/got/ general

Attached: AmX-6_NJh0-6ImYC_eRn9Z0PILqLbU1_jC3-e54PfXg.jpg (640x853, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdD3hidVIbk
youtube.com/watch?v=cbGE3Wwmouk
youtu.be/e8pZ_7syXT8?t=40
youtube.com/watch?v=WOUPvxix6lw
theguardian.com/film/2019/may/20/game-of-thrones-star-emilia-clarke-hospitalized-brain-hemorrhage
youtube.com/watch?v=NZuzudfcsek&
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8sTIVuKUhc
youtu.be/9NSzl8DtdM4
youtube.com/watch?v=yP1HwPJzbjo&t=2m
youtube.com/watch?v=Gy1pvG-W7D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger tounge my anus

I'd just like to say FUCK THE MAD QUEEN, and FUCK HER INCEL FOLLOWERS. You're all welcome to come north with me and the lads and find out lies beyond your wildest dreams, we're going to go find the fucking ice spiders boys.
'ave sex.

Attached: IMG_5181.gif (268x334, 2.05M)

FUCK TYRION THAT PIECE OF SHIT SHOULD HAVE DIED AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE HERE

Attached: 1557606556304.png (437x735, 369K)

I just realized why people think Sansa is smart. The entire realm thinks she killed Joffrey and managed to frame Tyrion. The only people who know otherwise are all dead. In episode 1 of this season Tyrion says it when he's talking to her. So as far as everyone left alive is concerned, she's some kind of mastermind.

Attached: Sansa.jpg (1068x1200, 452K)

What do we do now that it's over bros?

Who was varys's pen friend from last episode?

someone post the british version

>'ave sex

UH DUUHH WANT ET

wait another year for the prequels or whatever

live our lives

Attached: 1558312723980.png (235x191, 77K)

>White Power Walkers and the motives of the Night King never mentioned again
>no reveal of a new night king in the end

Attached: 1555705114058.jpg (600x768, 51K)

Watch the Charmed reboot and revel in feminist sisterhood stuff

Reminder that the Burlington thots you love so much do read these threads.

>/got/ general
let it go anons

>I know a killer when I see one
How did Arya come make to this astute observation?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

what of the kingslaying boar, where was he when drogon was burning his city?

there's still the documentary next sunday

A girl is no one xD XD XD

UH DON WAN TU

Attached: 1558194330944.jpg (711x862, 386K)

Sex is on me boys

Im so mad Im crying right now this ending is just such pure complete shit my fucking Rhollor

>A Targaryen, alone in the world, is a terrible thing.

Jon will be back for revenge won't he ?

MAH KWEEN

Attached: auntie4.webm (1392x1080, 2.95M)

>SHE IS MAH QUEEEEYEAAAAAAARGHH

By seeing Dany kill people on her dragon she came to a conclusion that Dany is a killer

Wait for the D&E spinoff.

>you are my Queen, now and always

Attached: dany.webm (540x960, 1.71M)

He's going to mate with many women north of the wall and breed an army of Targlings all called Aegon if male and Ygritte if female

>'ave sex.
Ah cahn't have sex bye riyghte

He's gonna find the Children of the Forest and have them stab him in the chest

His son will

Were Jamie and Cersei retarded?

Attached: comment_8W7qr11VuCx0KHZHpEFyX3pNRLr8QjeW,w400.jpg (400x225, 23K)

Wow thanks user, you really learn something new every day!

You know he's the bottom for Daddy Tormund.

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 3654756.png (716x927, 740K)

Attached: 90653.png (517x518, 309K)

WHERES MAH LANNISTA PRISONES

MAKE THE DAMN PREQUELS BEFORE I PISS MESELF!!!

Now I see why the made Arya kill NK. If she didn't she would've been the most useless and most overpowered Stark

>Allah akbar tier language
ruined the whole moment desu, making it look like she only appeals to niggers with her speech.
Not to mention in a previous episode there was a scene where they said niggers know common language

Aren't you people ashamed you watch a trash show?

>still no Nuremberg captions edit

The unsullied know english, the dothraki are too busy literally fucking their horses to learn it

Attached: bfdghfghfg.png (1193x967, 1.18M)

Why do you think everyone is leaving? Drogon flew off into nowhere, the Dothraki and the uncircumcised fucked off, Arya has sailed into nothing, Jon has gone deep into the North. It's because they all realized that something in Westeros makes people retarded and want to preserve what little sanity they have left.

shame is a ladder

based and WHO A AM pilled

cheeky cunt

>drogon taking Dany to Volantis
Yeah i think she's coming back

Attached: 1558365376526.jpg (546x806, 89K)

Imagine kissing her, haha...

Valyrian is not a savage language you showfag pile of shit.

I wish she would take her glove off for me

Attached: glo.gif (245x160, 1.94M)

She's like a sex doll IRL wow

Literal blowjob face

you kinda forgot the lord of light fucked off

Attached: 152468721575.jpg (207x253, 17K)

I'm pretty sure she was speaking high Valyrian not Dothraki

We must have died alone

A long, long time ago

Attached: 1558314907122.jpg (860x480, 51K)

That was on purpose, to depict her as a foreign conqueror leading uncivilized hordes who has no place in Westeros.
Which, to be honest, is indeed what she was.

