W-whoa... could a student film class even handle this?

W-whoa... could a student film class even handle this?

Attached: IMG_20190520_064638.jpg (1075x1251, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASsoHLAzusY
youtube.com/watch?v=e8pZ_7syXT8
twitter.com/jhill1181/status/1130342623296872448?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=sh6V1zMmbuU
youtube.com/watch?v=8bukPGph2ec
youtube.com/watch?v=YKqcAXBAZWE&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/S-EfnfP_cGY?t=137
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know a guy with epilepsy who could film a shot like that.

This should have been the final shot.

The show is filled with awful framing since season 1.
There’s the scene with Sean Bean having to make a decision with his wife and the maester behind him, each behind a shoulder giving opposing opinions.
Fucking cringe

is this satire?

>thing looks like other thing

Attached: superman.gif (500x180, 1.12M)

No, student films lack the subtlety displayed by D&D here.

>this shot is brilliant
Maybe if you're 12 or have a vagina.

Wow.... its like she’s got black wings..... like a fallen angel....
Wow.... he’s like in the clouds and the bright light..... its like he’s God....

Blizzard did it first.

bit hamfisted if you ask me

reminds me of prince of darkness, which is actually good

Stuckmann said this was his favorite part of the episode

what game? I don't remember this.

That's not saying much since the episode wasn't good at all. Saying it deserves further study is retarded.

>Character A says thing while killing someone
5 seasons later
>character B says same thing while killing character A.

P-pottery!

Maybe he's talking about this
youtube.com/watch?v=ASsoHLAzusY
1:08

I just saw an article with a gif of this and they were praising it. Imagine being that dumb. im glad i could come to Yea Forums today and find people who think this deserves mockery

ah right, I haven't played WoW since Cataclysm to be fair

I bet those fuckers who made these can't even tell the difference between an icon, an index and a symbol in a movie. And that's like the second class in cinema school. Fucking hackers.

It was so profound it nearly gave me a stroke. As someone who studied experimental film, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

Woah...she's, like, got dragon wings cause she's like, you know, the mother of all dragons. This shit deserves an Oscar, I don't even care.

Omg, I actually cringed at that scene cuz it is a well known trope and used to the extreme

I mean I thought it was a neat shot ngl, but I'm not going to pretend it was original and hasn't been done before

Attached: 2ch9uhe.png (677x330, 481K)

This is Snydertier "symbolism" made for "moviegeeks". Unironically cringe.

Post actual kino shots.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-01-22h31m58s062_2.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

The show ended there for me desu

Whoa dude, symmetry!

Attached: 1558295143400.png (480x480, 423K)

I haven't played since Orcs & Humans

How could this possibly be original.

Attached: mpv 2019-04-18 00-23-15-26.png (1904x1070, 1.84M)

lol that is considered a good shot it’s hamfisted as fuck

Attached: 87DA5EAB-428D-448B-8CF3-06963DFFD4DF.jpg (1920x1080, 470K)

If Zack Snyder did this everyone would make fun of him.

It was a bit on the nose desu senpai.
This was pretty kino though.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-20-14h49m52s749.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>I am... BATMAN

Fuck millers crossing is full of iconic shit

Attached: E600A8E0-24B6-4E2A-9FF9-AE0F7F829E21.jpg (683x369, 43K)

When CGI gets even better in the future the shot will look like shit

I wish I went to film study class this is just too deep for me I don't understand.

People are so fucking stupid

It looks like shit now.

t. A successful burger flipper

I haven't played since they started letting blacks vote.

I don't know about brilliant, and it's certainly on the nose, but I have to admit I thought it was pretty neat when it happened. My immediate thought was
>wow, they've actually managed to resist doing that up until the very end.

