CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Attached: Untitled.png (637x312, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKqcAXBAZWE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What’s going on here?

so happy feminists and sjws are in meltdown mode.

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL

Attached: 43243522.jpg (873x838, 86K)

Was there this amount of “HAHA YOU JUST HATE IT BECAUSE IT WASN’T THE ENDING YOU WANTED” rationalisations from fanboys during other infamously bad finales like Lost and Dexter?

Attached: 3F3EB2CF-CF00-4ED1-AC28-E5AA4A0A1A08.jpg (512x384, 35K)

better than /ic/

women and minorities can't be evil or unstable you bigot

I wish I was less mentally handicapped so I could draw like that

>mfw this whole season

Attached: ma qween.png (284x294, 71K)

That's overly dramatic.

I can't take the negativity from casuals over the last few episodes seriously because, if it were really about the drop in quality of the writing, they should've been melting down like this circa halfway through season 5. The only reason they're pissed is that muh queen dany did what she said she was going to do for the better part of the last decade and burn down the city.

It's like the seething starwarsfags slurping up Force Awakens and then shitting on Last Jedi even though both films were equally contemptuous, but they despised the latter not because any change in quality but rather because it did things they didn't like.

>tfw a downie draws better than you

Hated the season as a whole, and finale wasn't perfect either. But honestly I thought it was good, best episode they've done in a while.

I get the people aren't happy with S8, but take that out on the other shit episodes. Instead of being plebs and giving 1,2 and 3 such high rating despite them being awful because you were holding out hope on some amazing bait and switch ending, actually rate individual episodes on their quality.

the first half of the episode was pretty, pretty good
it should've ended with jon killing dany and crying over her corpse

the second half was complete shit

>My mentally handicapped brother loves drawing
Why repeat yourself?

If Dany didn't die people wouldn't be all butthurt. Bravo D&D

i wish i was retarded enough to be a fan of GoT

amazing

>"DEE HEE HEE MAYBE IF I USE DE REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE DEE DEE DUU DUU DUU"

yeah no one cares loser

Wait, this means we liked the finale right?

Checked and kekd

no we hate it you fucking contrarian faggot

Attached: 1556442931941.png (645x729, 216K)

GoT had universally high praise and reviews even in the shitty episodes, but this season the reviews bombed hard. This episode has the worst reviews of any episode thus far.

>we
i wish i had a fucking dragon for the likes of you

too bad the rest of the season softened the blow, at this point normies were already disillusioned

>rating it 1
very edgy op. people loved this episode btw, it'll end up being the best rated of season and possibly one of the best rated of the show just because it was the finale.

I didn't watch those shows but that was the attitude for mass effect 3

>rating 1 star a soap opera
>That sure will teach those rich jews

>1 star

>Being this buttblasted about a fantasy tv show

Is the show over for good now?

>show has been on a steep decline for at least 4 seasons
>roasties and normalfags suddenly hate it simply because yas queen had a heel turn (which was ironically the only interesting event this season)

they're doing prequels, sadly

>there is legitimate criticism about Arya killing the Night King and why it didn't make sense
Whoa, Girl Power!!! Y'all just crying manbabies and you have to deal with it.
>Dany becoming villain sort of
No No No you're ruining everything. She's supposed to be Queen

Ask us again in 10 years.