>crippled autist is king
>A few years from now he will say to Tyrion in a quiet moment "I just made all of that raven shit up lul"
>kingdoms destroy each other again
>Sansa is forced to marry the autist from the vale after a long war
>will get autist kids
>everything has come full circe

it's still foreign to westeros, gtfo with your shitty LARP

>yas queen turns out to be an incompetent paranoid psycho
>mongol rape horde is portrayed as a mongol rape horde
>cockless negro invaders are heartless drones
how can one pair of hacks be so based and redpilled

>valyrian
>nigger language
kill yourself

Attached: 1556986117285.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

In all seriousness, does anyone get the feeling they were trying to set up a sequel?
>Arya going west
>Brann potentially being an incel school shooter
>Drogon carrying Dany to, possibly, Asshai?

PLEASE KEEP GOING I DONT WANT TO GET OFF THE RIDE

Why would the Lord of Light bring her back ? She served her purpose, and he has no further use for her.

>making it look like she only appeals to niggers with her speech
Yes that was the intent of the director you fucking imbecile. She killed everyone except for the negroes.

>jaime and cersei's deaths show the entire roof collapse
>lol just kidding only a few bricks fell, the underground didn't collapse at all

Last I heard they were planning no fewer than five Game of Thrones spinoffs

God I don’t know why, but it’s like the evil adds five points to her attractiveness.

Thank God, the shit show continues.

Attached: sammy.gif (220x124, 228K)

What's the plan with the dickless island? Are they just going to slowly die there? How can you build a dickless world

the stark name will die with bran

>literally admits to Tyrion and everyone right fucking there that he planned this whole thing and saw everything
>NOBODY calls him out on not warning about Dany or Jon or anything else

how the literal fuck is this writing so abysmal? This is insane.

Attached: 123143539956.jpg (1325x1170, 104K)

>the mongols are off to get genocided by butterflies in narth

Attached: 1418.gif (306x192, 982K)

she cute

Attached: auntie4.webm (1070x1080, 2.85M)

>How can you build a dickless world
kek

Yeah that was the worst part. Did they go to the school of subverting expectations of Rian Johnson?

looks like she made a poo

Just saw the episode. It was ok.

>making it look like she only appeals to niggers with her speech
That's because she, indeed, only appeals to niggers. The only people who were loyal to her to the end were a bunch of mindless nigger drones who only followed her because she's their only purpose in life, and a literal Mongol horde who just follows the strongest leader they can find. Also maybe the Ironborn, which are universally recognized as worthless scum.

F

mass suicide

petition for more seasons. aegons revenge. it's better than petitioning for the series to be re done. hbo do like making money. and there's plenty to work off of.

let's meme magic season 9 into existence without D&D

I guess the future where they stab Dany before the battle and Cersei fucking kills them all is an even shittier one. Don't be a brainlet

To be fair she tried to kill all the brown people in episode 3

Can someone please link me the Alt Shift X post-episode stream

>IN THE END.. BRAN IS THE KING

Seriously??? The only possible explanation for him getting the throne is the fact that he's basically not human at this point, and has actual superpowers.

>well alteast he'll return the rebellious North in the fold
>nope actually, the North rejects eldest Stark as king
>I am Bran Stark... I mean Bran the Borken and the first resolution as the king is to let North do whatever the fuck they want and become independent lead by my sis... I mean Sansa Stark.

There is no lord south of the Twins that would seriously bend over and take this bullshit from the Starks. A cripple who's not right in the head takes the throne and loses 1 kingdom before he even accepted the crown. - Starks made all other kingdoms their bitch, and now have a figurehead commanding "the Six Kingdoms"
Why wouldnt everyone else demand independence, for example Dorne?

1. Bronn is master of everything now, after in the last scene he threatened to kill Tyrion and his brother? If there's any kind of uncertainty, Tyrion can't count on Bronn having his back. They fucked it with that previous scene with Bronn and brothers. All they had to do is have Bronn spare brothers "because we're bros, and Cersei is losing" and the ending would be fine. Why do writers fuck themselves like this for no reason'
BRAN ISNT HUMAN. HE IS MORE DEAD THAN THE UNDEAD

Attached: 1557781491857.jpg (266x282, 42K)

You know what's better? There's some poisonous butterflies on that island that will kill any outsider

Attached: 1558145499926.png (1063x1080, 1.03M)

most ironic post I've seen in weeks

>the Valyrian word for men is Valar

What did they mean by this

The show should've ended with

*gunshot, cut to black*

youtube.com/watch?v=sdD3hidVIbk

Going to the Isle of Naath is suicide for outsiders, they have plague-spreading butterflies there that only the natives are immune to
The Unsullied are all going to just die

Crazy Dan and stupid Jon was a necessary chain of events to allow Bran to become king. Get woke. Have sex. sweetie/spoiler]

Can we just agree that Dany related scenes this whole season were 10/10? I forgive everything else

Isaac Hempstead-Wright Reacts to Game of Thrones Finale: "I Genuinely Thought it Was a Joke"
"I Genuinely Thought it Was a Joke"

Ms Potato

Attached: potat.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

Nearly all the Dothraki apparently died during the big zombie battle but there were plenty of Dothraki to attack Kings Landing later on. When Daenerys died these Dothraki disappeared.

