What was your reaction?

What was your reaction?

Attached: ohnono.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Oh noes the CGI is sad

as 6' 7" man with a 9 inch cock who makes 350K a year, I cried my eyes out

Attached: 04e.jpg (1200x898, 121K)

Big Ooof

Broke my heart.

Attached: 1556525322497.jpg (800x800, 121K)

"pfft, haha WHAT!"

I dunno check the other 50 threads faggot.

Attached: 1532722328934.jpg (882x960, 76K)

When Drogor was pushing Daenerys' body trying to wake it up I'll admit I teared up a little for the CGI. It was sort of gay how it killed The Iron Chair as if to say, "THIS is what you do it for? THIS stupid chair?" Don't know why breathed fire on the walls before he killed chair either.

Already expected it so didn't care. Was waiting for what would happen after and was pissed when they went for two weeks later bullshit and that whole garbage scene where they pick a new king.

Attached: 1543864775414.jpg (1135x636, 35K)

Dany should had gotten the throne

YAAAAS QUEENSLAAAAAAAAAYED

Attached: S-SAVE ME JORAAAAAAAAAHHH.png (793x501, 452K)

Howling with laughter, then wondering what logical reason the dragon had to melt the throne.

this episode along with season 7 and 8 were absolute shit
D&D butchered the story and gave it the worst possible ending
however
this made me big cry

i dont watch reddit tier stuff like GoT
i was sitting beside my bed praying and fasting for the glory of my lord and savior Jesus Christ

Attached: great.png (232x233, 67K)

Attached: 1548227794460.jpg (331x319, 15K)

>along with season 7 and 8 were absolute shit
and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6

Nice try, cocklet.

As a 9 inch man with a 6'7" cock who drives a hybrid Humvee with 9 sets of truck nuts, I felt murrican about it.

Attached: Jonstanza.jpg (557x720, 237K)

ayy lmao

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (1600x1200, 696K)

>Why the fucking shit fuck is a fucking lizard with wings melting the iron throne?
>how could it possibly understand what just happened?
>Why didn't it just try to melt Jon, and prove he's targarian by failing to melt him?

>dragons in the books as smart as a dog
>dragons in the show smart as hell sages because magicnsheeeit

>Why didn't it just try to melt Jon, and prove he's targarian by failing to melt him?

Not all Targs are immune to fire and Jon has been shown to not be immune already.

What should have happened is as follows

Jon stabs dany with longclaw. Drogon roasts him, but he emerges from the flames naked with longclaw smoldering and aflame from the dragonfire.

Targs aren't immune to fire go read the books idiot

and then he fucks the dragon

ur rite. shoulda been real dragon. lazy faggots.

Impregnates Drogon and restarts the Targaryen Bloodline like the good old days.

That's what I just said you clown.

my headcanon is that jon joined dany in love and started conquering shit with her

No Targs are immune to fire

rage

Attached: Jorah.jpg (1033x1199, 290K)

Attached: blow.gif (200x200, 494K)

It made me think of this

Attached: drogon and dany.gif (245x163, 1002K)

As a muscular, 12 foot man with a 20 inch cock who makes several million a year from overseas investments, I got a little emotional but didn't cry.

It really seemed like D&D had no clue anymore then the rest of us why Bran was supposed to be king and just did it because GRRM said to.

Defeat the Others halfway through the season? Seems like a rush with only three episodes to build it up, but "GRRM said to."

Dany crazy and burns KL? There's no in-show reason to jump to that point, but "GRRM said to."

Seasons seven and eight weren't adaptations, they were cliff's notes of a conversation.

Attached: 5ce213b693a1522dc83cd292.png (1651x1238, 2.64M)

D&d are the ones who wanted to rush it so they could move one. Grrm wanted two more seasons so he could thoroughly get every shekel

How did she die? What?

HBO wanted 2 more seasons at least, GRRM wanted 13 seasons and HBO probably did too.

?? its the d&d kikes who want the ez shekels, not grrm.
seemed to me like d&d are just greedy kikes after all and didnt put any effort into it because why would they, they only care about shekels and know its gonna sell no matter how shitty it is

Attached: 1557849834478.png (409x417, 49K)

As a 104 foot blue whale with a 16 foot cock and a networth of twenty trillion shrimp, I cried so hard that there was major flooding across the entire world, killing hundreds of millions of nonwhites.

how is blood pouring from her mouth and nose without her gaging or coughing?

based and redpilled. can you do it once again please to make sure youve got every single one of them?

Attached: 1557750534572.png (720x715, 472K)

I was amazed, I thought "Now something unexpected is bound to happen! I mean, what are they going to do for the rest of the episode, pad it with boring filler?"