Episode 3 was bullshit, but 5 and 6 were a return to form with surprisingly a satisfying conclusion and on top of that it btfo'd all of the worst parts of the internet
>"NOOOO MY BEAUTIFUL WARRIOR QUEEN, IT WAS HER TURN"
Danyfags btfo
>"NOOOO IT WASN'T A PERFECT FAIRY TALE ENDING WHERE JON AND DAENERYS RULE PEACEFULLY"
Normiefags btfo
>"NOOOO NOT ENOUGH QUIPS AND MEMES"
Twitterfags btfo
>"NOOOO NOT ENOUGH SHIPPING AND GAY"
Tumblrfags btfo
>"NOOOO IT WAS STILL A MONARCHY AND NOT A LIBERAL DEMOCRACY, THEY EVEN LAUGHED AT US."
Modernfags btfo
>"NOOOO ALL OF MY BEAUTIFUL STRONG WOMEN AND MINORITIES."
SJWfagsbtfo
>"NOOOO THEY STILL HAD WOMEN IN POSITIONS OF POWER AND DIDN'T DAB ON THEIR CORPSES"
Alt-RIghtfags btfo
>"NOOO EVERYONE WAS SUPPOSE TO DIE FOR GRITTY REALISM"
Nihilismfags btfo
>"NOOO MY RANDOM IMPLAUSIBLE FAN THEORY LIKE BRAN BEING THE NK DIDN'T COME TRUE"
Theoryfags btfo

Attached: AHEM.jpg (772x598, 77K)

Literally /who/ were the people voting at the end for king? It just seemed like all the characters who lived till the end, but half of them had no right being there or voting.

>Papa roach
Hi boomer

Is there any way to stop all these fake reviews?

Buttmad Danyfags are losing their minds. Love how they didn't care about GRRM's vision when everything else was ruined, even though Dany's pretty much confirmed to go Mad Targ in the books as well. Strangely enough, this has been the best season since Season 3. They're seething right now because they didn't get the happy ending they wanted.

>normiefags btfo

only that the finale actually was shit tier and didn't make no sense. Have sex and a nice day.

After people rewatch the series it will be appreciated. Fuck stupid whores.

>didn't make no sense
kind of like your grammar

The irony is that the ending is basically exactly what I wanted. I just wanted it two seasons later, with a bit more buildup and better writing in between.

this
and how did a dornishman get to kings landing SO FAST after the end of the war?

There was literally nothing good about episode 6 except for like two good shots

Yep, that's a butthurt

Attached: got finale imdb breakdown.jpg (783x780, 74K)

Attached: 353897494.jpg (949x912, 60K)

>Those shills giving it a 10
AHAHAHAHAH

first half is a 10
second half is a 1

i guess some people left early and some people started watching late

>Cersei and Jaime got the dramatic ending together I wanted
Based incestfags, Jaime even got redeemed by Brianne, what a satisfying ending for them, who even gives a fuck about the rest.

that 10s will catch on, mark my words

even if you remove the 10s and the 1s the score is still like a 5.5

Not really. Everyone hated Lost's finale at first only for most people to come around on it years later because they realized all the stupid lame mysteries were pointless compared to the characters journeys.

This will be the opposite. So many faggots are in denial right now about how fucking disastrous this ending was. Right now the reaction seems mixed, in time it will only get worse as the disappointment really sinks in.

now that's what i call butthurt. the episode and finale had some problems but i'd say it was far from a 1.

He got Kit's hairline down to a T

You Master of Grammar now, too?

Serious question, given set-up from the preceding 5 episodes, what would you have done in the finale to make it good?

I feel like they completely corned themselves with the set-up from the previous episodes and this was the best it was going to get. And the rightful blame for that lies in the past episodes.

Most of the people defending it are just trolling, it's very obviously incoherent garbage

It's ironic since the only people defending this garbage are contrarians on Yea Forums and r/gameofthrones

>t. speedwatcher
didn't you notice how Tyrion's beard had crown nearly a full inch? The average man's beard grows about half an inch a month, although Tyrion has a fuller-than-average beard so let's assume a little quicker, we're looking at 4-6 weeks here since Jon killed Daenerys

Regardless it's fun to play devil's advocate and sharpen your debate

>IT WASN'T A PERFECT FAIRY TALE ENDING
it was

Why did it take drogon the dragon all that effort to burn down the throne if she was able to burn down towers and ballistas and gates and shit in kings landing the previous episode with ease?