The Dothraki who attacked Kings Landing were ghosts and they were haunting Daenerys. I wonder who else was a ghost.

Let's fucking do it

Attached: dfgrt34twre.jpg (500x652, 51K)

Attached: 9.jpg (650x453, 49K)

What a terrible shame!

Attached: 1555275639405.png (435x535, 287K)

>ummm you're wrong but ummmm I can't explain why it's obvious
Sure fag

>show remains the same quality as it's been for the past 4 seasons
>normies only now start REEEEing because their favorite SJW symbol character isn't winning anymore
What's this phenomenon called?

Attached: 1230031529513.jpg (640x480, 250K)

yeah that's where it stops for me, speaking nigger language doesn't work when you want to liberate the entire world, which I assume it's nowhere near to speaking it.
Last two episodes were good compared to the rest of the season but kind of rushed and very densely packed.

The Tragedy of the Commons

Femcelgate

I think most people get upset when popular characters die.

>given opportunity to fuck dany constantly whilst your life career will basically be playing an rts on easy mode
>reject opportunity

jon should have necked himself

Attached: 1558361552396.png (965x482, 676K)

I wanted her to sit on the throne and smile while taking in her surroundings. Then she gets up and gestures to Drogon to burn it. Once it's a melted heap she gets on his back, says something pithy to Jon, like "the wheel is broken" before laughing and riding off into the sunset.

>drogon melting the throne for epic normie symbolism
>grey worm somehow appeased by Jon being sent to the Night's Watch, an organisation Grey Worm likely doesn't give a fucking shit about, knowing that Jon will live despite him killing the fucking queen, who Grey Worm is supposedly fiercely loyal to
>lmao democracy
>lmao becoming king was my plan all along
>lmao norf FC
>and everyone lived happily ever after.

D&D LITERALLY pulled this script out of their asshole, holy fuck this was THE worst episode of the entire show.

I feel bad that the cast(all of whom were amazing) were subjected acting that shit out

Attached: S1 Dany.jpg (1199x660, 287K)

>valyrian
>nigger tongue
shut up you white nigger

Her smile was restored if only for a single moment.

Most people don't start a petition when a character dies in the final episode of the tv show lmao. Stop seething, femcel

Seasons 7 and 8 were noticeably shittier than 5-6 (as in, it was more immediately apparent) because they were rushed as fuck so things started becoming completely illogical with teleporting armies and shit.

someone please post the sansa the rape vid with bran

Attached: 1383582288836.jpg (1024x513, 87K)

Jon marries Val. His son wants to claim what is his by right. The child king as ruthless as the young kraken from history due to being raised in the wild amongst the free folk. Drogon returns to Jon because he's a slave to Targ blood. Jon is chill with ghost so the dragon is given to his son.

And the boy king who bears the name Stannis Targaryen decides to strike as the North first. And secures his place on the throne hunting the unsullied on dragon back as a hobby during his down time.

She didn't even sit on the throne, she just ran to his arms.

Attached: phs.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

braided hair looking like scales and forming this shape
she truly went true dragonmode when she went nuts

Are you saying goodwill is a concrete, finite resource?

Lords electing a king is not democracy and it happened many times in history you fucking retard.

>Let's break the 4th wall and insult our audience for calling us out on our shit

Attached: muhqueen.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

How is Emilia holding up?

Until you look at her the wrong way as Drogon roasts a bunch of kids and she decides you're a traitor after her throne again

except the last 4 seasons weren't as rushed as season 8

sure 5 skipped over alot of dorne but certainly wasn't a car crash like season 8 was

even HBO wanted them to do 2 more seasons

>ANGERY

Attached: auntie6.webm (1280x1080, 2.82M)

Why didn't he stab Dany with Longclaw rather than that lame little dagger?

Attached: 1558310643239.png (321x386, 214K)

Drogon dropped her in the ocean.

>get stabbed in abdomen
>blood comes out mouth

Does that actually happen or is it a meme?

Rhubarb

It had to parallel his pecker

Also - BRONN IS THE MASTER OF COINS?
making Bronn the kingdom's master of coins is the most retarded idea I have heard, and theres been a lot of those in the show lately.

I'm a bit mad that she even touched it tbd, I wish she had died without ever laying hands on the iron throne.

Her hair was getting more braided by the hour at this point, a little more and she'd be entirely made out of braids.

Attached: 1558107910450.jpg (819x327, 40K)

Drogon is using her lifeless corpse as dragon onahole right this fucking moment

youtube.com/watch?v=cbGE3Wwmouk

we got a mention lads, still furious they got rid of bessie

You can stab the lung through the stomach can't you, going under the ribcage

I really don't get why they tied every female characters' hair back so tightly in the later seasons. Made them look like a bunch of people in a HR department

Based Jonposter
trash.jpg

time link ?

