>humanity is dead because we can't trace back our history to when we throwing each other rocks in caves

How am I supposed to know? They didn't explain it, but that's what they said would happen.

Salsa would literally die if she forgot that time she got raped.

If Jon actually had one meaningful conversation with Dany this season, maybe none of this shit would have ever happened. Season seven was mostly about them falling in love and preparing to stop the Night King, but season eight has them barely talking and the Night King dying halfway through. Jon and Dany spoke twice after the Night King died and before she burned down King's Landing, and both conversations were about the same thing.

Why didn't Jon and Dany talk about their histories, their family relations, incest, marriage, the deaths of Rhaegal and Missandei, the fate of Westeros, etc., this season? Why didn't they talk like two people who actually cared about and supported each other? Jon got turned into a plot device this season and it was pathetic.

Because they pandered to the audience with their "love story" which was cliche as fuck and made zero sense even in Season 7, all so we could be confused and subverted with GRRM's ending.

>Jon got turned into a plot device this season and it was pathetic.
They turned my shounen MC into a beta retarded eunuch

>Ah joost kissed it

>swear your loyalty to someone
>betray them because you don't agree with their decisions

Yeah it's no wonder why marriage is fucked. People seem to think that swearing your whole being to someone is supposed to be this light bright pleasant thingy that just fills your life with joy and purpose every moment of the day.

Jon and Dany are probably going to fuck in the books too though

She's going to die in the books too.

>my only family
So you didn't watch the show. He literally killed her to protect his family you fucking uncle bitch.

There is...?

Attached: Ivanka-Trump-sitting-on-Donald-Trumps-lap-1-640x395.png (640x395, 121K)

While true it'll at least be far better written and will actually make sense beyond just cliche for the sake of cliche.

For example...???

>oy vey i tried to make peace
>the enemy used them as a meat shield

she went full mossad

>could have had a cute yandere dany
wasted potential

Attached: 72637.jpg (2000x1125, 252K)