He won

He won.

Attached: When_Bannerlord_arrives.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mN06IX2rNmc?t=81
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking hate him. Honestly, you're telling me that after spending so much time with Jamie and Tyrion and bonding with them that he would continue being such a greedy cunt and even go as far to threaten to kill them, His character is shit.

he killed his first man at the age of 5. He's literally the likeable sociopath trope. Just because he likes James and Tyrone doesn't mean he doesn't put himself first.

Learn how to respond to people correctly reddit

reply meant for

Wrong. He stayed true to his character, he’s always been a selfish psychopath only caring about his own well being

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Imagine investing years into this dogshit show

Nah Halle Berry's dog bit his dick off and she shot him in the knee.

What's really dumb is that he was a lord at that point and still has zero henchmen or retainers.

>LOL REMEMBER WHEN YOU NEEDLESSLY THREATENED MY LIFE BECAUSE YOU HAD A BIT OF LEVERAGE FOR MORE GOLD??? AHHAHA HA HA GOOD TIMES.
Ya his ass would be grass if I was Tyrion.

>tfw just learned this episode his name is bronn
>been calling him brann the whole time

Attached: dunce.png (658x901, 64K)

He didnt want to kill them though, he had them both dead to rights. The whole high garden offer was just his way of getting out of the Cersei deal.

@115159641
rude

Him and Jon are the only ones with good endings. Sansa's was good but not great

>fresh start for the entire nation
>put a guy that would kill babies for money on the council
>his top issue is whores

Sansa is now a queen, which is what she had wanted for the whole series. How much better do you want her ending to be?

why didn't he vote on the next king

A Lannister did pay his debt, in the end.

Queen in the norf. Ruling over a bunch of grimy grubby sour-faced fucks.

/ourguy/ on the council

very based.

I think that the whole scene was handled poorly but the idea was pretty well done, Bronne never had any intention to kill any of the Lannister, it was just his way of telling them to give their best to survive this whole shit.

Even when he got right in front of a dragons dragonfire to push Jamie out of the way within inches of being fried himself?

This legitimately pisses me off. It's so stupid that he's the highest lord in the realms. I get the showrunners are ignoring nearly every noble house in Westeros in the name of audience recognition and simplicity, but this stretches believability too far. There are other real High Garden houses.

literally last season he abandoned a chest of gold containing his payment so he could try kill a dragon and then saved jamies life by jumping in front of a dragon about to spit fire

because people never make decisions that are contradictory and don't make sense.
Nice waste of digits brainlet

holy shit the cope

>they never showed him together with the bad poosy Dornish girl at the end

D&D fucked him over.

>an illiterate sellsword gets the richest lands in the kingdom and master of coin

Attached: 1512419061070.jpg (650x1000, 119K)

trips trumps dubs

He hadn't been made a lord yet, just a knight, which is what he gave as his motivation to actually threaten Tyrion and Jaime. Cersei offered to make him a lord if he killed the boys. He didn't do that because of Tyrion's better offer, and Tyrion wasn't in a position make good on his promise to Bronn until after Bran was already king.

What's his tax policy?

I can't decide if Master of Coin Bronn or King Cripple Bran is the most retarded part of that ending but it's definitely one of the two.

Balls. Samwell, Tormond, Arya all got good endings.

>nigga fuck your armada
>we need some brothels
>master of coin

Attached: 537465674856.png (480x360, 324K)

youtu.be/mN06IX2rNmc?t=81
Agree but he can read

Neither DD or GRRM has highlighted any source of income under the Master of Coin besides brothels

t. Leana Headey

Attached: 1557738734996.jpg (220x220, 6K)

Brothels are a better investment than ships. Just ask Littlefinger.

He's illiterate in the books.

I just wish we had seen his banner so we could proudly fly them

Attached: 1558250258096.gif (460x460, 2.4M)

it's just banter cunt, women would never understand

it seems pretty obvious that the books mean jack shit in thrones

why the fuck would tyrion honor their agreement ? he's a bum who threatened to kill him and his brother
and they had scene where bronn didn't know how borrowing money works, and they make his master of coin
or when bronn says he would've killed innocent babies if someone paid him enough

To Highgarden

Attached: 3022B79500000578-3397366-image-a-52_1452716364164.jpg (634x896, 122K)

best character

Attached: tuttiritari Bronn.jpg (1200x900, 286K)

met him, he's a cool guy in real life.

when bronn was a tactician, and varys had a brain.

What do Lannisters always do?

She's a rotting corpse bro

Is wildfire radioactive?

Attached: 35401237698145.png (409x601, 328K)

worst possible pick for the master of coin

what were they thinking

Remember a few seasons ago when he didn't understand loans or interest? This is the guy who will be making deals with the Iron Bank

why the fuck is he master of coins and not master of war or whispers or literally anything else involving anything he actually knows off? what the fuck does bronn know about the economy?

bad poosy is a rotting corpse with her bad mommy, in a crumbled red keep :(

>Good news, I got us a 30% loan, that's good right?

Attached: bronn.jpg (707x946, 76K)

I dunno lol. Every decision made this episode was the wrong one. I'm honestly impressed. This level of incompetence shouldn't be obtainable by anyone who doesn't have downs syndrome

Isnt master of coin the shit job that nobody wants cause they are morons. Thats why littlefinger got it and abused the hell out of it. Tyrion was assigned it to clean up the mess.
Bronn knows brothels = money which makes him more qualifed than most.

baelish and bronn were both associated with brothels... of course they must have the same job

wow that's like making betsy devos the secretary of education

he fucking one

Attached: 1558328958267.jpg (600x600, 80K)

>threaten Hand of the Queen
>become Lord of the Reach and Master of Coin
Life really is rigged

>Tells Tyrion he would murder an infant if the price is right.
>Be part of the council for a better world

Reddit

>get sent to kill Tyrion and Jaime
>5 minues later
>"Your not a monster Cersei :3"
>gives assassin the richest kingdom and a spot governing the realm's finances to a guy who literally can't read

>if the price is right
Why the fuck do you think he got made minister of finance you retard

Attached: 1558096659685.jpg (1280x854, 269K)

>threatens to kill them and then Tyrion doesn't have the sense to have him killed after the fact
>Tyrion living at all
Trash.

>guy that cant read likes money a lot
>lets uuuuuuh put him in charge of finances
Ah yes bravo D&D, bravo

To be fair, his predecessor Littlefinger was no better in that regard.

That scene was more character development than half of the people who survived ever got.

He played the game perfectly.

The best way to get ahead is to scheme like him, listen to the jews.