How to train your dragon did it better.
It was more subtle and without that "OH MY GOD! SO DEEP" feeling that Daenerys' scene had.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-20-08-20-56-794_com.google.android.youtube.png (2246x1080, 776K)

Wow great water

Attached: 1556930507780.png (960x1440, 2.15M)

OH NONONONO

If this shot is to be studied then I'm afraid nobody is going to learn anything much about anything. We're talking about a 95% CG shot here, completely created and put together in computers. Not even the stairs are real, its just a funky play of layers in motion to pull off a shitty optical trick on audiences who don't even know how to dissect visuals anymore.
The entire episode was a shit fest of bad photocomposition, just look at the fire, it's hysterical for the trained eye.

Cinematography or GOT. Pick one.

Attached: c871.jpg (625x265, 45K)

i laughed when i saw this shot, everyone else thought it was cool. I don't get it.

>wow it look like she have wings hurr

Blunt force symbolism for reddit pseuds to jerk off to. I was watching the episode with my family and had to stop myself from loudly scoffing when this bullshit came on screen

Already been done, fucking amateurs
youtube.com/watch?v=e8pZ_7syXT8

Attached: 2348765984.png (1277x717, 1.24M)

Everyone is shitting on him, lmao

twitter.com/jhill1181/status/1130342623296872448?s=19

I don't get it?

I haven't seen either but is there supposed to be something 'to it' other than lol it looks like the person has wings?
I mean is it supposed to ...suggest something, to the audience? Like they half-consiously are like - oh this person seems quite [evil? angelic?] to me now.
It just seems like a really stupid bunnyears prank opportunity more than an actual cinematic language thing

what does it symbolise though?

I bet you think you can be a great director since you know those things

that she's about to die like the rest of her children

the emilia clark character has kids in this? is that who you mean? why does angel wings symbolise dying - angels aren't made from dead humans

BLACK = EVIL
BLACK + BLACK WINGS = EVEN MORE EVIL

whats this from?

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

watch the show before you reply you invalid

AHEM

I went to films not film school.

Tbh I don't think having epilepsy would make filming something like this any more difficult.

what

Attached: 1543613944090.png (1146x579, 948K)

The only shot from the entire series that I remembered was the one from season 6 (I think) where it zooms in on the face of the baby in the tower of joy and then cuts to Jon Snow. It's not phenomenal or anything but it revealed that Jon was a Targ without directly stating it out loud. Until season 7 just plainly spelled it out in the conversation between Bran and Sam

Well, it's iconic considering how many Misato/Shinji dojins I've read.

this show are you fucking joking

>when a fucking video game cutscene is better composed and more interesting than the most popular and expensive show on tv
D&D were a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=sh6V1zMmbuU
starts playing

this kek

literally Snyder's level of depth

Attached: 1522803059130.jpg (562x437, 39K)

>the scene in the OP
>Drogon melting the Iron Throne
>"it really was a Song of Ice and Fire"
D&D are hacks of the highest order, it's almost impressive

it seems worse though?
>superman is christ so he will die for our sin or something
>daeny is ?? a gargoyle?

That is actually a nice shot, stop being a bunch of annoying cunts.

The shot is pleb kino as a throwaway, just part of the scenery thing in a shitty finale.

Same as the cleganebowl dragonshot, though that greenscreening and setwork felt way more artificial.

Explain why it's a nice shot.

You'll realize in the process of explaining that it really is just pretentious and basic.

I liked it better when Illidan and Gul'dan did it

>New Pleb Filter unlocked!

Attached: 1549920025349.jpg (545x821, 78K)

>>the scene in the OP
>>Drogon melting the Iron Throne
>>"it really was a Song of Ice and Fire"

Unironically couldn't believe the book at the end. Cringed so hard I had to laugh at the pure absurdity.

Attached: dr now kino.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

So film students don't know how to manipulate.

