I see Twitter is reacting to this last episode as expected

I see Twitter is reacting to this last episode as expected...

Attached: got-lol.jpg (3615x2224, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/samstryker
twitter.com/search?q=bran ableist joke&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based

Sad that normalfags can only see through the lenses of race and gender.

abelist

D&D were our guys all along... Whoah...

Maybe they do deserve the Star Wars trilogy.

>search: "white thrones"
>oh look!! how EVERYTHING is infested!

>none of them care about Sansa making the north its own kingdom
lol D&D knew there audience only cares about kings landing and that stupid throne

It's mindblowing. They also take about privilege while supporting Daenerys, who has a claim for being the daughter of a King, the 16th Targaryen king. Can't get more priviledged than that.

Great. Eveyrbody hates it.

wtf I love Game of Thrones now

>select specific posts
>twitter is reacting as intended

>women who fought hard
All they did was just take dick though, and some were privileged with access to dragons.

Where are these people IRL? I've never actually met one in either my schooling or at work. Are they all California ten year college students or something?

as opposed to people here who can only see through the lenses of niggers and roasties

but even all she did was take dick without that dick no dragons

those are like 10 twitter posts, americans are 320 million, they're easy to miss I guess

It's amazing that they object just to the person holding the office of "Supreme Ass Raper of Peasants" and not, say, to the actual title of "Supreme Ass Raper of Peasants".
Shouldn't normal people be repulsed by the whole thing by now? Eight fucking seasons showing a really negative portrayal of feudalism and they're STILL OK with the whole idea, as long as a woman is doing it.

It is a huge psyop obviously. Could care less. The general population is too stupid to realize anything. Just focus on getting money and living a fun life. Fuck buying in to anything the gen pop agrees with.

They work as "digital marketing offcers" insiide digital startups.

>spend a decade making SJW clickbait about beating the Lich King from WoW
>suddenly remember it's supposed to be a story about medieval politics
>make that ending and throw your entire fanbase under the bus to do it

wonderful

Hey we don't think all women are roasties, just the overwhelming majority.
It's different.

I don't agree with that either, but at least the brainlets here don't pretend that they're virtuous for it

Does anyone have caps from people that have more than 1 like? This reads like trolls trolling trolls.

Even if you do meet one they wouldn't say any of that to you.

Only over social media.

heh looks like their expectations got (((subverted)))

>dig around on twitter specifically looking for race-baiting posts
>find examples of race-baiting posts
>"GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND GIVE ME ATTENTION"

>GoT has blacks living in theoir own continent
>mainly plays in westeros which has a white population
>this is too hard to understand for the normalfag
Annoys me more then it should.

The difference is that 13% of one group commits over 50% of violent crime against the other.

uh oh, retards have an opinion!
there's probably some idiot from twitter screencapping quotes from here in exactly the same fashion
>I see Yea Forums is reacting to this last episode as expected...

>bran is a straight cis white male
Bran doesn't even identify as human anymore, let alone straight or cis or white or male
also he's asexual

Why are Americans always obsessed with race, gender and Trump?
Also
>Becomes a cripple
>Was hunted down by Theon and forced to abandon winterfell after it got sacked
>sacrifice his humanity and comrades to become the 3 eyed raven
>Is the only one who is completely rational, won't start a war over a a woman, land, gold, envy
>impossible to deceit so there won't be another CIA to stir shit in the 7 kingdoms
Literally the best candidate for the throne.

Attached: 1550527728147.jpg (480x480, 25K)

She's a white woman, that only counts half. Should've been Missandrei who takes over the north and Sansa lose her head if you want them to praise somehting.

>a spoiled little rich white boy won the throne again and didn't have to work hard to get it
Did they skip Bran's storyline, while wathcing GoT?

So, i take it the leaks were true?

working as journalists.

Attached: game of thrones.png (583x675, 200K)

it's almost like these people aren't indicative of real life

Since a woman can do no wrong and having one on the iron throne would be good as long as it's not Cersei or something like that.

That's because they are racists and sexists.

well if your race gets confused you might get shot by the cops so if you're white you want to make it clear you're white

>D&D were our guys all along... Whoah...
SUBVERTED!

They're pretty much right, bran was retarded and didn't do much of anything

>Why are Americans always obsessed with race, gender and Trump?

diversity + proximity = conflict

>be you
>search terms like "white" "racist" "sexist"
>out of a billion tweets cherrypick some SJW shit

Fucking bravo, Einstein. Try just searching "Game of Thrones" and see actual normalfag reactions instead of specifically hunting for shit to be outraged by. Jesus fuck you're retarded.

If it makes them feel any better, I'm a white man, and if GoT is trying to appeal to me it has done a very poor job.