I highly doubt Bran will end up ruling at the end of the books.

Dany will definitely go down a similar path, but this isn't George's fault. The books have already been heavily building her slow descent into madness, if the show was properly following source material they would have had 4-5 seasons of this build. Instead they disguised it under YASS QUEEN moments and then rushed it in 4 or so episodes where all the characters read the script and realised they had to start hating Daenerys now.

Sorry man im still feeling kinda blue over this episode, if u got any qt humans grils who can take 16 feet it might cheer me up.

Elated to see the bitch dead

Oberyn arc was kino, piss off

here you go

Attached: 1556750346212.jpg (800x450, 60K)

I haven't watched a single episode of this shit and I am glad I didn't bother.

I felt nothing honestly

Attached: 1497886541243.jpg (2560x1920, 1.06M)

Wondering how he knew he was supposed to come up there.

Why did Drogon melt the throne instead of attacking Jon? And why did Bran warg him to do it?

Sorry whiteboi but now word has spread and all girls want a taste of big blue dick. Some swim down below crush depth naked, just to die stroking my whale of a johnson. Soon, all the human race will die out. More by dick than any other cause.

It was pretty "meh".

Even if it's smart it can't read Jons mind. There was no loud noise from Dany, except her hysterical screaming, which the dragon should be used to by now, either so it had no reason to go up there.

Forgot one

>theon teleports onto Euron's personal ship in the middle of a defensive naval blockade
>teleports in 5 good men
>teleports back to his personal ship with Yara in tow.
>yara: I have to go back to the iron islands now to take it back over off screen with only 3 ships
>theon: i have to teleport back to winterfell so I can die defending medieval fdr in cqc via bows and arrows for some reason

Grrm said so.

magic and shit bro
magic
n
sheeeeiiiiiitt

I have a feeling he will, in brans second chapter its says something like ‘ bran could climb higher than anybody’ i think thats georges pottery alluding to a king bran

based and cetaceanpilled

Let's just say moby dick was a sperm whale for a reason.

It's fantasy dude

Cringe

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 136K)

She had a telepathic connection with the dragon. That's how she was able to control it.
So Drogon would naturally sense when she had died.

I thought that meant that Bran would go beyond even what Blood Raven was and trascend beyond mortality. Literally becoming one with the threes and animals or even ascending to godhood among the Old Gods.

>burn the throne because D&d are retard that need to hamfist symbolism.

Attached: Game of Thrones.jpg (640x363, 31K)

just stating facts boy

Dilate.

for such a pivotal emotional buildup i couldn't care less. i just wanted to move on

Cringe and incelpilled

"Wow, they really like the visual symbolism of Drogon burning the throne, even though this series has established dragons are just dumb animals and Drogon would have no reason to do that, rather than kill and eat Jon."

>All those people who named their kid after this fictional woman are gonna do post-birth abortions

b+r

>Dany will definitely go down a similar path, but this isn't George's fault. The books have already been heavily building her slow descent into madness, if the show was properly following source material they would have had 4-5 seasons of this build. Instead they disguised it under YASS QUEEN moments and then rushed it in 4 or so episodes where all the characters read the script and realised they had to start hating Daenerys now.
This. In the books, Daenerys is already having maybe-prophetic-maybe-psychotic hallucinations and visions in Book 5. It could have gone way darker as she got to Westeros building up to the burning of the city naturally.

Dilate.

I was hoping he would eat her, would've been funny

Attached: 1tn2xe.jpg (379x531, 58K)

Cringe and incelpilled

Attached: 10-donald-trump-debate.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 116K)

Nah I agree with him, you should dilate, tranny.

Dilate.

kek this

>BURN JON YOU IDIOT I HATE YOU

This, and then it cuts to a few days later with a scene of it shitting her out and her face is visible on the side of the giant turd.

Why would you rush ASoIaF for Star Wars? Tolkien has already shown that fantasy has more staying power than sci-fi, this shitty series is going to be their legacy.

