And then, one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power

and then, one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power

Attached: 1558103791353.png (720x898, 387K)

Can someone explain to me why some people are so enthusiastic about something as bad as abortion?

they voted because of the wall street crash, as well as an intricate political elimination and intimidation program.

its weird how they pretend they arent killing a human

just own it

own what occurred

>He told me I'd already given him 2 blowjobs
don't get hypnotized by khazar milkers, they belong to degenerates

Shes jewish

She's being sarcastic. If you had sex you'd know that she implies it had the opposite effect on her, because that's what usually happens. Abortions usually fucks women's libido for a while.

I thought she was cute and I didn’t have a reason to dislike her, but now I can see that she is a disgusting whore. Thank you, Yea Forums.

I asked her she said she was being literal

>During the Weimar Republic, such discussion led to a reduction in the maximum penalty for abortion, and in 1926 a court's decision legalized abortion in cases of grave danger to the life of the mother. Nazi Germany's eugenics laws liberalized abortion for both Aryan and non-Aryan women. Aryan women could obtain an abortion simply by demonstrating that either parent had an hereditary defect, or that the child would be born with a congenital defect. Non-Aryan women were "encouraged" to utilize contraception and abortion in order to reduce their populations.[3]
The Nazis wouldn't support this ban.

why don't these dumb sluts stop letting men cum inside then?

imagine being an incel and being angry that women who would never fuck you are aborting children that aren't yours

imagine being a psycho who feels no compassion for murdered babies and no anger for its social acceptability

Good bait. Nothing implies that tweet as being sarcastic. If anything she seems like a cold hearted cunt. I know a girl that had an abortion and it fucked with more than her libido I can tell you.

Black women use it the most

>baby

Its blood magic and I dont want rothchilds using it to manipulate large scale happenings

Enthusiastic is not the same as not being ashamed.

Why did liberal women love abortion and bragging about having one

They think it makes them men. Its sad, really. I have pity for them

Reminder the memes about Weimar Republic were all true and is happening in western culture again. The one thing that hasn't happened yet is the acceptance of underage and older

>human

Ay Yea Forums, I follow a bunch of roasties on Instagram that I knew personally and I don’t mind burning some bridges. These hoes are posting all of their propaganda including how it’s a woman’s right to choose and how it’s (somehow) a man’s fault because HE’S the one that came inside HER! That last one annoys the hell out of me for some reason. What can I send these toasty roasties to BTFO them out of the water?

life begins at conception

I support abortion for my enemies. Even the bible has lines about killing enemy children.

Even this shor quote shows that they weren't.

once went to a party and one girl said she was "pro choice" I countered that I was "anti baby killing"

Callous disregard for the implications of terminating a life in progress mostly. They see it as popping a zit or getting a root canal.

Shut up

I have never seen women as fervent as they are when campaigning for the right to kill their own unborn children. I dunno what to say

Can't believe that most prolifes in this thread use the same stupid arguments as the religious fanatics that we make fun of in my country.

Women are emotional and will fight tooth and nail for a cause entirely because it makes them look like brave revolutionaries

yet a the same time you import infinity religious fanatics (muslims). fucking idiot

Subconscious feelings of guilt over murdering your child

So you outed yourself as a dumbass
Good job

It’s not white so I don’t care

I kill a million babies everyday and I sleep just fine.

Yeah, they shouldn't fight for the right to decide about their own body

Because being pro abortion is good guy politics according to most mainstream media outlets

>It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right.

Attached: 1537156079096.png (1000x1000, 844K)

are you retarded? gametes don't have the full human genetic code, nor fulfill the biological requirements for life
go dilate

WHats the deal with Jews

Attached: 62061C2D-6C69-4524-9E1F-C3EE6F57729E.jpg (750x1334, 214K)

>killing

>cute
>funny
>helps genocide her own people for the good of humanity
Is there anything she can't do?

Attached: 1401186651215.webm (850x1080, 765K)

oh shut the fuck up, the fact that abortion has been labelled a "Women's rights issue" is a massive injustice. women should lie in the bed they made.

>hurr but what about rapes/deformed fetuses

That's not the leading motivation behind the movement and you know it.

>Not feeling empathy and or anger when seeing Babies get killed
I thought the left was supposed to be the ones with "empathy"