>bran was retarded and didn't do much of anything
He orchestrated the main plot of the last two seasons tho

Pics like this make me wonder why Yea Forums isn't celebrating. I can't be the only one.

Cainite

Attached: 28428834_555817314796792_5663333139087360000_n.jpg (480x480, 26K)

>But /pol/ is the one that brings politics into everything!
Really makes ya think.

There are shows and movies where blacks win but no white watches them or cares and the blacks somehow only seem to care for shows made by white people for white people. Like what the fuck?

those posts have 0 likes to they're probably made by /pol/ fake accounts

heh gottem

>It's all a false flag!
>/pol is a bunch of conspiracy nutters!
The more I see the more sense they make.

its 100 twitter roasties highlighted by 100 Yea Forums incels. not exactly easy to find them

the worst thing is that european zoomers go on /pol/ and think their distorted view of american politics can be applied to european politics
I'm already starting to see youtube profiles with NPC and pepe profile pics commenting about SJWs and shit when nobody here uses that word
luckly twitter is barely used here by non-celebrities

I mean you're searching specifically for race shit right now. How many thousands of people are on Twitter? You'll find fucking something there no matter what you look for. How many Yea Forums posts are raving about trannies, niggers, faggots, roasties and shit? Just looking here, it looks like Yea Forums is completely obsessed with identity politics and nothing else.
Most people are just saying the writing is bad or posting stupid memes about a water bottle.

Not him, but /pol/ has been doing that since it was a thing for easy bait.

Not him but faggot you're the one specifically searching a huge volume of shit to find politics and be butthurt about it.

>I'm starting to see the projection

Attached: 1558342850440.png (184x184, 47K)

Modern Americans , or at least those who live in California, are raised to feel special and better than others, to think they will turn out to be "heroes".
But since majority can't be special, they cling onto shit like race and gender, thinking that they are revolutionary when they fight for polysexual tranny privileges or something.

I've spent some time in LA because of work and I've met so many deluded narcissists in such a short time.

So you're telling me there IS a tranny discord?

Attached: 1558345855937.png (421x384, 108K)

normalfags hate twitter, these people are mostly academics, celebrities and people trying to sell stuff

>It's all a false flag!
Didn't the OK sign become racist because a bunch of shitposters from /pol/ decided to larp as SJWs and bitch about it until the media became interested in the shitshow?

yea all about murica, nothing to do with the millions of immigrants shitting up their countries or the transformation of paris and london into 3rd world-tier slums

I thought LA was only for real muthapukkin G's

>Baiting retards = tranny

I'm not following, retard.

Yes, definitely not like the /pol/redditors who have infested Yea Forums since 2013.

You're right we should just kill the violent minority off

Attached: 1557381940826.jpg (960x684, 185K)

>normies are just as bad as the most radical incels on Yea Forums
this is your big defense lmao

>Bran the Broken
Why aren't people up in arms about this title?

>It's all /pol/ false flagging!
>Those conspiracy psychos have people in every thread!
>Those trannies are just baiting and pretending what are you talking about omg nazi
>ITS ALWAYS POL now roll for your catboy
>I-it's ju-just all bait

Attached: 1558345962853.jpg (600x450, 42K)

I wonder how many of those are legit media influencer proxies.

Attached: archimedes.jpg (750x253, 77K)

> mediocre white male

what is this meme?

So you just quoted everything and posted a DBZ picture.

most of these "look at what the sjws are up to now" images are of 1 like tweets that were only found by searching for specific keywords, and the people crying about the sjws outnumber the crying sjws thousandfold. anything to get triggered i guess.

these but unironically

Fuck Twititer.

>I mean you're searching specifically for race shit right now.

You're out of touch, this is the norm for Twitter.

I just opened it then because of your post and this was the first tweet I saw.

Attached: twitter1.png (591x453, 41K)

dont see how they can say bran didnt do anything. he was crippled by the lannisters starting the war, ruled over winterfell, lost his family, gave up his claims and titles to travel north with his only friends who all died, sacrificed his identity to become the three eyed raved, and orchestrated killing the night king. hes been through some shit as much as any of the other starks

>race realism is definitely a thing
>stop talking any how most violent crime is perpetuated by men you misandrist!

Exactly, I can't help if you don't want to admit what's happening.
But it's pretty clear what's happening.

jeez, log off and dilate already

>normal
these people are not normal, they have mental problems. Anyone who mocks heterosexuals is a freak

In which country are you living?

And trannies.

P.S. fuck trannies

Attached: 1543934257157.png (832x832, 502K)

BUT HE'S A WHITE MAN

Attached: trigglypuff.gif (300x384, 1.17M)

and what percentage of those men are black?

Do they realize that even the most mediocre white man is superior to the best black one?