I was referring to Sam suggesting a vote for all the people and them having a hearty chuckle

Can't do action scenes with long hair. The only alternative is short hair and that's just shit

That blade wasn't in the abdomen anyhow, looked more like in the ribcage under her breast or maybe at the lower end in it... so it hit the lung?

Its like a Dr Strange thing where he knows the best way forward requires everything to happen the way it did. But yeah it's retarded that he just admits it.

>this face on NeinNeinNein

Dany was pretty based in her final moments desu lads.

Attached: 1557802395245.jpg (1073x347, 166K)

very start of the video

Or headbands!

What's wrong with that? That was a nice moment, why the hell would they consider democracy?

is she, dare i say it, /ourgal/?

Attached: mccain.png (1182x907, 1.31M)

NORF FC
O
R
F

F
C

lmao

Attached: 554hxiivp.jpg (1280x1920, 674K)

>the one good shot in the entire finale was stolen from fucking World of Warcraft

OH NO NO NO. After getting caught ripping off the Wrath cinematic last season too.

youtu.be/e8pZ_7syXT8?t=40

Here you go.

Attached: stab.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Jon is fucking gay

She can't do anything right!

Not only that, but how the fuck did everyone agree with Bran becoming king simply by virtue of being alive?

youtube.com/watch?v=WOUPvxix6lw

writers are based and redpilled

THEY ARE REFERENCING THE FIRE BOMBING OF DRESDEN

can i have sex with Jon?

S7 looks like a dude humping the back of her head
Someone should shop wojaks head on that

Why is Jon banished to the Night's Watch?

I mean, greyworm isn't there anymore.

There's only one girl that matters and she's best girl.

Attached: why khaleesi.png (255x255, 141K)

Yeah, it's amazing. If you look at IMDB, season 7 is on par with the older seasons. Why? Because Daenerys, Jon and Tyrion did cool stuff. But when suddenly things don't work out the way they want, they rush to vote with "1s". Zero self-awareness, zero critical sense.

That's a nice turtleneck.

It's just a flesh wound, right lads?

at least soundtrack came out on youtube

electing bran made really little sense tho

"I know a killer when I see one" said the killer to the killer standing next to her.

did someone say...

N O R F

NORF LADS REPORT IN

Attached: 1557442050669.jpg (584x794, 171K)

He drops her in the channels of Braavos. It's a known cure for gut stabs.

His voice is spot on.

It had a few 4th wall breaking moments. "We cheered when she killed slave lords because they are evil" from Tyrion to Jon.

Tyrion's inane speeches were getting a bit eye rolly. Are we supposed to find him clever?

YOU SHOULD DO A SHOW ABOUT ME SOMETIME

Attached: fortunate son.jpg (601x338, 157K)

>no agenda
>isn't going to backstab anyone
>won't interfere in the day to day shit like every king and queen since Robert has done
>no kids so they can pick who they want when he dies without the Cromwell problem

Makes sense to me

The honor system

theguardian.com/film/2019/may/20/game-of-thrones-star-emilia-clarke-hospitalized-brain-hemorrhage

lads... Emilia is not ok

Attached: 1557315212510.png (1022x508, 355K)

They've got their mannerisms right. D&Ds vaguely smug monotone is pretty infuriating

I bet she have a high PH pussy

Because he's black and therefore in this new world everyone has to appease them or else be called a racist.

I want to make babies with Arya.

Attached: mpv-shot0053.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

(you)

Attached: you.png (677x659, 424K)

Will never understand normies. Apparently only season 8 is bad and everything before it somehow was okay (including seasons 6-7).

Same shit that was at time of episode 7 of star wars release, it was legit worst movie I ever seen and they liked it for some reason

F

Would thank make her a sour puss?

Don't make those kinds of jokes, user

Attached: Capture.png (637x373, 215K)

imagine not being a danyfag

Attached: auntie7.webm (858x1080, 2.8M)

Attached: IMG_20190520_112049_20190520113603348.jpg (902x445, 70K)

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW!!1

Femcel YAS btfo
Dothrakinogs btfo
Ball-impaired spics btfo
Anisters btfo

NORF!

Attached: 380.png (1352x1116, 252K)

because you watched the show
to them he's a cripple popped up from nowhere that speaks like a turbo autist, conveniently declaring the norf indipendent a second after he was choosen

Attached: 214.png (831x941, 825K)

Why didn't the Dorthraki just name one of their own king?

Resurrection soon

Attached: 1466513274191.jpg (541x633, 40K)

Not him, but it was so obviously shoehorned in to have some comical relief and pandering to modern viewers.

soft lips

It's almost like they're sick of war and just want some fucking peace for a while to rebuild

*unzips dicc*

Attached: cd (1).jpg (542x542, 67K)

Attached: j.jpg (670x767, 71K)

Fucking Christ why can't I get a gf like this?

Make a webm of the part during this where it looks like she's having an orgasm with the rush of power

>Dany gets ressurected
>She's the soulsborne GURM is working on firekeeper

Attached: 1555880359112.gif (367x265, 558K)

Please reply

Would have been a better scene desu, she never touched it in the vision. Would be nice if she didn't here as well cuz she got killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZuzudfcsek&

CUTE

Wheres the meme with Dany being fucked by Drogo while flying beside Jon's dragon?