True, they cornered themselves, but that doesn't mean the rating is inappropriate. The rating is supposed to reflect the enjoyment of the episode, not the enjoyment given the best it could have been. If I go try to give an opera performance and hit enough of the notes for the piece to be recognizable, nobody's going to rate me 9/10 because I did superbly given the fact I don't know how to sing.

Attached: 1535155793545.jpg (693x505, 157K)

Attached: 1355178459843.png (292x368, 75K)

it was old-school fairy tale ending, where the bad guy dies after doing terrible things. Not new-school fairy tale ending, where the bad guy disavows their old ways before ever doing anything unforgivably bad.

the throne was made of valerian steel with nanotubes and superconducting alloys, very resistant to high temperatures and with self cooling properties

nah, who knows, logic and consistency don't apply to this show anyway

Attached: 1558369893091.png (609x619, 688K)

I really hope dabid and dan get stabbed on the street by niggers high on bath salts believing themselves to be dothraki sacking a castle.

Attached: 1553108408875.jpg (1333x1000, 798K)

>because they realized all the stupid lame mysteries were pointless compared to the characters journeys.
so basically they became cucks

that ending was proper, it was dramatic, jon was conflicted to the very end, he killed her but it broke his heart
i like it

the dragon part was so-so
the rest of the episode was shit

Of course a Yea Forumsedditor would be a GoTfag.

Which is why my initial post mentioned the fact that the same plebs were lapping up episodes 1 2 and 3. Even 4. And most of season 7. It was those episodes the set up the dire plot points that finale had to deal with. If they'd rated those episodes 1/10 as well I wouldn't have a problem. Like you said an rating should be based on the enjoyment of the individual episode, not giving shit episodes 10/10 because you think the upcoming ones are going to be amazing.

My perspective on the writing in season 5 was that they could still save it. Oh, maybe this is part of a bigger okay, maybe this is all a trick or an unreliable narrator.

It was all exactly what it looked like at face value, and season 8 really drive it home. There was no twist or scheme. Nothing clever. Just the most obvious stupid decisions.

Worst ending of all time still belongs to Mass Effect 3

Attached: 007.jpg (600x801, 68K)

world war 2 had a worse ending

the timeskip was apparently "weeks" hilariously enough grey worm just did nothing for weeks after they killed dany

No, the fairy tale ending would be that Jon and Dany would marry and rule together until they died happily of old age

What do people think is wrong with this episode that wasn't already wrong with this whole season?

queen slay did a bad and a woman character doing a bad thing is an indictment of all women everywhere as being bad

5/10 is accurate rating for the whole season I'd say, because lets be honest it was mediocre at best. Pacing was all over the place, most characters were dumbed down and plot was non-sensical at times.

But you just know that these mindless SJW drones don't really judge qualities that a television show should have, like plot development or character consistency, and they're just agitated about their yas kween turning into genocidal tyrant. D&D even went out of their way to insult these braindead social media NPCs with the "we cheered her on" Tyrion monolgue. Admirable, but the final season was still written poorly.

Attached: 1549942206336.jpg (600x448, 64K)

last ep was actually good aside from retarded drogon scene (still laughing about that), fuck off

You sound like one of those insufferable fags that drive out about shitty bands Noone had ever heard of and think they are cool for knowing about them.

when they sit and talk at the council table was kino too desu

For me the NK's death was so lame I expected some fucking plot twist about the White Walkers. Bran becoming a new NK or something.

SMATH THE BUGS

>Night king get's killed by little girl
>HAHA IF YOU HATE IT YOU ARE SEXIST
>This happens

Attached: 1359881331118.gif (300x215, 579K)

Moral of the story is that women and minorities will fucking kill you in a moments notice.