Bran (as far as they know) is the least likely to abuse his power. Arya would be completely unhappy stuck as a queen, her whole arc was about giving up the royal lifestyle and learning to do shit herself. Sansa realistically can't be trusted with that much power, she's already on the brink of becoming another Cersei. They thought Bran would be the least offensive option and wouldn't abuse suddenly gaining that much control (forgetting that he's basically an old tree god who manipulated his way up the ladder fully aware of where it would lead him). IMO they fucked up hard, he must have some agenda.

haha so much butthurt :^)

Like 70 or something stupid, it gets even stupider when you stop counting mexicans as "white".
>It's big enough that you can't talk about it
>Which is ironic if you think about it

Why they hate Bran? Disable is part of dversity no?

LMAO

>no checkmarks
>no replies
Literally literally whos

it's almost like having a bunch of significantly different diverse races living side by side raises tensions and tears apart the cohesiveness of society or something

this didn't get a (you) and ironically demonstrates the whole problem at the same time. everyone ENJOYS to be offended and works actively to reach that state.

I've met 1000s of them.

Same reason LGBT groups hate gay white men, not sufficiently persecuted so they're treated as passing in civilised society

That's how normalfags are. Decades ago, normalfags would have pitched a fit because a black guy and a woman had any power. Now they bitch because it's not enough power. Normalfags suck.

It's a point by point system. He's disabled, yes, so that's +25 diversity points. But he's white (-20), cisgender (-10) and a male (-30), so he's unfortunately fallen into the negative.

Do conservahicks actually seek out stuff on twitter to be offended by? Bahahahaha.

Attached: S.41.20.png (781x484, 376K)

Very few people are on twitter and like 90% of posts are made by 1% to 2% of accounts. You get a very skewed view of reality if you think it's representative of how people think.

literal all-seeing demigod creature that is beyond human understanding taking form in the body of this man in a wheelchair
>buT WHy CoulDnt He bE BlACK?

>uh uh /pol/ never false flags

Attached: 1409427046187.png (634x564, 59K)

I'm just glad it's finally over so next week we can forget the whole show ever happened. Imagining a post GoT Yea Forums is blissful.

>they call trolling "false flagging" now

I fucking hate 2019.

>Straight
We'll never know

>implying

People still make Supernatural threads after all this time lmao

non whites are thinking this in their head all the time, thats why they post it on twitter. you dont expect them to all come up to you and start screaming at you right?

Literally blacks and beaners. Beaners get called "white" so it looks like white men are doing the majority of crime, when in reality white men have the lowest crime rate in the country.

Attached: screen-shot-2018-08-15-at-10-01-43-am.png (598x357, 75K)

>Herschel Rothstein
Surprisingly subtle for /pol/ trolling. It's normally Rabbi Noseberg Shekelstein or something.

So it seems twitter is in the right for hating the crap episode but they have bad reasoning for hating it

Yeah, and anyone who wants to talk about it goes there, instead of filling half the board with sub-200 post threads about the same show for an entire month. Just saying.

Well the less trollish ones are harder to notice. Also they can be the same at the same time.

Attached: 1409427118360.png (579x471, 40K)

Imagine being so obsessed with this faggotry that you go to Twitter, search the words "thrones" and "white", pick whatever tweets you need, and actually waste time making this collage to post it on Yea Forums later on.
Thank fuck I'm not a /pol/tard. This is just sad.

Wrong reply:

not only this, but OP searched by latest instead of top tweets, so he didn't even use popular tweets which would have at least made the pic slightly less pathetic

If got let bitches win then sexism would be ended forever

>Game of thrones's'
>Journalists

I just looked through the GOT tags for the heck of it and almost every tweet I saw was political.

Life.

The bolded words are the search words in OP.

If you aren’t a race realist in the era of internet, I’ve got bad news for you.

Attached: 1558213246836.jpg (320x240, 25K)

That's proper grammar, actually. Would've been clearer with double quotes

If a word ends in s you don't add a second s after the apostrophe you ignorant chucklefuck

Not true. That rule is only for when the ending "s" makes it plural, not for when it's a singular noun or name like Thrones

Do people not realize their west is like our North? It's meant to be a frozen tundra. There wouldn't be dark people developing cause theres no sun. Its not like medieval Middle East to the East

hmm, what's this then?

Attached: 1548982561198.jpg (750x537, 74K)

>its a white guy saying it
Every time

Now just imagine if it was the other way around. There would be riots, assaults and people fired from their jobs.

Thanks's

>buzzfeed.com/samstryker
Imagine making a living writing shit like this. I'd probably kill myself.

