Now that the chair has cooled down, why did he do it?

Now that the chair has cooled down, why did he do it?

Attached: wat.png (1259x706, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SIbICzNrBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dany=Nissa Nissa
Jon=Azor Ahai
Drogon=Lightbringer

dany got pointyd by a pointy pointy
chair has pointy pointy
chair bad

Have sex

to make room for brans wheelchair

He was lashing out in anger, the throne just happened to be close. He couldn't just kill Jon because he's a main character.

Attached: 60485300_2697108230363972_1446586534806421504_n.jpg (383x640, 48K)

he made a cool looking ramp for bran

with me

>Jon=Azor Ahai
Water-Whights
Lion-Lannisters
Nissa-Dany

>"Oh no you killed my puppet! If I can't sit on this throne, then neither will you!"

Drogon is sentient enough to realize Dany was a totalitarian loon and focus his anger on the chair, meaning the destructive and impulsive beast was Dany, and Drogon just happened to follow her orders

Attached: 1545421270785.jpg (912x905, 96K)

It's retarded, but it's because Drogon realized it was the pursuit of the Iron Throne that killed his siblings and ultimately his mother. It was also a case of Targ v Targ and he decided to destroy the thing they fought over.

i lost

Anyone who has stood next to a camp fire before knows that no way Jon could withstand being close to that heat

the fact that this seems to be the leading understanding of this scene is worrisome. I thought you were all smarter than the masses of twitter fans?

>why did he do it?
Bran warged into him and destroyed the city purely so he could rebuild the whole place to be wheelchair access friendly.
Mastermind strategist to be honest.

She was pregnant and Jon didn't want to pay child support

Attached: 1549707803049.gif (220x167, 547K)

Daenerys's soul moved into Drogon's body. She burnt it to be sure nobody could get it.

I think he was just burning shit and he was like.. WTF this is taking longer than the rest.. BURN.

They should have had her tell him she's pregnant as he knifes her.

Drogon know that Jon plot armor is to strong and he would get killed if he try to kill him.

It's just a clump of cells m8

we all know the symbolism of destroying the chair that ruined his moms life, it's stupid because there is no believable way to execute the fucking dragon having a clear understanding of what that chair even means.
You are not clever faggot

ah yes

Attached: 1558343381690.png (777x1200, 616K)

META FOUR, DABID
WE CAN WRITE A META FOUR

It’s a nice concept but a weird ass scene because prior to this dragons were fucking retarded and didn’t understand metaphors and deeper meanings to crap like that.

No, we all understand the *symbolism*.

It's just bloody retarded.

i feel like you are a snyderfag

Stfu zoomer

>Drogon verbose
Epic

Its better than the dragon having human level IQ and poetic reasoning

People warg into their animals before they die. This is a known piece of lore in the ASOIAF universe.

Dany warged into Drogon - that's why he randomly showed up there and DIDN'T kill Jon (only the throne, which she finally realized--too late--had cost her everything.)

Attached: 1472385764312.png (200x200, 24K)

Theis entire scene in jpg format

Attached: Smart Dragon Stupid Dragon Good Dragon.jpg (1178x424, 90K)

This is brilliant

he thought the chair killed his mum

or

he has a mental link with Dany and so was also in love with Jon therefore didn't want to kill him.

I like to think the first option is people want to believe but d&d actually subverted our expectations and drogon is just a dumb fuck

Or he was burning random shit out of anger and the throne just happened to be there?

Attached: meme-488x400.png (488x400, 227K)

i think the point was that drogon "knows" that it was the chair that really killed dany.

or

it's a badly written show and they wanted the image of the throne being melted by a dragon and they ain't gotta explain shit

I think it's dog logic, nothing more. Sharp object killing her, so all sharp objects are bad.

