SHE'S FUCKING DEAD

SHE'S FUCKING DEAD

Attached: Game of Thrones - Daenerys.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5NuzKlbJ-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lads when does it stop hurting?

Attached: daenerysad.png (960x544, 322K)

I loved her, bros. I know that now.

Attached: 1529096084823.jpg (860x480, 51K)

never, welcome to the club

Attached: 1557267020108.jpg (445x472, 36K)

STABBED THROUGH THE HEART AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

I choked up a bit when he stabbed her. I knew it was coming but it still hit me hard.

God I wish that were me

Show me the body.
She's getting rezzed as we speak.

she didnt even get killed right. She was stabbed in the abdomen , and now stabbed in the heart. Fucking gay
> inb4 have sex

QUEEN SLAYA!

Das it man

Attached: BBE2D3B8-FA40-4961-B3B1-C9B9846AEB7A.jpg (890x1567, 136K)

I miss her, guys :(

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 1558347883405.png (716x927, 740K)

>all that way for to end up dead on the first day
absolutely shit end desu

>she didn't even get to sit on the throne.

DING DONG

Danyfags absolutely btfo! ahahahahaa

Attached: 950.png (314x240, 136K)

no one did bruh! that's like super deep and like WOOOAH MIND BLOWN MUCH?!?!?! it's crazy good

God I need insane Dany to fucking rape me

BASED DANY, SHE WAS THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT SEASON!

Attached: 1558119078268.jpg (1536x2048, 399K)

HAWT

have intercourse

no! she not ded

LoL, right in the milkers

come

She was /ourgirl/ all along. Only at the end did we see. Only when it was too late.

Attached: 1546221846371.png (998x935, 2.65M)

What did she do to deserve this?

if you watch the scene again its it's important to note that Sam is saying "East towards Volantis" before Bron conveniently cuts him off. Volantis is the home of the red priest's and the lord of light religion. No reason to believe they will not try to resurrect her if she is brought to them by a dragon of all things.

>user...

Attached: YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

Somehow I hadn't noticed she was stabbed literally in the heart. That's great.

It's like watching the death of a personification of YASS QUEEN Twitter.

WHY DIDN’T JON FUCK HER ON THE IRON THRONE!?

Attached: 7188045F-6049-4ACC-B186-C4D5B36B828A.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Copious amounts of slaughter. It was okay while she slaughtered "bad" people and it earned her zealous believers, but that's where it started.

Just fucking imagine, having the most powerful woman in the world completely fallen in love for you while conquering literally everything in your path

Jon is a fucking cuck he used to be a favorite of mine but this season just ruined him. He let a fucking imp lannister manipulate him into killing his closest relative and lover. The same imp who went to great lengths to defend cersei indirectly. He was willing to give Cersei a 2nd and 3rd chance for her baby but not Dany must get killed ASAP because his ass was on death block
Pre-s8 Jon would never kill Dany the way and the circunstances he did

SHE WAS FUCKING RUNNING INTO HIS ARMS INSTEAD OF SITTING ON THE THRONE GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Attached: phs.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

in what location was this dagger actually supposed to be

Attached: stabbu.jpg (1912x2172, 499K)

Well, I guess the queen got slayed lol

Because she was a race mixer.

>completely fallen in love for you
If he'd put any effort into arguing with her literal Hitler actions, she'd have him burned to death on the spot. Jon never had a chance.

>all the seething Danyfags
HA HA HA HA DAENERYS LOST! I WAS RIGHT ABOUT HER BEING EVIL SINCE SEASON 2! FUCK YOUR QUEEN!

I feel the same way. She was always so blatantly horrible and evil, and it was genuinely disturbing seeing 'ordinary' people treating her like a hero character without mentioning her tyrannical aspects.

shut up nerd, Cersei was no threat in any way compared to Duny

>If he'd put any effort into arguing with her literal Hitler actions, she'd have him burned to death on the spo-
youtube.com/watch?v=d5NuzKlbJ-g
She was literally running to his arms before even sitting on the throne dude, come the fuck on

Attached: 1558030284401.jpg (2700x1519, 128K)

fucking based, she paid the toll

>they actually moved the dagger to a different spot between takes and no one on set took an issue with it
lol

It's because she turned yandere that i like her. They subverted my expectations so hard their fanbase became their hatebase and vice versa

>Be with me, create the new world with me!
>Let’s break the wheel together!

