Ross>Chandler>Joey>Monica>Rachel>Phoebe

Ross>Chandler>Joey>Monica>Rachel>Phoebe

Don't reply to this thread this is just a reminder

Attached: 1539456929960.jpg (620x465, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g0z18rM68D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am replying to this thread but to agree

Rachel in front of Monica but other than that you are correct.

switch joey and chandler and we got a deal

This is literally my exact ranking

>Rachel in front of Monica

Attached: 1554247196767.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

I can see this argument if you're ranking character writing but chandles and Monica were better actors than Joey and Rach imo

I can see this argument if you're ranking character writing but chandles and Monica were better actors than Joey and Rach imo

I do mean character writing

Switch Monica and Joey.

Kramer>Costanza>Jerry>Elaine

Swap Phoebe with Joey and your list is perfect. youtu.be/g0z18rM68D8

Kramer is a shit meme actor.
>omg I keep FAAALLLIING lol!
>george>elaine>>>>>shit grin jerry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kramer the ham

Costanza>Jerry>Elaine>>>>>>Kramer

>all men before women

Sexist

I said before Monica was funnier than Joey and I stick to it. Fat Monicas dancing is the cutest and funniest shit ever

Chandler = Ross > Monica > Rachel >>> Joey = Pheobe

>chandles and Monica were better actors than Joey and Rach imo
Have you ever seen Matt LeBlanc when he's not Joey? Guy is boring and bland as fuck. He's actually a really good comedic actor.

Why do you niggers hate Phoebe?

Rachel

Phoebe, Monica, joey, Chandler, Ross.
First three are to "have sex", the rest are incidental.
They are almost all jews anyway.

am I the only one who wants to marry Monica SO much? I self inserted into chandler for that reason

At least we can all agree that Racheal was a fucking whore. A dirty, dirty whore.

>no red ross ranking
shit order, tbqh senpai

>t.negros hating on Kramer.

nigs gonna nig

>Ross sits at the dining table in Moncia's apartment
>"Thanks for making me a moistmaker, even though it isn't Thanksgiving..."
>Monica rubs his back in a consoling way
>"Its really no problem, food is a good way to get over a breakup, trust me I would know"
>Ross takes a bite of his moistmaker and moans in pure bliss
>"Man this is so good!"
>Monica sits down
>"You know Ross, making you food takes me back to our teenage years..."
>Ross' mind clicks, its another one of those nights, those hot nights that always end in pleasure and a ping of pain
>"Yeah..." Ross puts his sandwich down "You know, Im hungry for something else"
>Monica smirks, knowing whats about to come next
>"A...different kind of moistmaker. C'mere"
>Ross pushes his chair back exposing his knee, ripe for sitting.

>Monica takes the invitation in stride, she gets up and sits down on his lap
>Ross can feel the heat between her legs already, her face so close that he can smell her intoxicating perfume, freshly picked lilacs and coconut it reminds him of their time in Barbados
>That vacation between the conferences Ross and Monica had a little time to themselves exploring their ripe bodies
>Monica knew Ross' mind was already foggy, his eyes got that gloss sometimes, she would need to make the first move
>their lips connected, and soon their tongues in carnal pleasure
>moans slipped out of Monica's mouth, it was hard to keep quiet when she was with Ross. Chandler or Richard never made her feel this way, only her brother
>Ross' hand started to explore her contours, her tight belly, her back, her hard nipples, he gave them a soft squeeze, giving Monica an electric wave across her body
>Ross' hands went down though, below, she was already slick, he two thick fingers entered with ease
>"Oh god!" Monica whispered into his ear
>"No god, just me" Ross replied

Phoebe>Joey>Monica>Rachel=Ross>Chandler

This is the correct ranking.

Attached: thumbupcolored.png (549x447, 80K)

I'm not saying he's bad, he's funny as hell. But I just think Courtney Cox is really fucking underrated as a comedic actor. Compare her to interviews as well and you can tell how passionate of a performer she was compared to Aniston and kudrow

Chandler > Joey > Ross > Monica > Rachel > Phoebe

Attached: friends.jpg (435x978, 81K)

Ross=Joey=Rachel's Nips>Chandler>Rachel=Phoebe=Monica

Janice is my "TV character the show would have you believe are unappealing but you like" choice.