Attached: IMG_3441_01.jpg (800x600, 75K)

Dragon. The word you're looking for is dragon

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-165214_Chrome Beta.jpg (1440x2960, 780K)

what would that mean

It’s called juxtaposition you fucking brainlet

They did that a lot

Attached: Team Dragonstone.png (1000x561, 724K)

That she's a Targ you tard. Their symbol is a dragon and at some point someone in their family probably fucked a dragon. It's not some super deep thing, but then neither is the Superman being Jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=8bukPGph2ec

You have been chosen. They will come soon.

The dragon gave the only halfway decent performance this season.

Post actual kino shots

Attached: Fate sealed.jpg (750x751, 39K)

Oh sweetie

Attached: images.jpg (752x408, 17K)

it's the ol' good angel bad angel shtick

The shot explained why she burned down King's Landing perfectly. She shares a kindred spirit with Drogon and the bells 'woke the dragon."

It coming out of the snow was fucking fantastic

>going to cinema school instead of the cinema
yikes

Attached: Tyrol-Rage1.jpg (624x352, 14K)

Attached: 1327254772466.png (291x281, 121K)

This shot was basic as fuck, holy shit this episode was so self indulgent and masturbatory.
>lmao whats more important than a good story *stares at camera for 2 minutes during monologue*

why is this bad? it's pretty cool

>"And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer." (Revelation 6:2)

>The rider on the white horse is the Antichrist. He will arrive on the world scene at the beginning of the Tribulation and work to unite the nations. He will be a charismatic leader that presents himself as the savior of the world. His power and authority will come from the dragon (Satan), and like Satan he is a great deceiver. The symbol of him on a white horse aptly illustrates this quality, then, for Jesus returns to earth on a white horse (Revelation 19:11-14).

Attached: danny horse.jpg (445x720, 51K)

Yeah except Dany's white horse was Silver and instead they gave Arya the white horse.

And next episode she was right there with Jon. So she rode the horse for nothing.

Back to pleddit with you, newfriend.

this pissed me off the most. She didn't add anything to the episode so she should have just ended with her getting on the horse and never seen again.

kek its literally on the frontpage of /r/gameofthrones

Do these clowns thing the dragon is real or something? It's literally just a front facing shot of her walking through an gateway, the wings are CGI. How do these people even manage to remember to breathe?

>a decently executed gimmick shot
>this is film history!
was the cinematographer a woman/nigger or what is the big deal?

>i am very smart
i will let you believe that

Woah it's like she's really the dragon

Memes aside, this is a good shot.

I literally rofled when this happened
>seriously? They really made that? HAHAAHHAHAHAAA

it's not a bad shot, but the show generally has good cinematography, nothing particularly awe-inspiring about this one.

It's symbolic. You see, she is the dragon.

It is, but being awed by it illuminates the fact that there's very far between those shots in the later seasons

I actually impulsively told my TV to fuck off when that happened.

DO YOU GET IT GUYS? SHES A DRAGON, SHES EVIL NOW! SIEG HEIL TO THE TARGARYEN FUHRER! DO YOU FFFFUCKING GET IT GUYS??!?!?!

Fuck this ending so hard.

It's a good shot, but not subtle. Pic related is TRUE subtle.

Attached: true kino.png (1366x768, 1.31M)

despite how on-the-nose this shot actually is, what really bothers me is how dummies who are hearing the word "cinematography" for the first time are actually going to connect it with shit like this - and then all will be lost, because cheesy bullshit like this will have passed into the common vernacular as "good cinematography" - just as "aesthetics" has been debased the last few years.
every word and concept will be discovered and used up by internet culture, until nothing means what it originally meant - just like the memefication of "meme" has supplanted its original meaning in the public imagination

I bet she's the kind of person who calls blocking "cinematography".

This.

wonder how much time they spent getting the framing of her in front of the green screen just right

it's very clever

It's incredibly obvious. If you think it's cool it's because you're a pleb dumbing down the world and one of the lowest common denominator media now caters to.

my favorite response

Attached: dragon wings.jpg (704x503, 82K)

Link me some good ones, user.