What do?

Attached: 897EEB21-EA9C-4EE9-948B-06CB27C0B0C7.png (965x482, 676K)

it moved like 5 times, it wouldve been cleaner to have him draw the dagger and stab her in the subclavical straight into her heart.

break her butthole

>the people that followed you know you made something impossible happen
And then they all promptly fucked off without so much as a sour look once she was killed. Makes zero sense.

Ask her to stop burning millions of innocent people to death.
Stab her when she refuses.

YOU GIVE LOVE
A BAD NAME

good riddance

Attached: TollPaid.png (1182x1876, 176K)

Attached: 7413646B-990B-412D-A93D-4FB2DC52B6B0.jpg (1080x1920, 925K)

>What do?
Love her. That's all cels need: love.

femcels really need to chill the fuck out. Why do they always go with the "kill everything" route whenever they can't get a good dicking?

>tfw no drachenreich

Attached: sad.gif (400x225, 2.07M)

Went mad just like daddy. Was stabbed in the throne room for burning KL just like daddy.

This is some serious Shakespeare level shit

Let him go WHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1557154436806.jpg (250x189, 5K)

>dies with her eyes open
>he sets her down and her eyes are closed
wat
I had to go back and rewatch it, her eyes actually closed by themselves while he was kinda awkwardly holding her up while hunched over her. It was weird.
>we could do the "wipes hand over face to close eyes" thing, that's poignant and emotional
>yeah, we could do that, but it's in everything
>oh I guess it is
>let's have her just close her own eyes a moment after she's seemingly breathed her last breath
>uhhh, sure if you say so, I'll let you be the one who puts that in the script, dude

NO GUARDS ANYWHERE TO BE SEEN

Stab her multiple times in her vagina with my penis.

The fucking guard was a dragon.

He could have tamed her with his dick

Be a mental targ bitch who caused rioting and a dysentery epidemic with her stupidity while whinging until other people did everything for her

>Used goods
That's a hard pass

Attached: trash.png (2550x1650, 377K)

Fuck her in the ass bent over the throne and definitely not kill her afterwards

This is Prequels tier

He should fucked her and stabbed her right when she orgasmed.

Yeah and look how that turned out. If the past few episodes have told us anything it's that dragons aren't very reliable at sensing impending danger

Cringe

truuu though

but it was more unusual for him to love Cersie so much

And how you know you fucking jew. Probably Drogon has revived her later and is he finally fucking her.

Seriously when I saw this i said to me:

She was literally running to his arms before even sitting on the throne dude, come the fuck on

>she'll never look at you like that

>I don't knife for fun

>stabs dany
>dragon doesn't eat him
>he doesn't just lie and tell everyone dany had another mental breakdown and flew off
>gets caught and imprisoned
>niggers and dickless don't chop off his or tyrion's head
>they wait like a month for bran to drag his wheelchair ass to KL to give them up for free
L M A O

Dany should have won.

>tfw a knife, a good sharp one and a bold man to wield it was LITERALLY all that was needed
Bobby was wise beyond his years

Attached: 21312312.jpg (741x653, 27K)

>when does it stop hurting?
Not until GRRM gives his fucking fans an ending they deserve instead of this poorly written tripe. Until then, nothing can stop the pain I fear.

Attached: pepe cri.gif (600x502, 37K)

Good morning slow poke

Yeah, things got really dumb after the "timeskip." Wonder what will GRRM do with the world after Jon slaughters the crazy dragon queen.

GIVE DAENY BACK GIVE HER BACK g-give her back to me ... ;_;

Attached: RAGE.gif (300x300, 555K)

You do realize that the book ending is going to be the same, except more fleshed out
Dany is ded, deal with it

Attached: file-1110613552.png (745x483, 358K)

fucking this. complete inaction of danys nigger army is most retarded thing ever. so it was cut with with few weeks timeskip. WTF

He literally killed the girl who risked her life to save him from the dead.

Either it's not believable or Jon was always an easily manipulated prick.