>sympathy is free but envy has to be earned

>be jew
>visit oy vey world
>omega kikes telling me how israel is 35 trillion years old
>mention that israel isn't even 100 years old
>no no! i mean the holy land! israel is 78 billion years old!
>you can't just call everywhere israel, then pretend it's ancient, rabbi
>eat some traditional schlomo food
>it's not that bad, would recommend
>literally, unironically, actually see Palestinian rockets flying overheard and taken out by the iron dome
>shit my fucking pants
>absolutely paranoid to do anything
>counting the days until i get to go back to america
>finally get back
>never want to go back to shekel town again
>months later
>start seeing all this anti-white propaganda
>literally always nosebergs and sandalsteins

when you guys do holocaust 2, please remember some of us really, really don't like these people. we're bergs by birth, not by choice.

>wh*te "people" living rent free in your mind

yikes

Feels good being a straight white male

Attached: 1526055264551.gif (554x400, 120K)

Nice quote, I'll be stealing that

this isnt america, you faggot

Im colorblind

All people are equally fucking stupid

which means Yea Forums is now allowed to love it

>Twitter schizos
>Normalfags
You're so out of touch

they're "Extremely Online" people who spend their entire lives on the internet, kind of like all of you losers, oh have sex btw

>search for racist leftists with key words racist leftists use
>get racist posts
why are you surprised?

these people aren't the majority. they're literally just random people on twitter. stop looking for people to hate and grow up.

Twitter doesn't represent the average normie at all.

HE IS WHITE, HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE IT??11ONE!!

Its what happens when you mix all the races together and give them freedom.

saltmining is a vaunted tradition on this board, newfriend

aside from the race/political debate, i liked that scene

Attached: IMG_20190514_114843.jpg (1080x731, 181K)

Yeah its a California thing.
Its really crazy the thought police over here, theres stuff you legitimately cannot talk about or do or you'll be ostracized. And the looking at women for more than 5 seconds thing is real.
t. Hollywood background actor

Looks like the leaks wer real, nice, let those faggots cry

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT HOW BRAN LITERALLY ORCHESTRATED DANY GOING MAD SO HE COULD BECOME KING

IT WAS ALL A NEFARIOUS PLOT

HIS EYES GLOWING BLUE FOR A SEC WHILE ROLLING AWAY WOULDVE BEEN PERFECT; SHOWING HE WAS IN KAHOOTS WITH THE NIGHT KING ALL ALONG

You know normalfags have no fucking clue about anything when the most important thing for them is who gets to sit on the throne, they melted the fucker in the last episode for a reason and they completely missed the point, and how they can see Bran as an unqualified mediocre white man is beyond me. He literally knows all there is to know, peasants can’t commit tax fraud or lie about claims to land

I have. They hide it IRL because some know they will be received as lunatics but will gladly chimp out behind a screen or closed door

>>stop talking any how most violent crime is perpetuated by men you misandrist!
lol who says this? Except those strawman caricatures in your head.

People are actually calling it ableist and problematic even though it’s the year 2000 B.B.C

Attached: 86CFD73E-4975-41C5-9894-E1BF6E0B810F.jpg (750x890, 206K)

God I loathe racists

They're both horrid in different ways. It is what it is. Whats worse for your cities? A nuke or a nog? Answer: a nog.
What's worse for your democracy? A war or womens lib? Answer: womens lib

Attached: 1558336889201.jpg (700x674, 116K)

Asians aren't persecured or underpriviledged in any capacity, and yet they still whine like they are. It pisses me off.

>Cherrypicked retards represents all normies

>You're right we should just kill the violent minority off
Men also do all the great things.

>2014
/pol/ here
most of our accounts have been deleted since then

Yep, Jon saying to Bran that he is sorry that he couldn't serve his king and Bran replying "you were exactly where you needed to be" is pretty clear indication that Bran planned all those events.

If anything its self loathing whites who post this shit.

these aren't normalfags

hate it when mediocre straight white omniscient men are put in charge

>mediocre white man
Is this some kind of twitter meme I'm not aware of?

Whatever happened to "YASS, KWEEN SLAY"? Was she too effective at slaying?
I am just happy that Daenerys finally lost her plot armor.

You are wrong on so many levels that even if what you are saying is truth it still wouldn't prove your point.

Things like this are pretty rare phenomenon to observe

Among a billion other hints.

D&D made a huge fucking mistake not making this stuff more obvious to people.

Most people's idealizations of Bran as a Good Robot are so welded into their mind that a few hints are not good enough.

Black women have higher murder rate than white men

Attached: murderrace.jpg (600x450, 24K)

yeah it's a thing among the anti-white types. fuck knows why, but they think it's clever.

>Didn't the OK sign become racist because a bunch of shitposters from /pol/ decided to larp as SJWs and bitch about it until the media became interested in the shitshow?
No it became racist because some people thought that signaling with a popular hand sign and "tricking" the left into "overreacting" would "make the left appear to be the bad guys" and then the right would "just magically win".