>no ending with Stannis the Mannis and ChadJon as his hand

>Bloodriders
They're bound by some weirdass oath to sudoku if they fail to protect their leader so.... yea

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1556531919045.jpg (1200x675, 71K)

Repost because dead thread

My perfect ending would be to see Jon on the throne after killing Dany, Ruling like his father would, with honor. However like Alliser Thorne said, he will be fighting the peoples battles forever. I doubt he could peacefully unify the Six Kingdoms, and like Ned his honor would probably get himself killed.

I don't really think GRRM will end the books like the show ended, with everybody going there seperate ways then cut to black. He's going to go into more depth, we may never see Aryas westwesteros adventure, but it'd be nice to see Jon exploring the Land of Always Winter.

which are exactly the times when you will be most picky about choosing a leader?

Post retarded /got/ moments
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8sTIVuKUhc

Independent NORF cos I ate LANNISTER SOUVERN SCUM

Attached: 1557446008813.png (1134x882, 1.14M)

About as foreign as Latin is to Europe, which Valyrian is based on. I can already tell you're a larpagan

>Generations of Ironborn sailors, Lannisport sailors, Oldtown sailors, adventure-crazy fools, eccentric Lords and probably fucking Targs FLYING THEIR DRAGONS never managed to map anything 'West of Westeros'
???

If Jons a targ why doesnt he have blonde hair

the whole point is she touched it and that's why she had to die

it's like the ring in lotr, only bran can handle it because he is frodo

Noh.
Take your shitty e-celeb bullshit back to lebbit.

Attached: noh.jpg (776x883, 34K)

>I'll avenge Oberyn by killing his family!

>oh uh..... hi robin.... MY how youve grown..... what do you say we unite our houses hmm???
>no way fag. You had your chance Sansa. Plus you killed uncle baelish. Fuck you, give me the finest whore from Winterfell and I'll impregnate the bitch.

Attached: IMG_5185.png (1127x868, 2.72M)

did D&D turn Edmure into an awkward gut all because of this scene where he couldn't hit this arrow shot? do you know how fucking hard it is to hit this shit?

Attached: 1558373621041.png (1131x633, 1.03M)

How many of these Vanity Fair/Esquire shoots did she do?

Lads, I thinks Stannis is dead for real...

Attached: AAAAA.png (528x643, 454K)

Depressed power bottom.

yew r mah kween

GET HYPED YOU DUMB FAGGOT

Attached: stannis_the_mannis.jpg (667x682, 57K)

>People thinking Dany won't go mad in the books
Jorah and Barristan have both said/thought about seeing her father in her multiple times, and as time passes on. They're already foreshadowing it.

Attached: Arstan.jpg (489x651, 41K)

>kid grew up and got lean and /fit/ in his teenage years
IMAJUN MAH SHAWK

Attached: 1460816371455.jpg (304x304, 21K)

The seed isnt that strong.

Attached: Be a Dragon.gif (600x338, 1.88M)

Reminder jannies will ban /got/ soon because "lack of content gradually lowers the quality of the posts"
but then leave generals like intact

You keep using words you don't understand, like a true norfener.

Attached: auntie8.webm (1020x1080, 1.72M)

>tfw no emilia boss

>he hasn't read the leaks for the upcoming prequel series The Long Night

Attached: IMG_4741.jpg (617x662, 27K)

we do as we always have done

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Show went full retard, North makes a secession, nobody gives a shit and will contnue to pay taxes to the crown for no reason even tho Kingslanding is in ruins and absolutely useless and unnecessary at this point, from richest harbor to literal nothing. But hey lets give them money to rebuild it lmao!

Attached: 1503090610074.jpg (508x524, 41K)

Blackfish managed it

nah very much on the contrary, but the show was weak on this topic. wouldn't have had a problem had they provided more context

youtu.be/9NSzl8DtdM4

Pure K I N O

>be me
>be stronk
>just roam the land
>burn sheep and eat them
>burn cows and eat them
>burn kids and leave their bodies laying around
>lol be so random
>ow I got a telepathic notification
>the titties that ride are kill
>omg the titties are stabbed
>the sword is in
>the stabber is standing around
>imma burn the stabb- no
>imma melt some metal
>YEAH

Who else thought that they are going to end it with democracy after Sam proposed it at the meeting? Even though I've seen the spoilers, for a split second I was sure that D&D were retarded enough to go there.

bit disappointed the whole series pretty much only took place in winterfeel and KL

What a fucking let down of a finale.
Just draw inspiration from the fanfics next time, I'm sure they'd do better.

aah dont wahnt eht

jorah died for nothing

>implying bronn isnt gonna steal all the money like littlefinger.

Yeah lets have yet another fucking war over pointless shit isntead of agreed to King Bran and just chilling and getting back to normal instead

>her bloodline is famous for going crazy
when it finally happens everyone, retards and normies alike, are surprised and believe its terrible.
The literal foreshadowed event is a surprise to you? really? how do you cope with such a terrible mind?

So in the end we get shitty Six Kingdoms led by an autistic cripple, an imp and a cutthroat thief
The only reason they're in power is because everyone is dead or afraid of dying and can't fight anymore.

