G T o

It should be made into an American adaptation, I think.

Attached: Gto.jpg (636x482, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d3WOgcdKK3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

or they could just watch the anime.

please don't ruin my childhood.

But it's set in japan. Some episodes may not make sense

Agree. It's time to denigrate another classic.

my wc3 friend recommended this to me when i was like 15
i watched 2 episodes and dropped it

>Some episodes may not make sense

is that why americans make their own version of a lot of foreign movies and series rather than watch the original?

should i read hte manga or watch the anime>

It wouldn't work. Cops would arrest him for being too based.

This is why everyone hates Americans

It would just be a reverse Dangerous Minds.

he would get shot in the first episode

I say anime even though the ending is rushed. Recently just rewatched this and its pretty good. I picked up the manga where the anime ends to get more of onizukas hijinks but it's literally garbage. I can already see all the recycled plot lines just with different characters. it's the same bs over over. the author should redo the manga and cut out all the arcs that are the same shit.

>Americans are unable to comprehend that the rest of the world is not like the US
seems about right

it's not "G T o"
it's G o T
game of thrones
retard

doesn't he go to California at the end?

Yeah

in the anime yeah. it's different in the manga and has a better ending allegedly. I haven't finished it because the manga is ass when it gets past the anime. I have like 40 or so chapters left and don't think I'm gonna finish that's how bad and repetitive it is.

in the american version he would go to japan

>Americans sodomize yet another kino I love

Kill yourself OP

Nah, shit is perfect young son. Plus they wouldn't be able to do it properly in the US because that guy is a full on perv that tries to fuck his underage students. America would not go for this as is and would twist and contort the story until its an unrecognizable piece of shit.

With that said, how's about we go ahead a book Ryan Reynolds in the lead roll.

How was this chad still a virgin incel

Is this show worth watching? I don't really watch anime.

yeah. I hate zoomer anime and only watched classic boomer animes like cowboy bebop, evangelion, gundam, trigun, logh, etc. GTO feels like one of those and was glad I watched it. it's definitely a classic.

Yes. It has a nice storyline. Or just watch this version if you don't like cartoons
youtu.be/d3WOgcdKK3A

he was a nice guy

Literally the only anime that I liked.

and it's not generic or overly cheesy/cliche? Might give it a watch t b h

No. Just leave the anime and manga as they are. There's no demand for live action anime adaptations, so directors should stop wasting their time with them

A teacher helping solve students' problems is rarely done in anime

It still has that distinct "anime" feel to it.