What actually happened is that people are fucking cowards and for the 9999 billionth time when the left started applying just a little bit of punishment people suddenly folded and retconned one of the most common and popular hand signs in human history.

Yet still the amazing right wing don't get it.

>drogo gets a shallow cut and dies from an infection
HAHA DIE RAPIST
>arya gets shanked in the stomach multiple times and swims through an open sewer and survives
YAAAS KWEEN
>crazy bitch commits fiery genocide on king's landing
DANY WOULD NEVER DO THIS FUCK THIS INCONSISTENT WRITING

>they're literally just random people on twitter.
Majority of journalists are like them

imagine being so desperate to find all these sjw tweets that you spend time searching through the deepest swamps of twitter, screenshot them, and then edit them together. Sad.

>very few
A quarter billion monthly users worldwide is "very few?"

If they didn't fuck up NK I'd say GoT ending was a surprise success. As it stands it's still better than expected

>her wits

WHAT FUCKING WITS REEEEEEE

tell that to fox news

oh wait, they're the ones who told you to begin with.

this

Are you attempting to communicate?

>Yet another checkout girl rolls her eyes and impatiently asks if I'm paying with cash or credit after I spent five minutes ranting that Black Panther is secret jew plot to steal the white man's precious bodily fluids.
>REEEEEEE The SJWS are everywhere!

>things that never happen
>thing that nobody says
Wow you sure showed /pol/

>whatabouts!!

Attached: file.png (750x537, 177K)

>30k likes.

Literally explain this shit trannys. Coinsider this guy is not a celebrity.

Am enjoying SJW tears.

those retards are literally Dany in denial. They don't care about personalities/plot/etc. Only about what color the character's asses are. The most racist pieces of shit there are.

tim pool talks about this a lot. basically, "journalists" have their shit pushed by literal bots, to make themselves seem credible. same thing with the "TOP 10 REASONS WHY GREEN IS BETTER THAN BLUE" can be found on 8 million different sites, with 2 and a half views. those views and clicks are then counted together, and displayed under the "journalists" post, and 9 times out of 10, to the response of 1, or literally 0 comments, despite having 100k views. they do this to make their brand seem credible, and then big companies buy them as "influencers". only now are companies realizing all these sites are completely worthless, which is where the "learn to code" meme came from, when used against journalists, who are being laid off at astronomical rates. make no mistake, these people are nobodies, and they're all broke.

>why are Asians whining?
>it's a /pol/ troll account

Everyone like this needs to die

Darling, you are a medicore white man. Should I point out the obvious?

I live in Ca. Yes.
Please nuke this place.

Their fault for projecting their own narrative on it. Westeros isn't real. How boring would it be if Dany wins and sits on the trhone and lives happily ever after.

GF and her roommate were discussing it this morning and NONE of this nonsense came up. These are NOT mainstream opinions.

>@YourFavoriteQuad
She can't possibly be suggesting she's a quadroon. Right?

All the SJW's in CA are immigrants from flyover states that they kicked into my backyard, and then the flyover fag states have the nerve to complain when we throw their trash back into their trailer home parks where they belong

this, spare us mischlings. we promise no shekel grabbin

Fuck off nigress.

Why are Americans so retarded and easy to manipulate ?

Hey, I'm not racist.
I hate all niggers, spics, roasties, wytbois, and faggots all equally.

/pol/ in a nutshell

i don't even have shekels to grab. i'd only grab shekels from illegals, the welfare state, and NGOs.

based reply

you find this stuff on twitter without even looking since the algo will push tweets liked by others to the top of your feed.

sounds like you've never used a social media site before.

That's funny, but I want to see retards REEE about how this season is the worst thing that has ever happened to them even though seasons 5 - 7 were far worse.

No education.
-T. American

Propaganda
I’ve slowly realized with Horror that Americans are perhaps the only population next to the North Koreans or Anglos who get pumped with so much propaganda
That is why there is so much mental illness here
This is a mad house, and it controls the keys to the world
For the sake of the world I hope it implodes soon

>straight

kek

Attached: GoT is right wing propaganda.jpg (685x747, 311K)

This bitch realizes that there are no true democracies right? Even the United States is a Representative Republic.
>Let's leave up a Wall
Oh so were we supposed to round up everyone in the kingdom to knock down a wall made of Ice the width of a continent and the height of a skyscraper? What a stupid bitch.

Except we all accept that men are by far more violent and aggressive, it's you "people" who refuse to accept agree that black men are more violent and aggressive than asian men for example.

FUCK bran and FUCK white people

Any time you see someone refer to themselves as 'esquire' you can immediately disregard their opinions, as it is an honorific only used in the third person. Usually it's failed lawyers trying to make their degree count for something.