Oh and they didnt do anything themselves.
Who defeated Night King? Who defeated Cersei?. Who defeated Daenerys? Who united... anyone?
It's just so annoying to watch them banter at the Small Council at the end.

Attached: 2cc632ec-5b07-434c-b7a6-3373f108a039.jpg (630x548, 47K)

Edmure's not a warrior, he's almost like Renly in a regard, he wasn't really raised like Ned or Robert, he enjoyed his silks and luxuries, women and drink. He'd be more suited for a political role if he wasn't so naive

Attached: Custom Image 20052019133209.jpg (510x510, 46K)

>he missed the scene where Stannis bitchslapped Bran and reforged the throne

Attached: 1557565008425.jpg (295x293, 8K)

Better luck next time Danyfag
Owait

Attached: 23566236.png (500x411, 312K)

Meanwhile I grew up to be a flabby skinnyfat lanklet loser.

;_;
My mom unironically fed me onions milk instead of breastmilk, so that might explain it.

So the biggest plothole is the fact that tyrion says nothing about Jon's heritage

Why

>Jon: stab me
>Children of the Forest: Ah dun wanit

jesus christ... they killed danny like some sort of side character... and nobody even cared that much about her death..

and drogon? what the fuck breh? y u no BBQ jon?
why melt the throne? dragon doesn't know what a throne is, it is just a piece of ground to him, so why melt it?

and fucking brann... can't believe the memes were right...

i rate the last episode as MEH/10

It had to be mentioned or people would have reeeee'd about it not being mentioned. they handled it well I thought

This is how it ends in the books:

>Jon kills d*ny
>refuses the throne and blabbers something along the lines "es nu mi rat" no one really understands
>still goes North, but hes accompanied by Davos
>they ride past Winterfell
>both enter the nearby forest on foot for some reason
>theres a random pile of twigs that vaguely resembles a hut
>wait, theres a shield with a flaming stag laying besides it
>a man clad in black armor with an overgrown beard lumbers outside
>no
>it cant
>it can
>its him
>its the rightful king Stannis I Baratheon >Jon and Davos get on their knees while Davos says "less Houses to trouble yourself now with"
>"fewer, Davos"
>"but it's mine by right"
>Stannis is the winds of winter

>written by George R.R. Martin

Attached: 1558044751396.jpg (322x296, 19K)

How long will it take to even rebuild King's Landing?
THERE'S NOTHING THERE ANYMORE
With what construction workers? With what army?
EVERYONE DIED IN POINTLESS WARS. THEY CHANGED KINGS LIKE 5 TIMES IN 8 YEARS! THAT'S RIDICULOUS

Attached: 1463600888047.jpg (320x320, 16K)

>"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." - Daenerys Targaryen

>Dark Souls: Valyria edition
sounds fun

Because it didn't matter

Attached: 1530099208235.jpg (900x503, 15K)

I miss him, bros

Attached: 1557795347985.gif (598x335, 197K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1557269133540.jpg (740x630, 95K)

>the tree he sat next was a weirwood tree that sent him back in time before Brienne had the chance to chop
Holy shit

Why do people refer to him as Stannis? He's been Stanley ever since he absorbed Renly's life force.

"I Know Kung Fu"

Attached: 7986968.jpg (677x663, 126K)

OH FUCK NIGGA

Does Brienne consider her (very brief) relationship with Jaime as entrapment?

That's kinda fucked and sad.

Clegane said no and left

Targ blood isnt too popular with all the recent mass murder.

>It's simple, Jon, everything I say is right because I have the moral authority of having been a victim myself
>If anyone disagrees with me I just call them a traitor/fascist sympathizer and have my dragon burn them alive
>And if the people in power refuse to obey my demands than those who follow and support those people are just as guilty and deserve to burn as well
>Simple, right?

Big if true

SNSA IS SMART DABID

Dragon riders are like wargs with their respective creatures they're bonded to. That was Dany sparing Jon but also taking away the throne from him and fucking off to North of the wall for Jon's son named Stannis Targaryen to to bond with her and take revenge against westeros.

Then what, you go back to having Tagaryens rule cause they deserve it?

Drogon was retarded from eating too many Meereenese farmers

Attached: 1558374252585.webm (1920x1080, 2.15M)

So Drogon was Khal Drogo reincarnated and he took Dany away and burned the iron throne because he realised the folly in a dothraki (which he considered Dany to be) crossing the seas? He took her away to bury her where she belongs and never to look upon Westeros again, right?

What a load of shit. Can't beleive I 2as actually hyped for the last episode. Fuck D&D.

How did we go from this:

youtube.com/watch?v=yP1HwPJzbjo&t=2m

To "I know a killer when I see one"

Attached: 1557366032607.jpg (768x768, 62K)

>Got a job
>Shaped the fuck up
>Lost my virginity
>Shaped the fuck up more
>Met a lovely girl, entered into a relationship, unfortunately my autism ended it (This chapter is not yet closed)
>Became one of the best looking chads in the world
>Taking turns fucking all sorts of girls on a weekly basis, everything from a 29 years old russian milf to a big titty 18 year old schoolgirl
TLDR became a chad

>y u no BBQ jon
God damn some people don't have dogs at all.