>Everything after that was a blur, they both undid their pants as quickly as possible, muscle memory kicked in
>Monica jumps up on the table, opening her legs for her brother, jet black pubes making a landing strip for his thick cut member
>he thrusts himself into her, the first pump always gave a little pain to Monica, so he did it quick, like ripping off a bandaid
>Monica hugs him, letting out a puff of hot air to tickle his ear with every thrust he makes
>its not long, but they both get to where they want to go, within minutes they both climax
>Ross pulls out in time, spilling his hot thick cum on Monica's belly
>Monica never let anyone else do this stuff to her, after all she was a germophobe, but for some reason, when Ross did it, it didn't make her skin crawl
>she dragged her finger across her toned stomach and even licked a bit, letting out a little giggle, back in her old days she would have ate it all, like everything she ate, but she needed to watch her figure
>Monica walks over to the sink, he tight ass wiggling, using warm water to wash off Ross' seed
>Ross just buckled his black leather pants up again
>they quietly took their own ways, they usually did this, afterwards came the shame, the realization
>Rachel saw everything from Ross' apartment her mouth agape
>what did she witness? why did she watch it all? why did she finger herself and climax like no time before?
>she looks down at her right hand, seeing the wetness, the physical evidence of what she did
>she quickly wipes it off on her shirt and throws it in the washer, no need to ride it today

Some fags just snub their nose at physical comedy, of which Kramer was arguably the GOAT, and that was only half of what made him funny

Phoebe was the worst character for many reasons. First of all she has awful comedic timing and delivery. Phoebe delivering a "funny" line ends up shrill and grating. Her writing is also shit where she's constantly mean
(Introducing Monica to her "soul mate" after shes already married) and obnoxious (complaining about her baby shower)
to everyone while they're forced to apologize to her for her insanity (thought a child's pet cat was her mom and thus her property), and she's often portrayed as an absolute hypocrite like the pottery barn and charity episodes. I honestly think to like phoebe you have to be mentally ill

>me at 10 years old
Chandler>Joey>Rachel>Monica>Ross>Phoebe

>me at 28 years old
Ross>Chandler>Rachel>Phoebe>Joey>Monica

phoebe is the best character on thw show next to joey

Rachel=Joey>Chandler>Pjoebe>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>Gellers

t. maximum normicus

Forgot to mention the main reason Pheebs is shit: Shes guy and cant act for shit
Nah Richards is undeniably a good physical comedian. But falling down is ALL he had. He had already played out that bit on Fridays. He has zero range unlike Julia dreyfus and lacks the acting talent of Jason Alexander.

Guy=Ugly. Her appearance limited her appeal

Chandler is the worst character ever. I absolutely hate Chandler beyond everything, and I hate all the people like him. Who think they are so funny because they quip and pun, and they get so sad if you don't find them funny so you have to say
>he he yeah funny really clever he
and they never have the capacity to see that they are just grating pieces of shits.

Meh I'm open to your opinion. Why do you think Joey and phoebe are the best? Imo both their actors and the characters writing were the weakest in the show. Shit like "JOEY DOESNT SHARE FOOD" is just cringy garbage to me

t. Phoebe
Honestly Chandler and his mommy and daddy issues and subsequent need for approval made him the most realistic character. And Matt Perrys delivery was the funniest. Made Chandler the best character to me. If you hate him you might share some of his issues

Chandler > Joey > Monica > Ross > Phoebe > Rachel

Attached: 1554901918789.png (421x435, 303K)

>made him the most realistic character
yeah because the world is filled with chandlers that think they are funny but they are just passive agressive ironic and its not funny in the least

>I absolutely hate Chandler beyond everything, and I hate all the people like him.
>I hate all the people like him.
t. a child
I remember when I were in primary school and some kid said he hated everybody that didn't like Eminem. You remind me of him.

I disagree about Richards, he has a great comedic delivery and is probably only second to George in the number of genuinely funny lines on the show.

that are like him, not that like him

ROSS>MONICA>JOEY>CHANDLER>RACHEL>PHEEVEBE

The One Where Chandler Shoots The Mailman In The Face

I used to despise Ross because he was such a whiny bitch. Nowadays tho
>Chandler's a beta bitch to his overbearing wife
>Ross takes none of the Rachel's shit

Chandler became a non-person when he started to date Monica, sure it has his moments here and there but most is a spineless faggot.

Mónica is even more annoying than Phoebe and that's quite of an accomplishment.