Imagine being this lacking in self-awareness.

as opposed to us yuros who haven't been manipulated in the slightest

Attached: 8912748.jpg (834x822, 146K)

>Bran
>mediocre white man
The dude is literally a fucking wizard at this point. You can say what you want about him, but it no way shape or from can he be considered mediocre.

>implying normies aren't all banned from twitter

Attached: dorsey baphomet.jpg (869x850, 110K)

Whats wrong with this? They are people too

Any time someone says this I laugh. Have you considered doing some actual research into why the african american community is the way it is? What it is that happened immediately after slavery was abolished, during the time they had their first chance at actually living?

If you search the stats for great human achievements, it would look identical.

have sex

banned?

Who made this thread again?

>wtf why are these people are running the land they are native to???

Attached: om7qh38rvoj21.png (720x489, 203K)

>Oh so were we supposed to round up everyone in the kingdom to knock down a wall made of Ice the width of a continent and the height of a skyscraper?

No, but it's fucking retarded that there's still a night watch. What are they watching out for? The white walkers are all dead.

>Niggers and sandniggers
>People
>Not violent apes

IKTFB

Attached: itsnotsobeahd.png (805x808, 363K)

>littlefinger's protege should be KWEEN

how is this meant to be representative? these are like 10 tweets. of the kind OP was specifically searching for i would imagine. what would actually be interesting to know is how many tweets he had to sift through to find the ones he "liked". because that would go to the question of how representative those views are of "normies"

I mean, there is only one continent that has laws designed to make sure there are more niggers on television. And its the same continent that actually taxes you for the pleasure of viewing their propaganda.

I'm not compelled by law to pay for CNN or NYT.

Detestable people. Twitter is like an index of everyone that you should never, ever listen to.

>The cripple just became the fucking king but lets ignore that and complain about the fact that he was called the broken

Attached: 1342985079083.jpg (645x773, 55K)

I suppose it's whitey's fault that anywhere you find niggers happens to be a dystopian hellhole?

Yeah haha just stop worrying nothing is happening go back to sleep. Just consume some more haha.

>Call everyone shitting on Bran for being a straight white male ableist
>Say they're shutting down disability diversity in TV shows so they're not being inclusive and it makes them bigoted
>Tell them they're saying disabled people can't be in positions of power
>their minds go full error404

>Proceed to call him "crip" as he explains being called broken is offensive

>Westeros doesn't practice slavery
>Were literally going to kill Jorah for selling a couple poachers he captured to Tyroshi slavers
>Brown people enslave other brown people in Planetos
>Complaining about slaves slaughtering white people like that's a good thing for Westeros, when they're literally just violent foreign invaders with zero legitimacy attacking innocent people with nothing to do with their life in bondage

What is this cuck in the middle complaining about in the middle?

Does the black sense of entitlement and need for an unjust power fantasy know no bounds?

I hate what the left has turned out to be so fucking much. It's irredeemable. Worthless.

Throw everyone with a Twitter account into a gas chamber.

Sadly not

>stop talking any how most violent crime is perpetuated by men you misandrist!
Literally no one says that.

Despite being 13% of the population...

>wasting your time and energy getting mad at what retards say on social media

Attached: 1433210137774.jpg (680x680, 45K)

I met one of them in college. Total fucking weirdo, he had no chin, dyed hair, a bunch of lame tattoos, and went on a rant about how we had to "eat the rich" when the professor asked about possible consequences of climate change. At the end of said rant he raised his fist in the air and looked around expecting people to join in before shrinking back when he realized everyone was cringing, these are not normalfags.

>Boohoo muh bullshit that happened a hundred years ago

You are aware that more people in the world suffer besides blacks right?

You don't see Asian people acting like a bunch of self destructive morons just because the Cambodian genocide happened.

How far are you willing to let these excuses carry you until you accept that no one alive today in America was ever a slave, and soon no one alive will have ever even lived through Jim Crow, at what point will personal accountability come into play?

Oh wait, never, because it is disadvantageous for you to ever let people be judged by their merits because you're scared that they wont measure up and the consequences of that realization scare the shit out of you.

>GRRM=/=B&W
fucking showfag normies
they haven't complained about how dnd shat all over GRRM's story in seasons 5-7
and dnd's story has way more progressive stronk wahmyn than the books
daenerys is definitely going to be the villain towards the end of the books
except in the books she won't be taking KL from another strong kween, she'll be taking it from a man that's doing a better job than her

Fucking this. Even if you want to be nice to everyone and have the entire planet since songs hand in hand, you still have to work pretty hard to deny race realism in 20-nin-fucking-teen.

Attached: 1558031771301.jpg (650x520, 132K)

Something something cis WHITE MEN?

>wasting time getting mad at threads
LMAO.

