Crazy how after all this time he's still the one sitting on the throne

Crazy how after all this time he's still the one sitting on the throne

GOAT

Attached: cast_bb_800x600_walter-white.jpg (800x600, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badfinger
youtu.be/4Js-XbNj6Tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he the king of Yea Forums?
My vote for queen goes for xena

Attached: ca504a7698042d645ebedabdd846e52b.jpg (650x366, 31K)

Is this literally the only series with a satisfying finale? true detective 1 doesn't count since it's basically a long movie

Based and methpilled

>

Attached: 96kceegqwza11.png (1318x1080, 2.29M)

twin peaks the return,the sopranos,The wire,the leftovers all had great endings.

Band of brothers

Which show should I start first, the Wire, the Sopranos, True Detective, Twin Peaks, Game of Thrones, or Breaking Bad?

None. Skip all that shit and go straight to GOAT kino Better Call Saul.

Six Feet Under

You can claim literally anything is a long movie if you do enough gymnastics. How does that justify it's finale not being in contention for the best?
Still though, Breaking Bad has the better finale just because it had more to wrap up and it did it in a satisfying way.

I had no idea how deep and symbollic the end song was to this series until I learned more about the band. It's really fucked and honestly some expert sound choice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badfinger

>After Apple Records folded in 1973, Badfinger struggled with a host of legal, managerial and financial issues, leading to Ham taking his own life in 1975. Over the next three years, the surviving members struggled to rebuild their personal and professional lives against a backdrop of lawsuits, which tied up the songwriters' royalty payments for years. Their subsequent albums floundered, as Molland and Evans alternated between cooperation and conflict in their attempts to revive and capitalise on the Badfinger legacy. In 1983, Evans also died by suicide.

It's pretty echoic of WW/JP/ME; Fring's empire folds, they struggle to make it independently, they then get screwed out of 'royalties' for the meth they make...

How much longer till the new season of better call Saul btw? Heard they just started filming last month wtf...

weeds is objectively better

next year

start with the worst and then move to the best
watch game of thrones first then>twin peaks>the wire>breaking bad>the sopranos>true detective season 1

Talking about this song right?

youtu.be/4Js-XbNj6Tk

Without spoilers why only true detective season 1? Are seasons 2 and 3 trash or unrelated to season 1?

Objectively better at being a worse show, yeah.

I can't believe the alternate ending is also good wtf

unrelated and trash,doesn't even have the same characters.

People always leave this one out. It had it's disappointing moments, but those last two seasons were just amazing, and no show has had a more final and fitting ending.

Season 2 was a shitshow with no satisfying ending.
Season 3 was just a lesser season. Still worth a watch unless you're a /Pol/ack who can't stand a black main character.
Neither season had the same creepy feeling from start to finish that the first did.

The difference here is Vince ended the show when it needed to be ended. It was a natural progression. D&D still had about 2-3 more seasons worth of plot to play out but they rushed the shit out of everything.

BBBRAAAAPP

True Detective S1 is one of the most overrated finales. Fuck that shit. Journey was better.

mmmmmnow waltuhh you know I cant let you do that

Attached: Episode-405-Mike-560.jpg (560x330, 47K)