It was the iron throne that really killed Danaerys and the other dragons. Drogon was actually intelligent enough to know it.

fuck that's true. I mean I doubt D&D know that, but I like your headcanon

RRAAAAARRR SWORD CHAIR KILLED MY MOM

I don't think dany is a warg, although maybe all targeryens have some warg-like connection to their dragons, because the dragon seems to unconsciously understand the rider's commands

he couldn't handle the hot seat

Based

Attached: 1557839328497.jpg (541x633, 40K)

This, but unironically.

t-thanks Paarthurnax

But Drogon why did you burn a million innocent people then

Unironically this. Drogon was Branravens pawn, Bran warged into him to torch kings landing and was moving every character into place and set up Jon killing Dany, no need for a throne when you cant get into it yourself

got payed

This is literally the point. Drogon was admitting that he undrrstood Dany had been corrupted

>iron throne made by dragonfire
>iron throne destroyed by dragonfire
POTERY

absolute spatula

and how did he understand that

In the books the bigger dragons are always highly intelligent. What makes you think dragons are not intelligent anyway?

just trying to protect her smile

Attached: thinking laugh Dany.webm (1920x1080, 1.43M)

>smartest dragon in the world
Well considering hes the only dragon in the world...

Because in the show and up to that point dragons were as intelligent as a pig at best

This entirely. Take the lore from any fantasy series in existence and dragons are always portrayed as highly intelligent creatures.

>With the death of the last true Targ, the Iron Throne is destroyed, signaling the end of their Dynasty
wooow

So he burned innocent civilians to death knowing full well that would cross the line to Dany's downfall, setting her at odds with her allies? And then blames corruption anyway?

Thats what i thought.

In a Jungian sense, manlets and women are not people.

>Because in the show and up to that point dragons were as intelligent as a pig at best
youtube.com/watch?v=1SIbICzNrBo

non-gotfag here, why was the throne so important? Did it actually hold some power or was it just symbolic? Because if it was symbolic, who gives a shit?

It's literally this. Trying to interpret more into this seasons lazy writing isn't necessary

Highly intelligent is not the same as comprehending fucking metaphors and symbolism or whatever.
>What makes you think dragons are not intelligent anyway?
They ARE. This is demonstrated by how Drogon started growling at Jon, he's smart enough to know he did it. But he isn't smart enough to know what the throne or what it represents he has literally no way of knowing that unless he had some sort of psychic link with Dany.

You literally stole this from reddit. Bravo zoomers

>not listening to what your mother says
drogon is a good lad

That would redeem not just the scene but the entire show

Attached: =3.png (420x300, 9K)

she cute

She needed killing.

Because he reaized the obsession throne made danny mad insead of jon being a cuck and killing her so he burned it.
Drogon had more logic than an average woman

because dragons are high IQ

Made from the melted swords of the valiant First Men defending against KellyC-s genocidal invader dragonfucker forefather who ended up conquering the continent.

and just how the fuck would you be aware of what's on reddit?

Furrball

he is also a targaryen, they have a special connection with dragons

In most fantasy universes dragons are supposed to be wiser than men. SO I guess drogon knew what Dany did was wrong. And in the end he blamed the throne for making all this happen. Not jon.

This except unironically

>which
which WHAT

“my cousin(?) just killed my mom, but he’s a main character and I have a special connection to him.

> it was snowing

Attached: 4L_qtioGIUb.png (468x1000, 722K)

pigs aren't dumb tho

>dragon intelligent enough to understand symbolism
>not intelligent enough to understand a chair cant kill dany
Someone got hit with the retard stick

So was anyone else confused how when he breathed fire it destroyed the wall right above the throne, but that same force did nothing to the chair until it just heated it enough to melt it? I mean people know fire can't break stone like they showed right?

Is there anything more pathetic than someone who polices Yea Forums comments for Reddit quotes?

The swords were melted by dragonfire before, so they were hardened.

you'd be amazed how many popular memes on here are stolen wholesale from youtube replies and reddit threads, 9gag and twitter too. it's all a big fucking joke