This is why the MSM loves twitter they can take the noice a small group of nutcases make and act like it’s a majority opinion

There is one, but it mostly just spams trap threads on /r9k/

Attached: reiko r9k trap collection snap shrek.png (400x400, 250K)

Reminds me of the time when Chewbacca didn't get a medal of honor.
Or when they ignored after the attack on the death star in the latest movie.

Twitter is right.

It is the majority opinion, you retarded faggot. Pretty much every person you talk to in your daily life thinks there is a grand conspiracy of evil rich white men trying to oppress blacks for no reason. Thinks all races are equal except Asians are smarter and blacks are more athletic. Thinks police murder innocent blacks for no reason. Think diversity is strength. Think anyone who is racist is a genocidal maniac hillbilly. Can't comprehend a rationale criticism of homosexuality. Etc...

All of these beliefs are mainstream. This is what every child is learning. This is what every person who watches television frequently thinks. They just don't feel the need to express it.

You want to hear someone's real beliefs come out? Get them mad. Make a woman mad and hear her go off about how all white men are terrible. THIS IS WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE CONSUMING EVERY DAY. They're not passionate about it and they obviously care more about their favourite TV show character dying than politics but these are the actual beliefs of people. Get out of your bubble.

Never met anyone who believes any of that nonsense most people don’t give two shits about your internet culture wars

Dilate

This isn't some secret club internet culture war. This is what is promoted on every major and popular news network. Most even on FOX.

Because they aren't good debaters, I've met three whorrd like this a few tears back in college, and I would consistently argue with them and blow them out, and then I'd look them up on Twitter or FB and catch them running their stupid whore mouths about me, of course they wouldn't say it directly to me as I would crack their jaws, but it's the same thing. All of these women and faggots who post this kind of shit online would never say it in real life because most of their friends are white, their families are white, their entire surroundings are nothing but self hating white people, none of them have ever lived with a hood rat or an illegal and this all of their self hating rants and posts are just self induced conjecture. Think about it. If all of these white people living in one wealthy sheltered area hate eachother, then it would be natural for them to assume that their "Other", "opposite" is likeable regardless of whether ir not its true. And that's why they usually get raped and murdered when hiking across the middle east to prove how peaceful it is over there.

Attached: 1558133162969.gif (320x566, 2.68M)

>they arecthe real racists
Its true tho

>browsing 4chin

Attached: 006ass.jpg (750x1000, 425K)

they are going to become a minority in their own country in the next 20 years surrounded by brown undesirables who want their blood

>title goes back to a quote from book/season 1 where Tyrion offers to have a special saddle made for Bran to ride around on as he's "quite fond of cripples, bastards and broken things"
>IIRC Bran even overhears the people of Winterfell calling him the broken
>Tyrion tells Jon Snow to make wear his flaws proudly so they can never come back to harm him
>Bran absolutely does not care about his broken body since he can warg into wildlife and go on remote play adventures
But yeah let's get offended that the crippled kid got to rule the civilized world.

The official ad to make you vote this weekend has an African couple in it.

Who case what niggers, socialists, femnazis, male feminist think other than the Democratic Party. Fuck them, but it's fucked up the Special Olympics got a win over everything last night.

leftists are mentally ill

Why he hate his own race and gender?

>he specifically searches Twitter for white and game of thrones to see retarded comments from randos to get mad about them, make a collage and share it on a Tunisian snake taming forum
Is this that white fragility I've been hearing about?

Attached: 1558317416930.gif (280x280, 1.44M)

They'll skip/revise anything that doesn't co-inside with their world view. Such as it is. They never should've been given purchasing power or the right to vote.

Notice that he's putting down STRAIGHT white men.

>mocking a handicapped character in a wheelchair by repeatedly criticizing him for "sitting around"
This is surprisingly ableist of them. Aren't these people supposed to be above this sort of thing?

It was literally all there was behind the Iron Curtain and yet most people did not believe the BS. People just conform.

After you sweaty ;^)

>black people are overrepresented in prisons
>racism!
>men are overrepresented in prisons
>*silence*
I don't agree with the people complaining that 100% of all skewed proportions involving race and sex implies unfair discrimination, but they'd be a whole lot less aggravating if they were at least consistent about it.

They couldn't even get past the final episode without shamming a man. They had to throw one last shade in to get the undesirables retweeting.

fucking this. And trans.

I can't wait for the purge. So many undesirables are breathing right now

>if i want to see white people killing people i will watch the news

Somebody give me a privilege tier list. Don't the disabled rank "higher" than anybody able-bodied? I guess maybe his affluence and whiteness cancels that out? At any rate, you'd think the disabled would be shouting these cunts down. How often does a nigga in a wheelchair get any love?

>white
>literally mexican
i fucking hate (((elites))) so fucking much.

Why do these people care so much about how they end the show? Sounds like they need to have sex. Those basement dwellers.