Attached: 1522365599762.png (1920x1080, 950K)

Fucking World of Warcraft of all things did this exact shot last expansion. It amazes me that normies are trying to act like this is some incredible technique that has never been done before.

For a moment I thought this was a picture of someone having jizzed into a black plastic bag.

I said I've read a lot of them user, I didn't say I'd read any good ones.

Attached: GOT.webm (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Isn't this the second time they ripped off a WOW cinematic?

Look into your heart!

This is exactly the kind of person who D&D wanted to please.

They ripped off the Wrath cinematic too plus the Night King in general is a Lich King knockoff(no, he wasn't in the books) made for the show. The scene where the night king throws a javelin at the dragon was also done in WoW first during Legion(Valsharah questline) even including a literal dragon being corrupted in both scenes.

I'm pretty sure one of these hacks plays WoW and is taking "inspiration" from it by ripping things straight from it.

yep. The White Walkers marching through the Wall was taken almost shot for shot from the Wrath trailer

3 year old videogame

Attached: dxmd-still-2.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 123K)

>Now class... what could this imagery mean?
>Well, the image makes it seems as if she has dragon wings. So maybe it's implying she's like a demon, or a devil, and therefore evil?
>Yes, that's a great observation. Is there anything else we can see in this image?
>No, not really. It's a fairly surface-level piece of symbolism and I think my fellow classmate clearly elucidates what it's trying to say. We should move on.
>Thank you.

Attached: rat-infested-mob.jpg (489x326, 32K)

I laughed out loud how cheesy this wing shot was

Attached: 1556515024819.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

this shot is fucking GENERIC AS FUCK
>person stands and something represents wings on the background
what a complete pleb-newfag that poster is
THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST GENERIC SHOTS
HOW WOULD ANYONE SAY THAT ITS BRILLIANT

Attached: young-man-with-drawn-wings-behind-back-FCPP7F.jpg (1300x870, 156K)

SEETHING DANYFAGS

>The scene where the night king throws a javelin at the dragon was also done in WoW first during Legion(Valsharah questline) even including a literal dragon being corrupted in both scenes.
holy fucking shit, I completely forgot about that
D&D truly are ultimate hacks

>big dragon standing in front of small hooman
another pleb

Has anyone added the Dark Souls HUD to this

I'm really glad I cut out after the season 1 finale, when I saw baby dragons flying around Dany
>if they've got dragons, there's going be magic, and other supernatural bs
I was right!

This is like some shit from an early Disney animation or a Hammer horror film

the scene where jon walks up to the castle and drogon stands up from the snow was much better.

I'd accept one of these as being a coincidence but three different examples of them doing the exact same thing as a WoW cinematic seems way too unlikely to be a coincidence.

Yeah so what? I supported Dany from the very beginning and didn't just jump on the contrarian bandwagon the last couple episodes. She's the only one who isn't a pushover and would have united Westeros with the firm hand that the 7 kingdoms need. None of this northern independence crap either. She was the best choice hands down and they fucked it up.

The first three seasons are worth watching if you only focus in the political drama.

it took you that long? what, did you forget about the fucking white walker in episode 1?

That shot is right out of an anime opening.

Meant for

>snow

SPHINXED

It's great actually, incels will deny it though

>Horus, Apollo, Jehovah, Kal-El ...

Thanks for playing brainlets. You’re comparing the empty symbolism of the GoT scene to something you still haven’t been able to grasp after people have explained it to you for years.

Attached: DA3DB275-4362-4E0D-AC92-A97BB7548C43.jpg (634x407, 35K)

This, he should have been hanging upside down with one of them standing at each knee. That would be a truly kino trope subversion.

think it suppose to be ash

yes I saw it on funnyjunk I think

I think you're retarded.

The horse they gave Arya was clearly ashen

Cheesy is definitely the right word for what this shot was, I let out a hug "pffffft" myself.

But then again, the whole episode was corny as fuck.