GoT fans only hate it because the demonization, mischaracterization, and inaccurate character portrayals happened to the characters they like and thought were the "good" guys. They didn't blink an eye when D&D screwed other characters for extremely petty reasons, simply because they didn't like the characters or to cater to their progressive beliefs. I've hated the direction GoT was going when D&D decided to character assassinate, not just single characters like Stannis or Jaime, but entire Noble Houses (Martells and Greyjoys) and factions (Faith of Seven).

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1533364170343.jpg (1200x866, 346K)

Based D&D dropping truthbombs on normalfags

so mentally handicapped he thinks adam driver is playing jon

World War 2 lead to our modern Canada, which in the nineties lead to Bioware, which lead to Mass Effect 3, so in a sense, you're both right.

I don't understand how you guys watched the last four seasons and suddenly have a problem wit the finale. The finale was the best episode since season 4. Not to mention the vast majority of the people leaving reviews haven't actually watched it. It's like you guys think imdb actually matters. The fact is DnD let a good thing turn bad, but they put a nice bow around their pile of shit. The FINALE wasn't bad, the last four seasons of the show were awful.

Holy fucking based.

BINGO

>these last three episodes were bad
>somehow all those shitty season 5 episodes were fine

People are either butthurt or deulsional.

Attached: Season 5.jpg (637x1200, 253K)

HAHAHAHA I JUST FINISHED IT, IT WAS SO FUCKING BAD

This whole season, last several seasons, is proof of how fucking addled the average TV viewer's brain is. You can just tell that TV writers have an entirely different style of writing, they can't write overarching narratives because they inherently think in terms of soap opera plots and kitschy "payoffs." You can even see it in the little subtleties of the direction, like how Benioff and Weiss can only comprehend narrative structure in terms of a handful of protagonists who all have to be in the same room or same scene together - no matter what happens, no matter how gigantic the war is, at the end of the day everything comes down to the same handful of famous people talking to each other, preferably all related to and/or in love with each other.

God it sucks so fucking bad. The books were soap opera-y too, but in a pulpy historical fiction way. GRRM is no genius but he at least knew how to write schlock. The shows are like a cartoon version of the books, written by someone with an IQ of 90 on uppers.

Imagine what Game of Thrones' final season proves about the average consciousness of Hollywood writers and producers, of the average viewer, of the average American or modern person in general. It proves that the average person is an actual retard. Only an actual retard could produce storylines this bad, only actual retards could allow them through the shooting and editing processes, only actual retards could watch them and not spontaneously rise up in revolt against the general stultification of our age. Game of Thrones is proof that the human race has entered a genetic cul-de-sac, from which there is no escape.

Based

oh look, another person complaining about plotlines. If plot was really the issue you would have stopped watching after season 4. Instead you are a butt hurt normie who tried to appear as an intellectual.

this is why D&D said people would hate the finale, its basically just an underwhelming murder dany scene and setting the stage for the future of westeros, I liked it. twitter trannies get BTFO

BASED AND REDPILLED

And that's a good thing

the show just didn't do a good job showing her descent into madness. But she brought it on herself, jorah did tell her to use mercy and she just couldn't do it, she was basically chimping out because targs cant help it

Imagine thinking Thrones was shit and wanting another Guy Is Breaking the Law, What Will Happen to His Morals show.

Enjoy your Sopranos Movie, Deadwood Movie and inevitable Breaking Bad Movie - as if Better Call Saul wasn't bad enough. Drama was getting pretty damn tired before Thrones came out. I've had enough mobsters, meth dealers and Baltimore cops to last a life time.

Fuck your dragons nigga

FUCK GAME OF THRONES

AND FUCK NIGGERS

Based and objectively correctpilled

Ah yes the final episode after they already made all their money. You sure won there buddy
I bet Disney will go bankrupt as well any day now and capeshit will no longer be made too.

I will never understand how people rated season 7 and start of season 8 so high but they rated the last 3 episodes so low, last 3 episodes weren't great but they were better than anything else on season 7 and the first 3 episodes of season 8, I wonder how does the mind of normalfags work, I will never understand.