>it's either all out war or all out bending over with no options in between

davos is a lord of a meaningful house? i thought he was just the lord of a no-name upstart house

why were there so many starks at the meeting? why would arya be there?

>Lord Glover is still Lord Glovering about with no retribution
moralfags eternally blown the fuck out

Wars started for less, if they all decided that they want to be seperated Kingdoms and have nothing to do with Iron throne or Kingslanding who is going to stop them? What army?

Attached: 1503042341749.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>yfw the Dorthaki simply settle in KL

Attached: 1544221782092.jpg (702x891, 63K)

It's not a matter of every kingdom clamoring to become independent if they get the chance. Only the north and dorne are of a different ethnicity and/or religion

>why melt the throne?

In practice - it would look laughable to have Bran sitting on it, so they had to have it destroyed, and what other way?

normies will think it's epik symbolism, even though it's just kinda cheesy

Why would they do that though?

A lot of this.

>went north for a while
>got magic powers then went back south

wow, what a story!

Attached: branflakes.jpg (527x296, 35K)

so now that the series is over, what was the point of stannis' arc?

Varys sent letters remember? They meant nothing in the end, but he sent them...

Filler, same as the Night Kings arc

He wanted him to be king up until...?

Why didnt sansa say anything? Arya? Varys didnt send anything out to other lords?

>There is no lord south of the Twins that would seriously bend over and take this bullshit from the Starks.

You could argue that Robin and Radmure serve him because he is family. Everyone else.. nope.

Yara literally demanded independence for the Iron Islands in season 6.

Cast her HAIL QOURTHON!

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy1pvG-W7D0

BEGONE, HARLOT

EMILIA IS THE TRUE KELLY C

Attached: anotherplothole.jpg (1280x1707, 195K)

Tell me, if your precious D*ny commanded you to kill your own family and stand by while thousands of men, women, and children burned alive, would you have done it? Would you have kept your oaththen?

Attached: 20190520_184213.jpg (1905x1080, 246K)

>shoehorned in
Not really, that's exactly the kind of shit that fat faggot would bring up

Anyone got a link to the Season 8 Soundtrack???

When Dany died her soul and mind was transfered into Drogon thus becoming a real dragon.

Stupid unless the blade crossed through the lungs/ esophagus on its way to the heart...which would be the only possible way for a single stab wound to kill that quickly while producing blood from the mouth and nose...

>why were there so many starks at the meeting? why would arya be there?
Because they're the main character and YAAAASSSS!!!

Attached: fdasdas.gif (300x169, 263K)

Symbolism doesn't have to be deep or epik or good.

distracted the lannisters, but he became irrelevant once Robb died.

wew

Attached: auntie9.webm (1050x1080, 2.47M)

I thought they would pay it off by trading the fact that jon is king with the murder of dany to get everyone to agree to send him

But no, nothing, just trash here

Because Westeros is in ruins and they dont need additional taxes? Wjats the point of being ruled by one king when they can rule themslevs separately, like Sansa did with the north?

what the actual

lmfao

I'd kill her, yeah.

Do you think the lads occasionally tease Jon by calling him Queenslayer?

Apparently they were afraid to put any big potential sequel zingers at the end, keep hearing that a final showing of Drogon was cut

Uniting the north to fight the others. Battle of the bastards is show fanfic to build up Jons emo character.

> Sit down uncle

YES KWEEN SLAY EPIC CLAPBACK AT THAT PATRIARCHY

Attached: 1545585159251.png (753x960, 29K)

Forgot pic

Attached: 2019-05-20 13_47_49-Game.of.Thrones.S08E06.WEBRip.x264-ION10.mp4.png (1371x671, 1.29M)

>>Because Westeros is in ruins

And they're going to rebuild it all in little bits themselves?

don't forget that one time he cause a whole fairy species to go extinct by doing that rogue warg

You remember when Varamyr Sixskins died and his consciousness stayed in the animal he was controlling? Dany's consciousness went into Drogon when she died but she still couldn't bring herself to kill Jon, she melted the throne so no one else could have it though

Jaime warged Jon. Jon died in the cave.

Shoehorned symbolism that doesnt make in universe sense is never good

The more I think about the ending the more I've come to appreciate it. Dany died a tragic death that was fitting of her character just like every other person that died. Had she lived, it would've continued the cycle of power that jon and the rest of the starks had experienced first hand. Had she ended up on the throne, the threat of war would loom over westeros and the seeds of which were already starting to flourish with her hatred of sansa and her speech about liberating the seven kingdoms.

shit, kinda forgot about the iron islands. But my point still basically stands. The Westerlands, Riverlands, Vale, Reach and Stormlands are just Andals who worship the Seven - no regional nationalism

recycle

Arya survived worse..

Nobody wants a targ around.

Drogon is intelligent, deal with it, fag.

Despite this shitshow of an ending overall I am gonna miss the setting of the world.

Because, obviously, having Jon be king doesn't subvert enough expectations. Fuckin EVERYONE but grey worm and maybe the Dothraki, who no longer have an ounce of political power, loves Jon and sees him as a hero. If they had been consistent with that secret getting out they'd have to have made Jon king, or kill him.