I'll consider it
it was literally 7 years ago, so I can't remember why that didn't stand out to me as much as the finale. I know they must have been handled with more subtlety than their depiction of the Night King, or else I wouldn't have even watched that

Attached: night king game of thrones season seven.png (1112x834, 1.06M)

This post is more cringe than game of thrones could ever be

Attached: 1542879867820.jpg (9999x9999, 1.55M)

Attached: tmp_5652-15583216189881444045237.gif (500x281, 875K)

no its ash, thats why theres none at the council electing bran or at the ships

>It's impossible to resemble archetypal heroes in a shallow or hamfisted manner
Set, Medusa, Lucifer, Daenenrys... woooahhh

It was literally raining over the ocean when Drogon flew away.

The council happens weeks later, Tyrion says so

Kek

Literally did it 100x better

Attached: Devil-May-Cry-5.jpg (1920x1080, 869K)

STATE

>those hands
I'll say. I thought that was a girl.

why are basic cliches so praised now? are people so fucking uneducated that they think the barest speck of "talent" is something to be lauded?

and its summer again
the entire city is on fire

>cinema school
yikeroos

Why is Avatar so kino?

Attached: AMgU5n.gif (320x180, 693K)

normies, the least common denominator, npcs

god I want to go back to pre 2008 internet where all the people online were smart, upper class, nerds, who knew their shit or had a hint of self awareness and soul

basically

For a show with so much potential it really does have just a handful of great shots.

Attached: Game-of-ThronesSpoils-of-War-Review-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

cringe

so that hack cheat has a name

I fucking knew that Normies would be all over this shot

>why are basic cliches so praised now? are people so fucking uneducated that they think the barest speck of "talent" is something to be lauded?
It's just some random guys/girls on the Internet. It might as well be some 14 year old teenage bitch who has seen 20 capeshit-type movies in her life, none of which actually good. To her at that point in time with her exposure to good visuals that shot is a masterpiece.

> awful framing
Why is it awful? Yes, it's obvious, but how does it make it bad?

I ONCE TOOK A DONKEY AND A HONEYCOMB

There's nothing wrong with the shot. It's just that retarded plebs think it's unironically kino and some sort of amazing achievement in film to have a shot like that.

It's not bad. Just basic, and that's fine.

it's hokey as fuck

Literally laughed out loud when that happened. God what a car wreck of a last season.

My gf who barely understands film audibly sighed and muttered 'oh please' under her breath during this scene.

Attached: IMG-20190518-WA0004.jpg (443x619, 58K)

>my boolb life
what?

Yeah it's kind of stupid but then again the rest of the scene made Danny cartoonishly stupid. If you're going to complain then start with the clear Nazi allusions and the content of the speech. The framing is just the icing on the cake.

This was the lowest hanging fruit for symbolism or a good shot.

NEDM

sorry for complaining about the topic of this thread instead of unrelated things

This. It's ok. Not great, not terrible, just ok.

What I'm saying is that there's no reason to complain about one particular element of a hokey scene for matching the tone of that scene.

Fucking what, lel

Hannibal already did this wing shot but better years ago.

Attached: 1393176476151.gif (450x241, 907K)

I hated Dany and wanted her to die, but this would have unironically been a decent ending. Dany gets the Throne, something that was established as plausible from the first episode, but it's also clear it's a bad ending, that her rule is going to be cruel. Westeros is saved from the Long Night but its new ruler is just another crazy Targ again.

woah... woahhhh
this has never been done before, the symbolism, its off the charts. truly GoT is the greatest television show and possibly the greatest filmed thing ever
amazing, this will go down in history books.