Normies can't into tragedy. They would have been voting 10/10 if Jon Snow and Daenerys got married and lived happily ever after.

for all the shit we give GRRM, the show really tanked hard after it got ahead of the books

What's embarassing is that on IMDB average episode of season 7 is rated higher than avg. of season 1, which has the same avg. as season 6.
Democracy really was a mistake.

Attached: 1557565008425.jpg (295x293, 8K)

i think people secretly hoped S8 would redeem all the retarded shit from S7 (i can't believe they really went with a beyond the wall wight capture plan)

>6 episodes to wrap everything up
>expecting any of it to be good
Anyone who had hope was kidding themselves.

>tragedy
Is it? Vast majority of characters remaining in S8 got exactly the ending they would have chosen themselves, including those who died like Jorah or Jaime. Normalturds are just agitated that D&D took a shit on YASKWEEN and her retarded fans.
And books also became dogshit after the third one, show getting this disappointing finale doesn't make the fat fraud look any better.

I actually didn't have an issue with the ending. I had greater issue with the ending not making sense with everything written in seasons 5-7. From what I understand, GRRM actually told D&D the ending to the books a few years ago so they could use it in the show in case he died. If true, this actually makes a lot of sense. It would explain why season eight's so badly written and inconsistent. D&D were trying to make the story conform to an ending they already knew about years ago.

fuck this shit show
i gave every episode from season 7 onwards a 1 star and i hope d&d choke on their kippah

very based

Attached: 1556226120680.jpg (750x1024, 123K)

>Game of Downs

based

Still only at half the number of votes that episode 3 got.

Looks sure to overtake (undertake?) Dexter final at this rate.

Attached: 1558193411176.png (667x494, 137K)

> t. pleb

>bran dies
>no new heir
>new monarch elected that lots of lords don't want
>civil war
wE bRoKe tHe WhEeL

This. The story was good but poorly executed. It’s too bad, because it is a critique of shaming culture.

t. normie seething at the fact that he'll always be an NPC.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-125802__01.jpg (1080x1920, 383K)

i still vividly remember that part when he killed the guy in the interrogation room using a pen

>I can't take the negativity from casuals over the last few episodes seriously because, if it were really about the drop in quality of the writing, they should've been melting down like this circa halfway through season 5.
They really should've been, but they probably weren't taking the show that seriously, and seeing as the major plotlines at that point were still on the tracks at least, they were happy to just go along with it, even though for the rest of us it was clear that things were rapidly going down hill and the brakes had failed.

>The only reason they're pissed is that muh queen dany did what she said she was going to do for the better part of the last decade and burn down the city.
I'd like to think this isn't the case. For all the feminists schlicking over muh stronk womyn, yeah, this is probably the sole reason they hated the ending, but I think for the average normalfag it's just sheer disappointment that after all the time they invested into the show it ended in such an unsatisfying and anti-climactic way, with all the plot threads just being blatantly rushed into hamfisted conclusions (either because the writers were incompetent or just didn't care anymore and wanted to get it over with).

>t.pleb filtered by Feast for Crows

There it goes!

Attached: Bravo, D&D!.png (667x437, 263K)

It fucking sucked. But the fact that it has all the snowflakes in meltdown mode is still hilarious, so when you're interacting with them, you pretend you loved it.

basedamundo

It's at 4.6, and I can only imagine it getting worse from here.

Attached: ahhhhSaveMeHBO.png (774x365, 190K)

Not like it matters. The stupid normies are just jumping on the bandwagon because their QWEEN did something they didn't like. They loved all the previous shitty episodes because they are too stupid to see something bad unless everyone else sees it too.

>the unsullied sail to naath
>they all die of the butterfly fever
BRAVO

>one Hitler dies
>tragedy
you, my friend, have been the normie all along

Is there any sign of people revising their ratings of the earlier episodes down as well?

offically lower than Dexter

Family Guy reacts to Game of Thrones Finale:
youtube.com/watch?v=YKqcAXBAZWE&feature=youtu.be

>Danyfags being this assblasted

the episode just sucked. it was boring as fuck and nothing happened.

what website is this? I want to give 1 star

I really like the Jon one, it speaks to me.

