How is Yea Forums coping with end of game of thrones. I’m already crying and I’m depressed. No more GOT

How is Yea Forums coping with end of game of thrones. I’m already crying and I’m depressed. No more GOT

Attached: 3CECFDE8-6940-4C79-83FB-1620386C44BA.png (400x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOWZ2hVaH3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literal disney ending, it was trash

Fuck HBO viral marketing.

I feel nothing.

Yea man it’s been a long road since 2011. When I first started watching this show some family members were still alive and now it’s all ended. A big chapter of our lives is finished guys :(

very glad /got/ will be gone soon

i need more evil emilia clarke NOW

At least we still have the first 4 seasons and two books which will be much better even if the ending is the same.

>I’m already crying and I’m depressed.

What a faggot.

Attached: 1483546052476.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

Maybe kill yourself? Just an idea

Attached: 1557720411617.png (978x532, 772K)

I got all my morning done in 2017 when it was truly broken beyond repair. Why are you sad now?

Nothing happened.

Yea either this or have sex, then kill your self

based

I remember thinking around season 4 I would probably die before the series finished now it's over I wish I did.

Babby's first depressing finale?

Attached: americans_610_final_dnx175-sub-46.jpg (700x393, 250K)

HAVE SEX

Annoyed that the entire board is covered in this dogshit.

Good, I hope got threads will be forced into generals now

I'm currently torrenting Black Sails

>tfw each season is 30 GB and there's only 6 seeds

Glad it's over. It's like watching your beloved family pet go insane, so you have to put it down. You remember him for what he was, not for what he became. You feel relieved that he no longer has to suffer.

At least it gave rise to the new genre of psychedelic ice kyuchek: youtube.com/watch?v=vOWZ2hVaH3o

Left me not wanting more because more would just be more trash. I’m content. I’m glad it was bad.

Attached: 4L_KJ2WJl2n.jpg (691x1265, 125K)

i'm literally about to hang myself, the show helped me with depression, now that it's over, i fear for my safety

I love how triggered all the normies are. Thank fuck this circlejerk is over and bonus points because the last season was garbage.

I'm gonna start reading the books user. It's gonna be lots of fun.

have sex

>2011
>halfway through university, and started watching the show after a friend recommended it to me
>2019
>have been living in a foreign country and in my career for 6+ years now

Feels weird man. The show ending has kind of put life into perspective.

get the fuck over it bitch

so glad this shit isnt going to be flooding the catalogue anymore

will you pieces of tourist shit please go back to reddít and social media now? especially iCuck frogposting normalfag scum like you