It makes her look like a demon/devil. Showing her evilyness

600 lb

Wow a bunch of do nothing's passive aggressively talking shit. The power of Yea Forums

World of fucking Warcraft did it better than GoT

youtube.com/watch?v=YKqcAXBAZWE&feature=youtu.be

>this shot is brilliant
>should be schown in any film study class
“Breath in” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: 8E03817A-6300-4B3D-B845-8BA838BF923B.gif (500x500, 979K)

>had to stop myself from loudly scoffing
yeah best not to flex your 250 iq on your family. they might get too intimidated

>difference between an icon, an index and a symbol
>shit from first year semiotics course
if you wanted to sound smart you'd have said "visual/symbolic discourse"

oh you gave me a hearty kek user

Attached: 1508240405804.png (604x717, 814K)

It's not just symbolism, it's exposition. They are subtly implying that Daenerys shares a warg relationship with her dragon. That explains why the sound of bells & seeing the red keep Viserys told her about "woke the dragon", Drogon's consciousness leaked into hers and he wanted to hunt a weak prey.

>my opinion is important
>no, my opinion is important!
>no way! My opinion is important!

Attached: 1556747559481.jpg (720x374, 237K)

I just knew retards would be praising that shit the moment I saw it live
fuck niggers and fuck twitter pseuds

"No!"
What's with these plebs who see a cool shot and go "durrr that shud be finael shod"
It leaves way too many loose ends

please more, so much fun seeing tardos defend vs tardis

Isn't every shot 'cliche' now? All the kino-shots have been done. What in film is left to innovate?

>What in film is left to innovate?
nothing, the movie has been perfected, video games/interactive mediums are the new frontier
it's like asking how can we innovate the novel

We need to judge movies harder.

I don't know how people get away with shit like this.

post more oscar worthy composition

Attached: 3243465734534534534.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Because it's retarded childish gimmick from cartoons and pure cringe if done seriously in a serious show.

Attached: hqdefault(7).jpg (480x360, 9K)

Why don't you guys post kino scenes from the shows or movies you created?

Attached: 5792c978dd0895e1538b49be-750-562.png (750x562, 453K)

and it's gay as fuck

no it's not you fucking pseud. Juxtaposition is showing two conflicting ideas next to each other. Showing superman like some kind of angel is just symbolism.

Attached: keeno.webm (970x730, 2.15M)

Almost as on the nose as the Nuremberg rally vibe they were going for in that scene

ok

Attached: 1482217107445.jpg (1920x1233, 518K)

the creators sold their soul to satan. Prove of that is that they literally can't make another good show.

It's the cringiest shot in the whole episode and so fucking on your nose.

People really get dumber

It's a fine shot and visually interesting, which is what most competent movies and shows should have by default. GoT is normally so incompetent and it's fans so retarded that when anything sneaks in like this basic bitch visual they lose their minds.

Attached: The-Stranger1-2.jpg (640x480, 29K)

top kek

Attached: Malvodemonwings.jpg (1366x768, 110K)

I find the thought funny that the writers of this trainwreck came up with this shot and also found it so brilliant, which then actually compelled them in the first place to make her evil, because they definitely wanted this stupid shot in the final episode.

I'd believe it. Onions does this to people.

uh, user, having wings on your back is pretty cool, though. I got this awesome tattoo of wings on my back everybody thinks im pretty rad

imagine a dystopian future where the opinion of random dumb secretary #3 from the water cooler can be amplified so loudly by her peers it becomes the assumed consensus and any dissent is labelled as racist misogyny stemming from self-inflicted sexual frustration

>Nero actually "grows" handwings when he DTs
Holy sh-

Thats actually pretty cool tho

it's fucking Fargo season 1, of course it's cool

>there are people just smart enough to get the Lucifer reference, but too dumb to understand the subtle insinuation that Dany and her dragon can warg each other
>people don't realize that shot was actually the explanation for burning down KL, because the bells "woke the dragon" & Drogon influenced Dany's consciousness

haha stupid plebs

Attached: 1558038935715.jpg (1280x1707, 665K)

can somebody explain this shot for me? i just see a plump white woman standing in a doorway.

White women are the devil
She has devil wings

the only plebs here are those that are retrospectively trying to flesh out and add deeper meaning to D&D's atrocious hamfisted "writing".