The episode had about three good scenes, the rest is boring crap

femcel Russian bots

IT STARTS WITH

I don't follow all that GoT shit. Is the finale out already?

This but unironically.
Episode 6 was good and brought a fitting conclusion to the series.
The series that was shit since season 5 but, hey, whatever.

You can at least see the disillusionment setting in a bit at the Sand Sneks episode.

Yep. All over now. They will probably make spin-offs tho

>8 seasons of build up, character growth and challenge, just to be trashed in 1 strike

IF I COULD FALL, INTO THE SKY

imdb

Glad I never got into this trash.

Attached: i dont know whjy.gif (400x225, 494K)

what did you expect? The last time that crap was even watchable was season 3.

>imdb ratings matter even a little

Yeah, OP sounds smart enough to be a GoT fan.

>character growth
you mean act like a spoiled child until people did things for her while fucking up everything in her path causing rioting and a dysentery epidemic, all while having a saviour complex because she has always clearly been genetically mental?

>Sam places book in front of Tyrion
>Tyrion: 'What's this?'
>Sam: 'A Song of Ice and Fire' *winks at camera*

This

Wasn't that also the Sansa rape episode and it got a lot of negative feedback because of that?

imdb ratings about viral shit are always people voting how they think their friends want them to vote

unironically not bad for a retard

Lol no, most people still hate it.

I liked it

It's what I generally think when I read decent posts here.

have sex

When is the last time you had sex?

This

Are we boomers?

Attached: iuhdiufh.png (721x441, 12K)

>I tried so hard, I was born into a family of conquerors and I got gifted 3 dragons, why is life so unfair :(

>lowest rating is from females 18-29
Lel, I can literally smell the feminazi Twitter brigade from here.

>topp 1000 voters have the highest rating

Now that's a fucking first. I thought those edgelords hated everything.

Attached: Capture2.png (1121x389, 62K)

The LOST finale live threads were people joking about how we were all trolled. Also people kateposting (fuck kate btw).

Attached: mask022[1].jpg (800x450, 69K)

dany killed tens of thousands of white people and got a cripple king elected, in the end i think she did pretty well.

This

Attached: 1458337925418.jpg (552x594, 26K)

Jon living is all that matters tbqh.

smells like tuna

Attached: cat.gif (982x734, 572K)

>hey guys i screencapped the post

fucking kill yourself redditard

GoT ending will be far more hated than Lost's in time. Lost was at least an emotional roller coaster of a finale, even if they used it as a trick to cover up for lack of explanations. GoT was just devoid of life in its finale, like they wanted to play it safe, after utterly butchering Denaeris.

Based

This. I enjoyed Lost right up to the finale. GoT became painful with 3 seasons to go, and then completely shat the bed 3 episodes BEFORE the finale which then, somehow, miraculously manage to shit the bed even worse.

This.
It's shit ending, but I love how it spit casuals in face.

The deaths of Jaime, Cersei and Daenerys were pretty well executed, if anything its how boring the remaining cast alive is, the starks are outright boring.

I really liked the aspect of losing everyone that was close to her since the beginning and sperging out all over king's landing out of insecurity, the only one loyal in the end was grey worm since jon couldnt be trusted anymore.

leave him alone, he only wanted to show off his screencap
Also stop calling others redditards when you yourself use reddit spacing you faggot

>being invested in any form of mainstream entertainment after mass effect 3

Just expect to have your expectations subverted and watch everything ironically

Attached: pssh.jpg (391x573, 20K)

Yea Forums sides with the boomer roastie demographic

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
SUFFOCATION, NO BREATHING

You don't know shit about Jaime then