She's right. Civil war soon.

you're a loser. fuck twitter screencaps and fuck you. poison someone else's well.

I live in central Europe, am quite social and know a lot of people, but I've only ever met one person that acted IRL like those twitter crazies.
That one was the whole stereotypical package though. Ugly, the glasses, weird lip, resting bitchface, you name it.
It was pretty fun though, especially considering that her friends actually were quite nice and appologized a lot for her behaviour and there were cringe faces all around whenever she said something (she was the sister of one of the three girls she was with).

To be fair Bran didn't do anything. Not that his race should be questioned but the character getting the throne is awfully contrived. We're just suppose to believe that everyone accepts and believes in his magical powers.

The funniest part is that 5 seconds after screeching about muh whites, they'll turn around and claim race is a social construct.

have sex change

Guess you'd better go fuck your loser nigger boyfriends, thots. Make them feel better about all this!

Men don't have problems accepting obvious facts though.
When have you seen men complaining about stereotypes or discrimination on the basis of them commiting most of the crime? Never because they don't do such things. Men can accept reality and facts.
At the same time women and minorities literally can't shut up about the wage gap and the supposed unfair representation in positions of leadership. It's them who have problems accepting reality.

White is a mutt word by new world mongrels.

>I've never actually met one in either my schooling or at work.

No shit. Try looking at the welfare office.

twitter.com/search?q=bran ableist joke&src=typd

Cringe people, I don't even like GOT but this was so funny to read.

Pic related made me laugh the most

Attached: photo_2019-05-20 10.24.47.jpg (397x105, 16K)

And of course except 3 posts, they're all white bitches or white cucks... Lmao, safe hating shits should just noose themselves already.

According to these idiots, a "non-mediocre white man" is a guy with no career or sustainable prospects, yet has impeccable jawline.

So all those infographics /pol/ made of Verified users saying things about Jews weren't legit...?

I'd expect anyone whose politics causes them to be perturbed by any divergence from perfect equality to have the baseline philosophical consistency to also be disturbed by all forms of inequality. instead, it all seems to mesh with what can be summed up as, "I'm for helping the people who look like ME"

No Burington Bar reactions yet?

Based.

Attached: PEPECHAMP.jpg (334x334, 88K)

They didn't film it this time.

>Fans React to Wideshot of CGI Ash

Buying 30k likes from Pajeets costs somewhere in the region of $180. Even less if you're a frequent customer.

People do it because of what this guy said. Lots of "followers" on social media means you get money from companies to push product. But in the vast majority of cases with these "influencers", +90% of the followers, likes, retweets, etc just comes from thousands of Pajeets working out of warehouses in India with 500 fake Twitter/Instagram/Facebook accounts each.

They have banks and some nations don't do slavery, and they're off to discover americos. It's more 1500s.

What were the crime rates of white slaves in arab nations? Nothing comparable.

I'm a socialist and this screenshot killed my neurons with each line I read
People like this is why we get so much flack

Fellow SocDem here. I just wish these fucking lunatics with their insane social policies would go full commie so that people stopped associating them with us.

Attached: 1529620715449.jpg (1002x982, 272K)

They are NPCs

Attached: 6B55A450-47F6-4AD2-964D-0938B266FA1D.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

>another mediocre white guy
he's paraplegic
>mediocre
he's magic

Attached: 1556916217510.jpg (300x287, 66K)

Because our lives are actually pretty good and so we need something to complain about

These people are racist scum, they don't see a place for white people at the table. No one watches shows like black lightning or power and says they're too black, these 'people' want all white people gone sooner or later.

All with 1 like or none. Seems about right. These people are literally the guy threatening to kill himself on facebook and no one falls for it.

Working in the media, in the academia, in HR departments and in art galleries.

You are absolutely insane

Don't try to apply logic to it. They simply hate white people. All white men are mediocre at best in their eyes.

Hey, if you're still here, do you think Marwyn in the books is to basically serve the purpose that Tyrion/Jon did by showing her the White Walkers?

I'm european. Most of us are going national, because of the shitload amount of mass-murder and rape (inc child rape) brought here by massive waves of immigrants. There is also huge attack by the left and sjws against the cultural traditions of white europeans. Both pagan and christian traditions are deemed as racist. Not to mention the whole attack against (white) males by feminists and other creatures. This is how it is in Europe. Not a better place. Don't have to browse /pol/ to get fucked.

Do they really hate whites, though?

I'm a northern eurofag, and spent 5 weeks driving along the California coast. While 95% of the women were extremely ugly mutts, everywhere we went they'd be eyefucking me and my mate. Almost as if we were the first real white people they ever saw. Only other places I've experienced it was in some parts of South America and South East Asia.

>these tweets
>only 3 likes
why should I care?