Help me name the rest of the people here

Help me name the rest of the people here

Attached: 1549390991155.png (1750x680, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/House_Martell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the tan/orange tunic guy is the prince of dorne. (2nd questionmark from the right)

Absolutely no idea who the dipshit looking teenager could be

What's his name?

It's Robin/Robert Arryn

we don't know. They never told us.

forgot pic

Attached: 1529357527603.png (310x474, 330K)

That's sweet Robin.

Far Right given his size could be Wyman Manderly. I guess the guy next to Edmure is Howland Reed.

He got old quick

i don't think it has been made known.

>Season 8
>An unidentified Prince of Dorne assumes power after the imprisonment of Ellaria Sand. It is unknown whether he is from a branch of House Martell or another Dornish house entirely.
gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/House_Martell

Jon Connington

Darkstar.

isn't he dead

Can you use another color for the font you moron?

The man between Sam and Edmure is Howland Reed, the fat fuck on the far right is Lord Manderly, there is the prince of Dorne obviously, and I don't think we know about the two others left.

did we ever see Howland Reed before?

how long after danys murder did this take place? I thought it was the next day.

tyrion said he had a few weeks to do nothing but think, so there you have it, couple of weeks after dany kill, not sure how many tho

Daven Lannister wasn't in the show, huh? I would have guessed he'd be there if he were.

Nope, I'm just guessing.

I can only make speculations :
- I guess another lord of the Vale next for the guy next to Bronze Royce.
- the Dornish Prince, obviously.
- The three others must be some lords of the Westerlands, the Stormlands and the Crownlands (Maybe Redwynes, Florents or else)

Look at this fucking genius, we can all pack up and go home now

Attached: 1550473223069.jpg (442x381, 20K)

i think it was months based on the weather and beard length

you need around 3 weeks from Winterfell to King's Landing and a raven takes a week, so 4-5 weeks?

Enough time for Sansa and Bran to come south.

why wouldn’t they just teleport?

Sneed

very good question.

Yes we did, he was the guy that stabbed the Kingsguard dual-wielding Dayne in the back.

Attached: howland reed.png (602x785, 301K)

Timelapse is uncertain, though they made some sort of comment that hinted it was not the next day. The next scene provides more context as we see Jon Snow with grown out facial hair indicating probably a few weeks. Also, it would take some time at the least for all the houses/Sansa to get down to Kings Landing.

i gave all the info we have on him, you snarky cocksucker.
>haha he didn't post the name of the character that doesnt have a name what a dumb cunt!!! >right guys?!

>that text color
are you underage or a 50 yo boomer?

based Lord of the Swamp people

Attached: I-i-i think everyone s-should vote.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Men call him Darkstar, and he is of the Night

No way does Howland laugh at Sam's notion at the commoner's expense

Why would two Northern lords be sitting with the Eyrie and Riverrun lords? Why not just conclude they are the next powerful lords from the Vale and the Riverlands?

Or they could be castellans or commanders of the lords they accompany, who are also members of nobility and could be allowed to vote.

Mom's milk works wonders it seems

I used lords that a) remained relatively untouched during the wars in both show and books and b) have useful properties in post-war reconstruction

Attached: 1558350220050.png (1750x680, 1.63M)

How do you get through the day being this insecure?

Attached: yBDkNzV.jpg (277x296, 24K)

who would the people vote for?

Jon obviously isn't an option

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-20 on DigitalSpy.png (554x488, 320K)

if that is true than House Reed doesn't even get to sit on the council?

based Rodric the Reader.

Maybe Bran invited Howland and Howland declined, bitter at the loss of his heirs. Like why would Howland be laughing at jokes, he should be grim as fuck.

Howland reed is a weird swamp hick that just wants to stay in his swamp.

mummies milkies

Men call him Darkstar, and he is of the night.

they seriously toned down the description of the crannogmen in the show though.

In the books they are more or less living in a mix between the Bronze Age and South American tribal culture, I pictured them like white Indios in my head.

It is already well established through season 7 and 8 that teleportation is a common way of traveling, even with whole armies and fleets