I think she really loved him, probably hurt when he left but she really respected and admired him as a knight. I think she's a little happy he's finally at peace, and doesn't have to fight against his reputation anymore.

they've got a master of coin that doesnt know how a loan works, they will be fine

>onions milk
I couldn't help but laugh there, but all memes aside: did you mother not learn that breast milk is the most nutritious to babies? Not only is breast feeding beneficial to both the mother and child with the nutrition, it is actually a bonding experience between the mother and child, There are studies out there that back the benefits of a mother breastfeeding her child in a bonding sort of way. The children grow up loving their mother way more than if they just sipped off a bottle their entire infanthood.

no and why would he have needed to bed her? it is sad though

Why is there some giant patch of the Reach uninhabited? There was basically Jaime's one attack on Highgarden, but then for literally the rest of the war there was no fighting in the Reach. They should have said the Riverlands, that was the place that got completely wrecked by years of war.

Attached: 1558328385049.jpg (1871x976, 249K)

Astonishing lips, full of sexual appeal. Indeed a real life sex doll. Thicc girls like her usually have tight vaginas.

isn't the 6 kingdoms still massively in debt to the iron bank? like they have absolutely no man power left to fight a war or resist the buying power of the iron bank. the kingdom of westeros, even if bran can see the future, won't last more than a year. assuming the iron bank doesn't call in its debts in that time, theres still dorne to worry about, and all the unsullied and dothraki with no purpose still on westeros.

if anything westeros is in the most precarious position we ever see it in during the run of the show. it wasnt an ending, it was just where it stopped.

>Ends up with a King on the throne and a 4/5 male council with the only female leadership being the two shittiest parts of Westeros
Y-yass?

>Drogon dropped her in the ocean.
Just like bin Laden.

Master of coin's just is to keep the iron bank from invading. He'll be fine

The plot was shit for a long time, but dany going full retard during the bells for no reason was the straw that broke the dragon's double lizard knot

Yes. Dragon will strip her and apply first aid in more privacy. He is doing it in the wrong order for this audience.

You have a point there - I guess a stab to a lung wouldn't explain how she died so quickly.

Thats a bit grandiose. Jamie did jack shit during the battle at winterfell and that was hardly an escape. He just rode out the front gate not intending to save anyone except cersei.

The Vale and the Riverlands both tried to break away from the Seven Kingdoms and join the Robb/Jon's kingdom.

>I really don't get why they tied every female characters' hair back so tightly in the later seasons.
>I really don't get why they made everyone wear black on last seasons

GREEN SCREEN HACKS
FUCK CGI AND FUCK PROGRAMMERS

>intelligent enough to understand symbolism
>not intelligent enough to understand a chair didnt kill dany

who else?

>Yes. Dragon will strip her and apply first aid in more privacy. He is doing it in the wrong order for this audience.

Attached: Dragonheart_ver1.jpg (350x514, 45K)

>>got magic powers then went back south
>never use the powers again

Sit down seething danyfag :^)'

Attached: 1558349320496.png (1982x1324, 3.09M)

If my "family" were La Goblina that cucked me out of my arc and Sansa the Snitcher, yes. Gladly

Attached: 1558374570903.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

"Davos...I dreamed....of hell."

Attached: Davos....my onion....png (646x528, 21K)

Cersei was in debt to the Iron Bank
If your enemy takes out a loan you don't really have to pay it back after you kill them, the thing that's fucked here is the Iron Bank

>Jon stabs Dany with Longclaw, and forges Lightbringer.

Could have been kino.

She rode west to sit on the chair, she went crazy in the pursuit and died because she was too crazy too live. Trying to sit on the chair led to her death.

They didn't even give her traditional Northern crown, but some elvish shit instead

Also
>implying i'm for any of the got kweens

From what I've gathered D&D played some massive jewry on GRRM and HBO and will always get to have a hand in anything film related when it comes to GoT.

>be Bronn
>king Bran sends me to the rape dugeon again
>he makes me rape all those girls
>even though it is a dungeon, they are dressed in beutiful silks and there are candles and shit
>he says that it is to make the moment special
>when I rape them they just stare at me with dead eyes

I'd have waited until she actually gave the order. He could've gotten a couple good fucks in in the mean time.

Have sex, Uncle.

Attached: 2019-05-20 13_58_03-Game.of.Thrones.S08E06.WEBRip.x264-ION10.mp4.png (142x147, 33K)

>still cant figure out that the chair doesnt move
Sure thing retard

yeah im sure thats how they operate. its not like Robert's successor inherited the debt. its not like if you loan money to a business and the business changes ownership the new owners dont have to pay the same bills

if the iron bank calls in its debts and pays an army of mercs to collect, what is westeros gonna do about it?

>the chair doesnt move
Prove it, faggot.

Why even shitpost this hard, user.

Found the uncle, I'm shutting it down now

Or flight attendants. Twat style.

in reality stewards were in charge of taxes and shit.

also, did the bank eventually just stop caring about their debt?

Why did the let greyworm, a fucking war criminal, have a somewhat happy ending?

Would you fuck her right there user?