I'll ask my horse

>EVERYONE! HARK! I, DROGON THE DRAGON HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! PLEASE I BEG YOU ALL TO LISTEN! YOU SEE IT IS NOT JON'S INDIVIDUAL FAULT THAT MY MOTHER IS DEAD! NAY THE BLAME LIES AT THE FEET OF HUMAN NATURE AND GREED! YES IT IS TRUE I SWEAR! THIS THRONE, THIS GAME OF THRONES IS THE TRUE CULPRIT! IT HAS CORRUPTED US ALL! YES THAT IS THE TRUE MESSAGE WE MUST ALL TAKE AWAY FROM THIS
>BEHOLD FOR I, THE DRAGON, SHALL NOW USE MY POWERS TO MELT THIS CHAIR AS ACT OF BEAUTIFUL SYMBOLISM TO REPRESENT THIS! HUMANS WE MUST ALL INSTEAD WORK TOGETHER TO CREATE A WONDERFUL WORLD WHERE WE ARE NOT CORRUPTED BY SILLY THRONES! NOW I MUST LEAVE THIS PLACE FAREWELL AND GOOD LUCK HUMANS!
Really thought this line was unnecessary

Attached: 1552724251715.png (1394x779, 636K)

He also said "fuck niggers" which I wonder how it got past the higher ups

Attached: 1558319120146.jpg (433x419, 97K)

wtf does that even mean in that context?

Getting Sean Connery out of retirement to say this would've been kino of the highest possible order.

Attached: dragonheart_draco_dragon_monsters_vault_5.jpg (736x535, 34K)

When a tranny says "incel", we Chads retort "dilate." It's a funny little game we like to play here on Yea Forums. Like marco-polo.

But what does it all mean basil

as a 5 foot 11 man with a 7 inch cock that makes 85k a year, and has a hot latina wife, i thought it was a stupid fucking ending for her.

Hehe

>dragon
>implying
Like I'm listening to some nigger drake

>on /pol/
>on Yea Forums
>""""Chad"""""

ahahahahahhaAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAA

Attached: mgtow.png (903x847, 1.55M)

have dilation

When guy transforms to girl and has dick cut off he needs to dilate his new hole with a dildo because its basicaly open wound and its “healing”. These trannies often bleed from said hole and its getting infected

pol =/= mgtow you huge retard fag

Oh look you called out pol even tho nobody even mentioned pol but you. You are one of us now cool bro. Its funny how newfaggots try to fit in

Post-op transsexuals have to keep their new vaginas from healing by stuffing dildos or dicks into them every single day.

i'd rather breed my wife and make a 4th kid.

I clapped when they showed Stannis standing in front of the gates of King's Landing in the after credits scene.

he was just raging out dude not every detail of every action has some exact 1:1 narrative significance

>incels aren't incels

no sweety

They could have turned the show into pure magic and wonder by showing Drogon at the end flying Daenerys to some mysterious place. This whole season felt like a cash grab to me.

>defending pol
>not from pol t-tho that's crazy talk.. w-we aren't shitposting h-here

top kek

Attached: 1505804248027.png (683x913, 847K)

Who are you quoting you massive faggot. This is not reddit you disgusting animal

Weak

Imagine the conversation: that obese, unwashed piece of shit hardly putting sentences together, explaining how his books are finishing and it makes no sense: Daenerys going crazy, Bran ending up as the king, he's explaining all of that barely catching his breath because of his childish excitement, with that goofy look in his eyes. The two incompetent Jewish fucks staring at him with a forced smile, slowly nodding at each of his retarded ideas, how could they tell him? He sounds so proud, they have no choice, they have to keep pushing through this hell, millions of shekels, all they have to do it smile and nod to that disgusting goy.

David is thinking: "Don't look away Dan, I know this guy is spitting in your face but keep pushing, it's almost over". But all Dan can think about is how in the name of fuck are they going to put all of that shit in one season, I know we are the masters of bullshit but there are limits, even the Holocaust wasn't that far fetched.

"And then- and then heheh" *cough* "then Sam puts the book in front of Tyrion" *cough cough* "opens it and it says" *cough* "A Song of Ice and Fire" *cough cough* "heheh, get it?"

Deep down, something snaps at the very core of Daniel Weiss, hopefully, David manages to quickly nod and say "s-smart one, Georges", a single tear is running down his cheek.

Attached: fat fuck.jpg (888x456, 114K)

>screams /pol/ when I didn't mention it
>posts random MGTOW guy while supposedly angry about /pol/
>all on Yea Forums
Are you ok there my guy?

Attached: 1558249959403.png (686x554, 462K)

It was my favourite moment of the episode (and probably from the season), then again I didn't have in mind (and I'm used to smart dragons from weebshit so I kind of expected some intelligence).

You give d&d too much credit

Attached: 797070770.jpg (259x194, 8K)

D&D DESTROYED with FACTS and LOGIC

D&D are both jews, everything he said was accurate

>What was your reaction?

I clapped when I saw darth vader

>I'll admit I teared up a little for the CGI
What an absolute fucking faggot you are omg holy shit lmao.

He thinks the throne killed her

Attached: 54294529.jpg (480x360, 53K)