So what were the 8 minutes they cut last minute?

So what were the 8 minutes they cut last minute?

Attached: d8b04ea15ce027c1b48fdc0a7963d0fb.jpg (2000x1558, 2.24M)

Jews love to cut things dont they

they didnt cut anything

The scene where Tyron stares at the camera and says it

Attached: tyrell.jpg (437x402, 27K)

Run time was only 79 minutes though, not 87 as promised

These men are probably gonna be responsible for the breakdown of radical feminism and the cancer that has plague our society for a decade now.

Mad Men.

the dance off for the crown

Bran hallucinating, reliving the famous rapes of westerosi history and warging into the rapists.

a bunch of fart jokes
and a scene of someone getting hit in the balls

tyrion's speech about dany was the biggest and most honest fuck you to feminists and liberals in a long while from a mainstream show/film. crazy bastards

John surrendering to the unsullied and confessing

Thats not what your dick says

8 more minutes of Edmure being a clumsy oaf

It depends where you stream it, HBO adds a 'previously' and other shit onto the runtime where in the UK we dont get that. Before the season aired runtimes were quoted as being exactly the same length as The Bells, which it was

Attached: 3638493434.jpg (1340x512, 54K)

Arya was Littlefinger.

this. edmures full speech was cut

Likely.

It was too sudden, from the throne room to gay worm(less) taking Tyrion before the Senate.

Originally Tyrion asked Bran to tell a story himself to prove his storytelling abilities. Bran then spent 8 minutes describing Sansa's rape in intricate detail.

Why would he even confess. He could have just said Dany decided to fly off to her home planet

honor

jon getting rawdogged by tormund

j/k

they cut a huge part of dany's speech when they realized it's too woke.

the dumb son of a bitch wasn't a targ
idiocy that ingrained is in the blood
he was definitely Ned's son

Cut footage of Dany's dysentery.

blooper reel

This episode is definitely shorter tho. The long night was 1hr 24 minutes from opening credits to end credits. The extra stuff like inside the episode and previously on made it even longer. This episode didnt have the inside the episode and it was shorter than the prescribed runtime.

Bran's speech after he is crowned.
>"My lords... my ladies... what is beauty? Is it in a colorful sunset? A pretty girl? A work of art?"
>"Personally, I believe the most beautiful thing in the world is an innocent girl bent over a bed and raped by a psychopath."

Probably some shots of Tyrion walking around KL. Too bad they didn't cut enough of it

Attached: 1558322484108.png (829x624, 506K)

*in intimate detail

Both are right, esl faggot.

Afterlife scene with Dany reuniting with Khal Drogo. Jason Momoa showed up on the Season 8 set.

8 minutes of Arya riding around slowly on that white horse

>so you fucked a lot of dudes while i was dead

noice

Attached: 4162b6261103f95050ad5861703a08d5.jpg (736x1104, 106K)

After what we know as the final scene, it transitions into Ramsay reading the story to a shrieking Reek.

muh dik

only Daario and Jon
her other sexual partners were her female handmaidens (presuming the book was followed)

*both are correct

He never went through costuming or anything. He was just there to get in on the constant wrap parties, because he loves a party.

8 minute scene of Edmure emptying Bran's colostomy bag

Attached: f27cc2ef2813d58c418d0ea87ef7dbee.jpg (285x379, 22K)

Jon and Dany were both breaking a long dry spell on that boat, that first fuck must have been pretty good.

KEK

He says what everyone thinks, that's an honest man right there, I vote for him

He speaks like I do. He's got my vote.

8 minute scene of drunk Tormund munching on Ghost's ear

Attached: tmp_fCpspC_9b9afab8af8054c3__11_Courtesy_of_HBO.jpg (2048x1152, 221K)