Why do you bring us these? Just to make us angry? Do you wake up one morning and say "Today I will bring Yea Forums a screenshot of someone saying something stupid." It is all so tiresome.

Attached: when you find out you have 5 years to live.jpg (967x600, 228K)

I unironically really like this shot

>Explain why it's a nice shot. In the process of explaining it really is just pretentious and basic.
Bullshit. Of all the things to bitch about, this shot isn't one. It's not trying to be clever, it's as blunt as Dany's crazy tyrant-cunt speech. She has designs on the entire world, meglomania. The dragon wings behind her is a manifestation of her own ego and insanity, not D&D trying to score points. The shot has its own dark humor to it, like, yep women are fucking nuts, hail Dany's Reich.

The shot further emphasizes the emotional lack of reasoning of females and their lack of impulse control, dick envy efc.

Shut up boomer meme means joke, they're literally the same thing

whoa...so deep

Attached: 03AQzF1.png (1366x768, 1.02M)

damnn......deep symbolic

Attached: dmc-devil-may-cry-box-art_0.jpg (1284x1368, 360K)

This.

The whole turion dialogue was just pointing out Dany was Hitler.

Attached: 1540958731532.png (680x683, 351K)

>scene copied from basedboy videogames
yikes

The poster for The Founder depicts Ray Kroc/Michael Keaton with devil wings, in the form of the McDonalds arches. Yet no one complained of that imagery being arch. Fuck Dany.

Attached: godzilla.jpg (1439x599, 1.03M)

I thought that shot was pretty cringe honestly, not as bad as the asoiaf nod.

Yes, entire franchise is filled with parallels between Toothless and Hiccup.
youtu.be/S-EfnfP_cGY?t=137

meant to

What did they mean by this?

Debates with film faggots who are akin to tarrantino shitbag
But all missed the classic jon snow eyes go blue /NK in last shot ..
wow way to go dumb shitbag fanbois

Attached: 8590040-Satisfied-proud-business-team-clapping-hands-and-looking-at-camera-in-a-modern-office-Stock- (1300x863, 126K)

This show has been dragon on too long

>subtly
lmao, a niggerfist up you ass has more subtlety than this

>everything is CGI
Kino? what?

>that was actually better

Attached: 1538087149931.gif (512x512, 2.77M)

why are redditors so easily impressed?

>that dialogue
as hamfisted and corny as game of thrones

cringe

DUDE
dude
>dude!

Attached: K I N E M A.png (960x405, 428K)

>3 year old videogame

Hey 2003 Matrix movie here. Future's looking bright I see.

Attached: Devil_Smith.jpg (1911x795, 212K)

Kek ,it's so funny seing Danyfags like this.

Attached: 2A3.jpg (640x960, 60K)

I audibly groaned when this happened.

My first thought, "God this is so fucking contrived." My second thought? "The dragon has AWOKEN!"

It's like baby's first symbolic shot, cute.

Attached: woah the staircase represents the hierarchy of dna when they are at the bottom they are weak and the (1920x794, 132K)

damn unironically like this one

This truly was a . . . podracing !

Attached: Podracing.jpg (1800x1000, 98K)

its been years since i watched it but he originally was only trying to repair the dragons tail fin so it could fly because he felt guilty about shooting it down, but ended up having to ride the dragon and fly with it. so its foreshadowing of him, a human, being the first human ever to fly a dragon i guess

Based

Wasn't the creators, they were actually literally gay and ate garbage (fact), in truth most of the magic came from the head writer.

anime-tier framing. I'd expect this kind of shot in Bleach.

drogon melting the iron throne really pissed me off. if they were going for symbolism, it would have been much better for the throne to have accidentally been melted when dany was burning the city. her evil actions denied her the throne in 2 different ways, the throne being physically melted and jon deciding to kill her

most anime have a pretty good framing but it's usually cliche as fuck