Just saw this. What are some other films which BTFO atheists?

Just saw this. What are some other films which BTFO atheists?

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Detective Pikachu.

>Josh Wheaton, an evangelical college student, enrolls in a philosophy class taught by Professor Jeffrey Radisson, an atheist, who demands his students sign a declaration that "God is dead" to pass. Josh is the only student who refuses to sign. Radisson requires Josh to debate the topic with him but agrees to let the class members decide the winner. Josh's girlfriend Kara demands Josh either sign the statement "God is dead" or drop Radisson's class, because standing up to Radisson will jeopardize their academic future. Kara breaks up with Josh for insisting on confessing his belief in God.

>Radisson gives Josh twenty minutes at the end of the first three lecture sessions to argue that God exists. In the first session, Josh presents his evidence that God created the universe. In the second session, Josh argues that macroevolution is not as solid a theory as it is usually presented. In the first two sessions, Radisson has counter-arguments for some of Josh's points. Ultimately, it comes down to the third and final debate between Radisson and Josh, who again both make compelling points. Josh then halts his line of debate to pose a question to Radisson: "Why do you hate God?" After Josh repeats the question twice more, Radisson explodes in rage, confirming he hates God for his mother's death that left him alone despite his prayers. Josh then casually asks Radisson how he can hate someone that does not exist. In the end, Martin, a student from China whose father had forbidden him from even talking about God to avoid jeopardizing Martin's brother's chance at overseas study, stands up and says, "God's not dead." Almost the entire class follows Martin's lead, and Radisson leaves the room in defeat.

Attached: 1498196139994.png (640x640, 11K)

There is nothing wrong with this. All 'atheists' secretly believe, but they have failed their test and now cope by hating God.

You christcucks are cringe.

But I can prove that god does not exist.

If you enjoyed that, then you should watch the sequels.

The burden of proof is on the religious. When you share an experience with another person, it's up to you to prove that experience, not for your listener to disprove that it didn't happen. How is this not common sense?

*tips*

It's not.

Miley Cyrus gave me a blowjob yesterday night. Fucking prove it didn't happen, asshole.

>All 'atheists' secretly believe, but they have failed their test and now cope by hating God.

Attached: 1551269912911.png (1000x432, 165K)

if you didnt believe in god during childhood i cant imagine what it would be like to start as an adult

Why do Christians keep retconning their lore?
>FUCK FAGGOTS AND DYKES!
>Just kidding guys! Bible actually LOVES homos :)

>FUCK SCIENCE! THE BIBLE IS THE TRUTH!
>Just kidding guys! Here a long and pointlessly complicated reason why the Bible supports science

That's not how common sense works.
If something happened to you and you have no way of proving it other than your words then it's your word against mine and an endless shitfest debate.
If we were to take legal action of this in a court of law, the burden of proof is on the claimant, meaning you dumbass and I would take all your money and the only blowjob you'd be getting is the side of the local prison toilets on your lips as Tyrone smacks your asscheeks and yells praise the Lord. Let's see your retarded imaginary man in the sky help you out of that situation then, fucking moron.

Attached: 2019-05-12 03_38_15-_tv_ - Post your most kino scene - Television & Film - 4chan.png (1920x1004, 1.68M)

Christfags are cognitive dissonance personified

A liberal Muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist
"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!"

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

"How old is this rock?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied "4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian"

"Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now"

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears.

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named "Small Government" flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi

Why is Yea Forums such a religious board? Seems weird for the people who are known as some of the biggest actual pedophiles on the site.

no joke, this is exactly how my first year of college went

Why do Americans champion such shit Christian films when there are plenty out there that are fantastic?

>Just saw this. What are some other films which BTFO atheists?
Open your eyes and see this little film I call "reality" and "the world". But I guess our eyes to see this were just whipped together like a tornado going through a junkyard and making a jet randomly. No design!!!
ATHEISTS BTFO

Attached: DEAN.jpg (253x372, 12K)

>American """""""Christianity"""""""

You flipping burgers now?

>God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.
kek

i'm not sure about the homosexual part. as far as the science debate is concerned most people deny reason, not just christians.

>Kara breaks up with Josh for insisting on confessing his belief in God.

Women.

>ask christfag if he actually believes in the virgin birth
>deep down inside he knows its bullshit
>hesitantly says "yes"

Attached: 1548940560649.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

How was it?

Protestants*

I don't think this is the case with all atheists, but there is definitely a massive portion of them that are coping hard. They claim to no longer care about God, but God is all they talk about, you'll constantly hear them say shit like

>If God exists, I hate him

They defy logic. Obviously if God exists, you should immediately accept that he is incomprehensibly beyond your ability to understand since he created all that exists, and all that ever was, will be, or even the conception of conceptions themselves.

Attached: Lucas.png (2216x1637, 3.88M)

Constantly asking Christians very basic questions about what they believe in breaks them down in literally minutes. You don't even have to go far. You can just ask shit like "uh did you believe moses split the ocean in half" and "did jonah really survive in a whale for three days"

Most can't even separate parables from testaments of truth.

>tfw my parents are unironical christians and think the movie is good

Attached: 1516899214769.jpg (1032x774, 52K)

You only get that shit from new age churches that don't actually follow the bible.

>Dude just gonna edit the original Jewish version of Christianity to fit my purposes and LARP as if its a holy word

t Catholic Church

Why Miley? This isn't 2014 anymore

Why do atheists keep retconning their objective logic and reason?
>God doesn't exist because you don't have proof
>Aliums exist, because space is a big place and I want them to be real

>he
How can something that has no biology be a he you dumbshit?

I have yet to hear a convincing argument in favor of the God of tradition.

This only works on normies. It's as easy for you to pick on normie-christians as it is for me to pick on normie-atheists. I can shut down most atheists by pointing out that they are just secretly angry with their parents, which is usually the case

Ask a dedicated Christian what he believes, and he'll go into detail with you, and probably bore you with the theological details about it. If you asked me about the Virgin Birth of Mary for example, I'd talk about Isaiah 7:14, Isaiah 9:6, and various other verses from the Old Testament in response.

without deifying the patriarchy you get feminism and modern women

>Jewish version of Christianity
No such religion ever existed. The apostles almost immediately decided that converts to Christianity from pagan religions don’t need to be circumcised for one.

Ad hominem isn't shutting people down.

>no such religion ever existed
Wrong before whitey had christianity people followed the words of the apostles not some italian pedophile cult.

Burden of proof is really on both sides if they are claiming to know for sure. How is that not common sense?