I always thought it wasn’t subtle enough. Never really cared to see how normies were reacting. But I thought pretty early on how it was kinda cool giving a neutral perspective to the rise and power gain of a big bad villain in another part of the world.
Problem is, then in season 7 they started treating her like she was a good person all along or something? Suddenly these morally good characters were all siding with her for no really good reason.

Season 8 feels like older seasons never happened, never Jon would kill her like that and on those conditions.

>everything would have been perfectly fine if Bobby had his way
>for everyone, Lannisters and other shady houses included
Bet he woulda even loved the idea of the White Walker threat so he could suit up and die on a battlefield.

>AGGHHHH

Attached: 1504997377621.jpg (591x559, 247K)

Fuck the Starks.
Dany should have left them to the Night King.

literally not a spoiler

Thanks for the spoiler bitch

I agree with you. Jon wouldn't have killed her like that.

Any reaction webms yet? How did the bar people react?

She should have supported Stannis’s claim

Never. Just like how the thousands of innocents she slaughtered will never come back.

She was resurrected offscreen.

Attached: S06E05_-_Kinvara_(1).jpg (546x806, 89K)

>shits landing plebs
>innocent
>the same people who spit on ned stark
>innocent

Has anyone replaced out of focus Drogon in the background as Dany dies with glowing eyes Robert yet?

Fucking get on it you fat virgins, shop the bloody picture before I piss meself

I cannot believe you incels and your emotional volatility. Daenerys was the most unpopular character on Yea Forums for years, fucking years. I remember i said something about her aneurysms at the beginning of season 8, saying it was a miracle she lived through that and that she still can act and some incel responded by saying that's what she got for having this absurd power fantasy role in GoT. You all hated her so much we couldn't say anything nice about her OR Emilia. Now she burned innocents and she's the new Stannis, how fucking pathetic.
No wonder you all are disgusting basement dwellers.

>thousands of civilians who had no significant role in any of the war or political maneuverings taking place were slaughtered
>this is okay because some of them spit on somebody once
This is exactly the sort of logic I expect from a Dany-sympathizer

she would have been better off supporting her brother's campaign.

Kings Landing was the westerosi Sodom/Gomorrah

Attached: 1558107336318.jpg (1080x1069, 345K)

she's not dead

>Still wanted to fuck Jon hard after everything that happened

What’s wrong with her

Attached: 87294EBD-D713-4988-9704-E3039FA52592.jpg (782x527, 61K)

There were three substances that rained down on King's Landing after the bells rung: fire, ashes and Dany's bodily fluids.
You know she was fucking drenched that entire time.

More like what the fuck is wrong with Jon

Attached: darth dany.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

Yeah it was pretty fucking shitty and retarded. I don't really care about it at this point since it's all such a clusterfuck, but this is all because Bran and that fat piece of shit didn't keep shut and in the end if they had said nothing Dany wouldn't have gone crazy.

>anticlimatic "death"
Nah she will be back

Stabbed in the heart for siding with foreign savages.

Show me the body

Let's be honest .. the reason why Dany isn't buried & is flown away is for the "season 9" that'll appear in the next 5 - 10 years, where Dany has been revived by magic & we continue from there. We know they'll need a paycheque

produced, written & directed by D&D btw.

>Jon drags Dany north of the wall to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid
>Bran and friends are incompetent fucks and end up losing the crown of all there is to Edmure
Will it be kino?

Get working on an heir, naturally.

Well at least she got penetrated by Jon one more time.

Attached: Carlos.jpg (210x240, 17K)

JUST

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

MOMMY NO

How did Jorah get past an infinite horde of the undead to save Dany, anyway?

this would be unironically amazing as the premise for one of the spinoffs

>I luv'd hurr!
>Didn't comfort her when all her friends were dying around her
>didn't fuck her
>had zero backbone until he stabbed her

Fuck Jon and Tyrion, especially for pretending they cared for her after she's dead. Drogon should have eaten Jon.

>He was a northman, Drogon
>All these years torching the Free Cities, and one of my own gets me.
>Was I wrong boy?
>M-Mother...he....he looked Braavosi
>Oh Drogon, thank you
>[Dany dies smiling]